Hior马桶怎么样?

简介:写写帮文库小编为你整理了多篇相关的《六年级上英语一单元知识点总结》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在写写帮文库还可以找到更多《六年级上英语一单元知识点总结》。
六年级上册 UNIT1 知识点总结bathroom 浴室 bathtub 浴缸 dishes(复数)盘子 kitchen 厨房 living room 客厅 refrigerator 冰箱 room 房间shower 淋浴 sink 水槽 stove 炉子 toilet 抽水马桶 clean 干净的 dirty 脏的 cook 做饭 dry 干的 make 做 wash 洗 mine 我的...yours 你的...months 月(复数)suitcase 行李箱 lamp 台灯 closet 壁橱 dresser 梳妆台 toothbrush 牙刷cabbage 洋白菜 peas(豌豆)an onion 一个洋葱 onions(复数)洋葱 carrot 胡萝卜 delicious 美味的 couch 沙发 picture 照片beside 在...旁边 find 找到point to 指go home回家 in Canada 加拿大want to do sth.想要做某事come to 来live in 住在Let's...让我们living room 客厅this is...这是these are 这些是here is...这里是on the table 在桌子上wash dishes洗盘子in the sink 在水槽里on the stove 在炉子上 be ready 准备好...I would like=I'd like 想要wash hands 洗手comb hair 梳头dry face 擦干脸take a shower 洗淋浴take a bath 洗浴 brush teeth 刷牙need to do sth.需要做某事dry the dishes擦干盘good work 干得好in the refrigerator在冰箱里toast and jam烤面包和果酱 make breakfastlunchsupper 做早饭午饭晚饭clean and dry 干净也干了watch TV 看电视 sit in a chair 坐在椅子上 sit on a couch 坐在沙发上play cards 玩扑克read the newspaper 看报纸in the corner 在角落里write a letter 写信 In the bathroom: bathtub shower toilet sinkIn thebedroom:bed door lamp closet dresser windowIn theliving room: chair couch TV picture1、What time is it? 几点了?22、Where the onions? 洋葱在哪儿?It's seven o'clock.(It's 7:00.)七点了。The onions are in the refrigerator.洋葱在冰箱里。2、Wherer is he ? 他在哪?There he is.他在那。3、He wants to learn English.他想学英语。4、Did you have a good trip?你有一个愉快的旅行吗?Yes,I did.是的,我有。Yes, thanks.是的,谢谢。No,I didn't.不,我没有。5、Are these your suitcases?这些是你的行李箱吗?Yes,they are.是的,它们是。No,they aren't.不,它们不是。Let me help you.让我来帮你。6、I‘ll show you the rooms in my house.我将向你介绍我家的房间。7、That is my bedroom.=That is mine.那是我的房间。8、This is your bedroom.=This is yours.这是你的房间。9、Time for breakfast!=Time to eat(have)breakfast.是早饭的时候了。10、What would you like for breakfast?你早饭想吃什么?I would like cereal,please.请给我一些麦片。11、Mum is cooking eggs on the stove.妈妈正在炉子上煎鸡蛋。12、It's cold inside.它里面冷。13、We wash dishes in the sink.我们在水槽里洗盘子。14、Let's put some dishes on the table.让我们把盘子放在桌子上。15、Breakfast is ready!早饭准备好了。16、My hands are dirty.我的手是脏的。17、You have jam on your hands!你的手上有果酱。18、The green toothbrush is mine.The red toothbrush is yours.绿色的牙刷是我的,红色的牙刷是你的。19、I need to wash my hands and face!我需要洗手和脸。20、What's for supper? 晚饭吃什么?I'm cooking eggs meat and vegetables.我正在做肉和蔬菜。21、Let's help my mother make supper.让我们来帮助妈妈做晚饭。23、Please pass the peas.请把豌豆递过来。24、What are you doing? 你正在干什么?I'm washing the dirty dishes.我正在洗脏盘子。25、May I help you? 我可以帮你吗?Sure.You can dry the dishes.当然,你可以擦干盘子。26、Here's a towel.毛巾在这。27、Now the dishes are clean and dry.现在盘子干净了,也擦 干了。28、Can you find the TV? 你能找到电视吗?Yes,I can.是的,我能。No,I can't.不,我不能。29、Do you see some flowers? 你看见一些花了吗? Yes,I do.是的,我看见了。No,I don't.不,我没看见。30、Are they paying cards loudly or quietly?他们打扑克是吵闹的还是安静地?They are playing quietly.他们是安静地。31、Everyone in the living room is quiet.客厅里的每个人都是安静的。32、Is this a refrigerator or a stove? 这是一个冰箱还是一个炉子?It's a stove.它是一个炉子。33、Are these dishes clean or dirty? 这些盘子是干净的还是脏的?They are clean.它们是干净的。34、Is this a bathtub or a shower? 这是一个浴缸还是一个淋浴?It's a shower.它是一个淋浴。35、What is Mr.Smith doing? 史密斯先生在干什么? He is washing the dishes.他正在洗盘子。36、Where's the toilet? 马桶在哪里?It's in the bathroom.它在浴室里。2016六年级英语上册各单元知识点总结PEP六年级上册四会单词Unit 1:by(经……,乘……)foot(脚)bike(自行车)bus(公共汽车)train(火车)how(怎样)go to school(上学)traffic(交通)traffic light(交通灯)traffic rule(交通规则)stop(停;停车站)wait(等;等待)get to(到达)by plane(乘飞机)by ship(乘轮船)by subway(乘地铁)Unit 2:library(图书馆)post office(邮局)hospital(医院)cinema(电影院)bookstore(书店)turn(转弯)then(然后)where(在哪里,到哪里)please(请)next to(与……相邻)turn right(向右转)turn left(向左转)go straight(笔直走)north(北)south(南)east(东)west(西)Unit 3:next week(下周)this morning(今天上午)this afternoon(今天下午)this evening(今天晚上)comic book(漫画书)post card(明信片)newspaper(报纸)buy(购买)Unit 4:hobby(爱好)ride a bike—riding a bike(骑自行车)play the violin—playing the violin(拉小提琴)dive—diving(跳水)make kites—making kites(制作风筝)collect stamps—collecting stamps(集邮)live—lives(居住)teach—teaches(教)go—goes(去)watch—watches(看)read—reads(读,看)does(助动词,无义)doesn’t=does