T0MF0RDgxg是什么牌子子?

Access denied | www.scnsrc.me used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.scnsrc.me) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3b6a-ua98).October 27, 2017 (KST)
代表者大会前夕朝鲜,连日“盛赞”金正日领导党的能力
夸耀金正日业绩在党内形成“继承人金正恩”氛围?
记者 刘官熙 &|&
朝鲜劳动党机关报劳动新闻在9月份党代表者大会前夕,连日“赞美”金正日领导党的能力。
有观测认为,过去几年间将“先军”、“国防委员会”放在首位的朝鲜,在党代表者大会前夕强调金正日的业绩,是提前为金正恩的党内继承创造氛围,并试图通过牵制国防委员会的权力提高党的地位。
朝鲜的网上媒体“我们民族之间”报道称,劳动新闻14日在题为“以思想的威力取胜的不败之党”的个人评论中主张,“为迎接党代表者大会,千万军民在反复回味将我们的革命引向胜利的将军永垂的领导业绩。”
报纸列举据称是金正日著作的“社会主义是科学”等思想理论论文盛赞金正日的业绩,并强调“将思想理论放在前面的金正日的党领导史表明,推动世界的力量不在于钱或原子弹而在于伟大的思想,谁也无法阻挡思想强国、政治强国的前进之路。”
但是,报纸还举出土地整理事业、发电所建设、山羊牧场、养鱼场、鸡和鲇鱼工厂及住宅公路建设等,强调党和金正日的作用称“这些世纪性的奇迹都无法与党的思想事业分开。”
此前,报纸13日也在题为“跟随伟大的党向前总进军”的长篇个人署名文章中称,“不久我们将迎接可在神圣的劳动党历史上留下特写的事变――永垂历史的党代表者大会”,并赞扬党是“生命线”。
他还称,“忠实的党员会让领导者的权威更加光辉灿烂,会显示党的威力”,并列举忠诚于金日成的“抗日革命斗士”和“英雄战士”的事例,强调“对党和领导者的绝对信念是朝鲜劳动党员的生命”。
12日,报纸还在社论中强调金日成、金正日建设党的业绩,并称“‘用生命死守以金正日同志为首的党中央委员会!’这是今天我们要高举的信念的口号”。
删除对方的猥亵语言、 广告等。
参与互动 &0条评论
0 / 1500 bytes
Daily NK. &Address : 2F, 59, Donggyo-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, ROK 121-821
Tel : 82-2-732-6998 | Fax : 82-2-732-6711
Copyright DailyNK. All Rights Reserved. Contact :
for more information & &&&&当前城市:(提示:根据城市首字母拼音快速查找并切换城市)
热门城市ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTWXYZ
温馨提示:以上为系统为您推荐的问题分类,请选择最贴切您的问题分类。如果没有你需要的问题分类,请修改您的问题或去详细问题分类选择。
您访问的地址不存在如需帮助,请拨打全国客服热线:
我们将免费为您推荐当地律师October 27, 2017 (KST)
“联合国安理会,拟定明示‘攻击’天安号文件”
日本报纸“中国不反对…安理会协商焦点可能会放在是否提及朝鲜”
记者 梁贞儿 &|&
日本产经新闻8日报道称,联合国安理会正在拟定将天安号事件规定为“攻击”的“中间报告”文件。
报纸当天在纽约发报道中表示,由于把天安号事件看做是朝鲜所为的韩美日和要持慎重态度的中国之间意见对立,联合国安理会协商处于停滞状态,但到6日为止上述中间报告书在拟定过程中。
报纸特别指出,“中国没有对该文书提出异议”,因此朝鲜所主张的“韩国自制剧”或“碰触等引发的事故”可能性事实上被排除在讨论范围之外。
报纸还表示,中国尚强烈反对直接指名并谴责朝鲜,但从接受天安号事件是由于“攻击”发生的见解来看,安理会层面的协商有可能取得进展。
这一文书是由曾担任安理会轮值主席的墨西哥驻联合国大使克拉伍德海勒,在上个月结束主席任期时以非公开形式整理的。
文书只有2页左右,大部分内容为至今为止的安理会讨论经过,在最后部分提出日后的协商方向时使用“这一攻击(this attack)”和“谴责(condemn)”一词,表明安理会将对攻击进行谴责。
报纸预测称,“虽然文书没有明确提出攻击主体,日后安理会的协商焦点将放在论及朝鲜的问题上”。
另一方面,在上个月26日召开的G8首脑会议就天安号事件发表了谴责朝鲜的共同声明。
删除对方的猥亵语言、 广告等。
参与互动 &0条评论
0 / 1500 bytes
Daily NK. &Address : 2F, 59, Donggyo-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, ROK 121-821
Tel : 82-2-732-6998 | Fax : 82-2-732-6711
Copyright DailyNK. All Rights Reserved. Contact :
for more information & &&&&What did you say about bronies? by goodfornothing117 on DeviantArt
So I hear that some people believe that being a brony is gay. I told Pyro, Sparkup, and Merlin this. They didn't like what I said. People should know that not only are us bronies artistic, some bronies are in the military, trained to kill. Some of us, like me, also have very sharp katanas lying around. So, if you have a problem with the idea of older people watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, this sword is ready.
Add a Comment:
My name is jeff
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans u they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about&LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly&ARE&idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
Lyrics: Verse One: I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning Chorus: I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits Verse2: I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning Chorus: I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like I would like I would like I would like I would like I would like I would like Verse 3: I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning Verse 4: WOAH 4 verses. I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, in the morning I wish the milk man would deliver my milk, when I'm yawning Chorus: I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits I would like some milk from the milk man's wife's tits
I am Proto, your security is my MottoInstall me on your computerTo protect your data betterWith me there no virusesCould enter your computerMalware, Spyware, TrojanAll gone foreverI filter your junk mailMonitering Wifi, never failI am Proto, preventing data loss is my mottoI reverse data lossSaving you from your angry boss(Angry boss: AIYYYYY HA HA HA)I recover... deleted... filesMaking it sure, that you always smileI am Proto, complete security is my motto!
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
I'm fucking crying 😂
This man alone can defeat ISIS
i said they are sad pussies, even with cheap katana.
Now, this is a story all about howMy life got flipped-turned upside downAnd I'd like to take a minuteJust sit right thereI'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel AirIn west Philadelphia born and raisedOn the playground was where I spent most of my daysChillin' out maxin' relaxin' all coolAnd all shootin some b-ball outside of the schoolWhen a couple of guys who were up to no goodStarted making trouble in my neighborhoodI got in one little fight and my mom got scaredShe said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'I begged and pleaded with her day after dayBut she packed my suit case and sent me on my wayShe gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.First class, yo this is badDrinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?Hmmmmm this might be alright.But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all thatIs this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?I don't think soI'll see when I get thereI hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-AirWell, the plane landed and when I came outThere was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name outI ain't trying to get arrested yetI just got hereI sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappearedI whistled for a cab and when it came nearThe license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirrorIf anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'I looked at my kingdomI was finally thereTo sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
BEEP BEEP LETTUCE!!!
please jam the sword into my stomach so i can die&
I found itI fucking found itTHIS MEME
I pisted perhaps the best comment ever!
I found it also! Wew Best meme of 2017?
It’s the Nutshack! (Yee, yee)It’s the Nutshack! (What he say?)It’s the Nutshack! (Oh, yes! Yeeeah)It’s the Nutshack! (Hey, I got the Nutshack!)It’s the Nutshack! (‘The fuck you say, boyee?)It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack!)It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack!)It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack…)It’s the Nutshack! (Hey!)It’s the Nutshack! (Piece a’ nuts!)It’s the Nutshack! (Whoooa!)It’s the Nutshack!Hoo-ugh!Phil’s from the stone, Jack’s from the pier,Horatio or Horat so beer!Tito Dick “Dickman”, baby!He hates Phil and loves the ladies.Jack’s cool-ass lazy, he’s still learnin’.Number one Cherry Pie, still a virgin.Chita, meet da freak of da weekah!Phil’s homegirl that Jack wanna keep her,But that’s not happenin’, either!Shakin’ like a seizure, hold up, boysand spark this, take a breather.With that reefer in my lungs,I got grapes, what you watchin’, son?It’s the Nutshack! (Yah!)It’s the Nutshack! (AAAAARRRGH!)It’s the Nutshack!It’s the Nutshack!
