英语作文史密斯夫人我的一天英语作文

找人帮写个英语小作文 120单词以上就行,内容要求如下:史密斯夫妇的儿子杰克刚从国外学习两年后归来,为了庆祝请格林夫妇于2011625六点吃晚饭之后有舞会 的邀请信
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Smith
It has been a while since we last met, and every laughing minite filled up my memory. Recently we have the renovation of the new bought house done, and therefore would like to have the honour inviting you couple to visit us on June 28th 2006 and have dinner together. I suggest the time for dinner would be best at 7:00pm. I recalled that both of you are seafood lovers, so I will prepare lobsters and fishes as the main course, I also reserved bottles of best Italian white wine for us to enjoy at that moment. Of course if you are interested to spend a walk nearby then I am glad to accompany you.
Mary my daughter is now eight years old and she have made a lot of friends of like age since we migrated to the estate here. I am sure she will want to tell a lot of her stories when she see you both. And right now she just want me to remind you that there are swimming pool and SPA facilities associated with the estate, therefore it would be good if you like, please bring along the swimming suits, it only take five minutes walk from my house to the facilities so it is very convenient.
I am sure the above invitation would have interested you, and just to make sure things will happen as expected please kindly reply to this letter and upon then I will arrange things accordingly. Look forward to see you by then.
My best wishes to you and your family
Yours, Raymond
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码学年高中英语(人教版 十二省区,必修1)课后强化作业:Unit 2 section 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
学年高中英语(人教版 十二省区,必修1)课后强化作业:Unit 2 section 2
||暂无简介
总评分3.9|
浏览量2825884
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢邀请函的英语作文 邀请吃晚饭举行舞会史密斯夫妇的儿子杰克刚从国外学习两年后归来,为表庆祝,邀请好友格林夫妇一家于下午六时来家中吃晚饭,举行舞会
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Smith It has been a while since we last met, and every laughing minite filled up my memory.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码第一学期第7单元商务英语作文邀请函亲爱的史密斯先生和夫人:你们能在7月2日(星期一)下午驾临舍下和我们共进晚餐吗?自从上次愉快地见到你们,又有很长一段时间没有晤了.我们十分希望你们光临.
Dear Mr and Mrs Smith,I honestly invite you,nice couple,for a dinner at my home on July 2nd,Monday afternoon.It's so long since last time meeting you with pleasure that we can't resist to expect seeing with you once again and early have the doormat cleaned out for your arrival then.Your sincerely,[your name]
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的一天英语作文60字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信