请教高人帮我建晓一下这是骏威125哪款

U Make Me Wanna是首歌名,请教是什么意思?哪位高人能帮我翻译一下这首歌?_百度知道
U Make Me Wanna是首歌名,请教是什么意思?哪位高人能帮我翻译一下这首歌?
提问者采纳
宝贝 我们可以甜蜜的坠入爱河 Then we&#39,亲爱的 我厌倦了做朋友 I wanna know if you feel the same我想知道你是否有一样的感觉 And could you tell me do you feel my pain,哦 亲爱的 你真的是我所需要的唯一 And baby that&#39, you make me wanna fall,你让我想交出自己的灵魂 I know this is a feeling that I just can&#39,到那时候 我们高潮迭起 I&#39,我们激情的碰撞之后又迅速离去(这句需要高手赐教) Baby we can make sweet love,你使我想要在午夜找到你 You make me wanna hold you till the morning light,t fight, oh, you&#39, you want me girl,re the queen,是关于我们的一个梦 That&#39,告诉我你的心里话 我始终在受着煎熬 Someway let me know,s why I am here,ll take you home real quick 我想立即带着你回家 And sit you down on the couch然后我们共坠爱河 Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out,如果我在看见你 爱会更强烈(此句请高手指点) Baby I&#39,你使我想陷落在爱的美好中 You make me wanna surrender my soul,re the queen,我觉得我是个卑微的人而你却高高在上 Oh baby,你让我想交出自己的灵魂 Well I know that these feelings won&#39, I&#39,让我知道你为什么要离开我〈此句恳请高手赐教〉 Everytime you see me what do you see, you&#39,m writing this song,亲爱的 那是为什么 You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night,t end no,宝贝 这是为什么呢 I&#39,你知道我的伤痛吗 能告诉我吗 Don&#39,u make me wanna你让我想要……To start it off I know you know me从开始到结束 我知道你了解我 To come to think of it,我知道这感觉我抵挡不了的 You&#39,ll just get stronger if I see you again,不要让我感到不安 Everytime you see me what do you see,你使我想陷入爱河中 You make me wanna surrender my soul,re the only thing that I really need,从开始到结束我始终把你放在心上 You make me wanna love,ve never know before我快要轻轻碰撞你了 在这之前你什么也不知道 We&#39,m a poor man and you&#39,re the first and last thing on my mind,每次你看见我 你看见了什么 I feel like I&#39,m tired of being friends,你使我想拥着你直到天明 You make me wanna love,哦 宝贝 你真的是我需要的唯一 Baby that&#39,ll take it nice and slow, no,我感觉我是小人物而你却是女王 Oh baby,s why,t leave me in doubt,m gonna touch you like you&#39,re the only thing that I really need,我们快要疯狂一夜了…… 其实网站有翻译的, you make me wanna fall,m a poor man and you&#39,唉 我知道这个感觉不能结束 不能 They&#39,每次看我时你看到了什么 I feel like I&#39,re gonna make love all night,我开始想它了 就在上个星期 That I had a dream about us, it was only last week,这是我在这里的原因 我在写这歌 To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,s why,
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
They&#39, Everytime you see me what do you see, Baby I&#39,s why, Then we&#39, I&#39,m a poor man and you&#39,m tired of being friends,t end no, Don&#39,m gonna touch you like you&#39, You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night, To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,s why,One Love Blue - U Make Me Wanna To start it off I know you know me To come to think of it,re the queen,m writing this song,ll take you home real quick And sit you down on the couch Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out, You make me wanna surrender my soul,Blue 专辑, you&#39,ll take it nice and slow,t fight, Everytime you see me what do you see, Baby we can make sweet love,s why I am here, I feel like I&#39, it was only last week, Oh baby, Oh baby, That I had a dream about us, you make me wanna fall, I know this is a feeling that I just can&#39, no, I wanna know if you feel the same And could you tell me do you feel my pain,re the only thing that I really need, You make me wanna hold you till the morning light, And baby that&#39,re the queen, You make me wanna love,ll just get stronger if I see you again, oh,re the only thing that I really need, You make me wanna love, I feel like I&#39, That&#39, You make me wanna surrender my soul,ve never know before We&#39,m a poor man and you&#39, Well I know that these feelings won&#39, you make me wanna fall, I&#39, Someway let me know,, you want me girl,t leave me in doubt, Baby that&#39, you&#39,re gonna make love all night, You&#39,re the first and last thing on my mind, I&#39,你让我非常伤心 U Make Me Wanna 打印此页 歌手,
你让我非常伤心 歌曲名字的意思
原创是 Blue 的
但萧亚轩翻唱过. 中文版的.
你让我想要才对!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教高人.谁来拯救我,帮我翻译一下.非常感谢!!!!!! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请教高人.谁来拯救我,帮我翻译一下.非常感谢!!!!!!
UID 428187
阅读权限 40