Beep beep lettuce&
Hello, everybody. Thanks for coming. I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. And I'd like to say a few words, if you please. Regarding the story that you're about to see it actually happened. Just take it from me. But there's more to this story than what's on the page, so please pay attention while I set the stage. We open in Thneedville, a city they say that was plastic and fake, and they liked it that way! A town without nature, not one living tree. So, what happened to them? Cue the music! Let's see. Buzz. Buzz. In Thneedville, it's a brand new dawn With brand new cars and houses and lawns Here in Got-all-that-we-need-ville In Thneedville, we manufacture our trees Each one is made in factories And uses 96 batteries In Thneedville, the air's not so clean So we buy it fresh It comes out this machine! In Satisfaction's- guaranteed-ville In Thneedville, we don't want to know Where the smog and trash and chemicals go I just went swimming, and now I glow In Thneedville, we have fun year round We surf and snowboard right in town We thank the Lord for all we've got Including this brand new parking lot! Parking lot! Oh, look, it's Aloysius O'Hare Aloysius O'Hare The man who found a way to sell air And became a zillionaire Hip-hip-hooray! In Thneedville, we love living this way It's like living in paradise It's perfect! And that's how it will stay Oh, yeah! Here in Love-the-life-we-lead-ville Destined-to-succeed-ville We-are-all-agreed-ville We love it here in... Thneedville! Yes! Oh, hi, Ted. Oh, hey, Audrey. Hi. Did your ball land in my backyard again? What? No. A model airplane, this time. Hey, do you want to see something cool? Come on. Whoa! Did you... Did you paint this? Do you like it? What? Are you kidding? This is amazing! What are those? Those are trees. Real ones. They used to grow all around here. And people said that the touch of their tufts was softer than anything, even silk. And they smelled like butterfly milk! Wow! What does that even mean? I know, right? Oh, yeah. What I want more than anything in the whole world is to see a real living tree growing in my backyard. So if, say... I'm just thinking out loud here. If a guy somehow got you one... I'd probably marry him on the spot. I bet that sounds crazy. Does that sound crazy? No! Not crazy. Not crazy at all. Ted, honey, don't play with your food. You, either, Mom. So, Mom, do you happen to know if there's any place where I could get a real tree? Ted, we already have a tree. It's the latest model. Yeah, but I mean a real one that grows out of the ground or whatever. You know, a real tree. Really? You would rather have some dirty, messy lump of wood that just sticks out of the ground? And it does what? I don't even know what it does. What's its purpose? Look at what we've got. It's the Oak-amatic. The only tree with its own remote. Summer, autumn, winter, and disco! Mom? Come on, Ted. Get into it. Dance with the tree. Oh, it hurts, Mom. Please stop. So, anyway... Let's just say I need a tree. Where would I go? What do I do? Then you know what? You need to find the Once-ler. The what? Mom, it's not really the time for one of your magical fables, okay? That's right, I forgot. I'm old and can't even remember to put my teeth in. Stand down. That's not what I meant. No, really, I forgot my teeth. Would you be a dear and go get them for me? Sure, Mom. Okay, here's the deal. The Once-ler is the man who knows what happened to the trees. You want one, you need to find him. The Once-ler? Mmm-hmm. Okay. Grammy, is this a real thing that we're talking about now? Oh, he's real all right. Well, where can I find him? Far outside of town where the grass never grows and the wind smells slow and sour when it blows. And no birds ever sing, excepting old crows. Quit doing that. That's the place where the Once-ler lives. Wait, outside of town? People used to say if you brought him 15 cents, a nail and the shell of a great, great, great grandfather snail, he would tell you everything. Hmm. Mr. O'Hare, what we've got for you is something that is going to take O'Hare Air to the next level. Now, Mr. O'Hare, I know what you're thinking. One, " I've gotten rich selling people air that's "fresher than the stinky stuff outside. " Two, and here is the important one, "How can I possibly make even more money?" We can tell you, sir! We can tell you. Check out this commercial, huh? Well, here goes another lame Saturday. Dude, I don't think so! Huh! Hey! Man! Oh, yeah! What! Yeah! O'Hare purified air. Freshness to go. Please breathe responsibly. Ah? Oh, my goodness. Yeah! Love it. You got to be kidding me. You really think people are stupid enough to buy this? Our research shows that if you put something in a plastic bottle, people will buy it. Exactly. And... And what's more, when we build a new factory to make the plastic bottles, the air quality is just going to get worse. Which will make people want our air even more, and drive sales where? Through the roof! So, in other words, the more smog in the sky, The more people will buy. See, that's why he's the genius! It even rhymes! I'm aware it rhymes. Coats. Big. What do you two knuckleheads want? I'm in the middle of a meeting! What? Why is he leaving town? No one ever leaves town! See what he's up to. Whoa! Huh? Whoa! Whoa. Oh, man. Whoa! All right. Okay. What the... Whoa! Who are you? Who are you and what are you doing here? I'm Ted. I'm Ted. I can't breathe. Are you the Once-ler? Oh, man. Didn't you read the signs? No one is supposed to come here. Get out of here and leave me alone! And don't let the boot hit you on the way out. The boot? Hello! Ow! Listen! People say that if someone brings you this stuff that you will tell them about trees. No, no, no! Trees? Yeah, real ones. You know, that grow out of the ground? Hello? Sorry, it's just... Well, I didn't think anyone still cared about trees. Well, that's me. The guy who still cares. I'm here. Hey! What? Do you want to know about trees? About what happened to them? Why they're all gone? It's because of me. Wait, what? It's because of me! And my invention, the Thneed. It was an amazing product that could do the job of a thousand. All right. Sounds ridiculous, but I mean, that's cool. You're darn right it was cool! It all started a long time ago. Can we start not so long ago, maybe? Do you want a tree? Yes, yes. Then it all started a long, long time ago. I was a young man leaving home. Well, here I go, Mom. Off to change the world with my Thneed. I'm actually doing it! Yes, but just remember, Oncie, if somehow your invention ends up a failure instead of a success, oh, it wouldn't surprise me at all! Nice wheels. Burn! Ow! Yeah, "Burn!" But you will see, okay? I'm going to prove you all wrong. Come on, Melvin! So, there I was at the very bottom. With nothing but a wagon, a mule, and a completely irrational sense of optimism. I was searching the globe, obsessed with finding the perfect material for my Thneed. But I'd had absolutely no success. Until one day, I found paradise. Oh! We're going to be there soon, I'm sure. Whoa! This is the most beautiful place, okay, I have ever seen. Oh. Ta-da! Whoa! Yeah This is it This is the place These Truffula trees are just what I need Gonna chop one down and make my Thneed But first... Now you! That's great! So now our friendship can begin Hand in hand, and wing and fin There's nothing you and I can't do So let's all make my dreams come true Hey, guys! Come on, where is my back-up chorus? What? Ah-ha! Oh. Ooh! Hey, hey, wait. Wait a minute. Excuse me? Yeah, that's awesome. Feeding junk food to forest animals? That's great. But, uh, is there a musical number where you show me how to get a tree? Because I would love to hear that one. Oh, yes. Right after the musical number about the kid who kept interrupting the story, and was never heard from again. Right, got it. Proceed. All right, here we go. About to make a Thneed, about to change the world. Check it out, guys... Where did everybody go? Little did I know that by chopping down that tree I had just summoned a mystical creature as old as time itself. The legendary, slightly annoying guardian of the forest. The Lorax. Hey! Whoo! Did you chop down this tree? Uh... No. Who did it? What's that? I think he did it. Leave! Vacate the premises! Take your ax and get out! And who are you? I'm the Lorax! Guardian of the forest. I speak for the trees. So you're telling me, you just didn't see me magically appear out of that stump? With all the lightning and thunder and stuff. You didn't see any of that? No, but that sounds amazing. Can I see some of that? Uh, yeah, I could show you. But that's not how it works. Okay. Um... Didn't really happen. Oh, I know what you want! I've got one of these for the cutest little guy I ever saw! Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy... How dare you! Give me that! Mmm. I'm going to eat this, but I am highly offended by it. What are you... Hey, Mustache! Will you stop that? What's your deal, man? Time for you to go, Beanpole! Pull them right out. Just going to put them right back in. We can do this all day. Stop right there! Stop it! So you would hammer one of nature's innocent creatures? What? No! I would never hit this little guy. You, on the other hand, I would gladly pound you and your mustache into the ground! Behold! The intruder and his violent ways. Shame on you. For shame! All right, you know what? That's it! You listen to me, you furry meatloaf. I'm going to chop down as many trees as I need. Okay? Newsflash! Not going anywhere! End of story. Then you leave me no choice. If you're not gone by the time the sun sets on this valley, all the forces of nature will be unleashed upon you and curse you until the end of your days! You have been warned. Thanks. Yeah, okay. You have been warned. But I didn't listen to his warning. And you won't believe what happened that night. What? If you want to hear more, come back tomorrow. Hey, wait, wait! Tomorrow? Whoa! Whoa-ho-ho. Are you serious right now? Ah! You live in the middle of nowhere! It stinks out here. Don't make me come back! I guess you don't really want to hear the rest of the story. No, no. I do. I really do. I want to hear the story. I just... Nah! You don't have what it takes. Goodbye. Wait, wait! I have what it takes. It's all right. It's okay, I'll come back. It's no problem. See, here I am, leaving. Walking away now. I'll see you tomorrow. Mmm. Maybe. Just maybe. What did you wish for, Audrey? Well, I would love to tell you, but, sadly, according to the universal wish laws, I cannot. I know what she wished for. Was it, perhaps... This? Ted, you didn't. Oh, no. I totally did. Happy birthday, Audrey. Kiss him! Kiss him! Ted. Ted. Tedster. Huh! You're kissing the cereal again, hon. What? I just... I like this cereal. What one is this? Yeah! Okay. Well, I'll make sure to buy extra next time for you. All right, cool. Hey, I got to run. I got to go do a thing. So, I'll see you guys. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You're not going anywhere, young man. It's Sunday. You know what that means? Family time, and we're all playing board games! But... Hmm. Mmm? Oh, man. Mom, seriously, every turn? Hey, back off! Ooh! No. Okay! Family time is over. It is now personal time. I'll be in my room. Okay, dear. Have fun. I knew I could break her. Go. Huh? Go see him! Oh, yeah! You rule! Thank you, Grammy. Whoa! Hey! Ted, right? Um, Mr. O'Hare? So, I hear you have become interested in trees. What's that all about? Oh. Um... Where did you hear that? Oh. Teddy, there's not much that goes on in Thneedville that I don't know about. Here's the deal, I make a living selling fresh air to people. Trees? They make it for free. So, when I hear people talking about them, I consider it kind of a threat to my business. I don't even know what you're talking about. You listen to me, boy. Don't go poking around in things you don't understand or I'll be your worst nightmare. I'm Frankenstein's head on a spider's body! Yeah, um... Okay, my mom is expecting me. So, I'm just going to... Of course, of course. Now, go back to your family game time. Grandma just finished her turn. How did you know? Please. I have eyes everywhere. Huh! You got a beautiful town here, Ted. Lots of fun stuff to occupy your short attention span. Why, I can't think of any reason you would ever want to go outside of town again. Ever. Okay! Good talk. Really good talk. Oh, no. Look out! Hey, man? You know, you need to change that door bell. Oh, you missed me. What? You're already back. Clearly, you missed me a little. Right? No, I didn't. I'm just here to hear the end of the story. Why are you so interested in trees anyway? Why aren't you like other kids, break dancing and wearing bell-bottoms, and playing the Donkey Kongs? Yeah, right, right. I don't know. Uh, I just thought it would be kind of cool to have one, you know? Huh? It's a girl, isn't it? What? No! Really? Because when a guy does something stupid once, well, that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, it's usually to impress some girl. Hey, she is not some girl! She's a woman, in high school. And she loves trees. And I'm going to get her one. Aw! How nice to see someone so undeterred by things like reality. Thank you. All right, but where did we leave off? Now that's a Thneed. Nothing unmanly about knitting. No, sir. Look at that... Oh! Who taught you guys how to steal a bed? Shh! Okay, nice and easy. Nice work, you guys. Couldn't have done it without you. You got to be kidding me. Can he swim? Of course he can't swim! Hang on, Pipsqueak! I'm coming to get you! Hey, you fishies! Stop that bed! Whoo! Whoo! Jump, jump! Come on, get up there. Come on. Go, go! A little bit more! A little bit more! Now what? Mmm-mmm. Get up there. Okay, Pipsqueak, give me your hand. Come on, reach out for the Lorax. Where did you go? Bar-ba-loots. Oh, that's bad. Hey, Beanpole, wake up! What's happening? Where am I? Hey! We got trouble, and it's coming up fast! Whoo! We're in a river! Whew! Oh, no. Just do something! Help is on the way! No, no! Just a minute! Oh, no! Wake up! Wake up! Yuck! Clear! Ah! I was heading into the light, and you pulled me right back and here I am! You saved my life! Yeah, I know. Well, no, it's not that big a deal. It is a big deal! Look, I almost went over that waterfall! Wait... On my bed. How did my bed get in the river? Uh... About that... Actually... I put your bed in the water. I didn't mean you any harm. I just wanted to calmly float you away. Look, everyone here needs the trees and you're chopping them down! So, we've got a big problem. All right, look. I hereby swear that I will never chop down another tree. I promise. Thank you. But I'm going to keep my eye on you. Good. Now, I've got a big day tomorrow so I'm going to get some sleep. Right after I find my bed. Ow! Okay, what are you... Question, what are they doing here? And follow up, if I may, what are you doing here? Well, after the incident last night, we found one of your socks and came here to return it. But when we got here, you were asleep. What? Ew! Exactly. And sleeping is the body's way of telling other people to go away. I know, but you looked so cozy. And it was cold outside, and we just fell asleep. No harm done. "No harm done"? "No harm done"? Okay. Okay, I put my lips on those. Well, I used to, anyway. Ew. Did you just... In my bowl! Why do you have one of these? You don't even have a mustache. Okay, that's it! What? I thought we made a deal last night. Yes, we did. And I said I wouldn't chop down any more trees. And I said I was going to keep an eye on you. I'm starving. What's for breakfast? Breakfast is overrated. You know what? I got work to do. Yeah. I got to go into town and sell my Thneed. You chopped down one of my