为什么问三单全职高手人物年龄龄要用is

用is提问三单的like加s吗_百度知道
用is提问三单的like加s吗
不加s。用is提问时,like是 像 的意思,不是动词,不用加s,用does提问时,like是 喜欢 的意思,是动词,但是does已经表示第三人称单数了,不加s
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁however的用法(有关互换的问题的)今天遇到1题如下:原句:However difficult the work is,he will finish it on time.要改成:--- --- --- (三个单词)difficult the work is,he will finish it on time._百度作业帮
however的用法(有关互换的问题的)今天遇到1题如下:原句:However difficult the work is,he will finish it on time.要改成:--- --- --- (三个单词)difficult the work is,he will finish it on time.
however的用法(有关互换的问题的)今天遇到1题如下:原句:However difficult the work is,he will finish it on time.要改成:--- --- --- (三个单词)difficult the work is,he will finish it on time.
No matter how difficult the work is,he will finish it on time.
No matter what
no matter how difficult the work is ,he will finish it on time英语里什么情况下用Is 什么情况下用dose提问?好像都是用于第三人称单数哦_百度作业帮
英语里什么情况下用Is 什么情况下用dose提问?好像都是用于第三人称单数哦
英语里什么情况下用Is 什么情况下用dose提问?好像都是用于第三人称单数哦
is是系动词,一般是主系表结构do是使役动词,一般是主谓宾定语从句who的用法,后面接is还是are,什么时候用单三_百度作业帮
定语从句who的用法,后面接is还是are,什么时候用单三
定语从句who的用法,后面接is还是are,什么时候用单三
这不能靠who和is/are (be) 来决定什么时候用什么或单三.你要学一下英语语法中“数的一致”,要看主、谓及主谓之后的其他表达的含义.譬如:You are.,单凭主、谓,你仍然无法判断you是单数还是复数,还要看后面的表语.You are students.你们是学生.You are a student.你是学生.
看先行词是单数还是复数来确定例如: I like
who are like me .先行词是friends ,所以用are
M ary is a girl who is friendly to others .先行词是 girl育新快乐学习驿站
当前位置:&&
八年级第三单元练习
上传: 余莉 &&&&更新时间: 18:01:58
八年级上学期英语第三单元周练 & 基础知识 (60分) i. 词汇。(每小题1分,共20分) a. 根据句意和首字母提示补全单词,使句子完整、通顺。 1. when do you usually l_____ school in the afternoon? 2. the old man is very ill. he can h_____ walk. 3. this bag is d______ from that one. it is bigger. 4. can you f_____ your homework in twenty minutes? 5. i think m______ you are right, but i am not sure. 6. my mother gets up e_____ every day. 7. i&m t_____. please bring me a cup of tea. 8. & how is your mother? & she is still a little w______. 9. please take this m______ three times a day, and you&ll be well again in a few days. 10. my home is not far from my school, so i usually r_____ to school. b. 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,使句子完整、通顺。 11. my mother wants me ____ (drink) milk every day. it&s good for my health. 12. i usually go to the movies three _______ (time) a month. 13. mr wu tries ____ (do) housework every day. 14. what are the __________ (different) between these two lifestyles? 15. he hardly ever exercises, so he is kind of _______ (healthy). 16. how many ____ (tooth) does the baby have? 17. we need a balance of yin and yang ______ (keep) us healthy. 18. my brother is a football fan. he enjoys _____ (watch) football games. 19. i believe it&s important ____ (sleep) for eight hours a night. 20. chinese medicine is now popular in many ______ (west) countries. ii. 从a、b、c、d四个选项中选择最佳答案。(每小题1分,共15分) (& ) 21. & my mother was ill yesterday. & ________ a. it doesn&t matter.&&&&& b. oh, she is poor. c. i&m sorry to hear that. d. that&s ok. (& ) 22. it&s important _______ a balanced diet. it helps keep fit. a. not to eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. not eating c. to eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. eating (& ) 23. & what&s the matter with you? & i&m ______. a. stress out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. stressing out c. to stress out&&&&&&&&&&&& d. stressed out (& ) 24. ______ dangshen and huangqi herbs is good ______ the people who have too much yin. a. for&&&&&&&& b. for c. