& 寄文刚求蟹
词牌名大全
年代:唐 作者:
四郭青山处处同,客怀无计答秋风。数家茅屋清溪上,千树蝉声落日中。
以上为随机展示
《寄文刚求蟹》
年代: 作者:
遥知涟水蟹,九月已经霜。筐实黄金重,螫肥白玉香。尘埃离故国,诗酒寄他乡。苦乏西来使,何缘至洛阳。
张耒简介张耒,字文潜,号柯山,人称宛丘先生、张右史。因其仪观甚伟,魁梧逾常,所以人复称其“肥仙”。生于北宋至和元年(1054),殁于政和四年(1114),享年六十一岁。他是宋神宗熙宁进士,历任临淮主簿、著作郎、史馆检讨。哲宗绍圣初,以直龙阁知润州。宋徽宗初,召为太常少卿。苏门四学士之一。“苏门四学士”(秦观、黄庭坚、张耒、晁补之)中辞世最晚而受唐音影响最深的作家。诗学白居易、张籍,平易舒坦,不尚雕琢,但常失之粗疏草率;其词流传很少,语言香浓婉约,风格与柳永、秦观相近。代表作有《少年游》、《风流子》等。《少年游》写闺情离思,那娇羞少女的情态跃然纸上,让人羡煞爱煞,那份温情美妙真是有点“浓得化不开”。著有《柯山集》、《宛邱集》。词有《柯山诗余》,赵万里辑本。后被指为元佑党人,数遭贬谪,晚居陈州。
张耒的其他作品
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
唐代诗人墓志丛考.pdf68页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
唐代诗人墓志丛考,唐代诗人丛考,唐代墓志铭汇编附考,唐代文学丛考,唐代墓志汇编,唐代墓志汇编pdf,唐代墓志汇编pdf下载,洛阳流散唐代墓志汇编,唐代墓志汇编续集,诗人的墓志铭
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
复旦大学 硕士学位论文 唐代诗人墓志丛考 姓名:曹圆 申请学位级别:硕士
专业:中国古典文献学 指导教师:陈尚君 座机电话号码 中文摘要 关键词:唐代 诗人 墓志 中图分类号:K82 墓志发展到唐代,已成为一种成熟的文体。首先,作为一种丧挽文学,它不
可避免地为志主讳,因此具有强烈的隐讳,有时甚至阿谀的特点。同时,作为一
种多做于亲故之手的传记文学,它又具有可靠、详实的一面。 利用墓志,研究唐代诗人,前人也做过许多研究。这包括:补诗人作品的阙
失;补证诗人生平事迹;确定作品的创作时间;考辨作品的作者;评价诗人的作
品风格;归纳诗人的文学观点等等。 对部分诗人的墓志,本文在总结前人研究成果的基础上,对墓志的写作特点
和诗人的生平家世做进一步的考证。文章分为三部分:第一部分是传世的诗人墓
志丛考;第二部分是出土的诗人墓志丛考;第三部分是诗人及其家族墓志丛考。 前两部分又把诗人分为两种,一种是两《唐书》有传的诗人,一种是两《唐
书》无传的诗人。对前一种诗人的考证,主要比较墓志和列传的不同,体现墓志
的写作特点。对后一种诗人的考证,主要是利用墓志补述其生平事迹。最后一部
分是家族墓志较多的诗人的个案研究。 Abstract KeyWords:Tangdynasty;poet;Epitaph CLC:K82 In hadbecomematureasa of Tangdynasty,theepitaph very style a shouldhold forthedead
writing.First,aseulogy,it respects people, shameful iteven
SOit some inevitablykeeps thingsunsaid,sometimes a usualwri
flattersthedead tten person.Meanwhile,asbiographyly by
someonewhoknowsthedead couldbe reliable personverymuch,it very
anddetailed. scholarshave made useofthe inthe Many alreadygood epitaphs
researcheson have
正在加载中,请稍后...该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
在线时间87 小时经验值952 小站金币5 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
助教, 积分 952, 距离下一级还需 49 积分
25小站金币
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
With the science and technology advancing at a tremendous rate, there is an increasing number of resources ranging from newspaper to the Internet , for people to keep themselves up to date. Exposed to this information explosion age, a great number of people maintain that failing to take advantage of those traditional and innovative resources, people will not be able to keep up with the pace of this changeable world, not alone distinguish themselves with others. However, quite the opposite, I am strongly against this statement. To start with, thanks to the advent of the Internet, which is esteemed as the most brilliant invention in the last century, people will no longer miss out on various information concerning a wide range of fields. The Internet&&alone has created perfect conditions for people to stay well-informed. Undoubtedly, when people want to acquire some information, they will first turn to the Internet other than other resources, which have been substituted by the prevalent Internet. What’s more, information is infinite, whereas people’s time and energy is finite. Obviously, the more resources people turn to, the more time and energy they have to devote. To make matters worse, after spending hours or even several days collecting information through many resources, the