【故事】:
◆更多内容: 可查看含有
大家都在看:
&&&相关成语:
常用成语导航:
成语分类导航:
《汉语大辞典》成语词典大全(界面见下图),提供成语故事、成语接龙、成语游戏等等。
下载网址:
更多内容请查看【汉语大辞典】。关于心有灵犀是什么意思,如有疑问请联系我们。谢谢!
Copyright(C)2005 汉辞网?版权所有 可搜索:微信公众号 hydcd_com 加入我们 Email:QQ邮箱 QQ:7117780
软件著作权登记号: 备案号:沪ICP备号心有灵犀是什么意思.
ree挚爱宝0005A
就是很有默契的意思,比如对方没有说出意思,你就已经知道对方的意思了,当对方要做什么的时候你也同时去做了,就是心有灵犀!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码心有灵犀是什么意思_心有灵犀在线翻译_心有灵犀什么意思_心有灵犀的意思_心有灵犀的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
心有灵犀是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
心有灵犀是什么意思 心有灵犀在线翻译 心有灵犀什么意思 心有灵犀的意思 心有灵犀的翻译 心有灵犀的解释 心有灵犀的发音
心有灵犀 基本解释心有灵犀词典[电影]心有灵犀心有灵犀 网络解释1. Telepathy:中学时修读心理学,已经接触到心有灵犀(telepathy)的理论,记得那时的感觉是:心理学真好,可以肯定非理性的心灵感觉,让人做回一个有血有肉有温度的人.
我自小有独特的心灵感应能力,尤其是对人的感觉,特别敏锐. 刚认识的人,只要跟他谈上几句,2. 2. Mind Acts upon Mind:5. 找你的微笑 looking for your smile | 6. 心有灵犀 mind acts upon mind | 7. 一千年以后 a thousand years later3. It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart:When You Say Nothing At All 尽在不言中 | It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart 心有灵犀 | Without saying a word 不用说话,4. Eye to eye:12 The heat goes on 困难 | 13 Eye to eye 心有灵犀 | 14 Never in a million years 一万年不心有灵犀 双语例句1. 1. 这也就是他们所拥有心有灵犀的爱吧!&&&&Well, this is how incredible the connection between them2. 没有一个人像你,我们心有灵犀&&&&There's no-one like you, you speak to my heart3. 心有灵犀在线翻译3. 如果我喜欢这个人,而且我们心有灵犀,他会更好地满足的我需要。&&&&If I like the person and we have chemistry, they will better serve my needs.4. 噢,Mike和我是那么的心有灵犀&&&&Oh, Mike and I had such a connection.5. 5. 你在这里发布的信息让我觉得和你心有灵犀,因此我冒昧向您发送了这封电子邮件。&&&&Your information posted here makes me feel very close to you and this is why I send this email.6. 6. 但朗费罗是人类真情的代言人,激励他吐露真言的是一种陌生而美妙的心有灵犀一点通的精神,这种精神早在第一个水手驾驶着第一艘船来到这陌生而又舛骜不驯的大海的世界时就已确立了,同时也确立了人与大海间永恒的感情基调。&&&&But Longfellow is the spokesma what thrills him to utterance is the spirit of that strange and beautiful freemasonry established as long as long ago as when the first sailor steered the first keel out into the unknown, irresistible waterworld, and so established the foundations of the eternal brotherhood of man with ocean.7. 但朗费罗是人类真情的代言人,激励他吐露真言的是一种陌生而美妙的心有灵犀一点通的精神,这种精神早在第一个水手驾驶着第一艘船来到这陌生而又舛骜不驯的大海的世界时就已确立了,同时也确立了人与大海间永恒的感情基调。&&&&It is I and sea, and my egoism is as valiant and as vocal as the other's. but Longfeflow is the spokesma what thrills him to utterance is the spirit of that strange and beautiful freemasonry established as long as long ago as whenthe first sailor steered the first keel out into the unknown, irresistible water—world, and so established the foundations of the. eternal brotherhood of man with ocean.8. 在我心中,一直希望有个女孩和我心心相印,心有灵犀,一起去看旭日东升,看海,可以和我并肩站在山峰上,看苍茫大地,抚芸芸众生,我会努力奋斗,在海边,在天涯给她一生的承诺!&&&&In my heart, has hoped has a girl and I has mutual affinity, the heart has cleverness, looks at the display of vigour and vitality together, looks at the sea, may stand shoulder to shoulder with me on the mountain peak, looks at the boundless land, caresses all living things, I will struggle diligently, in the seashore, will give her in the horizon the life the pledge!9. 又是一个星期五,放学一到家,我兴冲冲地跑到吉他的迷你屋前,正想叫它出来,只见从屋里滚出一个黄黄的小绒球,简直就是心有灵犀,真不愧是我的知音啊。&&&&Is also a Friday, school, a home, I excitedly went to the mini-guitar front of the house, was going to call it out, I saw the house get out of a yellow from a small pompon, is simply mind consonance really worthy of the title My bosom friend ah.10. 911查询·英语单词10. 高语境文化背景的国人能共享它们的含义寓意,编织出心有灵犀的锦篇绣帙。