跪求一本好听的校园小说书名的书名!!!

求一篇评价一本书或一部电影的英语作文!!!_百度知道
求一篇评价一本书或一部电影的英语作文!!!
s most special place is described and harry potter and his friends。)  五星级回答, ride on it, the flying broomstick is traffic with flying, also an evil spirit, is this the main character in the story. He holds a root magical magic wand,不要辜负我的辛苦劳动,一定要采纳哦. Who is he.  All in all.  Everything is so magical. And the book&#39, gently and can take you into the magical magic world. A in the book the illusory things become real.  (大意, and smile, the master called it the way, in this mysterious in the country. In this world of another corner;哈利波特让幻想成真, a monster.    In the &quot, use the power of their limited time and again to slip through,会自己读出声音的信, fights evil;转角巷外的魔法世界让人回味无穷. He has a magic broom, elves, in this mysterious of magic school, there is a magical land. And I read;反映了学生在成长过程中面临的困境, can heartily of fly in the air, it automatic move into its place、真人国际象棋对战等等. And this kind boy, and then fell into a magical of time and space, let you moment for his divine power by surprise, between students and teachers of the sincere affection. From the whole book to see. There was a
incredible power of harry potter, free will fly to each other, the author is the young wizard magic experience for clues to show the children and children:哈利波特骑着飞天扫帚的文学形象;各种魔法轮番上演, and is the children facing difficulties insist not shrink back wit, letter
magic &harry potter&quot, old and young? He is the magic of the young wizard-harry potter, much like the birds of heaven, owl become their messengers, this book to my feelings can only use one word to describe——&quot. Portraits of the people are living,,书中系列形象, harry potter. They respectively represent good and evil. Chess will think, to full wizard  【HARRY POTTER】哈利波特  There was a boy with brown and a pair of glasses
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
that't hope us to be the some people live just to play the game\t. please . Hope is evering. At that moment.    “some people live for the fortune&#92. Under the light. Like the old man said,so they won'some people live for the power yeah\&#92, and they lived justt go abroad, discharging light dazzling the eyes in the dark blue sky,what&#39, so they gave up.    ----------------Form (The Shawshank Redemption)    The story begins with the trial of a young banker. We all have hope. We all have it . Why we study? The hope, Andy tried: Some birds aren&#39: “Remember, Andy D&#92, but most birds wilt meant to be caged. We don&#39, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies, where nobody knows what is their dream. The Shawshank. Their feathers are just too t lock the hope.    Ws all. Because they won&#39. He has the bright brain . Yes ,the never fading persistent, I could feel my recreant heart being shivering as his voice t and also they can'some people think that the physical things”just like Alicia Keys said, Hope is a good thing,hope is a good thing. they lived here for years without hope, it can&#39, I saw the confidence win the darkness. He extended his arms in front of him in the heavy rain as if he were welcoming the fresh air and the freedom, which en\t meant to be caged. They tried too many times but they never finish it, who victimized by cir&#92. Nonetheless.    The part impressed me most is when Andy got out of the jail. They have been in the prisosome people live just for the fame&#92. Whatever it is, so we go ahead for the dream,never give up,and the most impotant thing----s their hope肖申克的救赎 Some birds aren&#39!”    Hope is a good thing
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一本书名!!!急求!!!本书应该属于校园系列的_百度知道
求一本书名!!!急求!!!本书应该属于校园系列的
余主角有太叼考了个全省第一!PS,余主角的妈妈好像是个第三者!,不知道有没有TXT,还表过白啥的,有人知道书名吗!,要周儿子成绩要比她好,原配经常对周儿子说什么余主角和她妈是狐狸精啥的。还记得同校有个男的叫林什么的。主角是女的,应该是余主角爸爸的原配,原配脸都气绿了,姓余?急求。说了这么多,所以前面的后妈说错了。林同学还喜欢余主角,名字忘记了,是单亲家庭,只记得姓氏),两人好像小时候就认识,跟妈妈一起生活。爸爸跟后妈有个儿子叫周什么的(名字几乎都忘记了,无奈周儿子不争气。对了,而且周儿子跟余主角还是同校当时看的是实体书
提问者采纳
八月长安写的,旧时光》,是《振华高中三部曲》的第一部女主是余周周吗,这本书是我的最爱之一?那是《你好
就是这个,太感谢你了,我要抱一个大腿~给你100分~
提问者评价
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一本小说书名!跪求书友解答!_百度知道
求一本小说书名!跪求书友解答!
跪求书名,可以吸收死人灵魂修炼,重生回现代,并且携带武功,答应帮忙打几场黑拳……忘记书名了,附身在一个外国监狱囚犯身上,后来一个财团继承人帮他出狱主角是未来最强战士
提问者采纳
 某年某月某日,并且附身到了一个被殴打致死的美籍华人身上:毁灭即新生  在那足以毁灭星球的恐怖力量中,他虽然灰飞烟灭,但灵魂却机缘巧合之下回到了5000年前的地球——一个还未踏入星际文明的世界, 简介,伴随着一个已经确认死亡的犯人突然复活,一段无比彪悍的人生就此华丽的展开了未来高手在现代,洛贝斯坦监狱的停尸房中
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一本古代书籍。名字忘了!!求大神帮忙!急啊!!!_百度知道
求一本古代书籍。名字忘了!!求大神帮忙!急啊!!!
哪位大神可以告诉我呀!,里面有很多短句!,名字中间好像有个“序”字,好像写的是一部集合了民间智慧的书籍我记得以前看的时候!,都很有道理,四个字的
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
书籍的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答