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. to (& ) 25. nancy ______ a stomachache. i think she _____ eat anything before she goes to see the doctor. a. hasn&t; should&&&&&&&&&& b. shouldn&t c. hasn&t; shouldn&t&&&&&& d. should (& ) 26. they didn&t find ____ in today&s newspapers. a. something new& b. anything new c. new something& d. new anything (& ) 27. & please don&t forget to ______ your homework to school next time, tom. & i won&t, mr li. a. take&&&&&&&&&& b. carry&& c. pull&&&& d. bring (& ) 28. wu dong was ____ tired that he couldn&t keep his eyes ____. a. open&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. open c. closed&&&&&&&&& d. closed (& ) 29. the yellow mountain is a good place _____. a. to go sightseeing&&&&&& b. go sightseeing& c. to go to sightseeing&& d. go in sightseeing (& ) 30. i like the green coat, _____ my mother likes the red one. a. and&&&&&&&&&&& b. but&&&&& c. so&&&&&& d. or (& ) 31. & _____ does your brother get online? & three times a week. a. how much&&&&&&& b. how long c. how many&&&&&&& d. how often (& ) 32. my mum _____ surfs the internet. she likes watching tv. a. ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. often c. always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. hardly ever (& ) 33. it &_______wang ling&s pen. ______ your pen is in your pencil case. a. maybe& b. maybe c. may be d. may be (& ) 34. you can have a bed. _____ him, he can&t have one. a. on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. as for c. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. as about& (& ) 35. & &we aren&t going to have a class meeting today. & _____ we have some problems to discuss. a. that&s all right.& b. i think so. c. why not?&&&&&&&&& d. i am afraid not. iii. 按要求进行句型转换。每空一词,缩写词算一词。(每小题1分,共10分) 36. my mother goes shopping once a week. (对划线部分提问) ______ &______ &_______ your mother _____ shopping? 37. i&m going home on september 15th. (对划线部分提问) ______ &______ you going home? 38. it&s about five kilometers from my home to the school. (对划线部分提问) ______ ______ is it from your home to the school? 39. i think mr chen is in london. (改为否定句) i _____ &_____ mr chen &_____ &in london. 40. to learn english well is very important. (用it作形式主语) ______ is very important ______ learn english well. 41. her aunt had a headache yesterday. (对划线部分提问) ______ &______ &______ &______ with her aunt yesterday? 42. they will stay with us for two days. (对划线部分提问) ______ ______ will they stay with us you? 43. george is very young, but he knows a lot. (改为同义句) ______ george is very young, he knows a lot. 44. what do you think of going hiking in the mountains? (改为同义句) _____ &_____ going hiking in the mountains? 45. show the photos to me next time. (改为同义句) _____ _____ the photos next time. iv. 根据汉语意思和英文提示完成句子。每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分) 46. 每天运动对我们的健康有好处。 it&s good for our health _____ _____ every day. 47. 你现在感觉好多了吗? are you ______ ______ ______ now? 48. 他爷爷是个传统的中国医生。 his grandfather is a ______ ______ ______. 49. 此时他正在看电视。 he is watching tv ______ ______ _______. 50. 这是垃圾食品还是健康食品? is this junk food or _______ ________? v. 情景对话。(每小题1分,共10分) a. 从方框中选择合适的选项补全对话,有两项多余。 mary: hello, tim! ____ (51) tim: there are forty students in our class. mary: ____ (52) tim: three or four times a week. some students exercise every day. mary: ____ (53) tim: certainly. do you often exercise? mary: no. i hardly ever exercise. tim: ____ (54) i think you should exercise more from now on. mary: you&re right. thank you. tim: ____ (55) a. what&s the matter? b. how many students are there in your class? c. i&m sorry to hear that. d. how often do they exercise? e. do you think it&s important to exercise? f. what are you going to do tomorrow? g. that&s all right. b. 根据上下文内容填写单词,使对话完整、通顺。 bill: hello, tony. you didn&t come to school yesterday. what&s _____ (56) with you? were you ill? tony: no, i was ____ (57). but my mother was in hospital. she fell off her bike and hurt her leg. i had to look ____ (58) her in the hospital. bill: i&m sorry to hear that. is she better now? tony: yes. thank you. bill: you are a good boy. don&t worry ____ (59) your lessons. i will help you with them this sunday. tony: thank you very much. bill: you&re ____ (60). 综合语言运用 (40分) i. 阅读理解。