i can pleace朴信惠代言的女装品牌什么品牌

当前位置:
>>>—Could you please tell me ______? ? —Tomorrow morning. ?[ ..
—Could you please tell me ______? ? —Tomorrow morning. ?
A. how I can get to the post office B. how long can I keep the book ?C. when to leave for Beijing D. where I should take the early bus
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:四川省中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—Could you please tell me ______? ? —Tomorrow morning. ?[ ..”主要考查你对&&宾语从句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
宾语从句:在句子中起宾语作用的从句叫做宾语从句。宾语从句分为三类:动词的宾语从句,介词的宾语从句和形容词的宾语从句。宾语从句连接代词主要有:who, whom ,whose ,what ,whoever ,whomever ,whosever, whatever, whichever 等。 宾语从句的特点:1.宾语从句可以作及物动词、介词及形容词的宾语。2.宾语从句的语序一律用陈述句语序。3.连接词that引导宾语从句在句中无词义,不充当句子成份,多数情况下可以省略。4.whether 和 if 都可引导宾语从句,但 whether后可紧跟or not;whether从句可作介词的宾语。5.如果从句太长,可以用形式宾语it.
宾语从句的时态:1.主句是一般现在时,从句根据实际情况使用任何时态。例句:The headmaster hopes everything goes well.2.主句是过去时态,从句须用过去时态的某种形式。例句:She was sorry that she hadn’t finished her work on time.3.当宾语从句表示的是一个客观真理或者事实时,即使主句是过去时,从句也用一般现在时态。例句:The teacher told his class that light travels faster than sound.4.&如果从句的动作发生在主句之前,则从句要用过去完成时态。&宾语从句的语序:A. 宾语从句必须用陈述语序。    False: He is wondering when can he finish this difficult job.    Right: He is wondering when he can finish this difficult job. B. 有时候可以用it 作形式宾语,而把真正的宾语从句放在后面。     Bad: I thought that he could finish this job in just two hours impossible.    Good: I thought it impossible that he could finish this job in just two&hours. &C. 带有宾语从句的复合句的否定形式一般是否定主句。 Bad: I think he doesn’t like the English teacher.    Good: I don’t think he likes the English teacher.&D.&&主句一般过去时态,从句也要用过去时态。 False: He wanted to know why he is crying in the corner.    Right: He wanted to know why he was crying in the corner
宾语从句的否定转移: 主句的谓语动词是think,believe,imagine,suppose,consider,espect,fancy,guess等。并且主句的主语是第一人称而且为一般现在时,从句的否定词一般要转移到主句上来,其反义疑问句一般与宾语从句一致。I don’t think he will come to my party.而不能说成I think he won’t come to my party. 我认为他不会来我的舞会. I don’t believe that man is killed by Jim,is he? 我认为那个人不是Jim所杀的,是不是? 如果宾语从句中有某个含有否定意义的形容词或副词,其反义疑问句要用肯定形式。We find that he never listens to the teacher carefully,does he? 我们发现他从来不仔细听老师讲课,是不是? 宾语从句中引导词的用法比较在复合句中作主句的宾语,引导词有:连词:that (that 常可省略),whether, if代词:who, whose, what ,which副词:when ,where, how, why 等。(一)that引导的宾语从句(在非正式场合that可以省略)1.可跟that从句做宾语的动词有:say, think, insist, wish, hope, demand, imagine, wonder, know, suppose, see, believe, agree, admit, deny, expect, explain, order, command, feel, dream, suggest, hear, mean, notice, prefer, request, require, propose, declare, report等。例句:The boy believes that he will travel through space to other planets.注意事项:当主句谓语动词是 think, believe, suppose, expect 等词,而宾语从句的意思是否定时,常把否定转移至主句表示。例句:I don’t think it is right for him to treat you like that.2.在以下情况中that不能省略a.当句中的动词后接多于两个由that引导的宾语从句时,第一个that可省,但后面的that不可省。例句:He said (that) you were too young to understand the matter and that he was asked not to tell you.b.当主句的谓语动词与that宾语从句之间有插入语时,that一般不可省。例句:Just then I noticed, for the first time, that our master was wearing his fine green coat and his black silk cap.c.当that从句是双宾语中的直接宾语时,that不可省。例句:I can’t tell him that his mother died.d.