《莫格街谋杀案》最新庆余年txt全集下载载

黑暗传说:爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案下载中文典藏版-乐游网游戏下载
安全的单机游戏下载大全
→ 黑暗传说:爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案 中文典藏版
黑暗传说:爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案中文典藏版( 解密莫格街的连续谋杀案 )
黑暗传说系列晚来的第一部汉化,将会带你走进第一代的爱伦坡。在莫格街谋杀案的背后,有着许多奇怪的事情发生,窗边的黑影,被藏起来的骷髅,这些都在说明着什么呢?【游戏介绍】《黑暗传说:爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案》是经典冒险解谜游戏《黑暗传说》系列的第一部
游戏大小:381M
系列晚来的第一部汉化,将会带你走进第一代的爱伦坡。在莫格街谋杀案的背后,有着许多奇怪的事情发生,窗边的黑影,被藏起来的骷髅,这些都在说明着什么呢?【游戏介绍】《黑暗传说:爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案》是经典冒险《黑暗传说》系列的第一部作品。祥和宁静的小镇爱伦坡,突然发生了游戏里谋杀案,陆续有人在小镇的莫格街遇害。为了把案件调查清楚,让真相大白于天下。玩家扮演的侦探,将仔细搜集线索,查找线索,并运用自己的丰富的联想能力,挑战那些包含众多元素的机关谜题。【游戏配置】,配置要求一般都很低。【典藏版内容】第一部的典藏版给的内容并不多,只有额外奖励章节以及游戏攻略。第一个为奖励章节(通关后解锁),第二个为游戏攻略【同类推荐】黑暗传说4:爱伦坡的金甲虫(中文典藏版):【游戏评测】第一部的爱伦坡故事单词找物内容比较多,好在难度不大,游戏一开始没有提示按钮,需要玩家找到一些隐藏物品才能够获得提示。游戏的解密设计比较有意思,前面有一些看起来好像没用的东西其实都是些很重要的提示线索,当你不知道该如何解密时,不妨尝试回头看看有什么漏掉了。
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
其他版本下载
总共 30 款应用
谋杀游戏多涉及到案件分析和探寻线索等元素,一场精心设计的杀人案件背后隐藏着诸多疑点,玩家在游戏中扮演侦探的角色,在现场寻找任何蛛丝马迹,推理出真相,游戏带着一丝恐怖的氛围,一些血腥的场景令人毛骨悚然。谋杀案游戏大都属于益智解谜类型,诸如《谋杀的艺术》系列、《神秘谋杀》系列、《悬崖上的谋杀案》等。
总共 236 款应用
黑暗传说是黑暗游戏非常经典的代表作,玩家在游戏中需要搜集各种道具来解开背后的故事,有兴趣的玩家可以试试这部作品。其实很多黑暗类游戏是以解密的方式进行,游戏的时候需要解开各种谜题,从而将黑暗背后的真像揭露出来。
总共 6 款应用
《黑暗传说》游戏系列根据美国小说家埃德加?爱伦?坡改编的一款猎奇风格的冒险解谜类游戏,每一部游戏作品都给玩家带来独特的游戏体验,解谜身边发生的不寻常事件。新的惊悚新的黑暗再次来袭,玩家们需要绞尽脑汁,解开事件真相。《黑暗传说》经典代表作品:《黑暗传说2爱伦坡之黑猫》,《黑暗传说3:爱伦坡的过早埋葬》
黑暗传说:爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案 (MurdersintheRueMorgue)完整硬盘版
下载周排行
下载总排行
◎ 我们收集了众多网友经常出现的问题,点击浏览:如果下载的时候提示 &Service Unavailable& ?请务必使用
下载本站游戏!
◎ 游戏1号群:336883(满),游戏2号群:,欢迎加入。
◎ 提供 黑暗传说:爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案
中文破解版,保证完全无毒病,请大家放心下载.
◎ 本站仅创建用户沟通交流的平台,所展示的游戏资源内容均来自于用户上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,如该游戏触犯了您的权利,请发送至邮箱:,我们第一时间给予删除。黑暗传说爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案中文版|黑暗传说爱伦坡的莫格街谋杀案下载 _ - pc6游戏网VOA慢速英语:英语短篇小说:埃德加·爱伦·坡《莫格街谋杀案》(一)_2017年VOA慢速英语_VOA英语网
VOA慢速英语:英语短篇小说:埃德加·爱伦·坡《莫格街谋杀案》(一)
发表时间:内容来源:
'The Murders in the Rue Morgue,' by Edgar Allan Poe, Part One
We present the first of five parts of the short story &The Murders in the Rue Morgue,& by Edgar Allen Poe. The story was originally adapted and recorded by
Paris! It was in Paris during the summer of 1840. There and then, I met a strange and interesting young man named August Dupin. Dupin was the last member of a well-known family, a family which had once been rich and famous. August Dupin, however, was far from rich.
