大盾ecc82电子管可以直接代替12bh7么

&&&&&往下看有更多相关资料
本网站试开通微、小企业商家广告业务;维修点推荐项目。收费实惠有效果!欢迎在QQ或邮箱联系!
试试再找找您想看的资料
资料搜索:
查看相关资料 & & &
copyright & &广电电器(中国梧州) -all right reserved& 若您有什么意见或建议请mail: & &
地址: 电话:(86)774-2826670& & &&)AIR TIGHT ATM-300 ステレオ?シングル?パワーアンプ(出力管別) - 购够网
日本铁壶堂号代购 日本铁壶堂号代拍
日本古玩店家代购 日本古玩店家代拍
日本艺术品代购 日本艺术品代拍
其它收藏品
日本家电设备代购 日本家电设备代拍
日本办公用品代购 日本办公用品代拍
日本电气设备代购 日本电气设备代拍
日本手办代购 日本手办代拍
日本游戏代购 日本游戏代拍
日本时尚鞋包代购 日本时尚鞋包代拍
日本流行饰品代购 日本流行饰品代拍
日本休闲用品代购 日本休闲用品代拍
日本饰品代购 日本饰品代拍
日本小说代购 日本小说代拍
日本手机数码代购 日本手机数码代拍
日本汽摩配件代购 日本汽摩配件代拍
AIR TIGHT ATM-300 ステレオ?シングル?パワーアンプ(出力管別)
您现在的位置:
购够网由商品页面挑出的重要提示
此商品来源于日本雅虎网站
侦测到“故障品”字样,请与客服确认
侦测到“故障品”字样,请与客服确认
此卖家为店铺,可能收8%消费税
此商品为海外发货,可能收取高额运费
此商品为海外发货,可能收取高额运费
此商品注意尺寸重量限制,以免无法运输
此商品注意尺寸重量限制,以免无法运输
当前价:¥(合日元)
开始时间:07月06日 20:20:06
结束时间:
商品成色:二手货
提前结束:有可能
日本邮费:中标者承担
自动延长:会
最高出价:
可否退货:不可以
新手必读 :
拍卖注意事项
您现在选择投标的商品为日本雅虎网站的商品!
◆无法进口的商品
AIR TIGHT ATM-300 ステレオ?シングル?パワーアンプ(出力管別)?商品説明  ■ AIR TIGHT エアータイト ATM-300 ステレオ?シングル?パワーアンプ(注:出力管別)  
(注:写真の出力管WE300Bは付属していません。)   ATM-300取扱説明書(Owner's Manual)   AIR TIGHT総合カタログ   ATM-300梱包元箱 ■ 目だった傷や凹みはありません。(写真をご覧ください。)   使用時間は、100時間程度(サブ機器として偶に接続しました。)   写真撮影のため出力管WE300を挿入しましたが、出力管は付属していません。ご注意ください。   お好きなメーカーの出力管300Bをご使用ください。 ■ ATM-300の仕様(カタログより)  出  力8W+8W(8Ω)使用真空管300B×2、5U4G×1、12BH7A×2、12AU7A(ECC82)×2入力インピーダンス100kΩ寸  法430×275×245mm(W×D×H)重  量24kg ■ ATM-300の特徴(カタログより)   出力管に300Bを使用   ドライバー段は3極管に拘り、3段構成ドライブ   出力段の300Bは、自己バイアスによる純A級動作   直熱管特有のヒーターハムノイズ対策のため、3極管のヒーターは直流点火(更にハムバランサーで最小点に調節可能)   詳細は、エイ?アンド?エム株式会社AIR TIGHT公式ホームページ(/)をご覧ください。 ■ 不具合は全くありません。正常に動作しています。(2011年4月購入) ■ 発送は、ヤマト宅急便を予定しています。?注意事項  ■ ご入札は速やかにお取り引きできる方に限らせていただきます。   落札後48時間以内に連絡が無き場合、落札者都合で繰り上げを行います.   この場合、オークションシステムから落札者に対して、自動的にマイナスの評価がつきます。 ■ その他  ?振込み手数料はご負担ください。  ?切手?商品券でのお支払いはお受けしていません。  ?発送は入金確認後、2~3日程頂く場合があります。  ?落札後のキャンセルは一切お断りしております。  ?細かな点、完璧を求められる方は入札をお控え下さい。  ?商品の状態については、極力詳しくご説明をしておりますが見落とし等がありました場合、ご了承下さい。  ?ノークレーム、ノーリターンでお願いします。     ?支払方法   ■ かんたん決済 ■ 三菱東京UFJ銀行、みずほ銀行 ■ ゆうちょ銀行(郵便振替) 
●RMB | 日元以上可以出价竞拍
人民币出价:
1.出价竞拍:结束之前出价最高者得。
2.可以输入您的心理最高价位,系统每次只会小幅加价。
3.出价需谨慎,一旦出价不可取消!
您的出价(出价金额不能修改)
人民币出价:
1.无须竞价,出价后立即中标。
2.出价需谨慎,一旦出价不可取消!
●RMB | 日元以上可以出价竞拍
人民币出价:
1.预约出价:让系统在商品结束时间前5分钟自动替您出价,但超过结束时间无法使用此功能。
2.可以输入您的心理最高价位,系统每次只会小幅加价。
3.预约出价操作成功后,在实际出价时系统给予汇率换算!
恭喜您得到100元代金券,马上注册吧!
关注微信公众号即送50元
3介绍转发,再得50元QQ群,微信朋友圈介绍转发本站,截图发给本站微信公众号,即可再得50元。
(C) 2012 中山市日淘乐网络信息有限公司. All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备号-2
扫一扫关注我们Aikido Detour and R15 & R16 math and coupling capacitor issues
17 April 2006&&&
Today&s blog entry was supposed to be on using the Aikido amplifier as a headphone amplifier, with special emphasis on making our new Aikido PCBs the foundation for such an undertaking (since we have them, we should put them to
good use).
Well, this topic must be postponed until the next blog entry, as I have to perform some conceptual housekeeping before littering your mind with any more new interesting projects. (Besides, I am not done drawing the headphone amplifier schematics and I am waiting for some more feedback from a few readers who blazed ahead and our using the Aikido as
headphone amplifiers.)
The tipoff came from longtime reader, Paul, who told me that he measured more noise at the output of his Aikido after replacing his two 100k voltage-divider resistors with two resistors that followed the noise-voltage-divider formula,
&&&&& Resistor ratio = 1/mu + ½
or (for those with my Aikido PCBs)
&&&&&& R16 = R15(mu + 2)/(mu - 2)
I have received enough e-mail from Paul to know that he can teach me plenty about carefully measuring an amplifier, so it was unlikely that he had incorrectly measured the noise. In fact, he had tested the resistor values with a VOM and he had tried other ratios and other 6SN7s, but always the two 100k resistors worked best. I was about to pull out my hair, when I asked if the bottom resistor was the larger. He replied that it wasn&t, but also noted that that wasn&t what I had posted here&and he included a screen capture of the Aikido schematic. He was right: I had posted the wrong order in several of the Aikido schematics. (I have since corrected
the erroneous schematics.)