注:许多带复合宾语的句子,that引导的宾语从句经常移到句子后部,而用it作形式宾语。例句:I find it necessary that we should do the homework on time.(二)由whether,if 引导的宾语从句1.由whether(if)引导的宾语从句,实际上是一般疑问句演变而来的。意思是“是否”。宾语从句要用陈述句语序。一般说来,在宾语从句中whether与if可以互换使用,但在特殊情况下if与whether是不能互换的。例句:I wonder whether(if) they will come to our party.2.只能用whether,不能用if引导的宾语从句a.在带to的不定式前例句:We decided whether to walk there.b.在介词的后面例句:I’m thinking of whether we should go to see the film.c.在动词后面的宾语从句时例句:We discussed whether we had a sports meeting next weekd.直接与or not连用时例句:I can’t say whether or not thet can come on time.3.只能用if不能用whether引导的宾语从句a.if引导条件状语从句,意为“如果”例句:The students will go on a picnic if it is sunny.b.if引导否定概念的宾语从句时例句:He asked if I didn’t come to school yesterday.c.引导状语从句even if(即使)和as if(好象)时例句:He talks as if he has known all about it.
if,whether在宾语从句中的区别 a.if和whether在作“是否”解时,引导宾语从句常放在动词know,ask,care,wonder,find out等之后,介词后一般不用if b.少数动词,如:leave,put,discuss,doubt后的宾语从句常用whether.&c. whether后可以加or not,但是if不可以. d.在不定式前只能用whether. (如:I can’t decide whether to stay. 我不能决定是否留下。) e.避免歧异时,我们常用whether而不用if.(三)连接代词和连接副词引导的宾语从句这样的宾语从句实际上是由特殊疑问句变化而来的,宾语从句要用陈述句语序。用于这种结构的动词常常是:see, say, tell, ask, answer, know, decide, show, find out, imagine, suggest, doubt, wonder, discover, understand, inform, advise等。1.英语中的连接代词有:who,whom,whose,which,what,在句中担任主语、宾语、定语或者表语。例句:Can you tell me whom you are waiting for?2.英语中的连接副词有:when,where,why,how,在句中担任状语的成分。例句:None of us knows where these new parts can be bought.简化宾语从句常用六法:方法一:当主句谓语动词是hope, decide, wish, choose, agree, promise等,且宾语从句的主语与主句主语一致时,宾语从句可简化为不定式结构。例如:Li Ming hopes he will be back very soon.→Li Ming hopes to be back very soon.We decided that we would help him. →We decided to help him.方法二:当主句谓语动词是know, learn, remember, forget, tell等动词,且主句主语与从句主语一致时,宾语从句可简化为“疑问词+不定式”结构。例如:She has forgotten how she can open the window.→She has forgotten how to open the window.注:当主句谓语动词是tell, ask, show, teach等动词,且后带双宾语,从句主语和间接宾语一致时,宾语从句可简化为“疑问词+不定式”结构。例如:Could you tell me how I can get to the station? →Could you tell me how to get to the station?方法三:当主句的谓语动词是order(命令),require(需要)等时,如果主句和从句的主语不一致,宾语从句可简化为“名词(代词)+不定式”结构。例如:The headmaster ordered that we should start at once. → The headmaster ordered us to start at once.方法四:某些动词后的宾语从句,可以用介词加动名词(短语)等其他形式简化。例如:He insisted that he should go with us.→He insisted on going with us.The poor boy doesn’t know when and where he was born.→The poor boy doesn’t know the time and the place of his birth.方法五:某些动词后面的宾语从句可转化为“宾语+V-ing形式(作宾语补足语)”结构。例如:Liu Ping found that there was a wallet lying on the ground.→ Liu Ping found a wallet lying on the ground.方法六:动词seem后的宾语从句,也可以用不定式(短语)来简化,但句型需要进行适当的变化。例如:It seemed that the boys were going to win. →The boys seemed to win.除上述方法外,还有一些特殊句式的转化。例如:I found that it was difficult to learn English well. →I found it difficult to learn English well.Soon we found that the ground was covered with thick snow. →Soon we found the ground covered with thick snow.They found that the box was very heavy. →They found the box very heavy&
发现相似题
与“—Could you please tell me ______? ? —Tomorrow morning. ?[ ..”考查相似的试题有:
13272214807684847139246277819321329Firefox OS build prerequisites
This article is in need of a technical review.