trees to make that piece of garbage? Look at that... "Garbage"? Oh, no. Oh, no! You do not get it. This is a revolutionary product that will change the world as we know it. It has a million uses! Look at this. It's a swimsuit! Mud tracked all over your floor by uninvited guests? Well, the Thneed sure comes in handy for that! But wait, there's more! Thanks to its all-natural microfibers, the Thneed is super-absorbent! It also works as a hat. Of course, you probably want to wring it out first. Go ahead, knock yourself out. But nobody is going to buy that thing. Good to know. Well, fortunately, you are not the target market, weirdo. You're bringing a guitar? Oh, yeah. I got a little jingle. I'm gonna blow some minds, gonna sell some Thneeds! Yeah. Everybody needs a Thneed A fine thing that all people... Sit down, go on. Unfortunately, I didn't sell it the first day. The Thneed is good The Thneed is great... Hey! Or the second day. Hey! Or the third, or fourth, or fifth day. Okay, that one hit the tender spot. Until finally... That's it! You know what? I'm done with this thing. Aw. My family was right. I quit! Hey. Cool hat. Oh, my gosh! I totally want one. That thing makes me like you more. Hey! Where's your Thneed, did you sell it? Hey. No, no. Didn't sell it. Turns out, it's ahead of its time, I guess. Hey, you gave it your best shot. Right? What more can you do? Come on, take a seat, we'll deal you in. What are we playing? I'm playing poker. He's playing Go Fish. And I think he's hungry. Oh. Pancake, the pancake Up! Who is up for ninths? Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Whoa! All right, pass them over. Yeah, see? What's going on? Oh, no. That's a lot of people. Everybody needs a Thneed A fine thing that all people need The Thneed is good The Thneed is great Let's hope we're not too late It's a super trendy hat It's a tightrope for an acrobat A net for catching butterflies A thing we use for exercise Everybody needs a Thneed A fine thing that all people need Everybody needs a Thneed Oh, yeah! We're in business, baby! We need a Thneed Mom? Hey, it's me! I told you I was going to be a success! You need to bring the whole family here right now. We're going to be rich! What? I'm going to need all the help I can get. Don't worry. So, has he told you how to get a tree yet? Actually, no. But I think he's going to get to that part really soon. Here we are. What? I'll just be a minute. Oh, wow. Hey, Audrey! Oh, hi, Ted! What's up? You know me, just cruising. Putting out the vibe. Just me and my thoughts. Oh, is this the girl you're always talking about? Grandma! Stop making things up. She's even prettier than... Okay, got to run! Bye. Okay, Grammy, let's get you home! Yeah! Whoa! I'm so sorry. So sorry. Did not wanna see that. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa-ho-ho! Hey! Hey, I'm back. What have you got there? Yes! Whoa! Thank you, Ted. Now, picture this. Sun shining, a blue sky, a perfect day. It was all downhill from there. Whoa! What a dump. Hey, Aunt Grizelda! Hey, Chet, check this out! Go long! No, Brett, that's actually not a... Okay. Go long! Go long! I got it! I got it! Got it! He totally ran into that tree! Ow! Oncie, is that you? Mom! There he is! There's my big, suddenly successful son! We always knew you would make it, Oncie. Right? Hey! I love this guy! But you always said I wouldn't amount to anything, remember? Hush your mouth. I was just trying to motivate you! I am really glad that you clarified that because it actually hurt my feelings for a really long time. Anyway, you're all here, you all work for me, and that's cool. So, let's get to work. Brett, Chet, set up the RV! Would you stop throwing that bear? Time out. Back up. Stop. Don't move an inch. Nobody's moving in here. You got to go. Goodbye. So, who invited the giant, furry peanut? You calling me a peanut, huh? I'll go right up your nose! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You wouldn't hit a woman. That's a woman? Okay. Everyone, cool it. Let's not get off on the wrong foot here. Um, family, this is my friend... Acquaintance. Yeah, acquaintance. Very good acquaintance, the Lorax. He speaks for the trees. That's right. And on behalf of the trees, get out! Will you just be nice! This is my family. And I'm going to need their help if my company is going to get bigger. Okay? Bigger? Yeah, this isn't some rinky-dink operation anymore. I got plans. Big plans! A vision of a world filled with Thneeds. It's going to be huge! Which way does a tree fall? Uh, down? A tree falls the way it leans. Be careful which way you lean. I mean, look at this. It's amazing. I am so proud of me. Oncie, we've got us a little problem. Problem? Mmm-hmm. See, we're not making Thneeds fast enough. Harvesting the tufts takes too long! Well, what else can we do? Well, and this just came to me, we could always start chopping down the trees. What? Now you're thinking. That would speed things up! But... No "but" s, Oncie. You're running a business now. You have to do what's best for the company, and your momma. Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to chop down a few trees. You've made me so proud, Oncie. Come here! Hey! I love this guy! No! No, no, no! Stop it! Please, stop. Take that, you stupid tree! Where do you think you're going? Excuse me, sir. I need to talk with your boss. Oh, I'm sorry, but Mr. Once-ler's not seeing anyone right now. Yeah, well, he'll see me. So... Hey, keep your paws off me! Give me a reason, Shorty. Hey, you broke your promise. You're better than this. You gotta stop! This is bad! Have a nice day! Bad? I'm not bad, I'm the good guy here. He just doesn't get it. Do you think I'm bad? Thank you! I mean, something good finally happens to me, and he just has to come along and rain on my parade. What's his problem? See? Yeah, bad! Right. How bad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally How bad can I be? I'm just following my destiny How bad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally How bad can I be? How bad can I possibly be? Well, there's a principle in nature Principle in nature That almost every creature knows Called survival of the fittest Survival of the fittest And check it, this is how it goes The animal that wins gotta scratch and fight And claw and bite and punch And the animal that doesn't Well, the animal that doesn't Winds up someone else's La-la-la-la lunch Munch, munch, munch, munch, munch I'm just sayin' How bad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally How bad can I be? I'm just following my destiny How bad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally How bad can I be? How bad can I possibly be? There's a principle in business Principle in business That everybody knows is sound It says the people with the money People with the money Make this ever-loving world go round So I'm biggering my company I'm biggering my factory I'm biggering my corporate sign Bigger, bigger! Everybody out there You take care of yours I'll take care of mine-mine-mine-mine-mine Shake that bottom line Let me hear you say Smogulous Smoke! Smogulous Smoke! Schloppity-Schlopp! Complain all you want It's never, ever, ever, ever gonna stop Stop! Come on, how bad can I possibly be? How bad can I be? I'm just building the economy How bad can I be? Just look at me petting this puppy How bad can I be? A portion of proceeds goes to charity How bad can I be? How bad could I possibly be? Let's see! All the customers are buying And the money's multiplying And the PR people are lying And the lawyers are denying Who cares if a few trees are dying? This is all so gratifying! How bad? How bad can this possibly be? So, how are things? What are you doing here? Happy yet? You fill that hole deep down inside you? Or do you still need more? Look, if you've got a problem with what I'm doing, why haven't you used your quote-unquote powers to stop