He cared little about money. He had enough to buy necessities & and a few books. That was all. Just books. With books, he was happy.
In fact, we first met in an old bookstore. A few more chance meetings at such stores followed. Soon, we began to talk.
I was deeply interested in the family history he told me. I was surprised, too, at how much and ho more important, the force of his busy mind was like a bright light in my soul. I felt that the friendship of such a man would be, for me, riches without price.
So, I told him how I felt and asked him to come and live with me.
He would enjoy using my many fine books. And I would have the pleasure of company, for I was not happy alone.
We passed the days reading, writing and talking. But Dupin was a lover of the night. So, often, we walked the streets of Paris after dark.
I soon noticed that Dupin had a special way of understanding people. Using it gave him great pleasure. He told me once, with a soft laugh, that he could see through the windows that most men have over their hearts. He could look into their souls.
Then, he surprised me by telling what he knew about my own soul. He knew things about me that I had thought only I could possibly know. At these times, he acted cold and emotionally distant. His eyes looked empty and far away. His voice became high and nervous.
At such times it seemed to me that I saw not just Dupin, but two Dupins & one who coldly put things together, and another who just as coldly took them apart.
One night we were walking down one of Paris&s long, dirty streets. We were quiet, both busy in our own thoughts.
But, suddenly Dupin spoke: &You&re right,& he said. &He is a very little fellow, that&s true, and he would be more successful if he acted in lighter, less serious plays.&
&Yes, there can be no doubt of that!& I said.
At first I saw nothing strange in this. Dupin had agreed with me. This, of course, seemed to me quite natural. A few moments passed. Then it hit me. Dupin had not agreed with something I had said. He had agreed directly with my thoughts. I had not spoken a word!
Dupin had read my mind. I stopped walking.
&Dupin,& I said, &Dupin, I don&t understand. How could you know that I was thinking of&?&
Here, I stopped speaking. If he really had heard my thoughts, he would have to prove it.
And he did. He said, &How did I know you were thinking of Chantilly? You were thinking that Chantilly is too small for the plays in which he acts.&
&That is indeed what I was thinking. But, tell me, in Heaven&s name, how did you know?&
&It was the fruit-seller,& Dupin answered.
&Fruit-seller!?&
&I mean the man who bumped into you as we entered this street. Maybe fifteen minutes ago.&
&Oh, yes&I remember, now. A fruit-seller, with a large basket of apples, bumped into me. But what does that have to do with you knowing I was thinking of Chantilly?&
&I will explain. Listen closely now. Let us follow your thoughts from the fruit-seller to the stage actor, Chantilly. Those thoughts must have gone like this: fruit-seller to cobblestones, cobblestones to stereotomy, stereotomy to Epicurus, to Orion, and then to Chantilly.&
He continued:
&As we turned onto this street the fruit-seller bumped you. You stepped on some uneven cobblestones. I could see that it hurt your foot.
&You spoke a few angry words to yourself, and continued walking. But you kept looking at the cobblestones in the street, so I knew you were thinking of them.
&Then we came to a small street where they are putting down new street stones. Here your face became brighter. You were looking at these more even stones. And your lips moved. I was sure they formed the word stereotomy, which is the name for how these new stones are cut. Stereotomy takes a large block and divides it evenly into smaller pieces. You will remember that we read about it in the newspaper only yesterday.
&I thought that the word stereotomy must make you think of the old Greek writer and thinker Epicurus. His ideas are also about dividing objects into smaller and smaller pieces called atoms. He argued that the world and everything else are made of these atoms.
&You and I were talking about Epicurus and his ideas, his atoms, recently. We were talking about how much those old ideas are like today&s scientific study of the planets and stars. So, I felt sure that, now, as we walked, you would look up to the sky. And you did.
&I looked also at the sky. I saw that the group of stars we call Orion is very bright and clear tonight.
&I knew you would notice this and that you would think about the name Orion.
&Now, keep listening carefully. Only yesterday, in the newspaper, there was a report about the actor Chantilly. The critic did not praise him. And he used a Latin saying that had also been used to describe Orion. So I knew you would put together the two ideas of Orion and Chantilly.
&I saw you smile, remembering the article and the mean words in it.
&Then, I saw you straighten up, as tall as you could make yourself. I was sure you were thinking of Chantilly&s size, and especially his height. H he is short. And so I spoke, saying that he is indeed a very little man, this Chantilly, and he would be more successful if he acted in lighter, less serious plays.&
I cannot say I was surprised by what Dupin had just reported. My reaction was much bigger than just surprise. I was astonished.