Before obtaining the code to build Firefox OS, even if you are simply trying to build Gaia, you need a properly configured
— this page shows you how. You can currently build on 64-bit Linux distributions and OS X.
Note: To build Firefox OS onto a phone, begin with your phone NOT connected to your computer. We'll tell you when to plug it in.
Have a compatible device/emulator
You need to have a compatible device to build onto, or to use an emulator. Though we support several phones, some have multiple variations. We currently support specific variations and some devices have better support than others.
Note: Mozilla's
effectively is the reference implementation of B2G, but phone vendors are free to add patches or make changes. When you buy an Alcatel One Touch for example, it contains the vendor's version. This doesn't make a difference for the installed apps, but it can at the platform level. The Nexus 4 port is maintained directly by M so it's a lot more likely to work with our version of Gecko out of the box than other tier 3 devices.
Tier 1 devices represent a primary target for development and will typically be the first to receive bug fixes and feature updates.
Keon is the
Keon device, which was one of the initial developer phones. Note that builds for this device are provided by Geeksphone.
Inari is another testing device. Use this configuration to build for the ZTE Open devices. Warning: newer builds of Firefox OS may have trouble booting on the ZTE Open's default boot partition.
The Flame is Mozilla's new standard Firefox OS you should also use the Flame configuration if you are building for the ZTE Open C, as the Flame and Open C are both based on the Android Jellybean basesystem.
There are two emulators available: one emulates ARM code and the other runs everything in x86 code. .
Note that you shouldn't use the x86 emulator — it is hard to install and not well supported.
You can also build a desktop version of Firefox OS; this runs
application, and you then use the
user experience inside it.
Flatfish is the first tablet program of Firefox OS. Even though some of functionalities about telephony won't work on flatfish. You'll need do some
to be able to build code.
You can, of course, build the
or one of the
without a phone.
Tier 2 devices are generally functional and many developers (especially app developers) are using them, so they tend to pick up changes secondarily.
The known working model numbers of Nexus S devices are GT-I9020A and GT-I9023. Others may work.
Samsung Nexus S 4G
The SPH-D720 is supported as a tier 2 device.
Firefox OS can be built for these devices, but they are not being actively worked on a regular basis by core developers. Their reliability and feature set may lag noticeably behind tier 1 and even tier 2 devices.
Samsung Galaxy S2
The only model that works is the i9100; no other variants are officially compatible. (i9100P might work, since the only change is a NFC chip added).
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
We are not currently aware of any variations that are not compatible.
Some users on IRC have tested this successfully. May or may not require reflashing to Android 4.3 first if was running 4.4 (Android )
Some users on IRC have tested this successfully.
Tara is another testing device. Manifest of Tara is in master branch only. The script of getting Tara code is "BRANCH=master ./config.sh tara".
Unagi is a phone being used as a test and development platform as a low-to-midrange smartphone. Many core Firefox OS developers are working on Unagi.
The Pandaboard is a development board based on the OMAP 4 architecture, used to do development work on mobile platforms.
Important: Only devices running at least Android 4 (aka Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly-bean or Kitkat) are supported. If your device is listed above but running an older version of Android, please update it before doing anything.