notUnit 5:singer(歌唱家,歌手)writer(作家)actor(男演员)actress(女演员)artist(画家)TV reporter(电视台记者)engineer(工程师)accountant(会计)salesperson(销售员)policeman(男警察)cleaner(清洁工)where(在哪里;到哪里)work(工作)Unit 6:rain(雨;下雨)cloud(云;云彩)sun(太阳)stream((小)河;(小)溪)come from(来自……;从……来)seed(种子)soil(土壤)sprout(苗;芽;嫩芽)plant(植物;种植)should(应该)then(然后)PEP六年级上册三会单词a pair of(一双)always(总是;一直)dictionary(词典;字典)magazine(杂志)tomorrow(明天)excuse me(对不起)fun(快乐;乐趣)go to the cinema(去看电影)look(看上去)month(月份;月)read a magazine(阅读杂志)science museum(科学博物馆)shoe store(鞋店)show(展览;演出;表演;节目)take(乘坐)take a trip(去旅行)tell(告诉)tonight(今晚)vapour(蒸汽;水汽)want(想要)with(同……;和……)know(知道)minute(分钟)again(再一次;又;再)PEP六年级上册四会句型Unit 1 How do you go to school, Sarah? 萨拉,你怎样去上学? Usually I go to school on foot.通常我步行去上学。Sometimes I go by bike.有时候,我骑自行车去。How can I get to Zhongshan Park? 我怎样能到达中山公园? You can go by the No.15 bus.你可以乘15路公交车去。Unit 2 Where is the cinema, please? It’s next to the hospital.请问,电影院在哪里?它与医院相邻。Turn left at the cinema, then go straight.It’s on the left.在电影院处向左转,然后直行。它在左边。Unit 3 What are you going to do on the weekend? 周末你打算干什么?I’m going to visit my grandparents this weekend.这个周末我打算拜访我的祖父母。Where are you going this afternoon? I’m going to the bookstore.今天下午你打算去哪里?我打算去书店。What are you going to buy? 你打算买什么? I am going to buy a comic book.我打算买一本漫画书。Unit 4 What’s your hobby? 你的爱好是什么? I like collecting stamps.我喜欢集邮。He likes collecting stamps, too.他也喜欢集邮。Does she teach English? No, she doesn’t.她教英语吗?不,她不教。Does she teach you math? Yes, she does.她教你数学吗? 是的,她教数学。Unit 5 What does your mother do?你的妈妈是干什么的? She is a TV reporter.她是一位电视工作者。Where does she work?她在哪里上班? She works in a school.她在一所学校上班。How does she go to work? 她怎样去上班?She goes to work by bus.她坐公交车去上班。Unit 6 Where does the rain come from? It comes from the clouds.雨来自哪里? 它来自于云朵。How do you do that? 你怎样做那件事呢?What should you do then?接下来,你应该做什么呢?PEP六年级上册三会句型1.My home is near.我的家很近。2.What about you?你呢?3.Look at the traffic lights.看交通灯。4.Remember the traffic rules.记住交通规则。5.Stop at a red light.红灯停。6.Wait at a yellow light.黄灯等。7.Go at a green light.绿灯行。8.Can I go on foot? Sure, if you like.It’s not far.我能步行去嘛?当然,如果你喜欢。它不远。9.Where is the …? It’s near the …10.Excuse me, is there a … near here? Yes, there is.打扰一下,在这附近有没有一家…?是的,有。11.Is it far from here? No, it’s not far.它离这儿远吗? 不,它不远。12.–Thank you.–You’re welcome.谢谢,不客气。13.Where is the …? …在哪里?It’s east/west/south/north of the …它在…的东边,西边,南边,北边。14.When are you going? I am going at 3 o’clock.你打算什么时候去?我打算3点钟去。15.Can he go with us? Sure.他能和我们一起去嘛?当然。16.Let’s go together.让我们一起去吧。17.There is a stamp show on Sunday.在星期天,有一个邮票展。18.She is a teacher.She teaches math.她是一位老师,她教数学。19.Does your pen pal live in Shanghai?你的笔友住在上海吗?No, he doesn’t.He lives in Beijing.不,他不住上海。他住在北京。20.Where does she work? She works in a car company.她在哪里上班?她在一家汽车公司上班。21.How does she go to work? She goes to work by bus.她怎样去上班呢?她坐公交车去上班。22.Where does the … come from? It comes from the … …来自于哪里?它来自于… 23.How can the water become vapour?水如何能变成蒸汽呢?The sun shines and the water becomes vapour.在太阳的照射下,水就变成了蒸汽。24.How do you do that?你怎样做那件事呢?First, put the seeds in the soil.首先,把种子放进土壤里。25.It’s easy.它很简单。26.What should you do then?接下来你应该做什么呢?Water them.In several days, you can see a sprout.给它们浇水,几天后,你就能看见一株幼苗。27.First, …Then, …Next, …At last, …首先,然后,接下来,最后,语法复习一、现在进行时态(3种变化规律)1.直接加ing:do—doing draw—drawing cook—cooking answer—answering read—reading listen—listening fly—flying sing—singing play—playing 2.去掉末尾的e加ing:write—writing dance—dancing take—taking have—having make—making ride—riding dive—diving 3.双写末尾字母加ing: get—getting run—running swim—swimming sit—sitting put—putting 你正在干什么? What are you doing? I’m answering the phone.他/她/它正在干什么? What is he/she/it doing? He’s/She’s/It’s … 他(她、它)们正在干什么?What are they doing? They are … 看到like或likes后面的动词要加上ing
二、一般将来时态(be going to/will + 动词原形)表示一般将来时的时间状语有:this morning, this afternoon, this evening, tomorrow, tonight, this weekend, on the weekend, next week, next month, next year, next weekend.(今晚)你将要做什么?What are you going to do(this evening)?
