这些电影中的10句经典句子和20个单词_百度作业帮
狮子王。。。里的10句经典句子汤姆索亚历险记
爱丽丝梦游仙境
加勒比海盗I
汽车总动员
仙乐处处飘
这些电影中的10句经典句子和20个单词
醮恴蚣哈d3
Charles,you have finally lost your senses.Do you think I`ve gone round the bend?She`s been planning this affair for over 20 years.He was truly a man of vision.I was a fool for not investing in his mad venture when I had the chance.Alice, meet me under the gazebo in precisely 10 minutes.Everyone went to so much effort to keep the secret.Shall we take a leisurely stroll through the garden?I keep seeing a rabbit in a waistcoat.He cannot marry me unless he renounces his throne.Find the scent of human girl and earn your freedom.It looks like you ran afoul of something with wicked claws.There`s been some debate about that.Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.Speaking of the Queen, here is a little song we used to sing in her honor.I`ve been growing an awful lot lately.Is it not better to be feared than loved?I suppose this makes us even now.
扫描下载二维码写5个关于英文电影的英语影评!要英语的!每个20个单词._百度作业帮
写5个关于英文电影的英语影评!要英语的!每个20个单词.
蜘蛛侠情节想必都知道,以下是影评 You will never guess what he wants to be, the spider man. He knows the hero when he sees one, too a few characters out there, flying all around out there, saving old girls like me. Lord knows kids like Henry need hero courageous, sacrificing for people, setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People enthrone them, cheer them, scream their names and years later they will tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse the one who taught them to hold on to stand longer. I believe there is a hero in all of us. They keep us be honest, give us strength, make us noble, and finally allow us to die with proud. Ever though sometimes we have to initiatively give up the thing we want most, even our dreams. Spider man did that for Henry, so he wants to know where he is gone. He needs him.
美国逃犯 Jesse James (Colin Farrell), his brother Frank (Gabriel Macht) and their cousin Cole Younger (Scott Caan) seem to have arrived on the scene just in time for the invention of the electric guitar. It wails on the soundtrack and makes this western, which doubtless considers itself to be a reimagining (as did ''Planet of the Apes''), sound as if it came from the mind of Jon Bon Jovi. Directed with anonymous pep by Les Mayfield, ''Outlaws'' is a dreary populist telling of the story of the James gang. And the Bon Jovi reference is apropos, since the movie treats the fellas like a touring band that breaks up because of feuding egos and the stresses of the road. Cole, incensed over the news focus on the James boys, wants to share the billing. In fact, as their notoriety grows, Cole wants top billing -- the Younger-James Gang -- leading to ruminative riffing by his amiable brother Bob (Will McCormack): ''Wouldn't people wonder if there was an older James gang?'' It would need only a drug casualty to turn into ''Behind the Music: Jesse James,'' though -- choke, sob -- the James tour does claim a couple of lives, and it's easy to predict which ones. This could be the story of any disintegrating band, except that in this group, the Jameses complete each other, as someone said in ''Jerry Maguire.'' Their personalities are worked out in the kind of schematics taught in screenwriting classes. Frank is the plotter and Jesse is all impulse. At the outset, Union soldiers ambush a group of unsuspecting Rebels that includes Jesse, Frank and Cole. Pinned behind a wagon by both cannon and Gatling gunfire, the sharpshooter Frank asks Jesse for a diversion. A smile pulling at the corners of his face, Jesse creates an eye-catching one. At various moments, ''American Outlaws'' looks as if it wants to try something different and make Jesse an infantile psychopath who is awakened by his taste for violence. He lights up when he has a gun in his hand, but he has no confli he may make you long for the Chekhovian depth of Emilio Estevez's Billy the Kid in the ''Young Guns'' movies. (Missing is the epic emotional scale of previous James Gang movies like ''The Great Northfield, Minnesota Raid'' and ''The Long Riders,'' both worth seeking out.) ''American Outlaws'' paints all of its young stars as happy guys, so uncomplicated that they're thrilled to hear that Lee has surrendered at A none of them seem bothered by the fact that the South has just lost the war. Upon returning home, they find that the railroad tycoon Thaddeus Rains (Harris Yulin) is behind a scheme to run them off their farms. (In this age of entertainment conglomerates like AOL-Time Warner, it seems droll for a Warner Brothers picture to single out the big-moneyed interest in one small town as a black-hatted villain.) ''As we have the most power, we may move with impunity,'' Rains snarls to his martinet (Terry O'Quinn), who is only too happy to carry out Rains's orders. Jesse, Frank and the others are forced down the road of vengeance after arson at their farm takes the life of their ma (Kathy Bates, whose maternal hamminess may bring misery to viewers). When Jesse and the gang follow Frank's notion of giving money they've taken from banks back to the poor farmers, they become heroes, and a true menace to Rains. ''They're disciplined and have a charismatic leader,'' notes Allan Pinkerton (Timothy Dalton), the 19th-century rent-a-cop hired by Rains to track down the gang. What Pinkerton doesn't mention, though he doesn't really have to, is that the real leader of the ''Outlaw'' band is Frank, played by Mr. Macht with desert-dry aplomb. It doesn't hurt that he gets the best lines. ''It's the scientific method I hear is all the rage,'' he says when plying a new technique during a crime. The script by Roderick Taylor and John Rogers has made Frank the film's George Burns, wiling away the movie by commenting on the world as it passes him by.