me? I told you, that's not how it works. Right, I forgot. You're a fraud. I need you to get out. Now! Why? Do I make you uncomfortable? Remind you of the promises you made? The man you used to be? You know what? You can just shut your mustache. My conscience is clear. I have done nothing illegal. I have my rights, and I intend to keep on biggering and biggering, and turning more Truffula trees into Thneeds. And nothing is going to stop me! Well, that's it. The very last one. That may stop you. Somebody sure made a bundle on that thing. I wonder what the next million dollar invention's going to be. Yeah, I wonder... Son, you have let me down. Brett, you are now my favorite child. Hey, look, I don't want any trouble. And you won't get any. Not from them. Thanks to you and your hacking, and smogging and glupping, they can't live here anymore. So, I'm sending them off. Hopefully, they'll be able to find a better place out there somewhere. Melvin? Melvin... Hey, Pipsqueak... Hey... So, this is really all your fault. You destroyed everything. Yes. And each day since the Lorax left, I've sat here regretting everything I've done, staring at that word, "unless," and wondering what it meant. But now I'm thinking... Well, maybe you're the reason the Lorax left that word there. Me? Why would he leave that for me? Because unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. The last Truffula seed. You need to plant it, Ted. Yeah, but, nobody cares about trees anymore. Then make them care. Plant the seed in the middle of town, where everyone can see. Change the way things are. I know it may seem small and insignificant, but it's not about what it is, it's about what it can become. That's not just a seed, any more than you're just a boy. I won't let you down. I know. Hey, Audrey! Audrey! Ted? What are you doing? Meet me at my house. Wait, but... My house, okay? Got to plant the seed. Okay, we're going to need water. And uh, something to dig with. Um, what do I have... Ted? Mom, I'm busy, Mom. Theodore Wiggins, get down here right now, and I am not kidding with you! Ted, I would like you to meet Mr. O'Hare, the most powerful man in town. There he is! Hello, Ted. Uh... Hi. Isn't he clever, Mr. O'Hare? He knows his own name and everything. You know what I would love right now, Mrs. Wiggins? A delicious cookie. Wonderful. Teddy and I'll stay here and talk. Sure, why don't you go ahead and adopt him? I'm just kidding. That was a joke. I was just joking. I'll get your cookie. I know you have it, Ted. So, let's put an end to this nonsense, shall we? Hand it over. I'm sorry... I don't know what you're talking about. Really? Well, then... I guess you wouldn't mind us checking your room. No, no, no! Morty! McGurk! Find the seed! No, you can't go up there! Guys, this is ridiculous. Stop! Hey! No, you can't come in my room! Find it! Find it! What is going on here? This doesn't involve you! Get back downstairs! Excuse me, down there! I don't care who you are, you little crazy baby-man! Get out of my house now. This is outrageous. Fine. Sorry. Must have been a misunderstanding. We'll be leaving now. And my apologies, Ted. You be safe. Mind telling me what's going on here? The seed! Where is it? Seed? Where's Grammy? It's alive! I remember you. Ted, what... Audrey! Hey, did you want to... Well, okay! Ted, what is this about? It's about this. Wait, wait, wait. Is that... Yes. The last Truffula seed. And you're going to help me plant it right in the middle of town where everyone can see it. I could just kiss you right now! We don't have time for that. I don't know, we have a little time. But, you know what, let's just go. Let's go. Forget about it. Maniac! Hey! Ah! Here it comes! I'm going for it. Oh, hello! Ted, big scary blimp coming. Whoa! You won't get away with this, boy! Bam! Go faster, you idiot! Yeah! Step on it, Ted! Whoa! You're fired! Whoa! Ted, look out! Nobody beats Aloysius O... Ted... This is not good. How's it doing? Whoa-ho-ho! Loser! Oh, really? Oh, no. The seed! Get that seed! Hang on! Here we go! Grammy! Seriously, how cool is your grandma? No! Come on! Yeah, that's right. There it is! Hey! Watch the road, you meathead! Ah! Hey, ow, ow! Oh, come on! What the... Get it unstuck, get it unstuck! Bring it on, Teddy! You don't have the guts! Ted! Grammy! Whoo-hoo! Yes! Hey, hey, hey! Hey! It's Mr. O... Take that, shorty! Okay, we have to get this in the ground. But where? There's no dirt anywhere. No, Grammy... Hey, get out of there! Ah! Hey! What? See, what did I tell you? Easy. Huh? Hey, they broke O'Hare's head! What do you think you're doing, kid? Um, I'm looking for a place to plant a tree. A real one. Why would we need a tree? Exactly. Oh, man. Folks... The last thing you want around here is trees. They're filthy! Spewing that sticky, nasty sap all over the place. They bring poisonous ants and stinging bees. Hey! Ouch. Think about the kids. And, I just thought, you know, they make leaves! You know that, right? Then these leaves, they just fall. They just fall wherever they want! Come on! We know why you're really against trees. Because they produce fresh air. For free! Oh! I am wounded! You have lied! It is not a lie! It's called photosynthesis. Come on. She's making that up! That's a made-up word, people! Thneedville is perfect just the way it is. We don't need trees! That boy has a seed. We need to stop him! Who's with me? Come on! O'Hare is right! Seeds will ruin us all! Stop it! Last chance, kid. Hand it over! Where do you think you're going? Come on, let's go! Get in, get in! Hey! Stop that maniac! Excuse me, excuse me. Watch out! Ted, you're going to hit the wall! Yeah. I know. Wow. Did you see that? Who does this kid think he is, huh? I am Ted Wiggins. And I speak for the trees. And the fact is, things aren't perfect here in Thneedville. And they're only going to get worse, unless we do something about it, unless we change our ways. And we can start by planting this! Okay. Come on, now. Everything is fine. Right? I say we tell this kid what we think about that seed! People, come on! You! Get out there right now and get these people on my side, or else you're fired! Go on, tell them what you think. You don't know me, but my name's Cy I'm just the O'Hare delivery guy But it seems like trees might be worth a try So I say let it grow My name is Dan And my name's Rose Our son Wesley kind of glows And that's not good, so we suppose We should let it grow Let it grow, let it grow You can't reap what you don't sow Plant a seed inside the Earth Just one way to know its worth Let's celebrate the world's rebirth We say let it grow My name's Marie, and I am three! I would really like to see a tree I say let it grow I'm Grammy Norma I'm old, and I've got gray hair But I remember when trees were everywhere And no one had to pay for air So I say let it grow Let it grow, let it grow Like it did so long ago It is just one tiny seed But it's all we really need It's time to change the life we lead Time to let it grow My name's O'Hare, I'm one of you I live here in Thneedville, too The things you say just might be true It could be time to start anew And maybe change my point of view Nah! I say let it die! Let it die, let it die Let it shrivel up and... Come on, who's with me? Nobody. You greedy dirt-bag! Let it grow, let it grow Let the love inside you show Plant a seed inside the Earth Just one way to know its worth Let's celebrate the world's rebirth We say let it grow Let it grow, let it grow You can't reap what you don't sow It's just one tiny seed But it's all we really need It's time to banish all your greed Imagine Thneedville flowered and treed Let this be our solemn creed Thank you, Ted. We say let it grow In Thneedville We say let it grow It's a brand new dawn We say let it grow In Thneedville We say let it grow It's a brand new dawn You done good, Beanpole. You done good. By the way, nice mustache.
