英语“日语生日快乐怎么写!姑姑爱你”怎么写

1.We hope that you enjoy this special day and your birthday grows happier by the minute!我们祝你欢庆这一天,愿你生日的快乐与分俱增!2.Permit me to congratulate you on reaching another of these anniversary landmarks today. May each day be as happy as your birthday. Have a wonderful birthday!祝贺你抵达了生命的又一个里程碑,愿你每天都象过生日一样充满喜悦。祝你生日无比快乐!3.Have a great day, for today is your birthday and a wonderful event. Wish you happiness unfolding like the petal of a rose.生日之际,祝你度过妙不可言的一天,愿你的幸福如绽放的玫瑰般芬芳!4.irthdays may be called the milestones in life&s journey.诞辰日,可谓一生之里程碑也。5.Happy birthday to a marvelous friend.祝一个了不起的朋友生日快乐!6.Only wishes that are made with special love will do for a mother who is wonderful in every way as you!7.Let me join all your other friends in wishing you a happy birthday. Today specially belongs to you. Take this chance to enjoy yourself in everything you do.让我与你的朋友们一道共庆你生日快乐,今天属于你,祝你欢欢喜喜!8.May this your tweentieth birthday be another milestone in a long happy life!9.Happy birthday to him who has made life so meaningful for me!10.on&t feel bad growing old. I am right behind you.变老了,不要难过。我只比你年轻一点点而已。11.My special wish may bring you health, luck and happiness each minute! Hope it really proves to be the nicest birthday you have spent.给你我特别的祝福,愿它每分每秒都带给你健康、好运和幸福。希望这是你度过的最美好的生日!12.I recall that your birthday is just around the corner, and suppose your family is planning some surprise for you. I'd like to offer my heartiest congratulations to you and best wishes for many happy returns of your birthday.记得你的生日就快到了,我想你的家人一定正为你计划一次意想不到的祝贺。祝你生日快乐,幸福无尽文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。13.Good luck chum and mountains of happiness and good cheer on this auspicious day,Your Birthday!14.The kindest friend there could ever be is the kind of friend you are to me. Here's a wish for happiness and joys that never end, and all life's best things always for the nicest kind of friend! Best wishes for a happy birthday and a year of good luck, good health and happiness.世上若有诤友,那就是如你对我那样关怀的朋友愿你拥有无穷无尽的幸福与欢乐,你的生活永远美好,我的执友。祝生日快乐,新的一年中好运、健康、快乐!ept my best wishes for many happy returns of this day.敬祝本日鹤算良辰。16.Congratulations and warmest wishes for your birthday and every day.祝你生日快乐,天天快乐!17.It is not everyday you have a birthday, so hope you have a wonderful one. May it be followed by days and weeks and months and years of happiness for you! 不是每天都能过生日,希望你今天生日快乐,愿你年年岁岁幸福永伴!18.Happybirthday ,friend of mine .On this your apecial day ,may gladness fill your every hour with joy to light your may.19.Hope your birthday begins a new year with special happiness and all that means the most to you.愿你的生日迎来充满无限幸福的新的一年,以及你最珍惜的一切。20.Thank you for your helping my dreams,my life,my future ,Happy Birthday,sir!21.Only wishes that are made with special love will do for a mother who is wonderful in every way as you!22.Happy birthday to the best mom a son has ever had! To Friends23.Warm wishes on your birthday. I send along my love and affection for you as well as a small gift. Take care!热烈祝贺你的生日,捎给你我对你的爱,也寄去一件小礼物,多保重!24.Happy birthday. I hope today treats you well.生日快乐,祝你今天过得愉快!25.Please accept my love,congratulations and warmest wishes for this day and evey day!26.I want to be one of the first who say "Happy birthday to you". May everything it take to make a very happy and successful year!希望我是第一个向你道&生日快乐&的朋友,愿这一年中快乐、成功!27.Your thougntfulnell meant a lot .Thank you ,sir.28.ith my best wishes for your future happiness.谨此敬祝千秋幸福。29.ray receive my sincerest congratulations on this auspicious day.谨祝千秋令旦。30.Happy birthday to the best mom a son has ever had! To Friends免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关素材库:
48小时热门}

我要回帖

更多关于 祝姑姑生日快乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信