您会省下钱,把朋友生孩子送的钱叫什么到这样的留学环境中去留学吗?

【导语】下面是小编为大家整理的出国上学的利弊英语(共10篇),供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。篇1:出国上学的利弊英语出国上学的利弊英语Studying abroad is considered as a great opportunity in one's life. Not only can we learn different cultures and knowledge from foreign countries, studying abroad can also enrich our lives culturally and economically. Different people, different minds. However, negative concerns about studying abroad have been gradually emerging from our society.Disadvantages of studying abroad may affect one's life. We Chinese will experience cultural shocks if we study abroad and live in another country. Some peers could not get used to a new environment of their studying and living, which may be very different from that of theirs. If one does not feel comfortable with the new culture of another country, he will not be happy about studying in that country.Furthermore, studying abroad can cost students a great deal of living expenses. Some Chinese students are so academically successful that they receive scholarships in their studies. However, most peers who study abroad do not receive scholarships. Furthermore, they have to deal with many unexpected hardships by living away from their parents and homeland. For example, medical insurance, daily foods, clothes, rents and transportation can generate a large amount of living expenses. They need to depend on their parents' overseas monthly payments for continuing their studies.Last and not least, our Chinese people who study abroad should have strong characters in facing of unexpected difficulties in their lives.-----------------www.chddh.com--华丽丽的分割线------------------Advantages:It widens students' knowledge and horizons, meanwhile cultivats their independence and personalities. learn advanced knowledge and experience. Provides opportunities to students, who can learn advanced management experience. Then students have to deal with many problems whey they study abroad, thdy have to learn how to be accustomed to a new environment and how to get well with the teachers and classmates.By communicating with foreign students, they will see the differences from their own. Finally, can provide a good language environment and make it easy to pick up a language.Disadvantages: students will confronted with many phychological problems. they feel lonely and helpnein a new environment.Futhermore, the tuition is too much , which is a heavy financial burden to the average people. Not only that, students may also experience homesicknewhen away from their families so long.篇2:出国读书利弊英语出国读书利弊英语5句出国留学的利弊皆有,关于出国留学利处相信大家都能够熟知一二,主要包括:第一,可以帮助学生更早更好地学习掌握好英语。第二,可以为将来成功进入世界一流大学深造奠定良好的基矗第三,可以根据自己的兴趣、爱好以及对自己的职业规划,灵活选择几门课程来学习。第四,综合素质的全面发展和提高等。那么出国留学的弊端呢?应该如何应对呢?为了避免或减少以上负面问题发生,需要对将要出国留学的孩子提个醒,准备好以下一些必要条件,从源头上把关,将问题发生的'可能性降到最低。首先,得有足够的资金保障。国外读书的费用较高,英联邦国家至少得有上百万元人民币资金保障。当然,家长也要引导好孩子对大量资金的管理和使用。其次,得有一定的英语基础和学习能力。在完全陌生的语言环境下,几乎一切都需要靠英语去交流,如果英语水平基础很薄弱的话,在开始阶段,会产生一些很不利的影响,因此要尽量在出国前打好一定的英语基础和学习能力。再次,出国留学一定是孩子自己主观上想出去,而不是被父母一厢情愿地强制送出国。只有主观上想出国留学,有求知欲和进取心,才能树立好正确的学习态度,把握机会努力学习取得成功。最后,得作好一些必要的准备工作。在国外学习期间也会遇到种种困难和挫折。