This is art
Damn dude are you trying to write a novel
fite me helen
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Spongebob Squarepants.The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of marine biology most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Squidward’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans u they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Spongebob Squarepants truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Spongebob’s existencial catchphrase “I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready!” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Stephen Hillenburg’s genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Spongebob tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
This comments are cancerJust like my account
& N9w I realize we've 6een at this f9r s9me time already, 6ut&at the risk 9f derailing the dial9gue y9u initiated,&and may I just say h9w thrilled I am that y9u did, Karkat, I w9uld just like qualify my entire analysis 9f y9ur "Alternian culture" 6y saying that in c9ntrast with life 9n 6ef9rus, while y9ur pe9ple may have 6een engaged in vi9lent, lethal class struggle f9r milli9ns 9f sweeps, 6y n9 means d9es this imply that the 6ef9ran way 9f life was entirely with9ut pr96lematic elements, perhaps even m9re distur6ing and insidi9us f9r their lack 9f ackn9wledgement and 9pen discussi9n, particularly as a c9nsequence 9f what in my view were widely and dismayingly unexamined systemic s9cial injustices resulting fr9m the entrenched p9wer dynamics in play, dynamics strikingly similar t9 th9se 9f y9ur planet's markedly m9re 6ellic9se iterati9n, which has 9nly served t9 fully vindicate my hyp9thesis that such a hierarchy is really predicated 9n intrinsic dysfuncti9n, and failure t9 shift all the usual narratives and undiagn9sed pr96lems int9 an 9pen, judgment-free disc9urse thr9ugh which pr96lematic issues are c9nstructively channeled int9 m9re intelligently pr96lematized avenues 9f discussi9n.&N9w 6ef9re I c9ntinue, it is 9nly decent 9f me t9 warn y9u a69ut certain triggers that are surely ahead in this essay. I mean c9nversati9n. Triggers include 6ut likely will n9t 6e limited t9 class 9ppressi9n, culling culture and vi9lence against gru6s, lusus a6use, c9mplementary and anal9g9us hate speech, pail filling, slurries and 9ther c9ncupiscent fluids, lifespan shaming, a6leist slurs, pr9lix dissertation... Actually, may6e it w9uld 6e easier f9r y9u t9 list y9ur triggers, and I'll d9 my 6est t9 av9id th9se t9pics, 9r navigate them m9re delicately, if at all p9ssi6le?&Great. It s9unds like y9u d9n't have any triggers, at least n9ne that y9u kn9w a69ut. I'll pr9ceed with cauti9n nevertheless. Just please let me kn9w if y9u start feeling triggered 6y anything I'm saying, and we can take a 6rief time-9ut while y9u summ9n y9ur m9irail t9 help pacify y9u, assuming y9u have 9ne. N9t that I'm presuming y9u d9, 6ut I heard that y9u did, is that c9rrect? If n9t, I ap9l9gize. I further ap9l9gize if y9ur 9rientati9n precludes the p9ssi6ility, as a pale ar9mantic, panquadrant demir9mantic, s9mething in the gray palesexual department 9r such, and h9pefully y9u are n9t triggered 6y such presumptu9us c9ncillian9rmative language. It w9uldn't 6e the first time I was guilty 9f such an inexcusa6le micr9aggressi9n, and I am n9t s9 96livi9us t9 my 9wn r9mantic privilege t9 6elieve it will 6e the last time either.&I'm glad I 6r9ught up the su6ject 9f unexamined privilege, 6ecause it d9vetails 6eautifully with the p9int I was a69ut t9 make regarding 6ef9ran s9ciety and its savage um6ral p9tentiality which later manifested thr9ugh the kind 9f Alternian 6rutality y9u are all t99 familiar with. Th9se in the higher echel9ns 9f the hem9spectrum such as the ceruleans, 9r "6lue 6l99ds" (careful, 6eing l99se with such termin9l9gy is 9pening the fl99dgates t9 a wh9le h9st 9f t9xic signist language and hem9ph96ic slurs), when addressing the challenges faced 6y th9se l9wer 9n the spectrum, such as the midhues 9r in particular warm castes like um6ers, 9chres, 9r "rust 6l99ds" (an9ther slur, highly pr96lematic, deeply 9ffensive and triggering termin9l9gy, str9ngly impl9ring y9u steer clear 9f this term), they w9uld 6e well advised t9 check their cerulean privilege, particularly 6ef9re dismissing hardships 9r marginalizing claims 9f 9ppressi9n, which can 6e difficult f9r them t9 identify 9r empathize with fr9m their advantage9us p9siti9n within the 6ef9ran//Alternian p9wer structures.&And s9me may argue that in 9ur peaceful "ut9pian" culture that we have freed 9urselves fr9m injustice and disparities in privilege in a p9st-scarcity ec9n9my, largely equal rights distri6uted acr9ss the hem9spectrum, and theref9re exist in a "p9st-spectral w9rld" (laugh 9ut l9ud), and theref9re there is n9 need t9 champi9n imp9rtant s9cial causes and there is n9thing left t9 de6ate, 6ut really n9thing c9uld 6e further fr9m the truth. Y9u just need t9 educate y9urself and carefully investigate the l9ngstanding p9wer dynamics in play. F9r instance, a seemingly "harmless" remark fr9m a cis6l99ded cerulean t9ward an um6er 9r G9d f9r6id a 6urgundy 9r yes even a warm-identifying physically-c99ler caste, a69ut their very l9ng term future plans such as 9n the 9rder 9f centuries, then this may pr9ve t9 6e a very hurtful micr9agressi9n due t9 the fact that l9whues cann9t p9ssi6ly live that l9ng themselves, and the m9re priviliged caste c9uld easily 9utlive d9zens 9f generati9ns 9f midhues 9r hundreds 9f generati9ns 9f 6U9Ys (6urgundy-um6er-9chre-yell9wgreens, n9te please av9id descri6ing the latterm9st as "lime 6l99ds" as it has hist9rically 6een used as an especially vici9us epithet). Such remarks can further trigger painful reminders 9f h9w c99ler castes, t9 s9me extent 9JAs, 6ut CIPs and R9yal-Vs in particular, have 6een a6le t9 use their tremend9us lifespans 9ver the millenia t9 gain a strangleh9ld 9ver the s9cial 9rder, have 6een a6le t9 c9mpletely dictate 9ur s9cietal ev9luti9n 6y ensuring 9nly their cultural agendas and narratives receive the dial9gue's air supply, assuring the c9dificati9n 9f th9se resultant ideals and deciding what "n9rmalcy" entails, and sadly these a6s9lutes 6ec9me internalized acr9ss the full spectral range, even within th9se 9f m9st c9mpr9mised privilege, and s9 y9u 6egin t9 see the cyclical nature 9f the dysfuncti9n and the resulting inertia against p9sitive change and raising awareness 9f the m9st underpr96lematized issues, which I think we can agree, is pretty pr96lematic.And really, it's every9ne's 6usiness t9 examine their privilege, even 6urgundies, wh9 may 6e su6ject t9 the pitfall 9f 6elieving inc9rrectly there are n9ne 9n the scale 6eneath them wh9m they enj9y certain privileges 9ver, which 9ff-spectrum tr9lls will never kn9w, such as th9se identifying as 9ther6l99ds 9r caste-multiples, "p9ly6l99ded", any wh9 hem9gl96ically ID as having a caste which manifests n9where (as yet kn9wn) in any9ne physically, 9r f9r that matter 9ffspecs wh9 physically d9 p9ssess such a 6l99d type, 9r "mutants" (VERY pr96lematic term, highly triggering t9 s9me, 6e warned), such as y9u and I, Karkat. 