2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
在接电话时,请问您找哪位怎么说?有没有英文的接电话用语?
血刺潇潇8呱p
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.Hello,is this ?喂,是号吗?2.I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang. 我想和王先生讲话.3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now. 对不起,王先生现在不在.4.May I know when he'll be back?您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?5.This is his wife speaking. 我是他的妻子.6.Can I take a message for him?要我转告吗?7.May I have your name,please?请问您是谁?8.Is he available?他能接电话吗?9.I'll just find out for you. 我给您看看他在不在?10.Hello,are you still there?喂,您没挂断吧?11.Who is that speaking?请问您是谁?12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call. 对不起我这么早打电话.13.Who do you wish to talk to?您要找谁呀?14.Is Sue James in?休•詹姆斯在吗?15.Hello!Is Sue there?喂!是休吗?16.Yes,speaking. 是的,我就是.Dialogue:A:Hello?B:Hello.is this ?I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang,please?A:I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now. B:May I know when he'll be back?A:I don't know,but he will certainly be back for lunch.This is his wife speaking.Can I take a message for him?B:Thank you,Mrs.Wang.Please tell him to be at the airport one hour before tomorrow afternoon. A:Very good.I'll let him know as soon as he comes back.But,may I have your name,please?B:This is Lin Ming.Thank you.Bye. A:Good-bye.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
hello,this is ***(你的名字)who are you?
Who do you want?Who do you wish to speak to?Who are you asking for?
who is this reference to?
Hello,this is ...Can I help you?
hellow,this is (your name),may I talk to ...?
who is you speak?365句常用英文电话用语
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 哈你直播怎么联系客服 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信