mei mei baby nappy cream 红酒保质期多长时间

This website requires JavaScript to be enabled if you wish to place an order online. Please enable JavaScript or upgrade your browser.
TIPS AWARDS
We didn?t think we could top last season but incredibly we achieved a total of 12 TIPS awards for 2010 - 2012! From ?Top Brand? (for the third season running!) through to ?Must Have? for our new Pregnancy Body Oil we are delighted, to say the least. Plus our Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion landed an additional award as TIPS ?Top Product? due to it achieving the highest score out of 530 samples tested ? brilliant! The lovely feedback from testers and the TIPS panel just has to be shared, so please read on.
What is the TIPS Award Scheme?
The TIPS Awards Scheme was launched in 2007 to carry out independent market research into carefully sourced products within the baby and toddler market. These products are tested by highly motivated parent-testers who have signed up voluntarily on the TIPS website.
TIPS Founder, Sharon Trotter, is esteemed for her integrity. Her expertise, especially in the field of breastfeeding and baby skincare, is well established. Baby wipes were the first products tested under the TIPS Award Scheme launched in March 2007.
Since then TIPS have allocated 172 TIPS awards.
What is involved?
Only products that comply with their strict midwife criteria can be submitted for a TIPS trial ? this is part of the selection process is explained below. This means that any product accepted to go through to the testing programme has already passed the ?midwife-test?.
TIPS aim to source the best products available. This is the second TIPS trial of baby skincare products. Many products previously trialed in 2007 won awards again in 2010 - 2012 (including Weleda).
The latest 2010 trial is the largest carried out by TIPS independent parent testers to date. Over ?4,000 worth of products were sent out to hundreds of testers, 15 manufacturers supplied 530 samples. TIPS received 408 completed questionnaires.
For each skincare product TIPS first checked:
&&nbsp the formulation
&&nbsp recyclability of packaging
&&nbsp where a product is made (manufacturing in the UK reduces a company?s carbon footprint).
All parent testers take part on a strictly voluntary basis, making the TIPS Award Scheme the most impartial testing programme in the baby and toddler market sector. Over 677 parent testers have joined the TIPS online community to date. When selected for a trial, parents receive products to test and are asked to provide their comments using a detailed questionnaire, which TIPS collates, evaluates and reviews. Testers? feedback is then collated.
On completion of the judging process, awards are confirmed and the results are published on the TIPS website.
The TIPS criteria
Apart from nappy creams (which can be used from birth) products were only tested with babies over six months of age. Carefully assessed baby skincare products were selected for the trial, and tested during the winter of 2009-10.
The TIPS criteria states that TIPS will only test skincare products that do not contain:
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
Sodium Laureth Sulphate SLES)
Parabens (Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Paraben)
Phthalates
Propylene Glycol (PG)
DEA (diethanolamine)
MEA (monoethanolamine)
TEA (triethanolamine), or
Methylchloroisothiazolonone (MIT) or Methylisothiazolinone (MIT).
The formulation score given to each product tested takes into account any artificial preservatives or perfumes that may irritate the skin.
TIPS Awards categories:
&&nbsp Best of the Best Award ? awarded to the highest scoring product overall
&&nbsp Best Organic Award ? awarded to products certified organic in origin and made to the highest possible standards
&&nbsp Best Eco-Friendly Award ? awarded to products manufactured by companies that include high proportions of natural or organic ingredients in their formulation, ensure that their packaging is recyclable, and have an ethical approach to business
&&nbsp Must-have Award ? awarded to products that have been voted by testers as being particularly useful
&&nbsp Best Innovative - awarded to a product that shone out from the rest due to some innovative feature that testers particularly praised
&&nbsp Budget Buy - awarded to a product which offers best value for money
&&nbsp Highly Commended ? awarded to products with high scores but not best in their category
&&nbsp Special Awards ? the overall Top Brand and the overall Top Product
Testers are asked to score products on the following topics:
&&nbsp Design and graphics of product
&&nbsp Information on product and online: does the manufacturer include a full list of ingredients online and on pack? Does the manufacturer give advice on using water-only for the first month in their marketing literature?
&&nbsp Scent: does the product smell fresh or is it unpleasant? In order to be safe, products should have minimal perfumes (preferably natural or organic in origin).
&&nbsp Ease of use: is the product easy to dispense, easy to apply and easy to reseal? Does it absorb into the skin without any stickiness or leaving any residue behind?
&&nbsp Effectiveness: do the products clean well or provide the necessary protection etc?
