等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CHARTS & TRENDS
Share this article:
Movie News
Celebrity News
At first glance,
looks like a bargain offering of little redeeming value. It’s a genuine pleasure to discover that the film (originally bearing the superior title ) is a competent Euro-thriller with two contrasting but equally laudable performances by
and . Director Robert Parrish works from a script by , delivering an occasionally clumsy film that benefits hugely from a charismatic lead in Caine and being shot on location in Paris, Marseille and beyond.The locations, in particular a seemingly abandoned train station, have an old-fashioned charm that makes the rote chase sequence stand out. Also notable are two excellent car chases that demonstrate that CGI may have incapacitated the genuine thrill of an experience stunt driver showing off. Quinn plays Steve Ventura, an American cop who’s stuck in a very personal prison behind a desk at a Parisian embassy.
- Mark Zhuravsky
Similar News Items
Michael Caine (I)
(From . 29 August
(From . 28 August
(From . 27 August
James Mason (I)
(From . 25 August
(From . 24 August
(From . 19 August
Anthony Quinn (I)
(From . 1 July
(From . 29 June
(From . 5 June
, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on您现在的位置: -&
(1974)&&
更多中文名:
导演:罗伯特?帕里什 /
主演: / 安东尼?奎因 / 詹姆斯?梅森 / 莫里斯?罗奈特 / 亚历山德拉?斯图尔特 /
影片类型: / 剧情
国家地区:
上映日期:日}

我要回帖

更多关于 the pearl中文版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。