英文版的圣诞节的由来英文版请帖。

用英语写一句短的圣诞邀请函_百度知道
用英语写一句短的圣诞邀请函
用英语写句短圣诞邀请函
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
We are going to hold a Christmas party in my house from 7:00pm to 12:00pm on Christmas Eve, you are invited to my house to celebrate Christmas with my family.&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于圣诞节的资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于圣诞节的资料
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢圣诞节英语邀请函谁能帮我写一份关于圣诞节的英语邀请函,邀请的对象是物流3班全体同学,邀请人是物流3班的班委,150词左右!写的好的可以加分!_百度作业帮
圣诞节英语邀请函谁能帮我写一份关于圣诞节的英语邀请函,邀请的对象是物流3班全体同学,邀请人是物流3班的班委,150词左右!写的好的可以加分!
圣诞节英语邀请函谁能帮我写一份关于圣诞节的英语邀请函,邀请的对象是物流3班全体同学,邀请人是物流3班的班委,150词左右!写的好的可以加分!
How's everything going these days?We are going to hold a Christmas party in my house from 7:00pm to 12:00pm on Christmas Eve,you are invited to my house to celebrate Christmas with my family.Feel free if you want to bring some of your friends or your family members.In the Christmas Party,we will have cookies,Christmas Trees,Caroling,and bunch of other Christmas fun.We will pray before we eat.Also,after dinner,we will definitely sing the Christmas songs and have a lot of fun.If you'd like to bring a snack or treat to share,that would be welcome.By the way,can you respond if you can come as soon as possible but no later than 10th December?And if someone will come with you,could you let me know before that date too,so I can arrange everything for the party.Thank you》谁帮我写篇英语对话..内容如下A邀请B参加圣诞派对.时间12月25日.晚上6点开始..地点某国际酒店..._百度作业帮
》谁帮我写篇英语对话..内容如下A邀请B参加圣诞派对.时间12月25日.晚上6点开始..地点某国际酒店...
》谁帮我写篇英语对话..内容如下A邀请B参加圣诞派对.时间12月25日.晚上6点开始..地点某国际酒店...
Dear Mr./Ms B,
I am honored to invite you to the Christmas Party at 某国际酒店at 6 pm Dec 25.
We are looking forward to your kind presence.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文版婚礼请帖 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信