在出国前提醒孩子作好心理准备,注意培养孩子的自我心理调节能力、交流交际能力和一些生活自理能力,遇到困难要知道怎样去正确处理,或者应该向哪些人求助。上述就是有关出国留学的利弊皆有以及相关的应对措施的介绍,希望可以供大家参考。An increasing number of students choose to go to another country for their higher education. Do you think the benefits outweigh the problems associated with it?With the development of globalization, there is an increasing number of students choose(你这里语法错了,要改为choosing的) to pursue there (这个是打字错了) further study in another country. As far as I am concerned, the advantages relating to this study form(study form这种形式人家理解不了) outweigh its disadvantages.First of all, there is an irreversible tendency that many students would like to go to the prosperous(繁荣昌盛的国家,这个说法也是别扭的,放这里未必合适) countries to acquire knowledge and skills. To some extent, the facility, pedagogical methodology, education system and so forth in these developed countries are better than the developing ones. The pupils, through this way, can expand their vision and be thus better cultivated, which may lead to high salaries in their future jobs. (然后他们视野扩展了,教养好了,以后工作拿高工资,这种思维老外或许不喜欢或者说不是合理的表达方式)Secondly, the oversea students can play a role as a bridge between the different countries to establish friendship. As we all know, nowadays, in this global village, no one(这个单词不要的)country is isolated. Thought (这个单词错了) the communication among the students from various areas, they would learn to share and respect the others’ (这里稍微别扭)culture background, customs and etc, which contribute to the reduction of racial conflicts. And meanwhile, the pupils can exchange a wide range of progressive thoughts to accelerate the whole societal advance.这里还行篇3:出国读书利弊英语作文出国读书利弊英语作文出国留学之我见 My View on Study AbroadWith the deepening of reform and opening-up of our country, many people dream of going abroad for further study. They insist that the modern research facilities, world famous professors and excellent environment in those foreign colleges can help lay a perfect foundation for their future development.However, there are still many people who favor studying at home. They argue that studying abroad is too expensive and doesn't pay. They also point out that there are no language and cultural barriers if they study at home.Both opinions are acceptable in some sense. If students have the chance and financial resources, they should seize the opportunity to study abroad and broaden their eyes. On the other hand, if conditions don't permit, they can pursue their studies in top universities at home. What counts is not the place where you study, but the desire to learn.随着我国改革开放的加深,很多人梦想着出国深造。他们认为国外大学的先进研究设备,闻名世界的教授以及优越的环境能够帮助他们为未来的发展打下完美的基矗然而,仍然有很多人赞成在国内学习。他们认为出国留学太贵了,付不起费用。他们还指出如果他们在国内学习就不会存在语言和文化障碍。从某种意义上说着两种观点都可以接受。如果学生拥有机会和经济来源,他们应该抓住机会出国留学,开阔他们的视野。另一方面,如果条件不允许,他们可以在国内顶级大学追求学业。重要的不是你在哪个地方学习而是你学习的渴望。