Flame and Nexus 5 libxml2-utils requirement
If you are building for the
reference device or Nexus 5, you should first run the following command in Terminal:
sudo apt-get install libxml2-utils
Software versus hardware home buttons versus home gesture
All Tier 1 devices have a hardware Home button which returns the user to the home screen. Most current ICS based Android devices use onscreen touch buttons for navigation. We have a virtual home button for the devices without hardware home button now. If it's not automatically enabled, open the Settings app, go to the , and then toggle on the
preference.
Tier 2 and Tier 3 devices have a software home button instead of a hardware home button
In Firefox OS version 1.4 there is also a developer option for "Home gesture enabled"; enabling that will remove the on-screen home button in favor of swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
Requirements for GNU/Linux
Important: even if you are trying to only use , without compiling your own Boot 2 Gecko,
you still need the correct versions of Python and Node.js.
To build on Linux, you'll need:
A 64 bit GNU/Linux distribution (Ubuntu 12.04 recommended).
At least 4 GB of RAM.
At least 40 GB of available hard disk space.
This is more than the bare minimum, but sometimes building fails just because it's missing resources. A typical error in this case is "arm-linux-androideabi-g++: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)".
You will also need the following tools installed:
autoconf 2.13
gcc / g++ / g++-multilib
java sdk (jdk)
OpenGL shared libraries
X11 headers
32-bit ncurses
32-bit zlib
64 bit requirement installation
This section lists the commands you need to run in different Linux distributions to install all the requirements for building Firefox OS.
Ubuntu 12.04 / Linux Mint 13 / Debian 6
Run the following command in Terminal:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install autoconf2.13 bison bzip2 ccache curl flex gawk gcc g++ g++-multilib git ia32-libs lib32ncurses5-dev lib32z1-dev libasound-dev libgconf2-dev libgl1-mesa-dev libx11-dev lzop make zip
If you'll build for the
reference device or Nexus 5, run the following command in Terminal:
sudo apt-get install libxml2-utils
you can install the jdk via .
And see the above comments about emulator build issues!
Ubuntu 12.10 / Debian 7
sudo apt-get install autoconf2.13 bison bzip2 ccache curl flex gawk gcc g++ g++-multilib gcc-4.7 g++-4.7 g++-4.7-multilib git ia32-libs lib32ncurses5-dev lib32z1-dev libgconf2-dev libgl1-mesa-dev libx11-dev make zip unzip libdbus-glib-1-2 libxt6 lzop
Note: You can replace the gcc etc. versions with an updated version (e.g. 4.8 or 4.9) — these should work fine.
In a fresh Ubuntu 12.10 install, you'll get an error about unmet dependencies for ia32-libs. The following commands fix it:
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs
Ubuntu 13.04
sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends autoconf2.13 bison bzip2 ccache curl flex gawk gcc g++ g++-multilib gcc-4.7 g++-4.7 g++-4.7-multilib git ia32-libs lib32ncurses5-dev lib32z1-dev libgconf2-dev zlib1g:amd64 zlib1g-dev:amd64 zlib1g:i386 zlib1g-dev:i386 libgl1-mesa-dev libx11-dev make zip lzop
Note: You can replace the gcc etc. versions with an updated version (e.g. 4.8 or 4.9) — these should work fine.
Ubuntu 13.10
With Ubuntu 13.10, multi-arch packages are now the main way to support multiple architectures (e.g. 32-bit on a 64-bit install).
You must tell your Ubuntu system that you want to support 32-bit packages as well:
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
Once you've completed that, then you can install the necessary packages:
sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends autoconf2.13 bison bzip2 ccache curl flex gawk gcc g++ g++-multilib gcc-4.7 g++-4.7 g++-4.7-multilib git lib32ncurses5-dev lib32z1-dev libgconf2-dev zlib1g:amd64 zlib1g-dev:amd64 zlib1g:i386 zlib1g-dev:i386 libgl1-mesa-dev libx11-dev make zip libxml2-utils
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/gcc gcc /usr/bin/gcc-4.7 1
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/gcc gcc /usr/bin/gcc-4.8 2
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/g++ g++ /usr/bin/g++-4.7 1
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/g++ g++ /usr/bin/g++-4.8 2
sudo update-alternatives --set gcc "/usr/bin/gcc-4.7"
sudo update-alternatives --set g++ "/usr/bin/g++-4.7"
Ubuntu 14.04
Follow the instructions given for Ubuntu 13.10.