I’m going to the cinema.I’m going to visit my grandparents.你将什么时候去? When are you going? I’m going at 7:10.你将怎样去呢? How are you going?
I’m going by bus.今天下午你将要去哪里?Where are you going this afternoon? I’m going to the bookstore.你将要买什么呢? What are you going to buy? I’m going to buy a comic book.你将和谁一起去? Who are you going with?
I’m going with my parents.三、第三人称单数后面的动词要加s或es 1.一般情况加s,如:read—reads;live—lives;play—plays;sing—sings 2.动词末尾以s,x,ch,sh或部分以o结尾的加es。(记住课本中出现的这几个:watches, teaches, goes, does, washes, passes)3.辅音字母+y结尾的把y变i再加es,如:fly—flies;study—studies 4.特殊情况:have--has 5.第三人称单数包括:he;she;it;my father/friend;Amy/Hangzhou等一个人名或地名。例如:He likes drawing pictures.She works in a car company.It comes from the clouds.My father goes to work on foot.Li Lei often plays computer games after lunch.6.一般疑问句记住:前面助动词加了es,后面动词就不变化了。例如:Does she teach English?Does your pen pal live in Hangzhou?四、不定冠词a和an的用法a用于辅音因素开头的单词前;an用于元音因素开头的单词前。(a,e,i,o,u)记住课本中出现的要用an的单词:an actor;an actress;an artist;an engineer;an accountant;an English book;an orange;an apple;an old woman五、动词变化为表示职业或人的单词 1.动词后面加er:work—worker;teach—teacher;sing—singer;TV report—TV reporterclean—cleaner 2.动词后面加or:act—actor;doctor 3.末尾以e结尾的直接加r:write—writer;dance—dancer;drive—driver 4.动词后面加ist:art—artist;tour—tourist 5.职业男女有区别的:警察policeman—policewoman;演员actor—actress六、8个疑问词which(哪一个)what(什么)when(什么时候)where(哪里)whose(谁的)why(为什么)how(怎么样)who(谁)七、人称代词和物主代词I—my(我—我的)you—your(你;你们—你的;你们的)he—his(他—他的)she—her(她—她的)we—our(我们—我们的)they—their(他们/她们/它们—他们的/她们的/它们的)八、can后面加动词原形 What can you do? I can cook the meals.He can fly kites.She can play the violin.2014英语六年级上册 第二单元重点句型1.如何询问对方的出行方式:How do you come(to)...? 课文应用:p13你们是怎么来学校的? How do you come(to)+地点?How 意思是怎样,用来询问做事情的方式,位于句首,引导特殊疑问句。come(to)+地点 如果come后面所接的词为副词,则要省略介词to,如come here。那么怎么询问他人的出行方式? 总结:How does he/she come(to)+地点? 她/他是怎么来哪儿的? How do they come(to)+地点? 他们怎么来哪儿的?1.含有How的特殊疑问句小结: How old 多大年纪How much 多少(钱)不可数 How many 多少 可数 How long 多久 How often 多久一次 How far 多远 2.频度副词大家庭课文应用:P14通常我走路来。比如朋友问你多久出去旅游一次,那你就会用到频度副词,总结: Always 总是 100% Usually 通常 80 Often 经常 60% Sometimes 有时 30% Never 从不 0 3.对女士的称呼:课文应用:P14早上好史密斯老师 总结:Mrs 意思是太太,夫人,是对已婚妇女的称呼Madam 意思是夫人,太太,女士。多用于对女性的礼貌称呼 Lady 意思是女士,夫人。是对女性的礼貌称呼,多用于演讲或祝酒 Miss 意思是小姐,是对未婚女性的称呼,多与姓氏连用。4.by+交通工具 表示出行方式 课文应用:p14有时我乘公共汽车来 by+交通工具表示 乘/骑。。常用的总结:By:train 火车plane 飞机 Bike 自行车Car 小汽车 subway 地铁 5.What about...?的用法课文应用:P14你的同学和老师呢? 意思是询问情况或打听消息 例:1.I’m a student.我是一名学生。What about you? 你呢?2.What about your mother? 你母亲好么? 3.What about this bike? 这辆自行车怎么样? 6.Let’s 引导的祈使句课文应用:p15
让我们去自然公园吧 总结:这总句式用于提出建议,属于Let型祈使句 Let’s+动词原形+其他Let’s
goto the natural park.例:Let’s sing a song together.7.如何用must 表示必须做某事课文应用:p16在美国骑自行车的人必须戴头盔 句型结构:某人+must+动词原形(+其他)。Must是情态动词,意为:必须,后面接动词原形。例:We must finish our homework.8.如何告诫别人不要做某事:don’t。。课文应用:p16 嘿,别闯红灯。句型结构:Don’t +动词原形(+其他)在英语中这是否定祈使句,用来提醒和警告别人不要做某事 例:Don’t smoke.不要抽烟。9.right的用法课文应用:P16 哦,对的。意思有:右边;对的。第二单元重点单词和短语on footby planeby taxiby shipby subway 步行乘飞机乘出租车乘船by subway by bus =take a busby
trainby bike 乘公交车乘火车骑自行车 by ferryHooray!slow
downstopwait 乘轮渡好极了慢下来停等 pay
attention tocross the roadtraffic lightsat home 注意横穿马路交通信号灯在家 Differentchopstickscrosslook right 不同筷子(复数)穿过向右看 samedoorlook atplay with 相同的 门朝。。看和。。一起玩 按要求写单词:go(反义词)comefoot(复数)feetchild(复数)children
early(反义词)lategood(反义词)bad坏take带走(反义词)bring拿来slow(反义词)quick/fastgo(过去式)went
do(过去式)diddo(第三人称单数)doesgo(第三人称单数)goessame 相同的(反义词)different不同的 miss(过去式)missed
wrong 错误(反义词)right正确can(否定形式)can’t
表示地点的词:Germany
MunichEngland
Australia 德国慕尼黑英国澳大利亚School
the park
the cinema
the hospital
