跑男第二季那个蓝T跑男运动装是什么牌子子的哪有买?

跑男第二季最后一期邓超和李晨抢瓶子的时候背景音乐有个男的唱的英文歌是啥_百度知道
跑男第二季最后一期邓超和李晨抢瓶子的时候背景音乐有个男的唱的英文歌是啥
rince charming sing to meall that I're leaving little behindexcept this memory of timeall the sun can never shine as bright as uyou leave for one momenteveryone can'm in harmonyand I'm writing a songpraying you shall sing along to it some daythis maybe haven'm putting one foot out that doorI know it't see itnothing is breakingand god's grace is what I'm in harmonyand the oceanside is what I't done wella lot is as far as I can tellI'm livingtogether stars will fallthe settle hit the wallsalong with every word that I'm writing a songpraying you shall sing along to it some daythis maybe haven'm singingso now I't done wella lot is as far as I can tellI't done wella lot is as far as I can tellI'm putting one foot out that doorso now I's silly to sayjust how the simple days keep messing with my plana thousand dimond ringsthough nothing I can see can even comprehendyour eyes meaning thousand days aheadso now I'm writing a songpraying you shall sing along to it some daythis maybe haven'm in harmonyand I'm searching forprince charming sing to meall that I'm missingwish you could see the smile I'm trying to withholdyou&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
李晨的相关知识
其他1条回答
可以用酷狗的“听歌识曲功能”
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跑男第二季1:01:29左右的英文歌叫什么!!!!_百度知道
跑男第二季1:01:29左右的英文歌叫什么!!!!
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
Immoortals
超能陆战队里的插曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跑男第二季第二期黄晓明和baby那一段什么英文歌曲_百度知道
跑男第二季第二期黄晓明和baby那一段什么英文歌曲
can&#39.baidu:<a href="httpbaby和黄晓明第一次抱歌名://t take my eyes off you歌手.cn/yinyue/1638929/第二次抱且黄晓明亲baby歌名:sunny hill试听.baidu.kuwo://www:Morten Harket试听://www:
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跑男第二季第三期杨颖找牌时放的英文歌?_百度知道
跑男第二季第三期杨颖找牌时放的英文歌?
ve had you so many times but somehowi want morei don&#39;t mind spending everydayout on your corner in the pouring rainlook for the girl with the broken smileask her if she wants to stay awhileand she will be lovedand she will be lovedand she will be lovedand she will be lovedi know where you hidealone in your carknow all of the thingsthat make you who you arei know that goodbyemeans nothing at allcomes back and begs me tocatch her every time she fallst mind spending every dayout on your cornerin the pouring rain,knock on my doori want to make you feel beautifuli don&#39;t mind spending everydayout on your corner in the pouring rainlook for the girl with the broken smileask her if she wants to stay awhileand she will be lovedand she will be lovedtap on my window, ohlook for the girlwith the broken smileask her if she wants to stay awhileand she will be lovedand she will be lovedand she will be lovedand she will be lovedi don&#39;t mind spending every dayout on your cornerin the pouring rain, ohi don&#39, knock on my doori want to make you feel beautifuli know i tend to get so insecureit doesn&#39;s always openyou can come anytime you wanti don&#39;t matter anymoreit&#39;s compromise that moves us alongmy heart is full and my door&#39;s not always rainbows and butterfliesit&#39!t mind spending every dayout on your cornerin the pouring rainbeauty queen of only eighteen shehad some trouble with herselfhe was always there to help hershe always belonged to someone elsei drove for miles and milesand wound up at your doori&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第二季跑男撕名牌中穿的蓝色上衣是什么牌子_百度知道
第二季跑男撕名牌中穿的蓝色上衣是什么牌子
我有更好的答案
海澜之家(赞助的)
其他类似问题