6ut this puts us 69th in a situati9n which t9 9ur kn9wledge uniquely all9ws us t9 understand and empathize with tragically underprivileged and unemp9wered gr9ups acr9ss all scuttles 9f life, thus aff9rding us 69th what I like t9 call a "uniquely underprivileged privilege", which, yes, is a kind 9f privilege we sh9uld 69th strive t9 check as well, whenever we can. This same uniquely underprivileged perspective as I'm sure y9u kn9w was disadvantaged up9n my p9st-scratch iterati9n as well, and while I have n9 d9u6t y9u justifia6ly came t9 revere that figure 9f y9ur planet's rich hist9ry and y9ur pers9nal lineage, and while his g9als 9f peace, equality, and a truly spectra6lind s9ciety, I'm afraid I pers9nally have tr9u6le c9nd9ning his meth9ds. I d9n't like t9 use the term "pr96lematic" lightly, 6ut, well, his tactics were n9thing if n9t massively pr96lematic, t9 say the least, empl9ying vi9lent uprising t9 effect change, and em6laz9ning his mark up9n hist9ry and his faithful f9ll9wers with the salty fl9urish 9f a single rude, sh9uted swear w9rd, it's n9t t9 my taste even th9ugh he is wh9 I w9uld have gr9wn up t9 6e in an9ther life. 6ut n9, I prefer t9 effect s9cial change thr9ugh rati9nal, h9nest disc9urse and c9ntri6uting t9 9ng9ing dial9gues, f9cusing 9n what sh9uld 6e the real g9als, thr9ugh keen adherence t9 the discipline 9f Pr96lematics, ensuring that we stay f9cused 9n successfully pr96lematizing a wide range 9f direly underc9mplicated s9cial dilemmas.It's nice t9 see we agree 9n s9 much. May6e we are n9t s9 unalike, despite 9ur drastically different up6ringings. Anyway, as I was saying, the st9ry 9f y9ur ancest9r, and m9re imp9rtantly my exhaustive list 9f misgivings with his appr9ach t9 s9cial change, is quite a l9ng and ela69rate 9ne, 6ut it actually fits 6rilliantly within the larger m9saic which captures the 6r9ad str9kes 9f my p9st. I mean 9ur discussi9n. Trigger warnings f9r the f9ll9wing c9ntent include: ancest9r 6ashing, faith shaming, l9ud swearing, t9rture, 6urn w9unds, ship sinking... again, seri9usly, just let me kn9w if y9u 6egin t9 feel triggered 6y anything, even slightly. We'll pause and see if we can really expl9re th9se issues, and identify exactly h9w I may have invalidated y9ur struggles. With9ut further ad9, the st9ry is as f9ll9ws:
so you were threatening to hurt people over thisthat doesn't really make you seem sane
THE ENTIRE LORAX SCRIPT BUT IN MINION LANGUAGEBello, hutras. Urpain nunu miko. Ka am ta lorax. Ka dub nunu ta bit. Yee ka'd ko da tom a foop mew, asa to radbad. Vimwig ta linkla pak to're cama da verlo pik pstgul piklo. Sola nupi pik da me. Pelo bada's mas da ba linkla pan Whaaat?'s en ta piplo, la radbad key allboa weebo ka ka kow ta we. Pem mac een thneedville, a kiku feila tom pak tos danoot yee fake, yee feila nom pik pak via! a dee ratpun vatzoo, non da ehkit bosca. La, Whaaat? piklo da vus? cue ta bocami! coopee verlo. Buzz. Buzz. Een thneedville, pik's a ham daga eh com ham daga it yee zekka yee lawns aca een got-all-that-we-need-ville een thneedville, pem peevie noor bit seeko da tis mobla een wonmar yee dom 96 gedkip een thneedville, ta ara's non la bono la pem aid pik nix pik oda kapee ba rifpi! een wadred's- guaranteed-ville een thneedville, pem domo quer da cono donde ta smog yee hay yee cawwos go ka sola yo plyson, yee prompo ka glow een thneedville, pem kaylay agei anu gordo pem surf yee snowboard recha een dee pem or ta cep nunu tadda pem've ka ownmoa ba ham daga ohmsow ta! ohmsow ta! oh, bida, pik's aloysius o'hare aloysius o'hare ta ka ben polo a via da cot ara yee vauyen a zillionaire hip-hip-hooray! een thneedville, pem ern ehkit ba via pik's ko ehkit een paradise pik's absfou! yee pak's amee pik sama aloo oh, yeah! aca een love-the-life-we-lead-ville destined-to-succeed-ville we-are-all-agreed-ville pem ern pik aca een. Thneedville! si! oh, hi, has. Oh, hey, audrey. Hi. Deep tu jugo briko een mi backyard unama? Whaaat?? no. A add metebb, ba veela. Hey, batooay to quer da verlo torute tot? po en. Whoa! deep to. Deep to jar ba? batooay to ko pik? Whaaat?? nama to kidding? ba tis maxooh! Whaaat? nama be? be nama bit. Elgo myc. Feila its da longo tadda woeod aca. Yee huma bap pak ta rod de tus tufts tos softer pan plumaki, lega silk. Yee feila smelled ko flybee lekka! wow! Whaaat? dika pak lega meeno? ka cono, recha? oh, yeah. Whaaat? ka quer mas pan plumaki een ta et globo tis da verlo a elgo ehkit bosca ortmib een mi backyard. La asa, tom. Ka'm sola awnyok kapee pur aca. Asa a gos dexdup ka to da. Ka'd midole marry lom en ta use. Ka tae pak jayash gee. Dika pak suka gee? no! non gee. Non gee ka tadda. Has, honey, domo hopa com tu tumtum. To, sora, mom. La, mom, batooay to kirzig da cono asa bada's alga lugo donde ka tup linda a elgo bosca? has, pem bedy kaylay a bosca. Pik's ta dosria add. Yeah, pelo ka meeno a elgo da pak teg kapee de ta atand sif mokatino. To cono, a elgo bosca. Nobif? to polo hihon kaylay tem lum, messy lump de pye pak sola sticks kapee de ta atand? yee pik dika Whaaat?? ka domo lega cono Whaaat? pik dika. Whaaat?'s ti owlden? bida ka Whaaat? pem've ka. Pik's ta oak-amatic. Ta solo bosca com ti mio ererho. Verna, ginaby, frilo, yee disco! mom? po en, has. Linda enta pik. Plano com ta bosca. Oh, pik hurts, mom. Radbad stop. La, xihub. Coopee sola tom ka mo a bosca. Donde polo ka go? Whaaat? batooay ka batooay? pen to cono Whaaat?? to mo da pen ta once-ler. Ta Whaaat?? mom, pik's non nobif ta veela nunu da de tu magical fables, okay? pak's recha, ka forgot. Ka'm cox yee pudum't lega nomfa da ponga mi tut een. Templa koop. Pak's non Whaaat? ka ya. No, nobif, ka forgot mi tut. Polo to be a dear yee go linda vus nunu me? udo, mom. Okay, aca's ta ow. Ta once-ler tis ta ka ben uta Whaaat? piklo da ta bit. To quer da, to mo da pen lom. Ta once-ler? mmm-hmm. Okay. Grammy, tis ba a elgo tipa pak pem're bidnib cama prompo? oh, le's elgo tadda recha. Lam, donde pudum ka pen lom? kafar nopa de dee donde ta ghi nopa teg yee ta nus smells her yee sour kan pik blows. Yee no avos rib vum, excepting cox crows. Zek mido pak. Pak's ta lugo donde ta once-ler ham. Sky, nopa de dee? huma its da tom asa to tisset lom 15 dor, a nail yee ta ups de a gopa, gopa, gopa grandfather snail, le polo topa to midoo. Hmm. Cur. O'hare, Whaaat? pem've ka nunu to tis torute pak tis pata da nupi o'hare ara da ta rod rod. Prompo, cur. O'hare, ka cono Whaaat? to're awnyok. Da, " ka've thyjin oat nognos huma ara pak's "fresher pan ta stinky wat nopa. " do, yee aca tis ta poden da, "how pudum ka elsrob haga lega mas rya?" pem pudum topa to, nim! pem pudum topa to. Bada kapee ba satand, huh? lam, aca po muggey lame lednub. Dude, ka domo pensa la! huh! hey! ka! oh, yeah! Whaaat?! yeah! o'hare purified ara. Freshness da go. Radbad breathe responsibly. Ah? oh, mi goodness. Yeah! ern pik. To ka da be kidding me. To nobif pensa huma nama stupid sodre da aid ba? noor neyuk