范文二:关于出国留学的调查A Survey on Study AbroadA survey is taken on public opinions of the fact that many parents spend a large amount of money sending their children to study abroad, some of whom are middle school students.From it we can see that 38 percent of those surveyed think it is worth the money letting children study abroad to get a better education so that they can get pay in return in the future.However, some are against of it. 62% of them hold the view that it is difficult for young people to live and study in a foreign country. It’s easy for them to get into some bad habits and the cost of education in another country is ten times as much as that at home.The survey shows that the government should set up different kinds of schools to meet the demands of different children.很多父母花大量的钱送他们的孩子出国留学,他们中有的是初中生,针对公众对这一事实的看法我们进行了一项调查。从这里我们可以看出,被调查人当中有38%的`人认为花钱送孩子出国留学接受更好的教育是值得的,将来可以得到回报。然而,有的人对此表示反对。62%的人认为对年轻人来说再国外生活学习很困难。他们很容易养成坏习惯,而且其他国家的教育费用是国内的十倍之多。调查显示,政府应该建立不同种类的学校以满足不同孩子的需求。篇4:带手机上学的利弊英语My Opinion on Cell PhonesCell phones do play an important role in people’s daily life, but every coin has its two sides.To start with, as a wirelemobile phone, it’s convenient for the user at any time to contact others. Secondly, it’s a helpful companion. With a multifunctional cell phone in hand, one can easily surf the net, downloading what he needs.However, the cell phone has many disadvantages. For one thing, the machine itself is very expensive and its local service is very costly, not to mention its global service. For another, the radiation transmitted from the mobile phones might do harm to the user’s health.In my opinion, with its expenses being reduced sharply, its development will have a brighter future. Therefore its advantages will far outweigh its disadvantages.篇5:带手机上学的利弊英语Nowadays, with the rapid development of IT, cell phones play a more and more important role in people’s life. But, like everything else, they have both favorable and unfavorable aspects.First ,it’s useful. As a wirelemobile telephone ,it’s easy and handy to carry it wherever one goes and call the callee however far away he is. Therefore, it greatly facilitates people’s life. Second, it’s convenient. Whenever one meets trouble or something urgent, one can make a call immediately. Most important of all, it’s a very helpful companion. With a multifunction cell phone in hand, one can easily get on the net, browsing the useful information, conducting e-commerce and doing whatever one can do via Internet.However, just as everything has two sides, the cell phone also has many disadvantages,. To begin with, it’s expensive to buy and costly to pay the bills, esp. that of global service. To make matter worse, it’s also easy to lose and costly to get it repaired. Worst of all, it’s not as clear as a family telephone and sometimes the number dialed is often not available. Last but not least, it’s alleged the micro-waves in it might do harm to people’s health.In my opinion, with its expenses greatly reduced after China’s entry into the WTO,. Someday most of them will be developed into new Internet-enabled mobile phones, which will be as useful as pocket computers. And I believe its advantages will not only offset its disadvantages, but also far outweigh them.