根据下文提示,并结合事例,就“坏情绪这一话题”用英语写一篇短文。Ain bad moodd has a

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“短文写作。请根据以下提示,结合你校园生活中的一个事例,就与人...”,相似的试题还有:
请根据以下提示,结合你生活中的一个事例用英语写一篇短文。A good state of mind is the base of success.注意:①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;②除诗歌外,文体不限;③内容必须结合生活中的一个事例;④文中不得透露个人姓名及班级名称;⑤词数为120左右。
请根据下面提示,结合你的校园生活中的一个事例,就英语格言(Failure is the mother of success)这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。
In fact, there
aren’t always bright sunshine and gentle breeze,
birds’ singing and flowers’
fragrant in our daily life. We have so many failures and hardships that someone
will be disappointed and give up the hope of success, but life is what you make
1.无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;
2.除诗歌外,文体不限;
3.词数为120左右。
请根据以下提示,结合你生活中的一个事例,写一篇英语短文。“Good health is the foundation of a happy
life.&“Health is wealth (财富)!”①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;②内容必须结合你生活中的一个事例;③文中不得透漏个人姓名和学校名称;④词数为1 20左右。请根据以下提示,结合你校园中的一个事例,就“失败”这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。Everyone has experie_百度知道
请根据以下提示,结合你校园中的一个事例,就“失败”这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。Everyone has experie
请根据以下提示,结合你校园中的一个事例,就“失败”这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。Everyone has experienced failure. In face of failure, people act differently. Some simply give up, while some still stick to what they are doing. How we respond to it decides whether we’ll succeed.注意:①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;②除诗歌外,文体不限;③内容必须结合校园生活中的一个事例;④文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;⑤词数120左右。
提问者采纳
It’s universally accepted that we all may have to face failure many times. For example, as senior students, we may suffer failures in exams. Discouraging as failure are, we must keep a good state of mind and go on with our work, not let failure stand in the way of our success.I can still remember clearly that I suffered many a failure and felt annoyed. But I managed to calm myself down and reflected our learning methods, making some changes when necessary. Meanwhile, I turned to my teachers and followed students for advice. By sticking to my study persistently I have made steady progress. I truly hope I can be a success later in life.Anyhow, it is impossible to live without failing at something, and it is our attitude to it that determines whether we can really make a difference. (142w)
本文是一篇半开放性的作文,只给学生一个话题,让学生根据这个话题展开论述。失败这个话题是很多学生都非常熟悉的,在写作的过程中,学生有话说,有情感的抒发。要注意选词和恰当句型的使用。同时也要注意文章的谋篇布局。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请根据以下提示,结合你生活中的一个事例,就坚强的意志这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。“Where there is a will, there ..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%请根据以下提示,结合你生活中的一个事例,就坚强的意志这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。 “Where there is a will, there is way” is an old proverb which almost everyone knows, but not all understand it so well. Actually, it means that if you are really resolved to do something, no matter how difficult it might be, never give up.  注意:①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;
? ②除诗歌外,文体不限;
? ③内容必须结合生活中的一个事例;
④文中不得透露个人姓名及班级名称; ⑤词数为120左右。马上分享给朋友:答案Success depends on many factors, both physical and spiritual. In my opinion, mental factors like a strong will are far more decisive in enabling us to achieve success. Therefore, we must apply our strong? willpower and perseverance when faced with challengers. Three years ago I was proud to be admitted to a key middle school, but soon I found everything was different from what I had experienced. Though I studied very hard, I still fell far behind educationally. However, I kept on trying persistently searching for the suitable learning methods. Eventually, my studies improved little by little. In a word, where there is a will, there is a way. Only by making strong-willed efforts can we overcome all obstacles lying in our way to success and maximize our potential and gain competitive strengths.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题2012届高三半开放作文热点话题范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2012届高三半开放作文热点话题范文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢【英语】最新3年高考2年模拟:第四章 书面表达 第一节 话题类_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
【英语】最新3年高考2年模拟:第四章 书面表达 第一节 话题类
英​语​最​新年​高​考年​模​拟