小妮子的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。瓦力识别-答非所问119 条评论分享收藏感谢收起他们都是什么意思?_百度知道
他们都是什么意思?
1 forbidden fruit 2 Aaron's rod3 Peters tears4 Juda's kiss5 Sansan's hair6 Noked I came and naked shall I return7 Dove and Olive leaf这些典故都出自圣经,请问他们都是什么意思,并且都指代什么。有追加分!!!
2楼解释得很好,但不完整啊!要英文解释。
Forbidden fruit1 forbidden fruit : 禁果 the original forbidden fruit was an apple from the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of E it is now used to refer to anything that is tempting but dangerous (as sexuality) 1.Premarital sex is still regarded as a forbidden fruit in many cultures. 2.It's unfair that only girls have to bear the consequence of taking the forbidden fruit. 3.Relinquish the thoughts of the forbidden fruit. It will only bring you closer to the wrongs of temptation. 4.The first bite of the forbidden fruit will be gloriously sweet, but the aftertaste will be painfully bitter.AARON'S-ROD [Aaron's-rod] popular name for several tall-flowering, infrequently branching plants, such as goldenrod and mullein. The name is an allusion to the rod that Aaron placed before the ark and that miraculously blossomed and bore almonds.
3 Peter's tears12门徒之一,原为渔夫Peter wept tears of repentance. After he had denied his Lord, and remembered Jesus' prediction, and after he saw the look on Jesus' face at his denial, he went out and wept tears of bitterness. He had said to Jesus earlier that even though everyone else forsook Him, he would not. Juda's kiss雅各第四子假情假意6 赤条条的来,赤条条的去。描述人的出生和死亡7 鸽子和橄榄枝,比喻和平
采纳率:31%
禁果亚伦棒彼得斯眼泪朱达的吻珊珊的美发赤裸裸的来,赤裸裸的走(指人的出生和死亡)和平鸽和橄榄叶(代表和平)译得不好之处,还请多多指教。
1 forbidden fruit : 禁果the original forbidden fruit was an apple from the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of E it is now used to refer to anything that is tempting but dangerous (as sexuality)2 Aaron's rod :Aaron's rod(Architecture)A rod-shaped molding decorated with a design of leaves, scrolls, or a twined serpent.[After the blossoming rod of Aaron in Numbers 17:8.]6 Noked I came and naked shall I return :光溜溜的来,光溜溜的去,
7 Dove and Olive leaf :鸽子和橄榄枝,引申 和平
1 禁果2 亚伦的竿3 彼得 的泪滴4 Juda 的吻5 Sansan 的头发6 生不带来死不带去7 和平鸽与橄榄叶
forbidden fruitn.[基督教]禁果Aaron's rodn.亚伦(圣经中希伯来人的第一个祭司长,为摩西的长兄)魔杖, 麒麟草[建]亚伦杖装饰彼得的泪滴 朱达的吻珊珊的美发赤裸裸的来,赤裸裸的走(指人的出生和死亡)和平鸽和橄榄叶(代表和平)
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。就是什么意思,是什么意思?他们的区别与联系是什么?_百度知道
就是什么意思,是什么意思?他们的区别与联系是什么?
我有更好的答案
就是,是一种习惯性的认识判断,是,是普通的判断
采纳率:26%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。他们问我674720是什么意思? - 知乎有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。1被浏览2分享邀请回答暂时还没有回答,开始写第一个回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 c位是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信