作为做一名有教养的中学生中学生从周围的那些小事保护黄河水

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏兴化常青藤学校联盟九年级下第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Samuel Osmond is a 19-year-old law student from Cornwall, England. He never studied the piano. However, he can play very difficult musical pieces by musicians such as Chopin and Beethoven just a few minutes after he hears them. He learns a piece of music by listening to it in parts. Then he thinks about the notes in his head. Two years ago, he played his first piece Moonlight Sonata(奏鸣曲)by Beethoven. He surprised everyone around him.Amazed that he remembered this long and difficult piece of music and played it perfectly, his teachers say Samuel is unbelievable. They say his ability is very rare, but Samuel doesn’t even realize that what he can do is special. Samuel wanted to become a lawyer as it was the wish of his parents, but music teachers told him he should study music instead. Now, he studies law and music.Samuel can’t understand why everyone is so surprised. “I grew up with music. My mother played the piano and my father played the guitar. About two years ago, I suddenly decided to start playing the piano, without being able to read music and without having any lessons. It comes easily to me ---I hear the notes and can bear them in mind---each and every note,” says Samuel.Recently, Samuel performed a piece during a special event at his college. The piece had more than a thousand notes. The audience was impressed by his amazing performance. He is now learning a piece that is so difficult that many professional(专业的) pianists can’t play it. Samuel says confidently,” It’s all about super memory---I guess I have that gift.”However, Samuel’s ability to remember things doesn’t stop with music. His family says that even when he was a young boy, Samuel heard someone read a story, and then he could retell the story word for word.Samuel is still only a teenager. He doesn’t know what he wants to do in the future. For now, he is just happy to play beautiful music and continue his studies.1.What is special about Samuel Osmond?A. He has a gift for writing music.B. He can write down the note he hears.C. He is a top student at the law school.D. He can play the musical piece he hears.2.What can we learn from the passage?A. Samuel chose law against the wish of his parents.B. Samuel planned to be a lawyer rather than a musician.C. Samuel thinks of himself as a man of great musical ability.D. Samuel studies law and music on the advice of his teachers.3. Everyone around Samuel was surprised because he _________.A. received a good early education in music B. played the guitar and the piano perfectlyC. could play the piano without reading musicD. could play the guitar better than his father4.What can we infer(推断) about Samuel in Paragraph 4?A. He became famous during a special event at his college.B. He is proud of his ability to remember things accurately(精确地).C. He plays the piano better than many professional pianists.D. He impressed the audience by playing all the musical pieces.5.Which of the following is the best title of the passage?A. The Qualities of a MusicianB. The Story of a Musical TalentC. The Importance of Early EducationD. The Relationship between Memory and Music.
来源:学年江苏省泗阳两校九年级下学期3月联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Simon doesn't know what _______ today.A. wears
B. to wearC. wearing
D. to wearing
来源:学年湖北武汉市九年级3月联考英语试卷(解析版)
—If someone sends you a gift,make a
of thanking him the next time you meet them.—I will.A. decision
来源:学年湖北武汉市九年级3月联考英语试卷(解析版)
—Oh, my roommate always made a mess of our living room.—
. He promised to clean everything off late.A. Keep your cool!
