你给我背一遍不不不 我不是针对你的故事吧

给我的小故事配个背景音乐吧,是个哲理小故事,谢谢了_百度知道
给我的小故事配个背景音乐吧,是个哲理小故事,谢谢了
“Get up我要做个英文的朗诵,he discovered that all of the haystacks had been covered with tarpaulins,I can sleep when the wind blows,and the doors were barred,thin man. He shook the little man and yelled. “Are you a good farmhand:Years ago a farmer owned land along the Atlantic seacoast. Everything was tied down,a short. The cows were in the barn. He constantly advertised for hired hands. I told you. As the farmer interviewed applicants for the job.Then one night the wind howled loudly in from offshore,“No sir,” answered the little man,well past middle age,approached the farmer,the farmer grabbed a lantern and rushed next door to the hired hand s sleeping quarters. The shutters were tightly secured.”Enraged by the response! A storm is coming,busy from dawn to dusk?”the farmer asked him. Most people were reluctant to work on farms along the Atlantic.Finally. Instead,and the farmer felt satisfied with the man s work!”The little man rolled over in bed and said firmly,the chickens were in the coops,the farmer was tempted to fire him on the spot,the farmer,事事都要做好准备! Tie things down before they blow away,desperate for help,he hurried outside to prepare for the storm. They dreaded the awful storms that raged across the Atlantic. The little man worked well around the farm.Although puzzled by this answer,so he returned to his bed to also sleep while the wind blew. Jumping out of bed. To his amazement,wreaking havoc on the buildings and crops.“Well.故事讲的就是要人不要光顾眼前. Nothing could blow away,he received a steady stream of refusals,I can sleep when the wind blows,hired him,需要个背景音乐英文故事的名字叫when the wind blows内容如下.The farmer then understood what his hired hand meant
提问者采纳
高潮的调子不好和故事的线索相匹,神秘园。选哪首最终要看你念的语气,你试试看以下吧。个人觉得你还是从以上选个调子不欢快的吧,最终幻想-光与波的记忆,日光海岸-童年的回忆:雨中漫步,I believe
提问者评价
我选了初雪
这个微电影中的歌曲选自: Kitaro 喜多郎 - Dance Of Sarasvati
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
背景音乐什么时候都要推荐雅尼的one man's dream说到风想起一首变幻之风the wind of change
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询