What a headache. First, there was the same error in the PCB user guide PDFs, now this. How did it happen? Easy. First, I used a different formula than the one I posted, which a my formula
yields the same ratio, but does not lead to division-by-zero errors with a 6AS7 triode (I think like a programmer):
&&&&& R15 = R16(mu & 2)/(mu + 2).
For example, a 6AS7&s mu of 2 renders R15 = 0, rather than R16 equals infinity. So I am accustomed to changing resistor R15&s (the top resistor's) value and leaving R16 (The Bottom resistor) fixed at 100k in my own design work and experiments. But I figured it was best to use the other formula on this website. Unfortunately, it proved harder to do than I expected. In other words, feel free to use either formula, but do so consistently.
Second, I cut and paste a great deal when drawing schematics, which means that an error can spread from one schematic to the next.
Yet even after I thought I had fixed the PDFs, I was told that the PDFs still read the same. Madness. I used my FTP program to open the PDFs at the website and, indeed, they had been updated. However, when I downloaded them, they hadn&t been. What was going on? It turns out that you have to press the reload button on your web browser, otherwise it just keeps loading the old PDF from its cache on your hard drive, not the revised PDF off this website.
The table below uses a fixed 100k R16 resistor value and show R15 in exact and the closest standard 1% resistor values.
*Tube cannot be used with the 9-pin Aikido PCB and is only listed for reference.
First, how large in value do the output coupling capacitors have to be? Two variables come to play. The first is the load impedance to be driven and the second is the desired low-frequency cutoff. Then all that is needed is this simple formula:
&&&&& Capacitor value = 159155 / Frequency / Resistance
The answer is in &F. For example, a cutoff of 100Hz and an input impedance of 47K would require a coupling capacitor of 0.0339&F, or after rounding to the closest standard value, 0.033&F. Another example: 5Hz and 100k requires 0.31831&F, or after rounding to the closest standard value, 0.33&F.
Can both outputs (from coupling capacitors C1 and C2) be used at once, with each one driving its own amplifier? Yes, indeed. Why would anyone want to do such a thing? I can think of several possibilities. For example, a bi-amped system could be easily assembled, using one of the coupling capacitors to limit the low-frequency energy to small satellite loudspeakers, while the other feeds the bass amplifier that powers the subwoofers. Thus, small and expensive coupling capacitors can be used for the high-frequency outputs and large&but cheap&coupling capacitors can be used for the low-frequency outputs.
Or one set of coupling capacitors could be used for a dedicated, solid-state, low-input-impedance headphone amplifier, while the other is used for a high-impedance tube power amplifier. I am sure that many of you will find other uses for the two coupling capacitors.
Here's a question I have gotten twice, which means there 200 hundred readers wondering the same thing: How do I wire up a rotary switch for switching between the two coupling capacitors? We need a four-pole, three-position switch and some hookup wire. All four coupling capacitors attach to the input contacts and the two channels of output can receive either coupling capacitors C1&s or C2&s or both capacitors& outputs. The drawing below shows the knob on the faceplate and the rotary switch from behind. (The switch is shown on the &C1 + C2& position.)
(Here is where it all began, back in 2004)
Sorry for the quick detour. Next time, the promised headphone amplifier circuits.
Kit User Guide PDFs
Click image to download
For more information, please visit:
&&&&&&&&&&
& &&&&&&&& Copyright &
GlassWare&&&&&&& &&&All Rights Reserved&&&&新编常用电子管速查手册(第3版)7
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:3页 数:字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:128开纸 张:胶版纸包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:7所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读}

我要回帖

更多关于 宝马ecc82电子管 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信