&&nbsp Price: by calculating the RRP of each product then dividing it by the volume, a cost per ml or per gm (depending on whether the product is a liquid or a solid) provides a good idea of cost-effectiveness
&&nbsp Adverse reactions when using the product (this may include rashes, spots or red areas caused by the product during testing)
&&nbsp Feedback: testers are invited to give feedback about their favourite features, suggestions for modifications, and whether they would recommend or buy this product
&&nbsp Awards: testers can suggest an award from the TIPS recommended list.
TIPS baby skincare categories 2010 - 2012
Out of hundreds of products initially considered, a total of 50 baby skincare products passed the ?midwife-tested? criteria and went on to be thoroughly parent tested. Of these, 48 TIPS awards (including 2 special awards) were allocated after this trial. The 2010 - 2012 baby skincare categories were:
Nappy Cream or Balm (11 products received awards)
Baby Bath (4 products received awards)
Baby Wash (7 products received awards)
Baby Oil (6 products received awards)
Baby Lotion or Cream (7 products received awards)
Children?s Shampoo (7 products received awards)
Children?s Toothpaste (4 products received awards)
TIPS Special Awards (Top Product and Top Brand)
(more information about other company products tested can be found on the )
WELEDA TIPS AWARDS
NAPPY CREAM
Best of the Best
TIPS review:
This nappy cream is easy to use and smells gorgeous. The natural ingredients are of the highest quality. All Weleda products come with excellent information leaflets. Comprehensive advice about pregnancy, birth and baby skincare is available on Weleda?s recently updated website. This nappy cream is part of an extensive range of products manufactured by Weleda - a company with outstanding ethical and environmentally-friendly credentials. Testers were unanimous in their praise for this product. It has a silky smooth consistency that absorbs easily into the skin. This creates a perfect barrier to protect baby?s bottom. The effectiveness of this cream to treat nappy rashes proved exceptional. One Tester suggested Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Change Cream should be in every change bag.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp Love the feel, it forms a very good barrier but is also absorbed easily
&&nbsp It works wonders on rashes of all sorts
&&nbsp A little more expensive but it is cost-effective
Best of the Best
TIPS review:
This gorgeous cream bath makes a welcome change from bubble bath. It is easy to dispense, non-greasy and completely safe for everyone to use. Testers commented that it left their little ones? and their own skin silky smooth. It also proved effective against dry skin. This product made bath time an overwhelming success. The fact that it is manufactured by a company with outstanding ethical and environmentally-friendly credentials is an added bonus.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp Just gorgeous ? I loved using it myself
&&nbsp Easy to hold because the bottle has finger grips
&&nbsp It created a lovely scent in the bathroom and effectively cleansed my children
Best of the Best
TIPS review:
All products in the Weleda range contain natural raw materials mostly grown organically or biodynamically ? this growing method takes into account the seasons and the rhythms of the planets. Parent testers loved the creamy consistency of this shampoo bodywash. It smells gorgeous, lathers well and produces bubbles that will not dry out or irritate even the most sensitive skin. One tester commented on the excellent information Weleda provide on their website. This includes five sections for each product:
?about the product?, ?ingredients?, ?how to use?, ?press coverage and awards? and ?customer reviews?. This product got an overwhelming ?thumbs up? from parent testers and their children.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp Because it doubles as a shampoo and bodywash it saves me having to buy two different products making it cost effective
&&nbsp My husband loved the smell and asked me to buy this one from now on. I have also tried it and I loved it as well!
&&nbsp I also love the fact that the ingredients are so nourishing for young sensitive skin and there are absolutely no artificial or harmful ingredients.
Best of the Best
TIPS review:
Testers loved this oil. They said it was so easy to dispense, even one drop at a time, that there was no wastage. The scent was described as ?delicious?. This oil absorbed effortlessly leaving skin silky soft. Based on sweet almond oil with added essential oils of calendula and chamomile, this lovely product is non-greasy. It offers great value for money. All products in the Weleda range contain natural raw materials mostly grown organically or biodynamically ? this growing method takes into account the seasons and the rhythms of the planets. This oil is ideal for baby massage but testers also found this useful to treat dry skin patches, cradle cap, nappy rash. It could also be used for massaging into your pregnant tummy.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp This really locks in moisture on my son?s skin which is prone to getting dry. It suits sensitive skin and has never caused any irritation
&&nbsp The contours on the bottle give your hand something to grip
&&nbsp My baby had a very bad case of nappy rash which no creams seemed to help but a soothing bath with the Weleda oil added really did help.