(每小题2分,共30分) a one friday morning in san francisco, robert parley, a baby, was sleeping in his bed. cody, a dog, was sleeping on the floor beside the baby&s bed. mrs parley was busy with her housework. suddenly an earthquake(地震) made the house shake(摇晃). && &mrs parley tried to reach the baby&s room, but the house broke into two, dropping her to the first floor and leaving the baby&s bed hanging (悬挂) on the edge (边缘) of the second floor. &&& mrs parley tried to climb up to the second floor, but she couldn&t because she had broken her leg. she shouted to cody to get the baby. &&& the dog jumped into little robert&s bed and carefully took the baby in his mouth. the dog then jumped out of the bed with the baby, just as the bed crashed to the first floor. &&& mrs parley called the police and half an hour later, they climbed up to the second floor to get the dog and the baby. they were all well at last. it makes people believe that a dog is man&s best friend. & 根据短文内容,将下面的句子重新排序。 a. the baby&s bed was hanging on the edge of the second floor. b. the police climbed up to the second floor to get the dog and the baby. they were all well at last. c. robert parley was sleeping in his bed. d. suddenly an earthquake happened.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& e. mrs parley couldn&t reach her baby. cody jumped out of the bed with the baby. 1. ____& 2. ____& 3. ____& 4. ____& 5. ____ b last week, chicago(芝加哥) became the first city in the us to join the &lights out plan&. people turned off the lights(灯) in the city&s tallest buildings, so that thousands of birds could get to their winter homes. every year in autumn, some birds fly over chicago on their way to the south, and come back the next spring. &&& lights mean danger to birds. birds find their way by looking at the stars in the sky. lights in tall buildings are so bright that birds may mistake them as stars. this means they can not find the right way to go home. &&& this month, about 300 types of birds are flying over chicago to go back to the south to live through the cold winter. birds fly to warmer places for a few reasons. many birds cannot live in the cold, so they fly to warmer places. but there are other reasons, too. birds need to look for food in the south. another reason is that they want to have baby birds. many birds like to have their baby birds in the same &house& they lived in last year, so they fly back there. &&& there are about 9,000 kinds of birds in the world, and about 600 kinds of birds migrate(迁徙). some birds can fly a very long way. sometimes they fly to other countries. we have fewer birds today because there are fewer places for birds. & 根据短文内容选择最佳答案。 (&& ) 6. chicago&s lights in the tallest buildings were out last week because _____. a. people wanted to save money b. people liked the dark night c. people were afraid of these birds d. people were afraid that birds would lose their way (&& ) 7. birds fly over chicago on their way to the south ________ every year. a. in autumn&&&&&&&&& b. in spring c. in winter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. in summer (&& ) 8. how many reasons are there for birds& migrating according to the passage? a. two.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. three. c. four.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. five. (&& ) 9. today we have fewer birds because ___. a. lots of birds are often ill b. people kill lots of birds c. there are fewer places for birds d. other animals eat them (&& ) 10. which of the following is not true? a. all birds fly to warmer places every year. b. some birds have to fly to warmer places in autumn. c. some birds can fly a long way. d. about 600 kinds of birds migrate in the world. c welcome to the friendship club of our school! you will meet many new people here and make friends with each other. we have some advice for you. it will help you make many friends. &&& first, be friendly and polite to