他付钱给你去写一个小说的适合写英语论文的小说

英语翻译3我们种树的原因是他能提供给我们新鲜的空气4众说周知吸烟有害健康5下午5点钟,我们到达了营地,在哪里我们搭建了帐篷6鲁迅原名是周树人在他的一生中他写了许多小说
西崽逞核698
HIs great improvement made his parents very happy.Catherine was a successful woman, and she graduated from Zhe JIang University eight years ago.The reason we plant trees is because they can give us fresh air.Everyone knows that smoking is bad for health.At five in the afternoon, we arrived at the camp and set up our tents there. *set 过去式是“set&Luxun's real name was Zhou Shuren. He wrote many novels during his life.
要是定语从句啊 大哥
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语写一篇文章,介绍你的的笔友jack,他来自美国,喜欢唱歌,看小说,打篮球等;他擅长英语,你长汉语。你们经常写信,互利互相帮助。
Saber后宫_炨
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.这是他所写的最有趣的小说2.老师进教室时,学生们还在大笑3.我还没有读完这本书,所以不想还给图书馆4.这是你第一次来中国吗?5.即使下午有雨,我也和你一起去市里6.我没听见你刚才说的什么,我看电视呢7.我知道王先生目前正住在南京8.这座小城位于一座山脚下
侵略地球37
1.这是他所写的最有趣的小说This is the funniest novel he has written.2.老师进教室时,学生们还在大笑Students were laughing when the teacher came into the class.3.我还没有读完这本书,所以不想还给图书馆I didn't finish reading this book, so I don't want to get it back to the library.4.这是你第一次来中国吗?Is this your fist time to come to China?5.即使下午有雨,我也和你一起去市里I will go to urban area with you even though it rains.6.我没听见你刚才说的什么,我看电视呢I was watching TV, so i didn't hear what you were saying7.我知道王先生目前正住在南京I know Mr Wang has been in Nan Jing so far.8.这座小城位于一座山脚下 The small city is at the foot of this moutain.希望能够帮到楼主
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.问问他能否来.(whether)2.我正忙着写一本小说.(busy)3.他不在房间里,他一定完成了作业.(must)4.那辆卡车坏了,挡住了道路.(block)5.医生一接到我的电话就马上来了.(in answer to)6.他们继续每天做那项工作.(continue)7.你能讲出beautiful和pretty的区别吗?(difference)
shitouwa6774
1 问问他能否来.(whether)Ask him whether he can come2.我正忙着写一本小说.(busy)I'm busy wrting a novel3.他不在房间里,他一定完成了作业.(must)He isn't in his room,he must have finished his homework4.那辆卡车坏了,挡住了道路.(block)That truck was broken and blocked the way5.医生一接到我的电话就马上来了.(in answer to)The doctor came in answer to my call6.他们继续每天做那项工作.(continue)They continue doing that work everyday7.你能讲出beautiful和pretty的区别吗?(difference)Can you tell the difference between beautiful and pretty?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Please ask him whether he can come.I am busy writing a novel.He is not in his room. He must have finished his homework.The truck breaks down, blocking the road.The doctor comes to ...
问问他能否来。Ask whether he can come.我正忙着写一本小说。I am busy writing a novel.他不在房间里,他一定完成了作业。He is not in the room, he must have finished my homework.那辆卡车坏了,挡住了道路。The truck wa...
can &you &ask whether he come or not ?i am busy writing a novel.he is not in the rome ,and he must finish his homework.that truck b...
扫描下载二维码她告诉我她正在写一部小说用翻译成英语_百度知道
她告诉我她正在写一部小说用翻译成英语
告诉我写部说用翻译英语
告诉我写部说She tells me that she is writing a novel
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
she told me that she was writing a novel .
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 即兴写的英语小说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信