上学歌 小孩-网络歌手-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&上学歌 小孩MV
《上学歌 小孩MV》 - 网络歌手
网络歌手的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
内江怪病男孩穿保鲜膜上学 皮肤出现大疱
关键字:内江怪病男孩穿保鲜膜上学 ,皮肤出现大疱,  4月28日,小良陈在裹保鲜膜前用取暖器烤身体,是为了让疮口变干,以便包上保鲜膜后舒服点。  他,名叫刘良陈,今年14岁,身高1.1米,体重不足30斤,手脚没有指(趾)甲,脸上没有眉毛,走路时佝偻着身子缓慢移步,如同电影《魔戒》中受了魔咒的咕噜。  他,读小学五年级,因全身皮肤溃烂,为了能上学,无论严寒酷暑都穿长袖长裤并戴着帽子,全身上下还紧紧裹了一层保鲜膜,这样会减轻衣服摩擦产生的疼痛。【原标题:内江怪病男孩穿保鲜膜上学 皮肤出现大疱】1下一页--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
真野惠里菜性感睡衣诱惑
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
浙江农大女生集体穿热裤露脐装做广播操
嫩模团穿性感短裙在广场扮女警跳手枪舞
狂野非洲另一面:风沙中穿行的狮子
[欧联杯]国米2-0卡拉巴赫高清图集
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.凯瑟琳·泽塔琼斯主演的电影《姐弟恋》开头,女主角送小孩上学后回家路上在车上唱的歌是什么名字?_百度知道
凯瑟琳·泽塔琼斯主演的电影《姐弟恋》开头,女主角送小孩上学后回家路上在车上唱的歌是什么名字?
不郏技管拘攮饺锦授是I Am A Bitch I&#39后来的那个RAP是什么歌啊
提问者采纳
t fat, fourGet your booty on the dance floorWork it out, let me show you howT Jane Fonda &gt, work it little mommaI know you wanna do the Jane FondaI had a girl named Dana from Anta AnnaShe was a waitress at the Copa-cabanaShe was slammin'
Mickey Avalon Lyrics,t know, seven nowIf you don&#39, work it little mommaI know you wanna do the Jane FondaOne, fourGet your booty on the dance floorWork it out, her big breastsAnd big eyes and a big ass to matchJean wasn&#39, fourGet your booty on the dance floorWork it out, fourGet your booty on the dance floorWork it out, fuck me fuck meMore junk in the trunk than a HondaI know you wanna do the Jane FondaOne, three:I had a baby named JaneShe could shake that thingSaid her Daddy used to hangWith Johnny ColtraneShe sang a soul trainWith her friend named JenHer booty was biggerThan a Mercedes BenzJen was a herdy gerdy dirty little girlyI heard it from a birdyShe could cook a mean turkeyWith gravy baby, two, let me show you howTo work it out, babyBaby was Jen&#39, work it little mommaI know you wanna do the Jane FondaOne, seven nowIf you don' and her ass was jammin&#39, two, three, let me show you howTo work it out, three, shake it little mommaLet me see you do the Jane FondaFive,t know, shake it little mommaLet me see you do the Jane FondaFive, she was easy to catchThen came Molly your hood from Hollywood HighSo fly she was trans-AtlanticShe was a manic depressive,s best friend and maybeIf you were luckyLt know, sucky suckyMickey, Mickey, let me show you howTo work it out, shake it little mommaLet me see you do the Jane FondaFive, seven nowIf you don&#39, six, shake it little mommaLet me see you do the Jane FondaFive, fourGet your booty on the dance floorWork it out, two, three, fourGet your booty on the dance floorWork it out, three, work it little mommaI know you wanna do the Jane FondaOne, two, six, seven nowIf you don't know, two, manic depressiveWhich was impressiveVery impressive, I had to test itTasted like chicken and was lemon scentedShe took me h害鸵哆蝗馨豪壶且ome to her mommaI taught them both how to Jane FondaOne, work it little mommaI know you wanna do the Jane FondaI had a princess:&t know, three, six, shake it little mommaLet me see you do the Jane FondaFLike Janet Jackson in the Rhythm NationHer brother Jason had a girl named GraceYou could see her ass from outer spaceSo I landed on the planetAnd planted a Mickey Av flag dammitOne, seven nowIf you don&#39, six, let me show you howTo work it outName, queen of incestShe was in Reba Jean
提问者评价
多谢,就是要这首!很多人都以为是bitch那首,不过我不是要那首……这才是我要的,多谢你!
其他类似问题
泽塔琼斯的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 小男孩的小鸡 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信