Mr.handsclap什么故事

One bright day,Mr Turner^ class started to plan a community service project. “OK .said Mr Turner. “Let's share some ideas and listen to each other. A few students raised their hands. Mr Turner c 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
& & &One bright day,Mr Turner^ class started to plan a community service project.& & &“OK”,said Mr Turner. “Let's share some ideas and listen to each other. ”& & & A few students raised their hands. Mr Turner called Mark. “We can clean up the small park—pick up trash and paint &the &benches,”said &Mark.& & & Rachel argued with Mark ,“You just want to do that for yourself. Everyone else likes the big park. I think we should serve meals at the homeless shelter.& & &“Now,Rachel,everyone should have a chance to share his or her idea. It’s okay to disagree,but we should still respect others.& & &“Sorry,Mr Turner ,” Rachel said& & & Jen cut in ,“There are people who don't have warm clothes. We can collect fabric to make nice and &warm clothes for them. ”& & &“We can do handicrafts for people in nursing homes or hospitals ,” said Maria.& & &“Handicrafts?” said Sam. “I'm really bad at handicrafts. But how about a charity walk? I'm a fast walker,and we can get exercise ,” he said. This made everyone laugh and stop quarrelling over who had the best idea.& & & Then Mr Turner said ,“All of your ideas are great. I'm going to write them on the blackboard. Then we will take a class vote. In this way,we can choose a community service project that most people want to do.&根据短文内容,完成下面的表格。&A discussion of a & community 1 projectMarkWe can 2 up the small park —pick up 3 and paint the benches.RachelWe should 4 meals at the homeless 5 JenWe can collect fabric to 6 & nice and warm clothes for people who don't have warm clothes.SamWe can 7 a charity walk, and & we can also get 8 Mr TurnerI’m going to&writp tfip great ideas on the blackboard. & Then we will take a class 9 ,so we can choose the 10 way.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.
1. service & 2. clean & 3. trash & 4. serve & 5. shelter6. make & 7. take/hold & 8. exercise & 9. vote & 10. best
题目来源: &
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
1. Why don’t!we exercise & (keep) fit?
() 8. (2015 •长沙)It's necessary for us &to our parents when we have problems.&&&A. to talk&&&B. talking&&&C. talk
4. I think students should give their seats to the & (elder) on a bus.
&1.I came here to return the money.(对画线部分提问)&&&you come here &?
5. A lot of people lost their &(生命) in the earthquake.&
() 1. I think it is an &book for children,but my cousin doesn’t seem &in it at all.&&&A. interesting&&&& & B.interested&&&C. interested&&&& & D.interesting
5. He grew up in the &(西南方) of China.
() 8. The Olympics& every four years. The 30th Olympics& in London in 2012.&&&A.take place&&&& & B.was held&&&C.will be taken place&&&& & D.take place
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Professional ratingsReview scoresSourceRating
Mr. Hands is the thirtieth album by . It features
on the track "4 A.M.," plus an all-synthesizer track, "Textures," performed entirely by Hancock. "Shiftless Shuffle" (originally recorded for the Japan-only album ) features all five members of
quintet that first appeared on the 1973 album , including the quintet's original drummer . This album was the first on which Hancock used a computer, this time an .
He would continue his relationship with
for many years.
An overlooked album when it was released, this would be the last outing of "straight" electric jazz from Hancock for some time. Later albums focused more on his R&B influences.
All songs composed by .
1."Spiraling Prism"6:252."Calypso"6:443."Just Around the Corner"7:364."4 A.M."5:235."Shiftless Shuffle"7:106."Textures"6:37
- , acoustic piano, , vocals (through ), , , , ,
drum computer
- tenor sax (5)
- guitar (3)
Byron Miller (1),
(2-3) - percussion
Ginell, Richard S. (2011). . allmusic.com 2011.
Swenson, J., ed. (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 94.  .
: Hidden categories:亲,访问受限了
为保证您的正常访问请进行验证
3a1f9fc139fe54b576f4a2895d47edf2mr know all 解析_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
mr know all 解析
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩1页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢亚马逊意外错误报歉,由于程序执行时,遇到意外错误,您刚刚操作没有执行成功,请稍后重试。或将此错误报告给我们的客服中心:推荐您,确认您的操作无误后,再继续其他操作。您可以通过亚马逊,获得更多的帮助。}

我要回帖

更多关于 handsclap歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信