按默认排序
知道《心灵鸡汤:阳光总在风雨后》哪里有
已上传附件, 请采纳!▼﹍
已上传附件, 请采纳!●。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁全本小说《心灵鸡汤英文版》TXT全集电子书免费下载,绝对的完整纯英文版本!
内容预览:
All day long I picking up trash, cleaning bathrooms and scrubbing floors. My grown children were coming home for the weekend. I went grocery shopping and prepared for a barbecue supper, complete with ribs and chicken. I wanted everything to be perfect.&
Suddenly, it dawned on me that I was dog-tired. I simply couldn't work as long as I could when I was younger. &I've got to rest for a minute,& I told my husband, Roy, as I collapsed into my favorite rocking chair. Music was playing, my dog and cat were chasing each other and the telephone rang.&
A scripture from Psalm 46 popped into my mind. &Be still, and know that I am God.& I realized that I hadn't spent much time in prayer that day. Was I too busy to even utter a simple word of thanks to God? Suddenly, the thought of my beautiful patio came to mind. I can be quiet out there, I thought. I longed for a few minutes alone with God.&
Roy and I had invested a great deal of time and work in the patio that spring. The flowers and hanging baskets were breathtaking. It was definitely a heavenly place of rest and tranquility. If I can't be still with God in that environment, I can't be still with Him anywhere, I thought. While Roy was talking on the telephone, I slipped out the backdoor and sat down on my favorite patio chair. I closed my eyes and began to pray, counting my many blessings.&
A bird flew by me, chirping and singing. It interrupted my thoughts. It landed on the bird feeder and began eating dinner as I watched. After a few minutes it flew away, singing another song.&
&Did you know Jonathan brought flowers to school today?& she asked.
I nodded, thinking about my favorite bush and trying to hide the hurt in my eyes. I glanced at my son busily coloring a picture. His wavy hair was too long and flopped just beneath his brow. He brushed it away with the back of his hand. His eyes burst with blue as he admired his handiwork.
&Let me tell you about yesterday,& the teacher insisted. &See that little girl?&
I watched the bright-eyed child laugh and point to a colorful picture taped to the wall. I nodded.
&Well, yesterday she was almost hysterical. Her mother and father are going through a nasty divorce. She told me she didn't want to live, she wished she could die. I watched that little girl bury her face in her hands and say loud enough for the class to hear, 'Nobody loves me.' I did all I could to console her, but it only seemed to make matters worse.&
&I thought you wanted to talk to me about Jonathan,& I said.
&I do,& she said, touching the sleeve of my blouse. &Today your son walked straight over to that child. I watched him hand her some pretty pink flowers and whisper, 'I love you.'&
I felt my heart swell with pride for what my son had done. I smiled at the teacher. &Thank you,& I said, reaching for Jonathan's hand, &you've made my day.&
Later that evening, I began pulling weeds from around my lopsided azalea bush. As my mind wandered back to the love Jonathan showed the little girl, a biblical verse came to me: &...these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.& While my son had put love into practice, I had only felt anger.
I heard the familiar squeak of my husband's brakes as he pulled into the drive. I snapped a small limb bristling with hot pink azaleas off the bush. I felt the seed of love that God planted in my family beginning to bloom once again in me. My husband's eyes widened in surprise as I handed him the flowers. &I love you,& I said.
The pain was almost unbearable. My own son didn't even know I was his mother.
I hid the pain, and we did the best we could for Skyler. We enrolled him in our local area educational agency preschool, where the teachers and speech pathologist worked hard to help Skyler connect with the world around him. They used pictures and computer voice-machines that spoke for him, and sign language. These devices gave me little glimpses of who Skyler was, even if he didn't understand who I was. &He will talk,& the speech pathologist insisted, but inside, I had given up hope.
The one dream I couldn't let go was to have Skyler understand that I was his mom. Even if I never heard him say, &Mom,& I wanted to see the recognition in his eyes.
The summer of Skyler's fourth year was when it started. A smoldering ember of understanding in him sparked, and fanned by our efforts, steadily flamed. His first words were hardly recognizable, often out of context, never spontaneous. Then, slowly, he could point to an item and say a word. Then two words together as a request. Then spontaneous words. Each day, he added more and more recognizable words, using them to identify pictures and ask questions. We could see his understanding increase, till his eyes would seek out mine, wanting to comprehend.
&You Mom?& he said one day.