B. It’s a piece of cake.C. What a mess!
D. It’s none of your business.
来源:学年安徽淮北市九年级五校联考四英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Better Time for Teenagers to Keep HealthyThings to doBrushing teethDrinking milkGoing to bedEating fruitsCommon timeAfter getting up or before sleepingDuring breakfastAround 23;00After mealsTime from experts’ suggestion3 minutes after mealBefore sleepingAround 21;00An hour before mealsAdvantageTo reduce germs in the mouthTo keep bones strong and help sleep wellTo be good for a deep sleepTo keep the body strongWarm tipBrush the tongue while brushing teethAvoid drinking it when having a stomachacheSleep for at least 8 hours every nightWash carefully before eating themWord Box:germ 细菌tip提示1.Teenagers are used to drinking milk
according to the information above.A. before sleeping
B. during breakfastC.3 minutes after meal
D.4 minutes after meal2.Teenagers often go to bed
hour(s)later than the time the experts ‘suggest.A.one
are helpful to keep teenagers strong according to the information above.A.Deating fruitsB.Gbrushing teeth.C..Ereducing germs.D.D brushing teeth.4.If a teenager goes to bed at the time based on the experts’ suggestions,the earliest time for him to get up will be
in the morning.A.5:00
D.8:005.Which of the following is TRUE according to the information above?A.Some experts suggest washing fruits carelessly an hour before meals.B.To brush the tongue after meals is good for a deep sleep.C.Teenagers with a stomachache had better avoid drinking milk.D.Teenagers should sleep for at least 6 hours every night.
来源:学年安徽淮北市九年级五校联考四英语试卷(解析版)
The result of the discussion is that one group supported the suggestion while the other groups were
B. between
C. against
来源:学年黑龙江大庆第三十中学初中毕业班上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
The London Eye is a tourist attraction in London, the UK. There you can get into a capsule(密封舱) to enjoy a great view of the city of London.I v__1.__ the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn’t know where we are going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived a_2.____ Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He
s_3.____ happily. When we reached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to s_4.__ time, he stayed in the line while I went to buy
t__5.___ .The capsule doesn’t completely stop when people get on, so you have to get into it q__6.___ . Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful . We took many photos of the view and of o__7.___. It took about half an hout for the capsule to go around.If you are i__8.____ in going there, I’d like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view, go in the d__9.____. There are night rides, but you won’t see a lot. Sometimes the top of the wheel can be quite cool even t__10.____ it’s sunny. So ladies, don’t forget to take a scarf.
来源:学年广东英德市毕业生模拟1英语试卷(解析版)
A talk about H7N9
in this school next week.A. will be held
B. will heldC. has held
D. has been held书面表达。
作为一名中学生,你肯定经历过多次考试,体验过成功,也遭遇过失败。请你根据提示内容,简要概述中学生普遍存在的对考试失败的两种态度,并结合自身实际,说明你的观点。
要求:词数120词左右;可根据内容要求适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
态度一:当考试结果不尽人意时,情绪低落,丧失信心,不再继续努力。
态度二:当考试失败时,分析失败的原因,鼓励自己,增强自信,避免再犯同样的错误。
你的观点:失败乃成功之母。
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As middle school students, we all have taken examinations of different types and experienced success as well as failure. Different students have different attitudes towards failure in the exams.
Some of us become low in spirits in the face of failure. Worse still, some students are so disappointed that they don"t want to make further efforts in their studies. As a result, their studies go from bad to worse as time goes on.
Fortunately, some students take quite positive attitudes towards their setbacks. They spare no efforts in analyzing the cause of their failure and at the same time encourage themselves to become more confident so that they won"t repeat their mistakes in their later examinations.