篇6:带手机上学的利弊英语As is shown in the cartoon given above, though sitting together for dinner, people do not chat with each other but use their mobile phones to do various kinds of things, such as calling, texting, taking pictures and playing games. It seems that people depend on their mobile phones so much that their face?to?face communication with each other is getting leand less, which has become a problem that should not be ignored.Every coin has two sides. While we affirm and enjoy the convenience and amusement that mobile phones bring us, we cannot deny that dependence on them also result in some inconvenience. On one hand, depending on mobiles makes people more indifferent. On the other hand, if we become too reliant on cell phones, our face?to?face communicative skills may decline. Moreover, cell phone dependence harbors other disadvantages. For example, the radiation phones emit is hazardous to our health if we use them too much.To solve the problem, I won?t suggest that we discard mobile phones as giving up eating for fear of choking. Nevertheless, we should keep a certain distance form mobiles lest we should suffer from mobile phone dependence, and exchange words face to face with our relatives and friends as possible as we can. Only in this way, can we not be driven by material things but maintain our physical and mental health as well as our independence.篇7:出国读研利弊目前,选择出国留学读研究生的学生主要分希望到国外接受更优秀的教育;二是学习成绩不太理想,无法达到国内读研的要求,国外一些优秀大学宽进严出的方式,为这部分学子降低了入学门槛;三是出于双保险的考虑,这类学生对于在国内读研和出国读研并没有很明确的想法,只要可以读研究生就好。那么,选择出国读研到底有什么样的优势和不足?留学,究竟是不是一种物超所值的选择呢?花更多的钱省更多的时间目前我国国内的研究生大多是三年制,有个别院校是两年或两年半。而在国外读研,学制一般是一到两年,时间缩短,课程内容变得丰富紧凑,这无疑提高了留学读研的性价比。再说费用问题。去国外读研的费用根据留学国家的不同有很大差别,多则一年几十万,少则三、四万。对于很多工薪家庭来说,动辄一年几十万元的留学费用是个不小的压力,因此有不少家庭把眼光投向花费较少且教学质量过硬的'欧洲、亚洲等国家,比如德国的公立大学,目前大部分仍然实行免费教育,并且当地的生活费用较低,留学生还可以享受免税打工的待遇。加之近年来,人民币兑外币的汇率不断走高,使得留学费用大幅“跳水”,出国留学对于一般的家庭来说,已不再是遥不可及的梦想。不同国家的研究生教育各有千秋选择去英国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰等国家留学的优势是学制短,一般为一年至两年;其次,这些国家都是采用英语授课,对国内学生来说,比较容易掌握语言;这些国家的劣势是学费和生活费相对较高,平均每年的学费加生活费约为17万至25万元人民币。赴亚洲国家新加坡、中国香港留学的优势是英文授课,另外学费相对适中,公立大学一年的学费加生活费约为1.5万至3万元人民币,私立学校每年的学费加生活费约为12万元人民币;劣势是学制较长,一般是三年,另外,这些国家大部分学生是华人,尽管用英文授课,但出了校门之后仍然无法完全找到英文环境,也无法完全体会到西方的文化生活。赴法国、德国等国家留学的优势是专业课程免学费,每年的学费加生活费约为4万元人民币,对于很多工薪家庭来说,让孩子去这些国家留学是一个不错的选择;但是对于语言成绩不太好的学生来说,去这些国家的劣势是必须学第二外语。篇8:出国读研利弊留学作为对国内高等教育的补充,对于很多学生来讲,多个机会和选择是好事。关于留学的好处,家长和学生都比较清楚:国际化的教育可以培养具备国际沟通能力的人才,包括对语言和文化上的培养;让孩子得到一个锻炼自我生存能力的机会,远离父母庇护的全新环境,对于习惯了父母无微不至照顾的孩子来说,是一个完善人格的好机会;海外教育在某些方面比国内领先。除了学制短,花费相对较少之外,像澳洲、加拿大这样的传统移民-国家,研究生学历可以获得更多的移民加分,如果专业再选择当地较为紧缺的专业的话,则移民的概率较高。但是劣势是学生年龄较大,人生观较为固定,语言学习能力错过了最佳时间,所以出国留学对于融入当地环境、语言能力提升等方面的效果,远不如前两种方案出色。同时,研究生学历在海外毕业后的就业率并没有本科毕业高很多,造成留学后回流的现象居多。学历是未来就业的“敲门砖”,这块“砖”的分量也决定着门槛的高低,每个学生的个人情况不同,所面临的问题也不同,走出国门学习的学生们都要有一个适应的过程,个人的适应能力、自控能力、独立生活能力等,都是考验一个学生的根本问题。总之,教育是大计,在做出一个决定之前,需要冷静分析,深入了解并咨询,合理的分配时间和精力。相信在精心的准备之后,必能投以木桃,报以琼瑶。篇9:出国留学利弊作文出国留学利弊作文出国留学,已经成为时下人们最盛行的.浪潮,而且年龄渐趋低。父母望子成龙,望女成凤,儿女们带上父母的无限期待,踏上万里路,漂洋过海......不过,凡是都要一分为二地看待,出国留学究竟有什么利与弊,利用作文课让同学们一起来讨论讨论,课堂上同学们自由组合,正反两方,各抒己见,气氛特别热烈,辩论时间快结束时,同学们依然热情高涨,顺势让同学们用笔头的形式再整理出一篇文章,以I want to Study Abroad. 或I don't Want to Study Abroad.为题,现场作文,虽然同学们没有太多的词汇,但说得还挺有道理的。正方: IWant to Study Abroad.There are many teenagers wants to study abroad now. I think studying abroad is great. I want to study abroad. There are three reasons: Firstly, you can learn a foreign language more easily if you live abroad. And it can improve your foreign language. Secondly, it willmake you independent. Thirdly, you can make many friends and learn more about the foreign country.I will study hard, andI think my dream will come true.