假如你是peter准备上海本周六天气晚上七点,在锦绣餐馆举行,生日聚会你打算邀请你的新朋友同参加,请你给他

英语问题,会的进!写一篇英语短文.假如下个星期六是你的生日,你准备星期六晚上七点钟在你家举行一个生日聚会.请你的朋友Mary写一封信,邀请她参加你的生日晚会,词数60左右,要求时间地点一定要写清楚.
快来装饰215
Dear Mary,How are you recently?Next Sunday is my birthday and I will hold a party at home,party will begin at 7pm.I would like to invite you to my party then.Have a good day and looking forward to your early reply.这里写你自己的名字.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear Mary,
Next sunday is my birthday, and i am going to hold a birthday party at home at seven o'clock on that day evening. Can you come and join us? Please give me a message as soon as possible. thank you!
best regards*****
扫描下载二维码不难的英语作文假如下个星期六是你生日,你准备星期六晚上七点钟在你家举行一个生日聚会.请给你的朋友Mary写一封信,邀请她参加你的生日晚会.词数60左右,要求时间,地点一定要写清楚.
Dear Mary:Next Saturday is my birthday.I would like to have a birthday party in my home .I want to invite you to my birthday party ,time is six o'clock to seven o'clock.I have some foot:bread,biscuits,Potato Chips and many more.I have some fruit:apples,bananas,oranges,melons and pears.Waiting for your visit.Best wishes ×××(你自己的英文名)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码材料作文:假如你是李华,你和同学们准备为小明举办一个生日聚会……文段表达及参考范文(2016届北京市)_九年级_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
材料作文:假如你是李华,你和同学们准备为小明举办一个生日聚会……文段表达及参考范文(2016届北京市)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
材料作文:假如你是李华,你和同学们准备为小明举办一个生日聚会……文段表达及参考范文(2016届北京市)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 10:03:21
面表达(共15分)九、文段表达(15分)66.& 从下面两个题目中任选一题,根据中文和英文提示,完成一篇不少于50词的文段写作。文中已给出内容不计入总词数。所给提示词语仅供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。题目①假如你是李华,你和同学们准备为小明举办一个生日聚会,打算邀请你们的好朋友―美国交换生Peter参加。请你用英语写一封电子邮件,告诉他聚会的时间和地点,活动内容,以及需要准备什么。提示词语:hold, activity, get together, sing, eat, game, gift, wish提示问题:● When and where are you going to celebrate Xiao Ming’s birthday?● What are you going to do at the party?● What do you advise Peter to prepare for Xiao Ming’s birthday?
Dear Peter,How is it going? I’m writing to invite you to Xiao Ming’s birthday party. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’m looking forward to your early reply.Yours,Li Hua题目②假如你是李华,你们学校正就“感恩父母,从我做起”这一话题开展大讨论。请你用英语写一篇短文给某英文网站投稿,谈谈为什么要感恩父母,你通常在业余时间帮父母做什么,以及你这样做的感受。提示词语:think, bring up, work, make money, support, housework, cook, clean, wash, happy, proud提示问题: ● Why is it important for you to thank parents? ● What do you usually do for them in your spare time? ● How do you feel?
At my school, we are talking about what we can do to thank parents. __________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
题目1.& One possible version: Dear Peter, How is it going?I’m writing to invite you to Xiaoming’s birthday party. This Sunday,we’ll get together and hold a party in Xiao Ming's house. If you want to join us, don't be late. The party will begin at 10 o’clock. At the party we are going to have many activities, such as singing songs, eating cakes, playing games and so on. The party will be over at 6:00 pm. You'd better prepare a nice gift, but remember not too expensive. Just give the gift with your best wish. I think your arrival will make him very happy. I’m looking forward your early reply.(87)Yours,Li Hua
题目2.& One possible version:At my school, we are talking about what we can do to thank parents. My classmates and I think we should do something for them. Because they bring us up. They not only work hard to make money but also look after us carefully. To thank my parents, I always take some actions. First of all, I usually help my parents do some housework in my spare time. For example: help them clean the floor, wash the dishes on weekends and help them cook breakfast and so on. My parents are proud of me because I can make them feel relaxed. I feel very happy too. (90)
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语作文书面表达:本周六晚上7:30周杰伦将会在天河体育中心(Tianhe Gymnasium)开演唱会.假如你和你的同学Peter都是他的歌迷,你决定约Peter一起去听他的演唱会.内容包括:1、演唱会的时间和地点 2、演唱会的票价(约为200)3、询问他是否愿意去字词数80个左右,
xnsmadozsl
Dear peter,I am delighted to hear that Jay will hold a concert in Tianhe Gymnasium at 7:30 pm this Saturday .The ticket will cost 200 or so.I wonder to know if you want to go to attend it.Anyway ,this is a good chance for Jay'S fans ,like you and me ,to be present to hear what he sang.,Therefore,I hope that you can go to the concert with me.let's share this happy moment together.i am looking forward to your reply.yours,**
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am so excited to hear that Jay Zhou will give
a concert in Tianhe Gymnasium
at 7:30 pm this Saturday . The ticket
will cost 200 or so.
if you want
to atten...
Whoever has the advantages, strengths, but also have shortcomings, weaknesses, all need to learn from others with an open mind so that people check to make up their own short, can progress. Very impor...
扫描下载二维码知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“书面表达。假如你是Michael, 本周日将是你的13岁生日...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达。&&&& 根据提示写一封60-80词的信。&&&& 假设你是Tom,Jim邀请你参加他这周日的生日宴会,但你的父母去上海要到下个月才回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要照顾,而且英语考试即将来临。因此,你无法前往参加生日宴会。于是,你写信辞谢并表示歉意。信的开头和结尾已经给出。Dear Jim,&&&& _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Tom
书面表达。假设昨天你的朋友Tom给你发来e-mail,表示由于各种原因两人两年没联系,现在他很想了解你的近况,并邀请你参加他下周六举办的生日聚会。请你写一封e-mail回复他,内容包括以下几方面:&&&& (1)由于期中考试临近,你不能参加生日聚会;&&&& (2)你已为他准备了一份生日礼物;&&&& (3)从性格,外貌,学习等方面描述自己这两年来的变化。
请用英语表述一下内容。要点如下:本周六是王洪的生日,许多同学将去她家参加生日聚会。王洪爱好广泛,为人友善;经常帮父母做家务。一些同学打算向父母要钱买礼物送给她。你对同学们花钱买礼物一事的看法及理由。要求:1.不要逐字翻译。2.词数:60-80。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________}

我要回帖

更多关于 本周六天气预报 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信