小学Aluckday超短英语作文作文

幸运的一天-A lucky day
Today is a fine day.And I am very lucky.
幸运的一天(A lucky day)
  Today is a fine day.And I am very lucky.
  In the morning,I’m go fishing in a river with my parents.As time goes by,I am fishing a big fish.I am very happy,but my parents have no one fish.Next,I am fishing a small fish,but I still happy.Because my parents still have no one fish.It’s time to go home,I am fishing ten fishs,but my parents are only fishing a small fish.In the afternoon,I am playing football with my buddies.MingMing has the ball,he is kicking it to me.I am kicking the ball.It’s a beautiful goal. Next, PingPing has the ball,he is kicking to Mike.Now,Mike has the ball,he is kicking it.It’s a goal.Now,we are winning.
  Today I am very lucky.And I am so happy.(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
我们班有个可爱的老师....
One Sunday afternoon when I was learning to ride my bike。...
One day,I saw a girl riding along the street....
I hope people like winter best....
My favorite season is summer....
My name is Liu Yang....小学英语作文最近更新
本文标题:链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。
本栏目阅读排行
重点推荐栏目>>A lucky day
A lucky day
  today is a fine day。and i am very lucky。
  in the morning,i&m go fishing in a river with my parents。as time goes by,i am fishing a big fish。i am very happy,but my parents have no one fish。next,i am fishing a small fish,but i still happy。because my parents still have no one fish。it&s time to go home,i am fishing ten fishs,but my parents are only fishing a small fish。in the afternoon,i am playing football with my buddies。mingming has the ball,he is kicking it to me。i am kicking the ball。it&s a beautiful goal。 next, pingping has the ball,he is kicking to mike。now,mike has the ball,he is kicking it。it&s a goal。now,we are winning。
  today i am very lucky。and i am so happy。&
本文网址:
阅读更多作文,请访问 /zuowen/
您可能喜欢的作文
其他推荐的作文
Copyright &2014
生活日记网频道,收集最全最经典的作文大全。
用日记记录生活中的点点滴滴,等老了我们一起来把它回味......初中英语作文myluckday
风纪社6330
The day before yesterday was Sunday.It was a lucky day for me.I will never forget it.In he morning ,I visited my grandparents.On the way home,I wanted to buy some books in the bookstore.I chosesome books.Then I was ready to pay for them,but I couldn't find my wallet.I was embarrassed at that time.I didn't what to do.When I was very upset ,an old grandma in the bookstore said to me:"Is it yours?The girl (or the boy )in the photo is the same as you." At that time,I thought she was an angel.In fact ,she was really an angel.I will always be grateful.Thanks to the old grandma,I could go back home successfully.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小学英语作文要小学5年级水平以下的英语作文.别太短也别太长,带主要内容,解释就不必了,10篇就够了,如果实在不行就5篇吧,
度大娘TA0199
英语作文1.My net friend I am Tony.I have a computer.I have a new friend.His name is Jack.He is 12 years old.He is a student.He likes surfing the net.We often talk with each other in the chat room.We talk in My net friend I am Tony.I have a computer.I have a new friend.His name is Jack.He is 12 years old.He is a student.He likes surfing the net.We often talk with each other in the chat room.We talk in English.My English is good now.He is a good boy.I like him English.My English is good now.He is a good boy.I like him .2.A zoo There is a zoo near my house.The zoo is very big and very beautiful ,the zoo has some kinds of animals ,pandas,lions,tigers,elephants,monkeys.Panda is very cute and very fat ,but it is not my favourite animal.Lion is very strong ,but it isn’t my favourite animal ,because it isn’t very handsome.Tiger is very strong and very handsome ,it’s my favourite animal,because it’s very strong and very handsome.Elephant is tall and strong .it likes carring things.Monkey is not very quiet.it likes running.All the animals are interesting.3.My good friend I have a good friend.Her name is Ann.Her Chinese name is Wang Xiaolan.She is from England.She is in Beijing now.She is in Yuying Primary School.She is in Class Four,Grade Six.She is twelve.She has blue eyes and yellow hair.Her father is a doctor and her mother is a nurse.Her brother is five years old.She likes dancing,singing and watching TV.She is friendly and she likes to help others.What a good girl!4.My School I study at Yuying Primary School.My school is very big and beautiful.There are three buildings and a playground.There are many trees and flowers.My classroom is very big and bright.There are 60 students in it.They study hard and always help with each other.Our teachers are very niceand smart.I like my school.5、 My hobby My hobby is collecting stamps(集邮).There are many stamps in my room.I like stamps very much.There are many things on the stamps.They are colorful and beautiful.After school I usually go to the post office and there are many people there.I learn a lot from collecting stamps.I like collecting stamps very much.6.My homeI have a beautiful home .It is big and tidy.In my home,there are two bedrooms,a living room,a study,a bathroom and a kitchen.My father often stays in the living room.He watches Tv there.My mother often stays in the kitchen.She cooks there and she cooks well.And I often study in the study.There are many books in my study.I like reading very much.7.My fatherMy father is very busy every day .He usually gets up early and goes to work on foot .He likes walking to work ,because it is good for his health .My father ofter works until midnight .When he comes bake home ,he feels very tired .He likes reading books .His favourite book is story book .He likes cooking too ,and he is good at it .He sometimes cooks delicious food for my mother and me.I like my father.8.a catI have a cat .It is a lovely cat .Her name is Dongdong .Her fur is black an d white .She is my best friend .I like her very much .I often tell stories to her .I think she can understand me.Because she jumps up with the joy when I tell her stories .9.Today is Sunday,and I stay at home.I think it's intersting ,because my brother come to my home,and he bring some toies.And I can play with him.And the best thing is that he decided to give me this.So I'm very happy!10.On Saturday morning,I usually get up at 6:20.Then I eat breakfast and go to part-time school .I often have English class at 8:20 .In the afternoon,I play ping-pong or play chess.Sometimes I watch TV in the evening.Usually I read books.I go to bed early.On Sunday,I do homework at 9:00.Then I have lunch.After lunch I do housework.Usually I go shopping with my aunt or go to bookstore with my mother.In the evening I do some reading.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 超短小学生笑话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信