功夫熊猫Kung fu panda, this is the interesting film. Paul wanted to become a wu3 lin2's ace (near master) kung-fu to save those who were in danger, teacher taught him how to fight, and let him go to save the world, at last, he defeated 3 Tailung, he met not friends, I think he is a great hero, I like the movie, because... I like the film
. . Each meets his story with emotions ranging from enraptured to derision, as they learn with the audience the incredible life Forrest has led. This includes him starring in the All American Football team, winning a Congressional Medal of Honour in Vietnam, exposing the Watergate scandal and making millions from 'Bubba-Gump shrimping industries', while meeting three different U.S Presidents along the way. The film ends on a poignant note, with Jenny and Forrest meeting again and having a son, as Jenny dies of HIV/AIDS. 歌舞青春 Along with Tom Hanks in the title role Forrest Gump featured an excellent supporting cast, with career bests from Robin Wright Penn as Jenny and Gary Sinise as the legless Vietnam veteran Lt. Dan Taylor. I was inspired by the wonder of a man experiencing his life without realising its significance to the world, just simply wishing for an emotionally damaged woman who goes on to live a lonely life without him. She rejects Forrest, telling him 'he doesn't know what love is', before eventually realising that no-one would ever love her more.
哈里,波特 The musical numbers here are, to be frank, laughable. This certainly isn't the fault of the cast, though. These kids quite obviously have talent both in singing and dancing. The problem comes from the choreography and songs themselves. Nowhere is director Kenny Ortega's "bigger is better" method more appalling than in these numbers. The dancing on display is too steeped in modern sensibilities to be timeless, and yet it's too showy and stagey to be looked at through serious modern eyes. In other words, it's too hip for Broadway and too Broadway for modern dance. All of the songs have a distinctly electronic sound to them and try desperately to be seen more as MTV-style singles than Broadway standards. They don't even contribute much to the storyline. The number one sin in film musicals is having songs that stop the story dead in its tracks. Three-quarters of the numbers here do just that. They're often self-indulgent, and when they aren't, they simply (and needlessly) re-emphasize what's already been established via dialogue.
第一部是蜘蛛侠,第二部是美国逃犯,第三部是功夫熊猫,第四部是歌舞青春,第五部是哈里,波特
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码埃及王子主题曲
电影《埃及王子》
法老发现自己的王国内希伯来人日益增多,开始感到不安,对希伯来人总是无端猜疑,于是命令所有的希伯来人都去当奴隶,并吩咐讲所有希伯来人生的男孩扔到河里。这天,一个希伯来妇女生了一个漂亮的男孩,为了自己的孩子能够幸免于难,她将他放到一个草箱中放进了尼罗河。
皇后在河..
法老发现自己的王国内希伯来人日益增多,开始感到不安,对希伯来人总是无端猜疑,于是命令所有的希伯来人都去当奴隶,并吩咐讲所有希伯来人生的男孩扔到河里。这天,一个希伯来妇女生了一个漂亮的男孩,为了自己的孩子能够幸免于难,她将他放到一个草箱中放进了尼罗河。
皇后在河边捡到了这个漂亮的男孩,将他带回宫殿抚养,取名摩西。摩西和王子兰姆蒂斯一起长大,两人成了最好的朋友。摩西十分反对法老对希伯来人的暴政,一次他为了阻止一名埃及人残害希伯来人而将失手将他打死。为了逃避法老的惩罚,摩西逃到了米甸地。不久法老去世,兰姆蒂斯成了新法老。摩西原本以为兰姆蒂斯会一改以往法老对希伯来人的暴政,没想到兰姆蒂斯反而变本加厉。在神的指示下,摩西知道了自己的身世,于是他决定要带领希伯来人走出困境。
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!你现在的位置 : &
  该片以《圣经》旧约中&出埃及记&的故事为创作蓝本耗资近一亿美元历时四年才完工,在制作过程中不但动用了最先进的电脑动画而且还有数百位历史及宗教学者为本片担任顾问,有方.基墨和桑德拉.布洛克等好莱坞当红影星的幕后配音,更有乐坛中的两大天后玛莉亚.凯莉和惠特尼.休斯顿为该片演唱主题曲。
  这部被影评人士认为是电影史上最伟大的动画片极有可能打破卡通片未曾染指过奥斯卡最佳影片提名的历史。在法老(国王)治理的埃及,由于生活在那里的希伯来人人丁日渐兴旺,老法老开始过分猜疑希伯来人,他命令让希伯来人去作奴隶,还吩咐他的子民将希伯来人所生的男孩都要丢到河里。有位希伯来妇女生了一个儿子,她见儿子长得十分俊美不忍心将其杀死,于是将其放入了一个抹上石漆的蒲草箱中,然后恋恋不舍地将箱子放人尼罗河之中。
  箱子顺流而下一直漂到了皇宫附近的小河,正巧埃及的王后在小河边散步发现了这个箱子,她打开箱子看到了这个漂亮的小男孩,王后不忍心再抛弃这个婴儿,于是她决定认这个婴儿作自己的儿子,并给这个孩子取名叫摩西。从此摩西便与王子兰姆西斯一起生活在王宫,两人成了宫中最要好的伙伴,这里没有人知道摩西是希伯来人都以为他是皇后的亲生儿子。逐渐长大的摩西对埃及人奴役希伯来人越来越看不惯,一次他竟然失手打死了一个欺负希伯来人的埃及人,摩西为了躲避法老的惩罚逃到了米甸地去居住。没过多久老法老去世了,兰姆西斯即位成了埃及的新法老。
  摩西原以为兰姆西斯会使希伯来人的生活得以改善,但却没有想到情况反而变得更加恶化,建宫殿、修金字塔兰姆西斯无处不在奴役着希伯来人。这时以色列的神耶和华(上帝)的出现使摩西得知了自己希伯来人的身世,耶和华赐予摩西力量让其带领苦难的希伯来人从埃及人的奴役下走出来,在经过一番苦难之后希伯来人在摩西的带领下终于在旷野上重建新生活......
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 埃及王子 动画电影 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信