我不知道我要花多久花椒籽怎么种才能发芽忘记你

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译曾经我尝试着去忘记你最后我发现忘记一个人真的很难有人说我得坚持是盲目徒劳的有人说我们不可能在一起但我相信时间会证明一切我不知道我的坚持能有什么样的回报无论结果如何我无怨无悔为爱放下了自我,为你改变了自己我知道现在的你不会谈恋爱如果我此时去追求你带给你不是幸福而是负担那我宁愿继续独自忍受单相思的苦涩如今我唯一能作的只有傻傻的看着你在你背后默默的注视着期待得有一天你能转身回头我会看着你的眼睛让你知道我对你的爱有多深希望我的坚持会打动你你我能够在一起因为只有你才能让我活的更轻松更快乐
qqicqpjm827
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I once tasted to tried to forget youI discover forgetting a person is really difficult finallySomeone says I have to insist to is a blindness bite on graniteSomeone says us impossibly and togetherBut I believe time will prove everythingI don't know my persistence can include what kind of repayHow regardless as a resultI with no regretLet go of ego for the love, changed oneself for youI know now of you will not fall in loveIf I pursue you to bring you at this time isn't happiness but is a burdenThat I continue to suffer an unrequited love alone rather of bitter and astringentI am unique now can do of only silly follow you closely sillyLook at silently in your backExpect one day you can turn round to turn headEyes that I will follow you closelyLet you knowMy love to you include much deepHope I of the persistence will move youYou I can be togetherBecause only you then can let me live of more easily more happy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 花呗要多久才能开通 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信