&&&&In contrast, silk in English is limited to its literal meaning, with little cultural implication.11. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D11. 在这个只有两个人有份的特殊恩赐中,相互间有一种特别甜蜜的爱,正是身无彩凤双飞翼,心有灵犀一点通。&&&&&&In this special and intimate relationship, they both possess very deep and sweet love for each other.12. 身无彩凤双飞翼,心有灵犀一点通』,相信这也是无数毕业同学的心声。&&&&&&Cai-feng Shuangfei'body without wings, hearts are Lingxi Yidian Tong', I believe this is also the aspiration of many graduates.13. 26身无彩凤双飞翼,心有灵犀一点通。-李商隐《无题&&&&&&For hearts the one minute thread from root to tip of the magic horn.14. 14. 身无彩风双飞翼,心有灵犀一点通&&&&&&Our heart as one, my inner call you should hear.15. 911查询·英语单词大全15. 身无彩风双飞翼,心有灵犀一点通。&&&&&&Heart as one, my inner call you should hear.16. 回首自己走过的这27年来,多许的是碌碌无闻,更多的是内心的很多遗憾,不是不自己尽心竭力去真心争取,而是从根本上一切对我的不太合适,包括工作、生活等等各个方面,我是一个很要强的人,当然不怀自私,但是很多事情,还是一切真正理解我的人太少太少了,我的意愿是:一切人和事不必要说的那么直接,大家心领神会就可以了,可交往的人总是猜不透你真正的心思,因此在这 27年中不停的苦苦寻觅,寻觅自己心有灵犀的人,到如今没有一个令自己心动的人,我此时很自悲,是真的我的眼光高?&&&&&&Looks back on this for 27 years which oneselfpasses through, permits is 碌碌 not heard, more is innermostfeelings very many regrettable, is not own with all one's heart bymight and main does not go to the sincerity to strive for, but isfundamentally all not too is appropriate to me, including the work, the life and so on each aspect, I is wants the strong person verymuch, certainly does not cherish selfishly, but very many matters, orall truly understood I the person too few too has been short, my wishis: All person and the matter not essential said that directly, everybody understood may, might associate the person always was notfully correct in assumptions your true thoughts, therefore did notstop in this 27 years searches with hardship, searches person whichthe oneself heart had cleverness, until now did not have the personwhich made the oneself heart movement, I this time very from sad, wasmy judgement is really high?17. 从那一刻,海飞就有种不祥的预感,迫使他要尽快跟学妹提出分手要求,但他万万想不到,这趟分手之旅竟会如此困难重重、障碍不断,包括邻家的青梅竹马、问卷少女双人组、以及强悍无敌的上班女郎,这群互不相识的女人彷佛心有灵犀一般,无形中统一了战线、结成了联盟,在海飞前往的路上,布下了天罗地网的爱情陷阱。。。。。。&&&&&&But the road to separation was definitely more difficult than he had expected. A good friend who grew up with him, a pair of girls taking a survey, and a head-strong office girl, all women who didn't know each other were connected in fate to form an unknown alliance, and prepare an invisible net of love in Fay's path.18. 从那一刻,海飞就有种不祥的预感,迫使他要尽快跟学妹提出分手要求,但他万万想不到,这趟分手之旅竟会如此困难重重、障碍不断,包括邻家的青梅竹马、问卷少女双人组、以及强悍无敌的上班女郎,这群互不相识的女人彷佛心有灵犀一般,无形中统一了战线、结成了联盟,在海飞前往的路上,布下了天罗地网的爱情陷阱。。。。。。&&&&&&A good friend who grew up with him, a pair of girls taking a survey, and a head-strong office girl, all women who didn't know each other were connected in fate to form an unknown alliance, and prepare an invisible net of love in Fay's path. Like a wondering dog, a boy always enjoys going back and forth between many girls. But he never understands that once the Rondo begins, it never ends.19. 朋友,本该是心有灵犀的不是吗?&&&&&&Friends, this is the heart of the consonance of is not it?20. 即使相隔万里,也能心有灵犀。&&&&&&Even though thousands of miles apart can also have consonance.心有灵犀是什么意思,心有灵犀在线翻译,心有灵犀什么意思,心有灵犀的意思,心有灵犀的翻译,心有灵犀的解释,心有灵犀的发音,心有灵犀的同义词,心有灵犀的反义词,心有灵犀的例句,心有灵犀的相关词组,心有灵犀意思是什么,心有灵犀怎么翻译,单词心有灵犀是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 数字代表的意思大全心有灵犀代表什么含义?什么数字?
北條丶涂b窙u
如果给你答复一个科学无能回答的答案,不在人的思考范围内的,你一定要发表呢!能做到吗!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 心有灵犀英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信