Ubuntu 14.10
Follow the instructions given for Ubuntu 13.10. But you will have to setup make as the build process requires an older version of make. The 4.0 branch is shipped with Ubuntu 14.10, so you'll need to fetch the previous version and downgrade manually. To do so,
then downgrade (without uninstalling any dependencies) using the dpkg finally, mark the older version to avoid having it upgraded:
cd &directory of the downloaded debian package&
sudo dpkg --force-downgrade -i make*.deb
sudo apt-mark hold make
Important: This process may break packages that explicitly require the newer version of make.
Fedora 19/20
sudo yum install autoconf213 bison bzip2 ccache curl flex gawk gcc-c++ git glibc-devel glibc-static libstdc++-static libX11-devel make mesa-libGL-devel ncurses-devel patch zlib-devel ncurses-devel.i686 readline-devel.i686 zlib-devel.i686 libX11-devel.i686 mesa-libGL-devel.i686 glibc-devel.i686 libstdc++.i686 libXrandr.i686 zip perl-Digest-SHA wget lzop
The project should build correctly using the default compiler.
Fedora 21/22
See Fedora 19/20 above. But in addition, there are more specific issues.
As of today Fedora 21 (pre-beta) comes with only GNU Make 4.0. Unfortunately for us, the Android codebase is stuck in the past and forces us to use something else. Until
gets resolved in Fedora 21 you need to install make 3.82 manually.
Download the tarball then install it to /opt, with the following command:
curl -O https://people.mozilla.org/~gsvelto/make-3.82-fc21.tar.xz
sudo tar -x -a -C /opt -f make-3.82-fc21.tar.xz
Then edit the .userconfig file to change the path, by adding this
PATH=/opt/make-3.82/bin:$PATH
The build process should now pick this version of make by default.
Arch Linux
sudo pacman -S --needed alsa-lib autoconf2.13 bison ccache curl firefox flex gcc-multilib git gperf libnotify libxt libx11 mesa multilib-devel wget wireless_tools yasm zip lib32-mesa lib32-mesa-libgl lib32-ncurses lib32-readline lib32-zlib lzop
To install the lib32-* packages you need to have the multilib repository enabled.
By default, Arch Linux uses Python3. You'll have to force it to use the old python2. You can do that by linking the python2 executable to python but this is discouraged and considered error-prone. This will also break python 3 if it is installed on your system. A better way is to use virtualenv/virtualenvwrapper:
sudo pacman -S python-virtualenvwrapper
source /usr/bin/virtualenvwrapper.sh
mkvirtualenv -p `which python2` firefoxos
workon firefoxos
Android will complain that you need make 3.81 or make 3.82 instead of 4.0. You can download .
This will install the make-3.81 binary on your path, you need to create a symlink named make to a location earlier in the PATH variable for the build to use the correct version.
mkdir -p ~/bin
ln -s `which make-3.81` ~/bin/make
export PATH=~/bin:$PATH
Android also needs the Java6 SDK. You can install and set the java environnement variable thanks to the
# archlinux-java set java-6-jdk
Note: You can first try to compile with
from official repo if your target device is based on Android 4.3+ (JellyBean).
Gentoo Linux
Installing ccache
You will need to install , a tool for caching partial builds.
# emerge -av ccache
Because ccache is known to frequently cause support issues, Gentoo encourages you to use it explicitly and sparingly.
To enable the required use of ccache, on the subsequent step of this guide where the ./build.sh script is called, Gentoo users should instead run the command with an explicitly extended path, ie.