the post office 学校公园电影院医院邮局the bus stop公共汽车站3.I must pay attention to the traffic lights.我必须注意交通信号灯。动作词组:wear a helmet戴头盔 pay attention to the traffic lights 注意交通信号灯4.Don’t go at the red light!别闯红灯!动作词组: run跑go at the red light闯红灯 touch the door触摸门Don’t take photos.禁止拍照。5.We must look right before crossing the road.我们在横穿马路前必须看看右边。意为“必须”后面跟动词原形,在此句中before是一个介词,而介词后面跟动词-ing形式。6.There is no door on the bus.公共汽车上没有门。此句是there be句型的单数句,be动词要根据后面名词的单复数形式来决定,名词为单数或不可数名词就用there is, 名词为复数就用there are.此句中no door意为“没有门”,表示单数含义,因此要用there is开头。Unit 1 How can I get there?一:重点单词和短语Science科学, museum博物馆, post office, bookstore, cinema, hospital,tasty, buy, London Eye伦敦银, stomach胃 ,crossing十字路口, turn left, turn right, go straight=walk straight直走.next to紧挨着/与。。相邻, far from(离。。远), near在。。附近,behind(在。。后面), in front of(在。。前面), between…and…(在。。和。。之间)二:按要求写单词:hot(反义词)cold , cool(反义词)warm,too(同音词)to/two can not(缩写)can’t right(反义词)left/wrong buy(同音词)by/bye sea(同音词)see first(基数词)one four(序数词)fourth did(原形)do /does three(序数词)third give(过去式)gave三:重点句型分析1.Where is the museum shop? 此问句是由特殊疑问词where 引导的一个特殊疑问句,where意为“在哪里,到哪里”,用来询问地点,放在句子的开头。询问“某人或某物在哪里”的基本句型是:“ Where +is/are+ 主语?”,where is 后接名词或代词的单数形式,where are 后接名词或代词的复数形式。表示地点的词:museum博物馆, post office邮局, bookstore书店, cinema电影院, hospital医院 restaurant餐馆bank银行 bus stop公交车站lake湖 library图书馆zoo动物园 school学校 park公园 garden花园 hotel旅馆2.It’s near the door.此句中near是表示位置的介词,意为“旁边,附近”,其同义句是:It’s next to the door.它在门的旁边。表示位置的短语:next to the bookstore挨着书店 near the hospital在医院附近near the post office在邮局附近over there 在那边on Dongfang Street在东方大街上 in front of the school在学校前面 3.How can we get there? 此句用来询问“怎样去某地”,后面直接跟地点。回答时,可以用“ Turn left, turn right, go straight.”等句来回答。同义句:1.Can you tell me the way to+地点?2.Where is the +地点?3.Which is the way to +地点4.Turn left at the bookstore.Then turn right at the hospital.此句是指路的句型。常用到的句型有:turn left, 向左转turn right, 向右转go straight直着走。同时表示在某处的介词用at.5.Is the Thames far from here? No, it isn’t.此句是个be动词开头的一般疑问句,其回答要用Yes或No.句中的far from意为“离……远”。反义词组为next to.新版pep六年级英语上册1-6单元知识点总结本资料为woRD文档,请点击下载地址下载全文下载地址六年级PEP上册知识总结Unit1HowcanIgetthere?图书馆邮局医院左转turnright右转places:电影院gostraight直行书店科学博物馆十字路口超市学校一、描述某地点所处位置的短语near在…..附近nextto与…..相邻beside在…..旁边infrontof在……前面behind在…..后面between在…..之间二、问路.whereisthecinema,please?请问电影院在哪儿?nexttothehospital.在医院的旁边。infrontoftheschool.在学校的前面.It’sbehindthepark在公园的后面nearthezoo.在动物园的附近.farfromhere.离这儿很远./2.Excuseme,isthereacinemanearhere请问这附近有电影院吗?yes,thereis./No,thereisn’t.有./没有。3.HowcanI/wegetthere?我怎样到那儿?Turnleftatthebookstore.到书店左转4.HowcanIgettothehospital?我该怎样到达医院呢?TaketheNo.57bus.乘坐第57路公汽。BytheNo.57bus.注意:到那儿getthere到某地gettocanada/Australia/Beijing/Shanghai/wuhangettothehospital/zoo/bookstore三、指引路.youcantaketheNo.32bus.你可乘坐312路公交车去那儿.注意:youcangobytheNo.32bus.与上句意思一样,只是说法不同。2.Gostraightandturnleftatthebookstore.先直行然后在书店那儿左转弯。3.Turnright/leftatthe…在…地方向右/左转.4.Isitfarfromhere?离这儿远吗?yes,itis./No,itisn’t.是的很远/不是很远。四.第79页的常用表达法Unit2waystogotoschool一.知识点归纳(一)、词汇四会bikebyslowdown慢下来busgotoschool(上学)planeonfoot(步行)trainhow(怎样)shipstop停下来taxi出租车ferry轮渡sled雪橇subway(交通工具前加by,表示乘坐但步行要用onfoot)(二)、重点句型①询问交通方式用疑问代词how.Howdoyougo/cometoschool?你怎样去/来上学?UsuallyIgo/cometoschoolonfoot.通常我走路去/来上学。2.Howdoeshe/she/Petergo/cometoschool?他/她/皮特怎样去/来上学?He/Sheusuallygoes/comestoschoolbybike.他/她通常骑自行车去/来上学。3.Howdoesyourfathergotowork?你父亲怎样去上班?Hegoestoworkbysubway.他坐地铁去上班。②询问地点,用疑问代词wherewhereisyourhome?你家在哪里?It’snearthepostoffice.在邮局旁边。wherearetheteachers?老师们在哪儿Theyareintheteacher’soffice.在老师的办公室。③问路Howcan/doIgettotheFuxingHospital?我怎么到福星医院?youcantaketheNo.1bus.④交通规则Slowdownandstopatayellowlight黄灯面前要减速并停下来Stopandwaitataredlight.红灯面前停下来并等待Goatagreenlight.绿灯行.课本第16面的一些交通规则InchinaandtheUSAdriversdriveontherightsideoftheroad.在中国和美国,司机靠右行驶。InEnglandandAustralia,driversdriveontheleftsideoftheroad.但是在英国和澳大利亚,司机靠左边行驶。第79面的常用表达法Unit3myweekendplan一.