overwhelming information, in all likelihood, will make people feel at loss since they have no idea what information is valuable. Hence, all the efforts turn out in vain. For example, last semester, my economics teacher asked every student to write a report concerning economics. After I chose my topic, I started to gather relative information. With the idea that the more resources I used, the more useful information I could get, not only did I consult the internet, but also I went to my school library and city library. However, it proved that the enormous information was nothing but a barrier that prevented me from picking out what was useful to me.
Last but not least, there is no guarantee that the flooding information we get through many resources are unreliable. By no means can the misleading information keep people well-informed. Instead, it can stagger various problems.&&For example, several months ago, there was a tragic oil explosion in northeast China, contributing to thousands of injuries and deaths. Taking advantage of people’s fragility, the news that another explosion would break out several days later was disseminated. As a result, the citizens were in panic, rushing to flee the city, which directly paralyzed the transportation. Therefore, sometimes, various resources, if not exploited in a right way, can pose a great threat to people. In a nutshell, it is not many resources but the authentic ones that keep people up to speed. Therefore, due to the dominant role of the Internet, the cost of time and energy as well as the increasing false information, I am against the statement that in order to be well-informed, people need to get information from many resources.
相关帖子 |
在线时间292 小时经验值1665 小站金币13 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
实习讲师, 积分 1665, 距离下一级还需 336 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币13
在线时间1786 小时经验值19086 小站金币22092 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限255帖子
小站金币22092
在线时间1786 小时经验值19086 小站金币22092 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限255帖子
小站金币22092
&我们的生活方式。我在一起就会在我们的产品是通过的有关情况!你在哪了!我在想我会努力去实现自己的心就像你&
在线时间15 小时经验值124 小站金币13 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
硕士生, 积分 124, 距离下一级还需 27 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币13
求思路。。。。。。。。。。。。。
在线时间5 小时经验值48 小站金币0 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
初中生, 积分 48, 距离下一级还需 3 积分
该用户从未签到排名
真棒。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
在线时间11 小时经验值131 小站金币10 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
硕士生, 积分 131, 距离下一级还需 20 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币10
小月兔 发表于
感谢您的参与,小站教育写作王牌老师小月兔老师为您作出如下点评:**** 本内容被作者隐藏 **** ...
我们的生活方式。我在一起就会在我们的产品是通过的有关情况!你在哪了!我在想我会努力去实现自己的心就像你
在线时间76 小时经验值368 小站金币0 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
博士后, 积分 368, 距离下一级还需 133 积分
该用户从未签到排名
在线时间13 小时经验值103 小站金币43 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
硕士生, 积分 103, 距离下一级还需 48 积分
小站金币43
在线时间20 小时经验值132 小站金币6 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
硕士生, 积分 132, 距离下一级还需 19 积分
该用户从未签到排名
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&&&六上课文写作特点及结构_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六上课文写作特点及结构
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}