Dupin was right, as right as he could be. Those were in fact my thoughts, my unspoken thoughts, as my mind moved from one thought to the next.
But if I was astonished by this, I would soon be more than astonished. One morning this strangely interesting man showed me once again his unusual reasoning power. We heard that an old woman had been killed by unknown persons. The killer, or the killers, had cut her head off & and escaped into the night. Who was this killer, this murderer? The police had no answer. They had looked everywhere and found nothing that helped them. They did not know what to do next. And so & they did nothing. But not Dupin. He knew what to do.
Download activities to help you understand this story here.
Now it's your turn to use the words in this story. Do you or any of your friends or family have strong mental abilities? How are those mental abilities expressed? Let us know in the comments section or on our Facebook page.
fellow & n. (informal) a male person
moment(s) & n. a very short period of time
Heaven & n. the place where God lives and where good people go after they die, according to some religions
bump(ed) & v. to move into or against someone or something in a sudden and forceful way
stage actor & term. a person who acts in a theater play
cobblestone(s) & n. a round stone used in paving streets
block & n. a solid piece of material that has flat sides and is usually square or rectangular in shape
astonish(ed) & v. to cause a feeling of great wonder or surprise in someone
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News毛格街血案[莫格街谋杀案]_爱伦?坡_梦远书城
 >  >  > 
毛格街血案(1)
  [又译作《莫格街谋杀案》]
  任凭海妖唱什么歌,任凭阿基里斯混在女孩堆里冒用什么名字,饶是费解的谜,也总能猜破。
  ――托马斯?布朗爵士
  所谓分析的这种才智,其实是不大可靠的。我们对分析力的评价,只是根据其效果而已。大家知道,具有分析力的人,若是这方面得天独厚,总不禁感到这是其乐无穷的源泉。大力士喜欢炫耀自己的臂力,酷嗜锻炼肌肉之类的运动;有分析力的人就喜欢解开任何疑难的脑力活动。只要能发挥他的才能,即使对琐碎小事,也感到津津有味。他偏爱猜谜解题,琢磨天书;凡是解开一项疑难,都无不显示出他的聪明程度,这在平庸之徒看来似乎不可思议。他用分析方法的精髓取得的成就,的确有些全凭直觉的味道。
  如果精通数学,这种解决疑难的才能或许格外高强,最好是精通那种高等教学,即所谓解析,称为解析似乎是最理想了,其实不然,只是因为它运用逆算法,才称为解析。可是计算本来并不等于分析。比方说,下象棋的,并不在分析上下功夫,只在计算上费心机。因此,一般以为下象棋有益身心的说法是不对的。我目前并没有在写论文,只不过在一篇多少有点离奇的故事前面,先写下一段杂乱无章的意见作为开场白而已;我要趁机声明一下,较高的思考能力用在看不出什么花样的跳棋上,比用在苦心推敲的象棋上,更显得见效,更显得有用。象棋这门玩艺,各子都有各子的希奇古怪走法,都有变化无常的妙用。象棋不过复杂罢了,却往做被人错当做深奥。