知识点归纳(一)、词汇四会nextweek下周newspaper报纸thismorning今天上午comicbook漫画书Timethisafternoon今天下午wordbook单词书thisevening今天晚上dictionary字典tonight今夜postcard明信片tomorrow明天takeatrip去旅游naturepark自然公园activitiesseeafilm看电影othersbookstore书店(活动gotothesupermarket去超市(其他)supermarket超市visitmygrandparents拜访祖父母zoo动物园二、重点句式和句型:本单元中出现的一个重点语法是一般将来时:表示将要发生的动作或状态,常和表示将来的时间连用。构成:陈述肯定句:主语+begoingto+动词原形+其他否定句:主语+be+notgoingto+动词原形+其他一般疑问句:Be+主语+goingto+动词原形+其他特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句?将来时态还可以用情态动词will+动词原形表示例1.Iamgoingtovisitmygrandparentsthisafternoon.Iwillvisitmygrandparentsthisafternoon.2.Iamnotgoingtovisitmygrandparentsthisafternoon.Iwon’tvisitmygrandparentsthisafternoon.3.Areyougoingtovisityourgrandpaents?yes,Iam./No,Iamnot.4.willyouvisityourgrandparents?yes,Iwill./No,Iwon’t.注意:won’t=willnot5.what(什么)areyougoingtodotomorrow?Iamgoingtohaveanartlesson.where(哪儿)areyougoing?wearegoingtothebookstore.when(什么时候)areyougoing?I’mgoingnextSunday./at3:00/tomorrow/thismorning.How(怎样)areyougoing?Iamgoingbybus/onfoot.Iamgoingtotakeabus.who(谁)areyougoingwith?Iamgoingwithmymother/sister/friend.三、重点句型:.常用表达法:whatareyougoingtodotomorrow?你明天打算做什么?I’mgoingtohaveanartlesson.我要去上美术课。we’regoingtodrawsomepicturesinRenminPark.我们要到人民公园去画画whereareyougoing?你们打算去哪?wearegoingtothecinema.我们打算去电影院whenareyougoing?你们什么时候去?2.课文中的重点语句Ihavetodomyhomeworknow.现在我不得不要做我的作业了mycousinjackisgoingtovisitmenextweek.我表弟杰克打算下星期来看我we’regoingtoseeafilmaboutspacetravel.我们打算去看一部关于太空旅行的电影Haveagoodtime。玩得开心Ihavelotsofcomicbooksaboutspace.我有许多关于太空的连环画册whynotgoonTuesday?为什么不星期二走?whynot后面接动词原形,表示建议,意思是:为什么不?mygrandmawilltellusastoryaboutchang’e.我奶奶将给我们讲关于嫦娥的故事whatareyougoingtobe?=whatdoyouwanttobe?I’mgoingtobeabusinessman.=Iwanttobeabusinessman.Unit4Ihaveapenpal知识点归纳:一.本单元主要是谈论某人的兴趣爱好。二.语法是动词的-ing形式和动词的第三人称单数形式。三.词汇:dance跳舞sing唱歌hobbyplayfootball踢足球(爱好)readstory看故事dokungfu练武术live居住,住like喜欢teach教studygo去goeshiking去远足第三人单数watch看电视read读cookdodoeswordpuzzles玩字谜四.句型:1.询问某人的爱好:whatareyour/his/her/Peter’shobbies?Ilikereadingstoriesandsinging.whatdo/doesyou/he/shelike?He/Shelikesswimmingandplayingfootball.2.由助动词Do/Does引出的一般疑问句:Doyou/they/weliveinSydney?.yes,I/they/wedo.No,I/they/wedon’t.Doeshe/she/xxxliveinSydney?Doeshe/she/xxxlikedoingwordpuzzlesandgoinghiling?yes,he/shedoes.No,he/shedoesn’t.助动词Do/Does引出的问句中一定有一个实意动词,为动词原形。助动词一出现,后面动词就不变。五.语法:一般现在时的用法(1)表示经常或习惯性的动作或状态,常与everyday/morning/evening,often,usually,always等状语连用。如:wedomorningexerciseseveryday.Heusuallygoestoschoolbybike.结构:肯定句:主语+动词原形或者单三式动词+其他。如:IteachEnglish.misswhiteteachesEnglish.否定句:主语+don’t/doesn’t+动词原形+其他Idon’tteachEnglish.misswhitedoesn’tteachEnglish.一般疑问句:Do/Does+主语+动词原形+其他?如:DoyouteachEnglish?DoesmisswhiteteachEnglish?肯否定回答:yes,Ido./No,Idon’t.yes,shedoes.No,shedoesn’t.六.课文中的重点语句:Helivesonafarm,sosometimeshereadstothecows.他住在农场上,所以有时他读书给奶牛听IliveinBeijing.我住在北京Healsolikessinging.他也喜欢唱歌I’mgoingtoteachhimthechinesesong”jasmineFlower”我打算教他唱中国歌曲“茉莉花“””I’mwritinganemailtomynewpenpalinAustralia.我正在写邮件给我澳大利亚的笔友canIalsobehispenpal?Sure.whynot?我也可以成为他的笔友吗?当然,为什么不能?Doyouwanttolearnaboutrobbots?你想了解机器人吗?Heteachesstudentstomakerobots.他教学生制作机器人whodoesthedishes?谁洗盘子whoteachesmath?谁教数学whocooksnoodles?谁煮面条Unit5whatdoeshedo?一、知识点归纳(一)词汇四会singerwriterHongkongheadteacher校长dancer舞蹈家seaworkercleaner清洁工factorypostmandriver司机staybusinessmansecretary秘书universityTVreporterhelpfishermanmoneyscientistgympoliceofficerusefootballplayer足球运动员typecoachquickly(二)重点句型①询问职业whatdoeshedo?/whatishe?他是做什么的?Heisadoctor.他是一个医生。whatdoyoudo?/whatareyou?你是做什么的?I’mastudent.我是一个学生。②询问工作的地点wheredoyouwork?你在哪儿工作?Iworkinaschool.我在一个学校工作。wheredoesshe/yourmotherwork?她/你妈妈在哪儿工作?Sheworksinahospital.她在一个医院工作。一般疑问句:Doesheworkinafactory?他在工厂工作吗yes,hedoes.是的。③询问怎样去工作Howdoesyourfathergotowork?你父亲怎么去上班Hegoestoworkbycar.他开车去上班。④Heworksveryhardandstayshealthy.他工作很努力而且保持健康。weshouldstudyhardandstayhealthy.我们应该努力学习并且保持健康。Heworksatsea.他在海里工作Heworksonaboat.他在船上工作Hehasaveryhealthylife.他有非常健康的生活Heisgoodatfootball.他擅长足球Shewantstoworkinanoffice.