(瑞冰)正方: IWant to Study Abroad.Iwant to go to study in foreign countries.If I live in a foreign country , I'll have to look after myself and learn to be independent. Ican learn a foreign language more easily if I live abroad. Although I may meet some trouble before I can speak the language well. I can make friends from other countries. If I study in foreign countries, I can learn some different cultures.So I want to study abroad.(祉晴)正方: IWant to Study Abroad.Nowadays, more and more teengers go to study in foreign countries. In China, some teengers go to study in foreign countries now. And I want to go to study abroad very much.I think going to study abroad can help me learn to be independent, I think independent is important for me in my life. Studying abroad can open my eyes. We can know more vustoms in different countries. And studying abroad can learn a foreign language more easily if you live abroad.Do you want to study abroad? What do you think about studying abroad?(海珊)反方: Idon't Want to Study Abroad.Now ,more and more teengers go to study in foreign countries. But I don't want to study abroad.Because studying abroad will cost my familymuch more money. Besides, I have to look after myself and learn to be independent. And I may meet some trouble before I can speak the languages well.So I don't want to study abroad.(焕璋)反方: Idon't Want to Study Abroad.Nowadays, more and more teengers go to study in foreign countries. But I don't want to study abroad.Firstly, I don't want to spend much more money on my education. Secondly, I can't look after myself well, and I am not independent enough. Thirdly, I can't speak the foreign language well, it will make me meet some trouble.So I prefer to study in China.(建辉)篇10: 出国留学的利弊出国留学的利1.开拓眼界国外和国内无论是生活环境还是人的价值观都有很大的差异,在一个新的环境中生活能够体验全新的风土人情,领略不通风民俗文化,能够开拓个人眼界。2.对自我潜力的提升选取出国留学,能够很好地锻炼自己的个人潜力,在异国他乡,所有的事情都要靠自己解决。留学会让你学会更加独立。你要自己租房子,自己弄饭吃。不像在国内的时候,大众食堂保证你的生活。所以在留学期间,能够有更多的独立自主性,无论是对留学生的生活潜力、理财潜力还是交际潜力都是不错的锻炼机会。3.工作机会回国后更容易找到工作。尤其是在私企或者外企中,海归的竞争力远高于国内研究生。4.学习英语语言的学习对环境的依靠性很强,在全英文的我生活环境中能够很好地锻炼自己的英文潜力,出国留学生活一段时间后,个人的英文潜力会有良好的提升空间5.更方便的移民很多国家都期望透过吸引留学生来增加移民数量,因此提出了很多针对留学生的优惠政策,所有对有移民打算的同学来说,选取留学来实现移民是个捷径。出国留学的弊1.远离亲人出国难免要面临与亲人朋友的分别,孩子年龄都偏小,一下子到异国他乡,难免会个性想念家人,容易觉得个性孤单,不利于孩子心理健康的成长。2.费用高出国留学还是需要有必须的经济基础的。英国此刻的硕士一年的整体费用30万上下,澳大利亚和英国差不多,美国加拿大的话,大概是40万左右。3.诱惑大国外环境相比国内更为开放,也更具诱惑性,自控潜力差的同学容易受到不良诱惑,误入歧途。如果没有学到真正的知识,会白白浪费几年光阴和大笔金钱4.交流上不够流畅由于语言原因、文化原因等等。所以需要学习不少语言与文化。个性是在跟社会打交道的时候,比如找房子、写契约之类的。而且价值观上与国内的价值观有必须的违背。★ 出国读研利弊★ 出国留学 低龄留学利弊面面观★ 雅思作文出国留学利弊★ 高中毕业生出国留学利弊分析★ 利弊类英语议论文★ 网络的利弊 英语范文★ 广告利弊英语作文★ 出国面试英语自我介绍★ 出国邀请函英语 英文邀请函★ 全球化的利弊英语作文
出国上学的利弊英语.doc将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
【出国上学的利弊英语】相关文章:抢红包的利弊英语作文2023-06-30四六级英语写作:网上购物的利弊2023-02-02日语作文 利弊2023-03-17减负利弊作文2023-05-18出国推荐信2022-06-07出国商务考察2022-07-16出国邀请函2022-11-06出国考察报告2022-11-11出国邀请函2023-01-30出国宣传语精选2023-06-27}

我要回帖

更多关于 朋友生孩子送的钱叫什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信