PATH=/usr/lib64/ccache/bin:$PATH ./build.sh
Generating Partition Images
If you are building B2G for actual physical hardware, then you may at some point also wish to generate some partition images for upload to your device. (For example, to restore backed up files to the device via the fastboot utility)
The filesystem image format used in this case is YAFFS2 (Yet Another Filesystem 2). Gentoo has support for the very latest (ie. git HEAD) yaffs2-utils userland package in portage. (Note: You will also need kernel patches if you want to mount YAFFS2 images, but this is not really required since you can deconstruct and rebuild them instead.)
# emerge --autounmask-write yaffs2- etc- emerge -av yaffs2-utils
In order to generate such an image, simply change to the parent directory of the partition filesystem tree you wish to package, and issue a command like this:
mkyaffs2image system/ system.img
Requirements for OS X
To build Firefox OS on OS X, there are a number of prequisite steps you need to follow, which are detailed below. We also discuss common errors you might come across in particular situations, and solutions to those.
Note: Configuring and Building B2G for Keon WON'T WORK on a Mac. You'll need to use Linux to build B2G for this device.
Version Compatibility
XCode 4.2 or older are not compatible with OS X 10.9 (a.k.a. "Mavericks"), so you may be surprised to find build failures of Firefox OS. Basically you can no longer build ICS emulator on OS X 10.9 or above, and flatfish fails to build with XCode 5.x series.
Version compatibility of OS X 10.9.x
emulator (ICS)
flatfish/vixen (JB-4.2)
emulator-jb (JB-4.3)
emulator-kk (KitKat-4.4)
XCode 4.3.3
XCode 4.4.1
XCode 4.5.2
XCode 4.6.3
XCode 5.0.2
XCode 5.1.1
XCode 6.0.1
XCode 6.1beta2
You must have environment variable BUILD_MAC_SDK_EXPERIMENTAL=1 exported to build flatfish/vixen.
Install XCode Command Line Utilities
You need to install Xcode's Command Line Utilities. You can download just the Command Line Utilities from
for your particular version of OS X, however if you would like the entire Xcode suite of applications, you can
through the Mac App Store.
Xcode 4.3.1 (OS X 10.7 "Lion") and other newer versions such as 4.4.1+ (that is, Mac OS X 10.8 "Mountain Lion"), won't necessarily include the required Command Line Utilities. When you install Xcode, make sure to go into Preferences, then the Downloads panel, and install the Command Line Utilities. In addition, make sure you have at least 20 GB of free disk space.
Note: The Firefox OS emulator requires a Core 2 Du that is, a system that is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion". You do not actually have to be running Lion, you just have to be compatible with it. You can, however, build any Firefox OS build on many older Macs.
Note: XCode 4.2.x or older is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or above, and XCode 4.3.x has no platform SDK for 10.8. Please install a newer version. If you're also working on flatfish, please make sure any of XCode 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6 is available.
Run Firefox OS Mac Bootstrap
Next, open a terminal and run the following command:
curl -fsSL /mozilla-b2g/B2G/master/scripts/bootstrap-mac.sh | bash
This will pull and run a bootstrap script that makes sure you have all the prerequisites met to build the emulator. It will also prompt you for permission to install anything you're missing, and provide warnings and suggested fixes to problems. The script will check for and install the following items:
autoconf-213
Xcode wrangling
If you have already upgraded to Xcode 4.4+ and get the message that Xcode is outdated, check the Xcode path with:
xcode-select -print-path
If it still points to /Developer you can update the path with:
sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app
Be aware of Mac file system case sensitivity
By default, OS X ships with a case-insensitive file system.
This is problematic because the Linux kernel has a number of files with the same name, but different case.
For example, see the header files xt_CONNMARK.h and xt_connmark.h.
This results in a number of files appearing to be modified in /kernel after a fresh ./config.sh.
In many cases you can run for some platforms, however, you may encounter the following error:
ERROR: You have uncommited changes in kernel
You may force overwriting these changes
with |source build/envsetup.sh force|
ERROR: Patching of kernel/ failed.