她想在办公室工作Unit6Howdoyoufeel?重点单词:angry生气的seeadoctor看病afraid害怕的takeadeepbreath深吸一口气sad难过的counttoten数到十worried担心的wear穿happy高兴地more更多的 重要句型:Howdoyoufeel?Iamsad.Ifeelsad.Howdoeshe/shefeel?He/Sheissad.He/Shefeelssad.whatshouldI/you/he/shedo?you/He/She/Ishouldtakeadeepbreathandcounttoten.、They’reafraidofhim.他们害怕它。2、Thecatisangrywithhim.这只猫很生他们的气。3、what’swrong?yourfatherisill.怎么了你爸爸病了。4、Don’tbesad.别伤心。5、Heshouldseeadoctorthismorning.他应该今天早上去看医生6.wecangonexttime.我们可以下次去7.maybeourcatischasingamousenow.也许我们的猫现在在追赶老鼠8.Heisstuckinthemud.他陷在泥土里。9.Pleasedon’tsitonme.请不要坐在我的身上Iwon’tsitonyou.我将不坐在你身上0.weshouldn’thurtants.我们不应该伤害蚂蚁}
1、II. Listening SkillsUnderstanding Times and Dates1.W:Oh, look atthe clock. Its 5:15.IllbelateforJennifers birthday party! Iwassupposedtoleaveat5 clock.M:Dont worry! You still have some time. The clock is twenty minutes fast.Q:What time is it now?2. W:Its 7:50, lazybones, and youre going to be late f2、or the meeting.M:God! I was sleeping like a dog. Well, I still have ten minutes.Q:When is the mans meeting?3. M:Thank you, Laura. d like to go to the barbecue with you. What time should we be thereW:Somepeoplearecomingaround11:00,andweregoingtoplaybadminton,butwewontQ:At what time are they going to 3、eat?eatuntilaround12:30.th4. M:I knew Dr. Smiths birthday was October 26 , but I didnt realize it was this Saturday.W:s give him a surprise party. We could ask him to meet us at his office at 5, and then we could take him to dinnerat the restaurant around 5:30.Q:What time does the woman suggest meet4、ing Dr. Smith?5. M:I just read that Einstein was born on March 14, 1879, when very little was understood about time and energy.W:Absolutely. But when he died on April 18, 1955, people knew a lot more, and nuclear power stations had been built.Q:When was Einstein born?1.D 2.B3.C4.A5.BIII. Listening I5、nTask 1: A PictureI have a picture that sits on my desk in my bedroom. When I have trouble studying, or m worried about an exam, I justtake a look at it. It is a picture of my best friends taken years ago when we were in high school. It reminds me of the goodtimewevesharedandthesupporttheirfriendshi6、pstillgivesmetoday.Eventhoughourliveshavegoneindifferentdirections,the bond we created has kept us close. Every week I get a message on my answering machine from one of them, or a letter inthe mail with the latest news or vacation photos. I often get e-mail with a joke for the day, or words of comfo7、rt about someproblems in my life. My friends have shown up for surprise birthday parties, and one of them even traveled two hours fromtheotherendof townjust towatchmy first English speechcontest. Our friendshiphascarriedme through a lot experiences,andhasenrichedthegoodones.Itisthekindoffriendshipth8、atoutlastsdisagreements,changes,andseparation.1.C 2.A3.D4.BTask 2: Problem of Meeting People5.BAs a foreign student, I have a number of problems, both academically and socially. The biggest one is meeting people. I feelconfidentaboutmyabilitytocopewithproblemsfrommystudies,butImnotcomfortablemakingf9、riendswithotherstudents,especially local ones. Perhaps m worrying unnecessarily, but I find it difficult to talk to them and to make friends.Theprimaryreasonsisthelanguagebarrier.MyEnglishisquitestandardandforma,andalthoughthathelpsmewithmyacademicwork,Ihave trouble understanding other theyarejust t10、alking.It seems tome thatin order tomeet withotherstudents I really need informal, colloquial English. Besides, theresthe cultural gap. Thats why its so difficult foroverseas students and native English speaking students to really get to know each other. I really want to overcome thisdifficulty. Igu11、ess the best way to begin is to start talking work that weshare;andthenI couldsuggest goingfor a cup of