四年级玩得真高兴兴结尾后面的

这次,我度过了一个非常快乐的寒假。首先,我花费了5天的时间去拜访了我的老朋友和同学,并且和他们友好的交流,游戏,我们都玩得很高兴。接着,我花费了十天的学习用在学习上,在学习的期间,我学到了许多知识,并且成功的完成了我的家庭作业。最后的五天,我和家人一起聊天,外出,购物的翻译:This time, I spent a very happy winter holiday. First of all, I spent 5 days time to visit my old friends and classmates, and their friendly exchanges, gaming, we are really happy. Then, I spent ten days of learning in learning, learning period, I learned a lot of knowledge, and successfully finishe 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
这次,我度过了一个非常快乐的寒假。首先,我花费了5天的时间去拜访了我的老朋友和同学,并且和他们友好的交流,游戏,我们都玩得很高兴。接着,我花费了十天的学习用在学习上,在学习的期间,我学到了许多知识,并且成功的完成了我的家庭作业。最后的五天,我和家人一起聊天,外出,购物
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
This time, I spent a very happy winter break. First, I spent 5 days to visit my old friends and classmates, and their friendly exchanges, the game, we all had a great time. Then I spent ten days of learning to use in learning, in the learning period, I learned a lot of knowledge, and successfully co
This time, I spent a very happy winter holiday. First of all, I spent 5 days time to visit my old friends and classmates, and their friendly exchanges, gaming, we are really happy. Then, I spent ten days of learning in learning, learning period, I learned a lot of knowledge, and successfully finishe
This time, I passed an extremely joyful winter vacation.First, I spent 5 days to visit my old friend and schoolmate, and with their friendly exchange, the game, we all played very much happily.Then, I spent ten day-long studies to use in the study, in study period, I have learned many knowledge, and
正在翻译,请等待...
This time, I spent a very happy winter holiday. First of all, I spent 5 days time to visit my old friends and classmates, and their friendly exchanges, gaming, we are really happy. Then, I spent ten days of learning in learning, learning period, I learned a lot of knowledge, and successfully finishe新刘姥姥进大观园(最终版台词)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新刘姥姥进大观园(最终版台词)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 玩得真高兴作文300字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信