As far as I"m concerned, I believe that failure is the mother of success. As long as we can find out the root cause of our failure and step up our efforts to improve our ways of learning, we can surely make great progress and turn our dreams into reality. 答案不唯一
读下面一段文字,根据拼音填写汉字。  2014年,扬州将迎来2500年城庆。未来4年,我们要紧紧围rào____“三个扬州”建设,把扬州建成经济活力bèng____发、历史文mà____彰显、环境yǎ____致秀美、人民富裕安康的创新之城、精致之城、幸福之城。
阅读下文,完成题。(20分)①那一年,我的生母突然去世,我不到八岁,弟弟才三岁多一点儿,我俩朝爸爸哭着闹着要妈妈。爸爸办完丧事,自己回了一趟老家。他回来的时候,给我们带回来了她,后面还跟着一个不大的小姑娘。爸爸指着她,对我和弟弟说:“快,叫妈妈!”弟弟吓得躲在我身后,我噘着小嘴,任爸爸怎么说,就是不吭声。“不叫就不叫吧!”她说着伸出手要摸摸我的头,我拧着脖子闪开,说就是不让她摸。②望着这陌生的娘俩儿,我首先想起了那无数人唱过的凄凉小调:“小白菜呀,地里黄呀,两三岁呀,没有娘呀……”我不知道那时是一种什么心绪,总是用忐忑不安的眼光偷偷地看她和她的女儿。 ③在以后的日子里,我从来不喊她妈妈。学校开家长会,我愣是把她堵在门口,对同学说:“这不是我妈。”有一天,我把妈妈生前的照片翻出来,挂在家里最醒目的地方,以此向后娘示威。怪了,她不但不生气,而且常常踩着凳子上去擦照片上的灰尘。有一次,她正擦着,我突然向她大声喊道:“你别碰我的妈妈。”好几次夜里,我听见爸爸在和她商量“把照片取下来吧”,而她总是说:“不碍事儿,挂着吧!”头一次,我对她产生了一种说不出的好感,但我还是不愿叫她妈妈。④孩子没有一盏是省油的灯,大人的心操不完。我们大院有块平坦、宽敞的水泥空场,那是我们孩子的乐园,我们没事儿便到那儿踢球、跳皮筋,或者漫无目的地疯跑。一天上午,我被一辆突如其来的自行车撞倒,重重地摔在了水泥地上,立刻昏了过去。等我醒来,发现自己已经躺在医院里了。大夫告诉我:“多亏了你妈呀!她一直背着你跑来的,生怕你留下后遗症,长大了可得好好孝顺呀……”⑤她站在一边不说话,看我醒过来,就伏下身摸摸我的后脑勺,又摸摸我的脸。我不知怎么搞的,我第一次在她面前流泪了。⑥“还疼?”她立刻紧张地问我。⑦我摇摇头,眼泪却止不住。⑧“不疼就好,没事就好!”⑨回家的时候,天早已经全黑了。从医院到家的路很长,还要穿过一条漆黑的小胡同,我一直伏在她的背上。我知道刚才她就是这样背着我,跑了这么长的路往医院赶的。⑩以后的许多天里,她不管见爸爸还是见邻居,总是一个劲埋怨自己“都赖我,没看好孩子!千万别落下病根呀……”,好像一切过错不在那硬梆梆的水泥地,不在我太调皮,而全在于她。一直到我活蹦乱跳一点儿也没事了,她才舒了一口气。(11)没过几年,三年自然灾害就来了。只是为了省出家里一口人吃饭,她把自己的亲生闺女,那个老实、听话,像她一样善良的小姐姐嫁到了内蒙,那年小姐姐才十八岁。我记得特别清楚,那一天,天气很冷,爸爸看小姐姐穿得太单薄了,就把家里唯一一件粗线毛大衣给小姐姐穿上了。她看见了,一把就给扯了下来,“别,还是留给她弟弟吧。啊?”车站上,她一句话也没说,在火车开动的时候,她才向女儿挥了挥手。寒风中,我看见她那像枯枝一样的手臂在抖动。