Please see
for more discussion and possible fixes for this problem.
Alternatively, it will always be safest to build on a case sensitive file system.
The easiest way to do this is to create a separate, mountable disk image with case-sensitivity enabled.
You can do this using Apple's Disk Utility application or from the command line:
hdiutil create -volname 'firefoxos' -type SPARSE -fs 'Case-sensitive Journaled HFS+' -size 40g ~/firefoxos.sparseimage
Mount the drive with:
open ~/firefoxos.sparseimage
Change into the mounted drive with:
cd /Volumes/firefoxos/
You can then check out the code and compile from this location without worrying about case-sensitivity problems.
Mountain Lion homebrew gotcha
If you are on Mountain Lion and you receive an error during the installation of the dependencies via homebrew, such as:
clang: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault: 11
... try reinstalling the dependency manually adding the --use-gcc flag, for example:
brew install mpfr --use-gcc
Follow Samsung Galaxy S2 extra steps
If you plan to build for the Samsung Galaxy S2, you will also need to install heimdall. See
for details. This is not done for you by the bootstrap script!
In addition, you should also keep the following points in mind:
When you eventually come to
on an S2 device, before running the flash.sh script you need to change all instances of factoryfs to FACTORYFS, as well as kernel to KERNEL (check your pit output to confirm), otherwise it won't work.
Recovery ROM works best.
works ok as well, but there are a few issues.
Flashing your S2 using flash.sh will get the base OS working ok, but Gaia may have problems out of the box. Refreshing it with make reset-gaia PRODUCTION=1 should clear up such issues.
Note: If you have installed the
tool, which is used to manage the contents of many Samsung phones, you will have to remove it before you can flash Firefox OS onto your device. You can use the standard application removal process on W on Mac, the Kies install disk image has a utility to fully remove Kies from your system. Flashing will not work if you have Kies installed. If you forget to remove Kies, the build system will detect it and remind you to uninstall it. Note also that the uninstall tool does not correctly remove the folder ~/Library/Application Support/.FUS, and leaves a reference to a utility there in your user startup items list. You will want to remove these manually.
Optional: Install HAX
Intel provides a special driver that lets the B2G emulator run its code natively on your Mac instead of being emulated, when you're using the x86 emulator. If you wish to use this, you can
it. It's not required, but it can improve emulation performance and stability.
Before you install HAX you will need to install the .
Install adb
The build process needs to pull binary blobs from the Android installation on the phone before building B2G (unless you're building the emulator, of course).
For this, you will need adb, the Android Debug Bridge. Our
article explains how to get adb installed.
Note for future when you start to use adb: adb needs the phone's lock screen to be unlocked in order to see your phone (at least in later versions of Firefox OS). You'll probably want to disable the lock screen (we'll get to how later in the build instructions).
Install heimdall
Heimdall is a utility for flashing the Samsung Galaxy S2. It's used by the Boot to Gecko flash utility to replace the contents of the phone with Firefox OS, as well as to flash updated versions of B2G and Gaia onto the device. You'll need it if you want to install Firefox OS on a Galaxy S2; it is not needed for any other device. For other devices, we build and use the fastboot utility instead.
Note: Again, it's important to note that this is only required for installing Firefox OS on the Samsung Galaxy S2.
There are two ways to install heimdall:
GitHub and build it yourself.
Use a package manager to install it.
On Linux: sudo apt-get install libusb-1.0-0 libusb-1.0-0-dev
On Mac, you can
and use that.
Note: Building the latest Heimdall from source currently produces errors. It is better to instead use the 64bit packaged version from the Ubuntu 14.04 repos. i.e. don't use heimdall-flash:i386 if you can avoid it.
Configure ccache
The B2G build process uses ccache. The default cache size for ccache is 1GB, but the B2G build e around 10GB is recommended. You can configure your cache by running the following command inside terminal:
ccache --max-size 10GB
For Linux: configure the udev rule for your phone
Note: This section is specific to L OS X has the necessary device permissions set up already.