  下象棋务须聚精会神,如果稍有松懈,疏忽一步,势必损兵折将,败下阵来。象棋的走法,不仅五花八门,而且错综复杂,这种疏忽的可能性也就增多;十回倒有九回,赢家总是精神集中的棋手,不是比较聪明的棋手。相反的,跳棋这门游戏,走法死板,绝少变化,疏漏的可能性少得多,因此相形之下,他用不着全神贯注,双方棋手相遇,只要聪明一点的就包管不会输。说得比较具体一点,不妨假定有一局跳棋.大家只剩下四个王棋,当然没什么疏忽之虞了。这样,如果双方旗鼓相当的话,分明只有善于动脑筋,棋法步步推敲,才能取胜。有分析力的人碰到毫无对策的情况,总是专心研究对方的思想,设身处地的去揣摩一番,这样常常能一眼看出唯一的招数,有时这招数实在简单得可笑;但诱使对方铸成错误、忙中失算,就凭这一招。
  惠斯特牌戏素来以能养成所谓计算能力闻名。大家知道,凡是智力出众的人,显然沉湎此道,感到其乐无穷,而不愿下象棋,认为无聊。不用说,绝对找不出第二种同样性质的玩艺需要这样大大发挥分析能力的。世上象棋下得出色的人,至多只是在象棋方面有专长罢了;可是精通惠斯特,就能在一切比较重大的勾心斗角的场合取胜。我说精通,就是说熟谙这门玩艺,包括通晓一切取得合法优势的窍门。这种窍门不单是五花八门,也是多种多样,而且往往就在心灵深处,一般人根本无从了解。留神观察的,记忆力必定强;因之专心一意下象棋的人,玩起惠斯特准会非常出色;而且霍伊尔牌戏谱中的规则(根据纯粹的牌戏技巧制定的)通俗易懂。通常人们认为精于此道的,必须具有两个条件,一是过目不忘,二是根据“本本”行事。
  不过碰到规则范围里没有的情况,倒恰恰看得出具有分析力的人的牌技。他悄悄作了不少观察和推论。说不定他的牌友也在这么做;双方对敌情了解的深浅之分,与其说决定于推论的正误,还不如说决定于观察能力的高低。必需掌握如何观察这门学问。玩牌的人决不是只顾自己打牌,也不是因为只求赢牌,就不分神推断局外的事。他打量搭档的脸色,仔细跟对手的脸色―一比较。他估计每个人执牌的顺序,还根据分到王牌和大牌的人种种不同的眼色,算计一张张王牌和一张张大牌。
  一面打牌,一面鉴貌辨色,看人家是自信呢还是惊讶,是得意呢还是懊恼。从种种不同的表情中,收集思考的资料,根据对方把赢得的一墩牌收起来的神态,揣测赢了这一墩牌的人能不能再赢一墩同花牌。根据对方摊牌的神情,认出人家是声东击西,掩人耳目。凡是对方随便提到一个字,脱口说出一句话,偶然掉下一张牌,不巧翻开一张牌,赶紧掩饰时那副焦急不安或漫不经心的神情;计算赢了几墩牌,这几墩牌的布局,人家是窘迫呢还是犹豫,是焦急呢还是惶恐――凡此种种,都逃不过他那类似直觉的观察,向他提供了情况真相的蛛丝马迹。打了两三圈牌,他就充分掌握各家手里有些什么牌了,从此以后,就胸有成竹,每副牌都打得准,仿佛同局各家手里的牌都排在桌面上似的。
  分析能力决不能跟单纯的足智多谋混为一谈;因为善于分析的人势必足智多媒,可是足智多媒的人往往格外不善分析。足智多谋通常从推定能力或归纳能力中表现出来,骨相学家把推定能力和归纳能力归诸于一种独立的器官,认为这是原始的能力,据我看来这是根本错误的;智力完全与白痴无异的人身上往往看得出这种原始能力,因此引起了心理学作者的普遍注意。足智多谋和分析能力之间的差别,固然比幻想和想象的差别还要大,不过两者的性质,显然非常相似。实际上不难看出,聪明人往往善于幻想,而真正富于想象的人必定爱好分析。
  下面一段故事,读者看了多少可以当作上文一番议论的注解。
  一八XX年,春夏期间,我寓居巴黎;在当地结识了一位名叫西?奥古斯特?杜宾的法国少爷。这位公子哥儿出身富贵――确实是名门子弟,不料命途多外,就此沦为贫困,以致意志消沉,不思发奋图强,也无意重整家业。多亏债主留情,他才照旧承袭祖上一点薄产。靠此出息,他精打细算,好容易方维持温饱,倒也别无奢求。说真的,看书是他唯一的享受,何况在巴黎,要看书是再方便也没有了。
  我们初次见面是在蒙玛特街一家冷僻的图书馆里。两人凑巧都在找寻同一部珍贵的奇书,交往就此逐渐密切起来。一回生,两回熟。他推心置腹地把一段家史详详细细告诉我,我听得深感兴趣,法国人只要一谈起自己,总是把心里话兜底倒出的。我对他的博览群书也颇感惊讶。尤其是他那海阔天空、生动活跃的想象力,更感人肺腑。当时我正在巴黎寻求日夜探索的东西,不由觉得跟这么个人交往,对我来说,不啻无价之宝;我老老实实地对他吐露了这分心情。最后终于谈妥,我在巴黎盘桓期间,跟他住在一起;我的经济情况多少比他富裕,他同意由我出钱在市郊圣杰曼区租下一幢年久失修的公馆。这座房子地处偏僻,式样古怪,摇摇欲坠,相传是凶宅,荒废已久,我们对这种迷信并不深究,径自把屋子布置得正巧配合两人共有的那种古怪的消沉情绪。莫格街谋杀案的话题 · · · · · ·
什么是话题
无论是一部作品、一个人,还是一件事,都往往可以衍生出许多不同的话题。将这些话题细分出来,分别进行讨论,会有更多收获。
莫格街谋杀案的影评 · · · · · ·
& && && && && && &
以下豆列推荐
· · · · · ·
(稀有电影)
(稀有电影)
谁在看这部电影
· · · · · ·
订阅莫格街谋杀案的评论:
douban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司}