回来的路上,她一边走一边叨叨:“好啊,好啊,闺女大了,早点儿寻个人家好啊,好。”我实在是不知道人生的滋味儿,不知道她一路上叨叨的这几句话是在安抚她自己那流血的心,她也是母亲,她送走自己的亲生闺女,为的是两个并非亲生的孩子,世上竟有这样的后母?(12)望着她那日趋隆起的背影,我的眼泪一个劲儿往上涌。“妈妈!”我第一次这样称呼了她。她站住了,回过头,愣愣地看着我,不敢相信这是真的。我又叫了一声“妈妈”,她竟“呜”地一声哭了,哭得像个孩子。多少年的酸甜苦辣,多少年的委曲,全都在这一声“妈妈”中融解了。(13)母亲啊,您对孩子的要求就是这么少……(14)这一年,爸爸有病去世了。妈妈她先是帮人家看孩子,以后又在家里弹棉花,攫①线头,妈妈就是用弹棉花、攫线头挣来的钱,供我和弟弟上学。望着妈妈每天满身、满脸、满头的棉花毛毛,我常想亲娘又怎么样?!从那以后的许多年里,我们家的日子虽然过得很清苦,但是,有妈妈在,我们仍然觉得很甜美。无论多晚回家,那小屋里的灯总是亮的,桔黄色的火里是妈妈跳跃的心脏,只要妈在,那小屋便充满温暖,充满了爱。(15)我总觉得妈妈的心脏会永远地跳跃着,却从来没想到,我们刚大学毕业的时候,妈妈却突然地倒下了,而且再也没有起来。(16)妈妈,请您的在天之灵能原谅我们,原谅我们儿时的不懂事,而我却永远也不能原谅自己。我知道在这个世界上,我什么都可以忘记,却永远不能忘记您给予我们的一切……(17)世上有一部书是永远写不完的,那便是母亲。
(选自《时文选粹》)注:①攫(jué):抓,这里是扯的意思。
小题1:本文是以“我”对继母的感情变化为行文线索的,请根据这条线索在方框内填上恰当的词语。(6分) 小题2:第③自然段写到:“我”和继母生活在一起,却还要挂出生母的照片。你如何理解“我”的这一举动的,请简要分析。(4分) _______________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________小题3:阅读第(12)自然段划线的句子,联系全文,分析“我”和母亲流泪的不同原因。(4分) _______________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________小题4:你认为最恰当的词概括这位母亲的形象。(4分) _______________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________小题5:一位同学读完本文后,情不自禁写下了一首小诗,请你结合本文的阅读感受,运用比喻的修辞,再仿写一段,整体上要求与前两段的风格一致。(2分)母亲是一张弓,我是弓上的箭,您宁肯将筋骨拉断,也要把孩儿送到人生之巅。母亲是一座桥, 任我将您的脊梁踏弯,不管风霜雪雨,都把我送到理想的彼岸。____________,________________, ________________,________________。
祈 求(14分)林敬钧  ①我曾经在长城上看到一位白发苍苍的画家画鹰。在北方特有的那种干燥湛蓝的天空下,苍劲古朴的长城默默地蜿蜒于群山之上。画家在一块白布上泼墨挥毫。长城上的风扬起老人的白发,鼓动每一个人的衣襟。他展开那面墨汁未干的鹰旗。雄鹰起伏振翅,直欲破空而上。阳光普照群山,也照在猎猎作响的鹰旗上。一瞬间,我忽然感觉到一种热血冲破冰层的眩晕,一种沉淀压抑已久的力量猛烈爆发:天空、阳光、长城、老人、长风、鹰。  ②那不是我第一次见到鹰,却是第一次为鹰震撼。  ③后来一个偶然的机会我在峭壁上看到了鹰的巢穴。那只是一个粗陋的石坑随便地搭上几根粗树枝,其余一无所有。它深深地印在我的脑海里。