tea or coffee. Over coffee we could get to know each other. Another way would be to join a club, like a tennisclub or aphoto club, becausethatimmediately givesyou somethingin commonwithotherpeople12、there.Itgives you astartingpoint to build on.1. He has both academic and social problems.2. He fells confident about his ability to cope with his studies.3. The language barrier is the main reason why he finds it hard to make friends with local students.4. ItisdifficultforoverseasstudentsandnativeEn13、glishspeakingstudentstoreallygettoknoweachotherbecausethereis the cultural gap.5. Tebest way for the overseas students overcomethedifficulty ofmakingfriends withnative English speakingstudents is to start talking about course work.Task 3: Long Distance FriendshipsI have quite a few long distance fri14、endships. How do I maintains these relationships? Well, I believe friendship is veryimportant, But I also think friendship really needs tendinglike plants in the garden. Its important to keep up to datewith my friends, something thats hard to do with long distances between us. But over the years I h15、ave managed to stay verytightwithmyfriends,eventhoughdistancesseparateus.Janelivesinanothercity,andshesnotmuchforwritingletters,so we talk on the phone at least once a week, usually for an hour at a time. We take turns calling each other, so I stayclose to her through the phone. My phone bills are h16、igh, but I consider them just another living expense, like rent. Otherfriends I e-mail. I have one friend who just t into writing letters. ve known her for a long time. ve alwaysconsideredourselvesfriends,butovertimeIvealwaysbeeninandoutoftouchwithher.Butsheisalwayson-linee-mailisher thing. Since ve17、gottenane-mailaddress, Ie-mailher twiceaweek. Now,Im backingood touchwith her.Shelloften sit down and write me e-mail, but she just wouldnt do it with pen and paper. E-mails really a great way to keepin touch with friends.1.maintain 2.tending8.e-mail 10.touchTask 4: An Announcement3.date4.phone5.tur18、ns6.bills7.expenses1. The Student Friendship Association2. outing3. school gate4. 6:405. 7 sharp6. on timeIV. Speaking OutNow Your TurnNicole:Hi, Steven!Steven:Why, Nicole! You looked so excited.Nicole:I t believe it! I won the first prize in the speech contests!Steven:Thats great! Congratulations!N19、icole:Thanks. m so happy! I really worked hard though.Steven:You deserve it. m very happy for you.Model 2 Sorry, Im new here, too.Now Your TurnMatthew:Hey, Kimberly, guess what!Kimberly:Whats up, Matt?Matthew:ve got the most wonderful news!Kimberly:Whats that?Matthew:Our school basketball team won o20、ur gameand by ten points!Kimberly:How wonderful!Model 3 Go straight ahead tillNow Your TurnSusan:Whats wring? You looked so tired and worried.Sarah:My roommate, Nicole, had a temperature last night, as high as 40 degrees centigrade!Susan:Terrible! Is she all right now?Sarah:Idont know. Shes in hospi21、tal.Susan:I hopeshell be fine.Sarah:So do I.V. Lets TalkJack:Hi, Ive been looking for you since the morning. I couldnt find you anywhere.Jane:Yeah. I dont feel like hanging out with the crowd any more, especially since Susan stopped coming to school.Jack:I know. s such a pity about her parents: losi22、ng one parent is bad enough, but losing them both on the same dayand in such an accidentIts terrible! Have you seen her since?Jane:No. I tired talking to her on the phone. She sounded bad.Jack:The other day, I talked to Mr. you know that tall guy who works in the s Office. Apparently, Susan isthinki23、ng of dropping out of school. She has almost money, you know. Her parents didnt have much savings.Jane:Yeah. ve been quite worried about her. But simply feelings sorry for her is not enough; we have to think of someway to help