商品名称:
京东价:暂无报价
评价得分:
咨询内容:
这个是哪个国家的品牌啊?不会是日本的吧?请确认一下?
京东回复:
您好!上海品牌,感谢您对京东的支持!祝您购物愉快!
发表咨询:
声明:您可在购买前对产品包装、颜色、运输、库存等方面进行咨询,我们有专人进行回复!因厂家随时会更改一些产品的包装、颜色、产地等参数,所以该回复仅在当时对提问者有效,其他网友仅供参考!咨询回复的工作时间为:周一至周五,9:00至18:00,请耐心等待工作人员回复。
咨询类型:
库存及配送
发票及保修
促销及赠品
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
功能咨询:咨询商品功能建议您拨打各品牌的官方客服电话,以便获得更准确的信息。
发货时间:现货:下单后一日内即可发货;在途:一般1-2天发货; 预订:一般1-6天可发货;无货:已售完,相应物流中心覆盖地区内的用户不能购买
运&&&&费:如需查看快递运输收费标准及免运费规则,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
上门自提:上门自提不收取运费,如需查看全部自提点位置、地图、注意事项,
物流中心:京东商城拥有北京、上海、广州三个物流中心,各物流中心覆盖不同的城市,
限&&&&额:如需查看各银行在线支付限额,
大额支付:快钱支付中的招行、工行、建行、农行、广发支持大额支付,最高单笔一次支付10000元
分期付款:单个商品价格在500元以上,可使用中国银行、招商银行发行的信用卡申请分期付款,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
发票类型:京东商城所售商品均自带机打发票,在提供相关企业资料证明后,可申请开取增值税发票。
退 换 货:京东商城为您提供完善的退换货服务,
咨询内容:百度随心听
不用找歌直接听!
歌手Top200榜0102030405060708091011121314151617181920
经典老歌榜
网络歌曲榜
华语男歌手| 华语女歌手| 华语组合| 原创音乐人|
热门活动| -->
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!英语翻译“你给我的邮件地址好像不正确,邮件发不过去,请确认一下邮件地址是否正确.”请翻译成英文,_百度作业帮
英语翻译“你给我的邮件地址好像不正确,邮件发不过去,请确认一下邮件地址是否正确.”请翻译成英文,
英语翻译“你给我的邮件地址好像不正确,邮件发不过去,请确认一下邮件地址是否正确.”请翻译成英文,
The email address you gave me seems to be wrong.Emails cannot be delivered to that address.Please confirm whether it is correct.
The email address you gave me is not correct, the email can not reach the receiver and please confirm if it is correct
E-mail address
You give to me doesn't seem right Mail failed to be send Please confirm E-mail address
Please check the Email addtress, I can't send email to you,maybe there are something wrong with your Email address.
It seems that you had given me the wrong zip code and so the package could not send out.Please confirm whether your zip code is right or not.
The Email what you gave is not correct. Please confirm it.
Your email address seems not correct,I just can't send it out,please confirm your email address .您的支持就是我继续前行及帮助别人的动力 愿您与我一起传播『 爱心 』之种望采纳↖(^ω^)↗
You give my E-mail address, mail hair don't seem right over, please confirm E-mail address is correct
The e-mail you gave me seem not correct, the message couldn't be past, please make sure that it is correct.
What you sent to me about the mail-address seems not correct, the mail can not send out,please confirm the mail is correct or not.
You give my E-mail address, mail hair don't seem right over, please confirm E-mail address is correct !
、泫雨工作室
小W为您解答
The email address you gave me seems not correct, so the email coundn't be sent out . please confirm it.请帮我看一下这句英文怎么说,请好好参阅下面的邮件并请确认你是否能在这个时间参加这个会议/_百度作业帮
请帮我看一下这句英文怎么说,请好好参阅下面的邮件并请确认你是否能在这个时间参加这个会议/
请帮我看一下这句英文怎么说,请好好参阅下面的邮件并请确认你是否能在这个时间参加这个会议/
Please carefully read through the email below and kindly confirm if you are able to attend the meeting at the given time.
please read the following email carefully and affirm if you can attend
meeting at this time.
please read the email carefully and see whether you can attend the meeting at the time specified.
Please refer to the following e-mail carefully and make sure you can at this time to participate in this meeting
Please refer to the following e-mail carefully and make sure you can at this time to participate in the meetings
Pls read to the following email careful and make sure you can attend this meeting on time
Pls refer to the following e-mail and confirm whether you can attend the meeting on time.}

我要回帖

更多关于 确认一下 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信