后来又看到南方一种色彩艳丽的织鸟精致而温暖安全的巢时,我想到了北方的鹰。不知为什么,我总觉得鹰的身上有一种冷峻而直入人心的力量。我明白鹰不需要巢穴,它从不躲避风雨。它是天地间飞翔的精灵,高傲、敏锐、凶猛、无畏,永不留恋巢穴的温暖与安乐。  ④我带一身风尘回到家乡,听说公园里来了个动物展览团。我想起了鹰,于是我去了。  ⑤从羽毛的颜色和体形可以看出:那是一只已经苍老的鹰和一只年轻的鹰。鹰架距我不到三米。那只苍老的鹰的羽毛零乱而支楞突兀,腿上有一根粗大的铁链,它埋头翅间。那只年轻的鹰目光迟滞,仿佛在看什么,又什么也没看到。  ⑥一个小孩,忽然放肆地把手中的香蕉扔向那只埋头的鹰,他一定不知道他做了一件多么愚蠢的事,因为他还在得意的笑。那只鹰猛地昂起了头,有力的颈部弯曲成了一个矫健而凶猛的弧度。我看到它眼中凌厉地闪过什么,它闪电般地直掠下来。然而那不足一米的铁链狠狠拽住了它,它猛然回坠,被倒吊在高高鹰架上,晃来晃去。那只年轻的鹰展了展翅以便站稳,它冷漠地看了看脚下的同伴,又把茫然的目光投向远方。  ⑦那个被吓呆的小孩这时才清醒过来,悻悻地抓起一把泥沙朝那倒吊着的鹰狠狠扔去,又嘿嘿地笑起来,一边捡石块,一边大声地骂。那只苍老的鹰耸着翅,挣扎着,发出一串低沉鸣音。它的声音在颤抖。我分明地感到一种苍白而强烈的悲怆冷冷地漫过心头。我拦住那个小孩,叫他滚。  ⑧鹰渐渐停止了挣扎,静静地倒吊在高高的鹰架下。利爪笔直地伸向天空——那里曾是它的家园、梦想、荣耀和骄傲。四下沉闷,天地间只有蝉在不停地叫。  ⑨我不知道鹰是否会流泪。  ⑩那夜我在山顶坐了很久。天上有月,月旁有星;山上有风,山下有楼。我在山顶大梦一场,一颗泪珠从天上落到我的手上。清晨我再去看那两只鹰的时候,苍老的鹰依然倒吊着,刚刚死去。喂鹰的人说,野生的鹰是没法养活的——它不吃东西。他告诉我那只年轻的鹰是人工孵化的。  ⑾天空是蓝色的,一切都很安静。我想起北方的天空、阳光和鼓动衣襟的长风,想起伤痕累累的长城上那面猎猎的鹰旗。我不知道那只年轻的鹰在寻找什么,但我想那一定是一只被束缚的鹰对祖先血脉相承的东西的渴求——虽然它一生未曾飞翔。⑿我知道鹰的灵魂在天上。我祈求世上善良的人们,给鹰一颗高飞的心,让高飞的灵魂永不沉沦。(选自《美丽如初——10年精短散文100篇》)小题1:第③段中,作者写南方织鸟精致而温暖安全的巢,有什么作用?(2分)小题2:结合上下文,按要求回答问题。(5分)(1)那只年轻的鹰展了展翅以便站稳,它冷漠地看了看脚下的同伴,又把茫然的目光投向远方。(请品味句中划线词的妙处,3分)(2)我在山顶大梦一场,一颗泪珠从天上落到我的手上。(请写出这一颗泪珠的特殊含义,2分)小题3: 古人认为:禽有禽语,兽有兽言。本文第⑦段描写“那只苍老的鹰耸着翅,挣扎着,发出一串低沉的鸣音。它的声音在颤抖。”想像一下,这只鹰此时究竟想说些什么?(3分)小题4:有人认为本文的标题“祈求”若换成“鹰的遭遇”,可以更加突出鹰的不幸。你赞成这种说法吗?请结合对文章主旨的理解,说说你的理由。(4分)
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司作为一名中学生从周围的那些小事保护黄河水_百度知道
作为一名中学生从周围的那些小事保护黄河水
我有更好的答案
不要在黄河上乱扔垃圾。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
保护黄河的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁It’s our duty to protect he environment.