Next, you need to configure the udev rule for your phone.
You can get the
by running lsusb with your phone plugged in, but typically it's Google 18d1, Samsung 04e8, ZTE 19d2, Geeksphone/Qualcomm 05c6.
Add this line in your /etc/udev/rules.d/android.rules file (replacing XXXX with the ID for your device):
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="XXXX", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
Take ZTE for example, the content in android.rules will be
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="19d2", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
On the Firefox Flame, that would be
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="05c6", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
Please note that the fastboot device (that is used when you flash) might have a different vendor ID, and that you'll need a rule for it. For example the Firefox Flame also needs the Google vendor ID
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="18d1", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
If the file doesn't exist, create it. The rules.d directory is usually read only by default, so you may have to use chmod to make the directory writeable, or the file, or both.
Once you've saved the file, and closed it,
make the file readable:
sudo chmod a+r /etc/udev/rules.d/android.rules
Now that the udev rules have been updated, restart the udev daemon.
sudo service udev restart
sudo systemctl restart systemd-udevd.service
sudo udevadm control --reload-rules
Note: This might require a slightly longer process, depending on your distro, along the lines of:
sudo vi /etc/udev/rules.d/android.rules
sudo service udev restart
sudo /etc/init.d/udev restart
sudo reload udev
sudo udevadm trigger
Finally, unplug and the USB cable but don't replug it in because we need to enable remote debugging on the phone first.
Note: This section may be specific to L OS X may already have the updated compilers installed.
You need to make sure that you have the correct up-to-date versions of the gcc and g++ compilers. Depending on what version of Gecko you are attempting to build, you may be required to update gcc to a newer version. To update to gcc 4.8, use:
sudo apt-get install gcc-4.8
Likewise, you will be required to install the g++ compiler. Use:
sudo apt-get install g++
Enable remote debugging
Before you plug your phone back into your USB port, put it USB developer mode. This allows you to debug and flash the phone. To enable developer mode, on your phone enable
(this was called Developer mode on older versions.) Once the option is checked, remote debugging is enabled, and you are ready to go.
At this point, connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable (if you created the udev rule before, this will trigger udev to detect the phone and create the device node with the right permissions). Now you can check if you can list your device via the adb devices command (remember that adb can only see your phone when the lock screen is unlocked). If everything has worked ok, you should see an output similar to this (the following is for a Geeksphone Keon):
$ adb devices
List of devices attached
If the device did not list as expect, check the file name and the script are all correct (see previous section), then restart the computer and retype the command again. Note also that if your device uses fastboot, the bootloader may identify itself with a different vendor ID than the one you see when the device boots normally.
Back up the phone system partition
Note: You have to do this before you build your device if you do not have an existing system backup, because some libraries will be referenced in build time. These libraries might be proprietary so we can't provide them in our code base.
It is recommended that you back up the entire Android system partition on your phone.
You can use this copy of the binary blobs for Android in case you later delete your B2G tree. To do this, run:
adb pull /system &backup target dir&/system
Depending on the phone, you may also need to pull the /data and/or /vendor directories:
adb pull /data &backup target dir&/data
adb pull /vendor &backup target dir&/vendor
If the pull commands fail with an "insufficient permission" message, try the following:
stop and restart the adb server, or if that fails,
double-check that you have granted root permissions to the adb tool within your custom ROM (e.g. under CyanogenMod, change Settings & System & Developer Options & Root Access to Apps and ADB or ADB only).
Verify that you have set up the udev rule correctly (see ).
On to the next step
At this point, you should be ready to !
Document Tags and Contributors
Contributors to this page: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Last updated by:
Jun 5, :32 AM
Mozilla Developer Network and individual contributors Content is available under
Other languages:
English (US)
????? (????????)
Português (do Brasil)
Русский
中文 (简体)
正體中文 (繁體)}

我要回帖

更多关于 宋慧乔代言的服装品牌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信