everybody in the club. this will make people feel comfortable(舒适) when they talk to you. impolite(没礼貌的) people are not welcome here and we usually ask them to leave. &&& second, be honest(诚实) and truthful. we hope that our members can trust(信任) each other. if we find you tell lies(谎言) to other club members, we will ask you to leave the club. &&& third, be a good listener and keep your friends& secrets. this will make your friends trust you and it will also help you know more about your friends. if you tell your friends& secrets to someone else, you will hurt their feelings. &&& at last, be generous(大方) and helpful to your friends. sharing(分享) thoughts, ideas and opinions will help you know more about each other. &&& please remember our advice when you come to the club. we meet every friday afternoon and we hope to see you there! & 根据短文内容,完成下列各题。 11. what is the friendship club? ____________________________________ 12. 将划线部分译成汉语。 ____________________________________ 13. what should you do to make friends in the friendship club? ____________________________________ 14. why should you share thoughts, ideas and opinions with your friends? ____________________________________ 15. when can you come to the friendship club? ____________________________________ & iii. 根据上下文内容和首字母提示补全单词,使短文完整、通顺。(每小题1分,共10分) robert is an old man in a town. one day, some of robert&s friends were talking about young people in their town. they all a__________ (16) that old people were c________ (17) than young people. &&& then one of them said, &but young people are s__________ (18) than old people.& all of them agreed with him e___________ (19) robert. he thought he was as strong as b___________ (20). robert said, &in one c____________ (21) of my garden, there&s a big stone. when i was young, i couldn&t m___________ (22) it. i wasn&t strong e________ (23). now i&m old and when i try to move it, i s________ (24) can&t move it. that&s w___________ (25) i&m as strong as before.& & iv. 书面表达。(10分) & 根据表格内容写一篇70词左右的作文,介绍一下你的朋友simon。 &
appearance
handsome, tall, with yellow hair
personality
friendly, helpful
reading, writing, collecting stamps, playing basketball
e-mail&&&&
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 参考答案: &1. leave 2. hardly 3. different 4. finish 5. maybe 6. early 7. thirsty 8. weak 9. medicine 10. ride& 11. to drink 12. times 13. to do 14. differences 15. unhealthy 16. teeth 17. to keep 18. watching 19. to sleep 20. western ii. 21-25 ccdab& 26-30 bdaab& 31-35 ddabc iii. 36. go& 37. when are& 38. how far& 39. don& is& 40. to& 41. what was the matter& 42. how long& 43. though& 44. what about& 45. show me iv. 46. to exercise 47. feeling much better 48. traditional chinese doctor 49. at the moment 50. healthy food v. 51-55 bdecg& 56. wrong& 57. fine& 58. after& 59. about& 60. welcome 综合语言知识 i. a. 1-5 cdaeb& b. 6-10 dabca& c. one possible version: 11. it is a place for people to meet many new people and make friends with each other. 12. 如果我们发现你对俱乐部其他会员说谎,我们将请你离开俱乐部。 13. we should be friendly, polite, honest, truthful, generous and helpful, and we should also be a good listener and keep secrets for our friends. 14. because it can help us know more about each other. 15. every friday afternoon. iii. one possible version: 16. agreed 17. cleverer 18. stronger 19. except 20. before 21. corner 22. move 23. enough 24. still 25. why iv. one possible version: my best friend is simon. he is 13 years old. he comes from london. he looks very handsome. he is tall with yellow hair. he is friendly and helpful. he often helps people in need. he likes reading and writing. and he also likes collecting stamps and playing basketball. he can play basketball very well. would you like to make friends with him? his e-mail address is . &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 海贼王人物年龄 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信