As we all know, with the global warming and energy consumption, the
environment is becoming worse and worse. It is very important for us to start
with a low-carbon lifestyle. But how can we live a low carbon life? Here are my
Firstly, it is a very good idea for us to go to school on
foot instead of by car. It is good for the environment and our health as well. Secondly,
remember to turn off the lights, fans and computers when we leave the
classrooms. Thirdly, it is important for us to turn off the tap when we
finish using the water. We can reuse water, too. For example, we can reuse the
water to water the flowers or trees. At last, try to use the cloth shopping
bags instead of plastic bags when we go shopping. (In addition, it is
important for us to use fewer fast food boxes or chopsticks so that we can
reduce the white pollution.)
I believe our life will become better and better if we can do these
Lower carbon, happier life. Let’s take actions.
请在这里输入关键词:
节约资源, 保护环境. 从我们身边的小事做起,假设你是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生,请以“My Low-carbon Life”为题,写一篇短文,简单描述自己的“低碳生活”。提示: (1)每天步行上学; (2)离丌教室时,关灯、电扇、电视等;(3)不用水时,记住关水龙头,循环使用水;(4)充分使用纸张;(5)不使用塑料袋。参考词汇:on foot, turn off, tap, reuse, make full use of, plastic bag 要求:①词数:80个单词左右。①不得真实的实的考生姓名,学校等信息。②文章内容可涉及到所给提示,并可适当发挥,但请不要逐条翻译。
来源:2011年贵州省黔西南州中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:写作题
节约资源, 保护环境. 从我们身边的小事做起,假设你是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生,请以“My Low-carbon Life”为题,写一篇短文,简单描述自己的“低碳生活”。提示: (1)每天步行上学; (2)离丌教室时,关灯、电扇、电视等;(3)不用水时,记住关水龙头,循环使用水;(4)充分使用纸张;(5)不使用塑料袋。参考词汇:on foot, turn off, tap, reuse, make full use of, plastic bag 要求:①词数:80个单词左右。①不得真实的实的考生姓名,学校等信息。②文章内容可涉及到所给提示,并可适当发挥,但请不要逐条翻译。
来源:2011年贵州省黔西南州中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
节约资源,
保护环境. 从我们身边的小事做起,假设你是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生, 请以“My Low-carbon Life” 为题,写一篇短文,简单描述自己的“低碳生活”。
提示: (1)每天步行上学; (2)离丌教室时,关灯、电扇、电视等;(3)不用水时, 记住关水龙头,循环使用水;(4)充分使用纸张;(5)不使用塑料袋。
参考词汇:on foot, turn off,
tap, reuse, make full use of, plastic bag
要求:①词数:80个单词左右。①不得真实的实的考生姓名,学校等信息。
②文章内容可涉及到所给提示,并可适当发挥,但请不要逐条翻译。
来源:2010年桂林市毕业暨升学考试英语试卷
节约资源,保护环境,从我们身边的小事做起。Li Ming 是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生,假设你是他, 请以 “My Low-carbon Life”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,简单描述自己的“低碳生活”。
(1)每天步行上学;
(2)离开教室时,关灯、电扇、电视等;
(3)不用水时,记得关水龙头,循环使用水;
(4)充分使用纸张;
(5)不使用塑料袋。
参考词汇:on foot, turn off, tap, reuse, make full use of,
plastic bag
(1) 内容包括所提供的信息及要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐条翻译;
(2) 不得透露考生姓名、学校等信息。
来源:2010年成都市九年级上学期期中考试英语试题
节约资源,保护环境,从我们身边的小事做起。Li Ming 是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生,假设你是他, 请以 “My Low-carbon Life”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,简单描述自己的“低碳生活”。
(1)每天步行上学;
(2)离开教室时,关灯、电扇、电视等;
(3)不用水时,记得关水龙头,循环使用水;
(4)充分使用纸张;
(5)不使用塑料袋。
参考词汇:on foot, turn off, tap, reuse, make full use of,
plastic bag
(1) 内容包括所提供的信息及要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐条翻译;
(2) 不得透露考生姓名、学校等信息。}

我要回帖

更多关于 作为一名中学生 的文章

更多推荐