&Yes, Skyler, I'm Mom.&
He asked his teachers and caregivers: &You Mom?&
&No, Skyler, not Mom.&
&You my Mom?& he said back to me.
&Yes, Skyler, I'm your Mom.&
And finally, a rush of understanding in his eyes: &You my Mom.&
&Yes, Skyler, I'm your Mom.&
If those had been Skyler's only words ever, they would have been enough for me: My son knew I was his mother.
But Skyler wasn't done.
One evening I leaned against the headboard on Skyler's bed, my arms wrapped around him. He was cozily tucked between my legs, our bodies warm and snug as I read to him from one of his favorite books - a typical affectionate scene between mother and son, but because of Skyler's autism, one that I could never take for granted.
I stopped reading. Skyler had interrupted me, leaning back his head so he could look me in the eye.
&Yes, Skyler?&
And then the voice of an angel, the voice of my son: &I love you, Mom.&
&点击下面链接下载“心灵鸡汤英文版TXT全集电子书下载”
上一资源:
下一资源:
百度搜:&&谷歌搜:
1.为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用网际快车或迅雷下载本站软件。 2.本站软件为网上收集,如果涉及版权为题情联系站长。
3.软件上传时候我们尽量都在本地初步测试安全,如果软件出现恶意行为,请大家及时举报4.站内安全频道有各种杀毒软件下载,定期提供注册码等5.本站软件仅仅提供学习和日常使用。《心灵鸡汤全集英汉对照》扫描版[PDF]
在手机上看
《心灵鸡汤全集英汉对照》是由作者青闰编写,外文出版社日出版发行的文化类书籍,在该书籍中收录了很多小的故事,如在我生命中点亮的那盏灯、永不放弃、通向成功的神秘之门、生命的加减法、幸福的旅程、春天的乐章、坚持你的梦想、从梦想之火到最后胜利、看不见的小奇迹、飞向我的爱、心态改变、克服忧虑的快乐生活等小故事,而且全部都是英汉结合的,现在网侠小编收集到此书的扫描版,希望能够帮助大家~
心灵鸡汤全集目录: 第一卷 在我生命中点亮的那盏灯 在我生命中点亮的那盏灯 人生就像自助餐厅 万事皆宜 自取其辱 就五分钟 一天中最重要的部分 父亲的格言 请给我五分钟 别踩疼了雪 希望大使馆 我生命历程的一段记忆 感谢你的陪伴 上帝善待我 攀登人生的每一座山峰 ......
《心灵鸡汤全集英汉对照》扫描版[PDF]
下载帮助网侠软件站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请点击网站底部在线QQ进行联系。
1.网侠软件站所有软件和游戏都经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;
2.大家在安装软件的时候注意每个步骤,注意包含安装插件信息,推荐使用下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.如果您觉得网侠还不错, 以便下一次的访问.
4.网侠QQ群:应用软件交流群: 手机游戏交流:何跃青创作的《心灵鸡汤经典全集》由中国商业出版社于出版发行,其国际标准书号为3。
充满爱与力量的故事能感动每一颗纯真的心灵,温馨动人、真诚深刻的生命故事,最能带给人们心灵的滋养与智慧的启发。给充满爱的心灵注入更多爱的勇气与能量,也能让缺少爱的心更勇敢、更充实,体味人生中的精彩和美好。
本书分为“活着,就是幸福”“常给心灵洗洗澡”“放弃是最好的选择”“敢于坐在前排”“别为小事抓狂”等12个主题,倾注和涵盖了有关幸福人生的所有诠释。这里有体会幸福的生活感悟、有涤荡心灵的历练、有战胜挫折的勇气、有闪烁光辉的美德、有发人深思的人生智慧,有温馨感人的爱情,有荡气回肠的亲情,有给人类带来无尽感动与启示的动物精灵……每篇故事都在向人们讲述一份美好的情感、一种人生的意义。每一个故事,似涓涓细流,在你无暇的心田缓缓流淌,渗透在生命的每一个脚步中,使你获得心灵的洗礼,在品味中得到智慧与快乐的启迪和感悟。
心灵鸡汤经典全集的试读版电子书下载(ebooks)由网友共享
本站仅提供无版权图书的电子版,推荐你购买正版电子书或者纸质正版图书。****
各类图书可能有多个版本,请通过搜索查找有共享的版本试读。
最新10条留言
百花文艺出版社
贵州人民出版社
武汉出版社
中国华侨出版社}

我要回帖

更多关于 心灵鸡汤小故事 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。