BABY LOTION OR CREAM
Best of the Best
TIPS review:
All products in the Weleda range contain natural raw materials mostly grown organically or biodynamically ? this growing method takes into account the seasons and the rhythms of the planets. One tester described the scent as ?absolutely delicious?. All testers praised the creamy consistency of this lotion, saying it was a pleasure to dispense with a little going a long way. Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion is non-greasy and goes on easily leaving beautifully soft silky skin. Even when used on skin affected by eczema it was soothing and caused no irritation. This product works perfectly as a moisturiser or a cleanser for the nappy area.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp The consistency is just right, not too thick and not too runny
&&nbsp I would be happy to buy this for myself too and it is well worth the extra money
&&nbsp To be honest I had never heard of Weleda before so when I read the leaflet my initial feeling was it sounded like a really good brand ? I have to say it did not disappoint at all
Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion also won the special award for TIPS TOP PRODUCTS
TIPS review:
This unique cream is not exactly a lotion or a nappy balm so it was difficult to know which category of products it should be tested with. In the end, we decided to test it with baby lotions. This is because Weleda Baby Calendula Weather Protection Cream provides a skin-friendly barrier protection which is especially useful in the winter months when chapped lips and wind-swept faces are all too common. The 100% natural formulation is based on sweet almond oil, hypoallergenic lanolin and beeswax, with the trademark scent of calendula flower. This product is obviously useful for chapped hands and lips, but testers found many other uses for this innovative rescue remedy, including sore noses and weather damaged cheeks. Parents suggested this would be great for winter trips and outdoor activities. In fact so handy was this product that testers voted it a ?Must-have? award.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp This little tube was full of magic ? what a lovely product!
&&nbsp It sinks into your skin beautifully leaving you feeling like there is a barrier but without looking greasy or shiny
&&nbsp Value for money as a tiny amount goes a long way
CHILDREN?S SHAMPOO
Best of the Best
TIPS review:
All products in the Weleda range contain natural raw materials mostly grown organically or biodynamically ? this growing method takes into account the seasons and the rhythms of the planets. Parent testers loved the thick and creamy consistency of this shampoo. It smells gorgeous, lathers well and leaves hair clean and shiny. Weleda provide excellent information on their website. This includes five sections for each product:
?about the product?,? ingredients?, ?how to use?, ?press coverage and awards? and ?customer reviews?. Testers agree this shampoo is ideal for all the family, especially for anyone with sensitive skin. This product proved to be cost-effective as it can be used both as a shampoo and as a bodywash and parents don?t have to buy two separate products
- this is an added bonus.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp My little girl loved it. It did not sting her eyes and she could not get enough of the stuff!
&&nbsp If my daughter's skin was bad I would buy this for the calming calendula
&&nbsp It smells fantastic and it can be used on hair and body so you don?t need two separate products
CHILDREN?S TOOTHPASTE
Best of the Best
TIPS review:
Testers looking for totally natural fluoride-free toothpaste were delighted with this toothpaste. Weleda Children?s Tooth Gel has a subtle minty taste. It contains gentle calendula and non-abrasive silica ? this is ideal for milk teeth. It does not contain any detergents, bleaches, foam boosters, whiteners, artificial colours, flavours or synthetic additives. As Weleda Children?s Tooth Gel does not foam, there is no need for children to spit. This is especially important for babies, as they are unable to spit.
Should they swallow some of the tooth gel, this is completely harmless. Its bright orange colour made the product very attractive for children, making them keen to brush their teeth. Testers were reassured by the eco-friendly credentials of this product, as well as its suitability for vegetarians and vegans.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp My son prefers the texture to normal toothpaste and I like the fact that it is 100% natural and sugar free
&&nbsp The small tube is easy for children to hold on to so they can use it on their own
&&nbsp I would prefer to use a toothpaste made from natural products because both my children tend to swallow toothpaste instead of spitting it out
TIPS SPECIAL AWARDS
After all the tester feedback was in and scores collated, TIPS awarded two new special awards, for the overall top baby skincare brand, and the overall top baby skincare product that scored more highly than any other product in the trials. Weleda Baby won both of these special awards!
TIPS TOP PRODUCT
TIPS review:
This was easy to award. It goes to the top scoring baby skincare product out of 530 samples tested. Congratulations to Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion. This excellent product is non-greasy and goes on easily, leaving beautifully soft silky skin. Even when used on skin affected by eczema it was soothing and caused no irritation. Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion works perfectly as a moisturiser or a cleanser for the nappy area.
TIPS TOP BRAND
TIPS review:
Allocating this award was a little more tricky. This involved lots of maths to add up the final scores for each brand before dividing the totals by the number of samples submitted. Comments from parent testers were also taken into consideration and congratulations go to the Weleda baby range as the overall winner. This is a beautifully presented range of products manufactured using only the finest ingredients. A company with excellent eco-friendly credentials, Weleda is committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing naturally, ethically, safely and without animal experimentation. All Weleda products come with excellent information leaflets. Comprehensive advice about pregnancy, birth and baby skincare is available on Weleda?s recently updated website.
