这个多少钱韩文?

How much is this?  这个多少钱?  A These look good quality. And better prices.  A 这些看起来质量不错。价格也便宜。  B And there’s a good selection. Lots to choose from.  B 还有很大的选择余地。有很多的东西可以供挑选。  A How does this look on me?  A 我戴上这个怎么样?  B Oh, that’s lovely. The necklace really suits you.  B 噢,很漂亮。这条项链适合你 。  A The pearls look very good quality too. I think I might buy this one.  A 这些珍珠看起来质量也非常好。我想我可能买这条。  B Yes, you should. I’m sure it will be cheaper here than the other shop.  B 是的,你应该买。我肯定这里比其他商店的都便宜。  A Excuse me, please. How much is this?  A 劳驾。这条多少钱?  Notes 注释  1 Remember the phrase suits you to describe how something, particularly clothes or jewellery, looks on a person, e.g.That necklace really suits you / That necklace really suits you.!  记住短语suits you /适合你是用来描述某人穿某件衣服或者戴某件珠宝是否好看,例如:That necklace really suits you /这条项链非常适合你。  2 You can use might . . . / might . . . to indicate possibility, e.g.I might buy this one / I might buy this one.  你可以用might . . . /可能 . . .来表示可能性,例如:I might buy this one /我可能会买这个。  3 If you ask the price of something, there are various ways to ask, e.g.How much is this? / How much is this? : What’s the price of this? / What’s the price of this? : What does this cost? / What does this cost?  如果你问某物的价格,可以用不同的方法来问,例如:How much is this? /这个多少钱?; What’s the price of this? /这个的价格是多少?; What does this cost? /这个多少钱?  Key phrases and sentences  These look good quality. And better prices.  And there’s a good selection.  Lots to choose from.  How does this look on me?  Oh, that’s lovely.  The necklace really suits you.  The pearls look very good quality too.  I think I might buy this one.  Yes, you should.  I’m sure it will be cheaper here than the other shop.  Excuse me, please. How much is this?  这些看起来质量不错。价格也便宜。  还有很大的选择余地。  有很多的东西可以供挑选。  我戴上这个怎么样?  噢,很漂亮。这条项链适合你 。  这些珍珠看起来质量也非常好。  我想我可能买这条。是的,你应该买。  我肯定这里比其他商店的都便宜。  劳驾。这条多少钱?
共1491人参考
共918人参考
共9250人参考
共4435人参考
共24人参考
共24人参考
共56人参考
共27人参考
精彩视频新东方英语口语
考试答疑微信
版权所有 深圳市诺达实业有限公司 &
All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备号-3这个多少钱?_英雄联盟皮肤吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,165贴子:
这个多少钱?
相关的贴子1063310046
财付通好像是65
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或通知:5月13日 0:00~5:00 服务器系统维护,可能会影响到部分功能无法正常使用,敬请谅解!
背景颜色 &
热门游戏操作指南相关游戏
操作鼠标操作,左键点击拖动钱到收银机里
同类小游戏
玩过《这个多少钱?》的玩家还玩过
其他热门游戏
= &发表点评
儿童小游戏排行我愿意接受回馈
请您输入验证码:
请您输入电话号码:
例如:&&|&&
正在查询中,请稍等片刻......