回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回Surprised - pleasantly!
This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.
Customer Review
ByThis watch really surprised me. I was looking for a somewhat simple inexpensive watch with a brown leather band. It arrived promptly (thank you Amazon Prime) and handsomely boxed. It's a great size for my wrist and has a quality look and feel about it. After a week, it's still keeping perfect time and I smile every time I put it on. A few of my former, bulkier, chronograph type watches are now resting comfortably in my top dresser drawer.
|||Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.com. To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
[[ASIN:XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:You are limited to 10 product links in your review, and your link text may not be longer than 256 characters.
Product Detailsby
4.1 out of 5 stars174 star4 star (0%)0%
$164.63+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.Pleasantly&surprised
&& Surprise
One:正当我感叹自己很不顺的时候,惊喜的产生算是一种安慰----马上该有最后一个小外甥(女)了。呵呵,长在姐姐的肚子里,看着拍得片子,感觉好神奇,那么一点点。突然想到即将生产的朋友说孩子象条鱼一样在肚子里游来游去,一定很好玩。(估计我这样说会被她们骂)
姐姐按年头算大我三岁,实际上大我两岁半,因为与其他姐姐年龄相差悬殊,
我自小就跟着她的后面,屁颠屁颠的随她一起去下红星渠(一种倒梯型的水渠),
把背上的皮蹭掉一大块,还不敢给家里人说,害怕下回她不带我去玩。和姐姐打架一次,后来没几分钟又好。享有和她一个年龄的特权,N小的时候一起喝小香槟喝到醉……当然还有些我欺负姐姐的,呵呵。
现在她就变成妈妈了,看着躺在床上的姐姐,想起大S说小S:“在我还没反应过来的时候,她已经从丑小鸭变成了天鹅妈妈。”我也一样,还当她与我是一个年龄层的时候,姐姐就要当妈妈,哥哥要做爸爸了,
以后会有个小不点在后面跟着我叫小姨。好快,自己也有点说不上来的害怕。现在娃娃要生娃娃了,家里人也突然发现自己的承受能力有待提高吧。
&& Surprise
Two:因为姐姐结婚,我也可以名正言顺的请假回家了,朋友也通知好了,只等我回去就上山啦~!
&& Surprise
Three:姐姐以前看上一条大金猪项链,连标价都没有,前几天听说就已经不见了,耶~!(姐姐看到一定会*%$#@……)
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 to my surprised 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信