Other related TIPS awards
TIPS also test other products, not just baby skincare. They extend testing to include pregnancy oils and creams for mum. The selection process for the trial is as strict as it is for baby skincare testing. Prior to its launch in the UK (summer 2010) the Weleda Pregnancy Body Oil (now called Stretch Mark Massage Oil) was trialled by TIPS parent testers, winning a TIPS ?Must-have? award (see below).
TIPS-TESTED BELLY BALMS
At TIPS, our aim is to source the best products available. Due to requests from testers we decided to add Belly Balms as a new category to our skincare trials. Though not directly a baby skincare product it could easily come into contact with babies so the same strict criteria was used to source each new product for testing. We hope these results will help to guide you through the array of Belly Balms on the market. Although most of the testers were pregnant at the start of the trial, some testers went on to test the Belly Balms during the postnatal period. We deliberately avoided the term ?anti-stretch mark treatment? because there is no evidence to back up the claim that any oil (however natural or organic) can absorb deep enough into the skin?s layers to stop the development of stretch-marks. It does however appear that the appearance of existing stretch marks and old section scars (it is not advisable to use oil directly on an open wound) can be improved by using a quality belly balm.
TIPS review:
Manufactured to the highest standards using naturally sourced raw materials and organic essential oils, this pregnancy oil was a favourite with our pregnant testers. The extensive Weleda range is produced by a company with ethical and environmentally-friendly credentials that are second to none. The information on pack and online is excellent.
It follows the latest guidelines published by National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) and by the Department of Health. Testers said the product was easy to use and absorbed immediately. They liked its ?gorgeous? scent. Testers were impressed that the oil contains arnica, which is a natural anti-inflammatory. Testers suggested awarding this excellent product a ?must-have? to show how much they had enjoyed using this soothing oil.
TIPS-TESTED BREAST TREATMENTS
TIPS review:
was a favourite with our pregnant and breastfeeding Testers. They especially liked the subtle scent. This gentle formula of organic almond oil, essential oils of fennel, caraway and marjoram is used traditionally to prepare for and to support breastfeeding. The oil can be used from the 38th week of pregnancy. Testers were pleased to find the Weleda Nursing Oil to be effective. They told us that regular breast massages while breastfeeding had a positive effect on milk supply and helped to reduce the chances of engorgement and blocked ducts.
This is why we are delighted to award Weleda Nursing Oil a TIPS Must-have.
Some tester comments:
&&nbsp I liked it so much I have bought one for my sister in law who's due to be induced with her first baby
&&nbsp It's softer on the skin, easy to apply and I really believe my milk came in quicker than it would have done if I had not used the nursing oil
&&nbsp I didn't use nursing oil before but would not be without it now whilst breast feeding
&&nbsp The oil is not slippery and none spilled, so the bottle stayed oil free and clean
TIPS-TESTED NATURAL DECONGESTANTS
Editor?s Choice
TIPS review:
If you are looking for a totally natural decongestant that is not just safe for pregnant mums but babies too, then look no further than Rhinodoron. This nasal spray proved to be extremely simple to use. Despite initial worries about how to administer this product to a wriggly baby, Rhinodoron proved to be a one-handed wonder which youngsters actually enjoyed! Most testers were unaware that such a product existed. They commented that the natural credentials of the product should be more prominent on the box. The dispenser was easy to use. It was small enough for even tiny noses and delivered a fine spray which really did relieve symptoms in minutes. For this retrospective trial ten samples were tested by pregnant mums and ten samples tested on babies.
Some tester comments:
Used with mum -
&&nbsp It?s the first decongestant I have used without a strong perfume. Also it can be used during pregnancy
&&nbsp It helped with nasal congestion associated with sinus problems which are worse during my pregnancy
&&nbsp Being pregnant there was no medicinal decongestant I could use
&&nbsp It proved more effective than conventional decongestants but was less abrasive to my nasal passages
Excellent, I can carry it in my handbag!
Used with baby -
&&nbsp It was so easy to use and gave almost instant results ? it is excellent!
&&nbsp No need to count drops, just squeeze once or twice
&&nbsp I anticipated a struggle but didn?t get one!
&&nbsp It helps to moisten nasal discharge which can be crusty and allows for easier removal
&&nbsp A lot easier to administer than drops and my toddler looks forward to it!
No part of the Weleda UK website may be reproduced without the express permission in writing from Weleda UK.&copy Weleda 2012
Weleda UK Ltd
Heanor Road
Derbyshire
Newsletter}

我要回帖

更多关于 红酒保质期多长时间 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信