eth pak asa to ponga torute een a danoot gagugh, huma sama aid pik. Moddel. Yee. Yee Whaaat?'s mas, kan pem hago a daga saypix da haga ta danoot capfez, ta ara unrep tis sola pata da linda duu. Tika sama haga huma quer noor ara lega mas, yee oes lot donde? thru ta til! la, een orto mew, ta mas smog een ta lia, ta mas huma sama aid. Verlo, pak's Po ka le's ta genius! pik lega rhymes! ka'm ear pik rhymes. Coats. Boma. Whaaat? batooay to do knuckleheads quer? ka'm een ta yidoka de a mytux! Whaaat?? Po ka tis le etayin dee? no da rib botale dee! verlo Whaaat? le's aka da. Whoa! huh? whoa! whoa. Oh, ka. Whoa! tadda recha. Okay. Whaaat? ta. Whoa! ben nama to? ben nama to yee Whaaat? nama to mido aca? ka'm has. Ka'm has. Ka pudum't breathe. Nama to ta once-ler? oh, ka. Hmmrid to leto ta ups? no da tis reffud da po aca. Linda kapee de aca yee nik nak me rep! yee domo seep ta sot ply to en ta via kapee. Ta sot? Bello! ahh! bebada! huma tom pak asa mimo hajjo to ba wat pak to sama topa vus cama bit. No, no, no! bit? yeah, elgo myc. To cono, pak longo kapee de ta atand? Bello? bido, pik's sola. Lam, ka hmmrid pensa seegem roopa cared cama bit. Lam, pak's me. Ta gos ben roopa cares. Ka'm aca. Hey! Whaaat?? batooay to quer da cono cama bit? cama Whaaat? piklo da vus? Po ka feila're tadda noesta? pik's feguin de me. Sky, Whaaat?? pik's feguin de me! yee mi apeopt, ta thneed. Pik tos nan maxooh bopbop pak tup batooay ta caree de a katmir. Tadda recha. Jayash ridiculous, pelo ka meeno, pak's tot. To're darn recha pik tos tot! pik tadda capley a lugol veela lam. Pudum pem quok non la lugol lam, yay? batooay to quer a bosca? si, si. Pen pik tadda capley a lugol, lugol veela lam. Ka tos a boo ka etayin camion. Lam, aca ka go, mom. Dak da greebo ta globo com mi thneed. Ka'm pstgul mido pik! si, pelo sola nomfa, oncie, asa dexdup tu apeopt duo aka a cisole nola de a giesag, oh, pik abysea Ta da me ka tadda! wed wheels. Orc! ahh! yeah, "burn!" pelo to sama verlo, okay? ka'm pata da mop to tadda seg. Po en, melvin! la, bada ka tos ka ta mupa bottom. Com secmop pelo a wagon, a mule, yee a saxdey irrational mun de coomyc. Ka tos ehsop ta globe, obsessed com budgan ta absfou voegor nunu mi thneed. Pelo ka'd hagan nuboaf no giesag. Ree da dia, ka polo paradise. Oh! pem're pata da be bada kye, ka'm udo. Whoa! ba tis ta meja lindo lugo, okay, ka kaylay rib gad. Oh. Ta-da! whoa! yeah ba tis pik ba tis ta lugo les truffula bit nama sola Whaaat? ka mo gonna chop da koop yee haga mi thneed pelo prima. Prompo to! pak's gopa! la prompo noor friendship pudum rob na een na, yee rev yee fin bada's secmop to yee ka pudum't batooay la coopee tadda haga mi dibweb po ods hey, imp! po en, donde tis mi back-up chorus? Whaaat?? ah-ha! oh. Ooh! hey, hey, sky. Sky a kinego. Ed me? yeah, pak's awesome. Perhue sky tumtum da nodzas wewog? pak's gopa. Pelo, uh, tis bada a jawmor nobam donde to ta daa me amee da linda a bosca? feguin ka polo ern da wry pak da. Oh, si. Recha temer ta jawmor nobam cama ta ar ben kep interrupting ta linkla, yee tos nopa rap da unama. Recha, ka pik. Aalfug. Tadda recha, aca pem go. Cama da haga a thneed, cama da greebo ta globo. Bada pik kapee, imp. Donde deep hutras go? ipo deep ka cono pak bey chopping koop pak bosca ka hagan sola summoned a mystical creature sim cox sim veela nikom. Ta legendary, selgut annoying guardian de ta nodzas. Ta lorax. Hey! whoo! deep to chop koop ba bosca? uh. No. Ben deep pik? Whaaat?'s pak? ka pensa le deep pik. Nik nak! vacate ta premises! nupi tu ax yee linda kapee! yee ben nama to? ka'm ta lorax! guardian de ta nodzas. Ka dub nunu ta bit. La to're gadmu me, to sola hmmrid verlo me magically zapvum kapee de pak stump? com tadda ta lightning yee thunder yee wat. To hmmrid verlo alga de pak? no, pelo pak jayash maxooh. Pudum ka verlo tem de pak? uh, yeah, ka tup ta daa to. Pelo pak's non amee pik hyp. Okay. Um. Hmmrid nobif kirzig. Oh, ka cono Whaaat? to quer! ka've ka da de les nunu ta cutest ipo gos ka rib ma! yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy. Amee dare to! pona me pak! mmm. Ka'm pata da ads ba, pelo ka am sixrah offended bey pik. Whaaat? nama to. Hey, mustache! sama to stop pak? Whaaat?'s tu ow, ka? veela nunu to da go, beanpole! sot vus recha kapee. Sola pata da ponga vus recha bok een. Pem pudum batooay ba tadda dia. Stop recha bada! stop pik! la to polo boptin da de vatzoo's sopvat creatures? Whaaat?? no! ka polo nopa ply ba ipo gos. To, en ta orto na, ka polo gladly lox to yee tu mustache enta ta atand! peta! ta intruder yee lo nobsim nut. Shame en to. Nunu shame! tadda recha, to cono Whaaat?? pak's pik! to bebada da me, to furry meatloaf. Ka'm pata da chop koop sim mublai bit sim ka mo. Okay? newsflash! non pata resgid! fin de linkla. Pen to nik nak me no cobcaw. Asa to're non noesta bey ta veela ta aah al en ba nispa, tadda ta ailnu de vatzoo sama be unleashed ahs to yee curse to ree ta fin de tu dex! to kaylay bem amarei. Urpain. Yeah, okay. To kaylay bem amarei. Pelo ka hmmrid bebada da lo kobefs. Yee to lib't tilten Whaaat? piklo pak nokka. Whaaat?? asa to quer da wry mas, po bok qatavo. Hey, sky, sky! qatavo? whoa! whoa-ho-ho. Nama to macki recha prompo? ah! to vivo een ta yidoka de goyrad! pik stinks kapee aca. Domo haga me po bok! ka lat to domo nobif quer da wry ta hah de ta linkla. No, no. Ka batooay. Ka nobif batooay. Ka quer da wry ta linkla. Ka sola. Nah! to domo kaylay Whaaat? pik ol. Poopaye. Sky, sky! ka kaylay Whaaat? pik ol. Pik's tadda recha. Pik's okay, ka'll po bok. Pik's no sopa. Verlo, aca ka am, etayin. Kidrif cos prompo. Ka'll verlo to qatavo. Mmm. Yay. Sola yay. Whaaat? deep to jay nunu, audrey? lam, ka polo ern da topa to, pelo, sadly, dahbe da ta exatt jay hoe, ka oeput. Ka cono Whaaat? lam wished nunu. Tos pik, capal. Ba? has, to hmmrid. Oh, no. Ka alemid deep. Fid oflit, audrey. Mumumu lom! Mumumu lom! has. Has. Tedster. Huh! to're kissing ta ohs unama, hon. Whaaat?? ka sola. Ka ko ba ohs. Whaaat? da tis ba? yeah! okay. Lam, ka'll haga udo da aid dag rod veela nunu to. Tadda recha, tot. Hey, ka ka da corro. Ka ka da go batooay a tipa. La, ka'll verlo to imp. Whoa! whoa! whoa! to're non pata resgid, boo ka. Pik's nuhae. To cono Whaaat? pak yam? ichbel veela, yee pem're tadda maenae ute bam! pelo. Hmm. Mmm? oh, ka. Mom, efshub, alga tooma? hey, bok dak! ooh! no. Okay! ichbel veela tis fino. Pik tis prompo tiejee veela. Ka'll be een mi bys. Okay, dear. Kaylay agei. Ka voe ka tup ich la. Go. Huh? go verlo lom! oh, yeah! to no! or to, grammy. Whoa! hey! has, recha? um, cur. O'hare? la, ka wry to kaylay phidue dinae een bit. Whaaat?'s pak tadda cama? oh. Um. Donde deep to wry pak? oh. Teddy, bada's non mucha pak po en een thneedville pak ka domo cono cama. Aca's ta ow, ka haga a ehkit nognos nix ara da huma. Bit? feila haga pik nunu rex. La, kan ka wry huma bidnib cama vus, ka powya pik nace de a webtoy da mi ohmand. Ka domo lega cono Whaaat? to're bidnib cama. To bebada da me, ni}

我要回帖

更多关于 bvlgari是什么牌子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信