her. Have any suggestions?Jack:Well, I havent really thought about it. I 24、could possibly give her some money.Ivesaved up from my part-time job.Jane:Wow. Youre so generous! Butthat wouldnt be a long-term solution.Jack:Thats truePerhaps we could help her find a part-time job.Jane:Good idea! The lady who runs the shop where I work at night could be helpful. If Susan is inter25、ested, I can introduceher to the lady.Jack:Great! Once she gets a regular income, things will be better. More than anything else, it will take her mind off hertragedy.Jane:HmmI was wondering, could we organize a fund-raiser for her?Jack:Well, m not so sure how that would work. You know, taking help 26、from us, her best friends, is one thing, but gettingthe whole school involved may not be a good idea.Jane:Yeah.Youreright.Wellthinkofsomethingelse.Inthemeantimeletsgoaheadwithwhatweveplanned.(Lookingat her watch) Oh! Its five to two. I have a class. I gotta run. Lets meet tonight. Bye!Jack:Bye!JACKA27、BEGJaneCDFFor ReferenceAA, break the bed news about Mary to B.Its terrible! I heard that Marys father died of cancer.B, say what you feel about the news.Oh, my. I am so sorry to hear that. What terrible news!A, tell your worry about Marys life and study.Her father is a real breadwinner of the family28、. Mary will have to quit school.B, suggest doing something to help Mary out.Well, thats too bad. What shall we do then as her good friends?A, give your suggestion.Is that possible that we raise money from among our fellow schoolmates to support her?B, show your agreement with A.Sounds OK. Lets give 29、it a try.BA, tell B that John is going to be back to school.I heard that John is going to be back to school.B, say what you feel about the news.Oh, really? Hes been in hospital for such a long time.A, show your concern about Johns missed study.Well, he must be very worried about his study.B, suggest30、 helping John with his schoolwork,Lets take turns to help him catch up on weekends. OK?A, show your agreement to Bs opinion.Good. I would also love to be helpful.VI. Furthering Listening and SpeakingTask 1: Worry of a TeacherSusan Smith cared for her students very much, and they all liked her. She w31、anted them to learn and to be happy. She had aspecialrelationshipwithonestudent,Doris.Doris hadbeentoSusanshouseseveraltimesandhadcometoknowherhusbandand children. Lately, Susan had been very worried about Doris because the s hometown had recently been hit by astrong earthquake. Susan observed that 32、Doris had lost a lot of weight and often had dark circles under her eyes. She talkedto Doris and was as helpful as she could be, but felt that Doris really should see a doctor. One day, Susan talked to Dorisand suggested that she go to the health center to talk to one of the doctors. Doris face beca33、me very red. She said,Idont need a doctor. How could you make a suggestion like that? I thought you were my friend! Susan was very surprisedby reaction. She said,“Im sorry to have upset you. I just want to p.After that conversation, Doris stoppedtalking to Susan. She also transferred out of her clas34、s.1. learn happy2. earthquake3. weight dark circles4. the health center turned red5. surprised talking transferredTask 2: How to build lifelong friendship?You may have a lot of friends and expect your friendships to last a lifetime. However, lifelong friendships are not alwayswhat everybody can get. Friends sometimes misunderstand each other. For one thing, you may want your friends to be near athand, but also you need your independence and privacy. For example, when one of your friends comes asking if it is all righttospendtheeveninginyourhouse,sometimesyoujustsay“no” tohi}

我要回帖

更多关于 aitobo马桶怎么样 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信