根据《繁星春水简介,春水》相关内容,补全下面表格

当前位置:
>>>根据下面表格补全问句或答语。1.Q: Does Jim like basketball?..
根据下面表格补全问句或答语。1.&&Q: Does Jim like basketball?&&&& A: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&Q: What does Tom like playing?&&&& A: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&&Q: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& A: No, he doesn't. But he likes volleyball. 4.&&Q: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& A: They like basketball.5.&&Q: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& A: No, they don't.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1. Yes, he does.&&&&2. Volleyball.3. Does Tom like playing basketball?4. What do Lucy and Lily like playing?5. Do they like playing volleyball?
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据下面表格补全问句或答语。1.Q: Does Jim like basketball?..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“根据下面表格补全问句或答语。1.Q: Does Jim like basketball?..”考查相似的试题有:
1500321560617281128686255511246590当前位置:
>>>阅读下面的文字,参照后面表格的其他内容,补全表格。(1)连日来幼..
阅读下面的文字,参照后面表格的其他内容,补全表格。  (1)连日来幼儿“入学难”引发了各界的强烈关注,我省未来的幼儿教育重点将放在兴建公办幼儿园上。我省将把学前教育经费列入各级政府财政预算,新增教育经费向学前教育倾斜,既补助公办园,还要对家庭经济困难幼儿入园给予补助。同时将公办幼儿园纳入政府编制管理,制定幼儿园教师配备标准,逐步配齐公办幼儿园教职工。支持城市街道、村集体、有条件的行政事业单位、国有企业兴建幼儿园,到2020年公办幼儿园在园幼儿数达到幼儿在园总数的一半以上。针对农村幼教薄弱的现状,将增加幼儿园的数量,达到每个乡镇至少有一所独立建制的公办中心幼几园的标准,发展“一村一园”。  (2)对于初中和小学……&(摘自日《新安晚报》,原文标题《未来十年教改草图出炉》)
题型:材料题难度:中档来源:安徽省模拟题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读下面的文字,参照后面表格的其他内容,补全表格。(1)连日来幼..”主要考查你对&&综合读写&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
综合读写:(1)能注意对象和场合,学习文明得体地进行交流。(2)自信地表达自己的观点,做到清楚、连贯、不偏离话题。注意表情和语气,使说话有感染力和说服力。(3)讲述见闻,内容具体、语言生动。复述转述,完整准确、突出要点。(4)从题给的材料中找出有用的信息,并加以总结、分析,得出题中要回答的问题的答案。(5)考察学生的语言组织能力,包括写节目串词、写主持人的开头语等等。 &综合读写教学:一、阅读:
1、广泛搜集材料,提高学生阅读能力教师在选取阅读材料时,可以是诗歌、散文、报刊、杂志、格言佳句,也可以是文章中某句优美的言辞或极富哲理性的语句,并利用形式多样的朗读方式来提高阅读水平.教师搜集的材料学生感兴趣,就能培养学生的阅读兴趣。一旦学生对阅读产生兴趣,教师应立即鼓励学生坚持阅读,要阅读一些好文章、好作品,指导学生养成好的阅读习惯。
2、加强理解性阅读训练,引导学生多背一些课文理解性阅读训练就是要求学生对文章的内容和中心思想要理解透。这种阅读方式有助于学生对信息的记忆、积累和运用。语文教师要帮助和鼓励学生发挥自己的潜能去阅读文章,争取自己能理解文章的内容并在理解的基础上背诵文章。
3、读中讲,讲中读,加强学生诵读训练朗读是最重要,最经常的阅读训练,是理解课文的重要方式,是语文阅读教学中一项最基本的活动,应该贯穿与课堂教学的全过程。而诵读有利于学生积累知识、丰富自己的语言表达能力,提高自己的写作水平。可以采用多种途径优化学生的朗读训练,讲读课文前,让学生带着课后思考题轻读思考,既而读通读懂课文。讲读课文中,边讲边指导朗读,老师再用亲切真诚的语气来范读,然后再指名读,再讨论理解,最后全班表情朗读。让学生在读中体会作者的情感。
写作教学是一种综合训练,它既能从语言训练学生,也能提高学生书面表达能力,又能从思想认识方面训练学生思维,加深对生活的理解、感受,培养健康高尚的审美情趣和社会主义思想品德,作文教学关键在于提高学生的作文能力。主要包括审题能力、立意能力、选材能力、谋篇布局能力、修改文章能力,而审题、立意及谋篇布局训练显得尤其重要。
1、激发学生写作热情,培养写作兴趣&&&&&&& 教师要多鼓励学生摘抄、背诵好词佳句甚至好文章。在课堂教学时教师要联系实际让学生学着写,引导多动手写作,进行课堂作文练习时要及时评改作文,品读优秀作文,多表扬写作有进步的学生。
2、分析教材中不同文体的框架结构,进行写作方法的训练&&&&&& 记叙文一般是记叙一件或几件事情,框架为时间、地点、人物、事件、经过、结果等要素组成;议论文又提出问题、分析问题、解决问题;说明文运用各种说明方法来说明事物性质、特点、用途、方法等。应用文写作非常重要,学生步入社会后应用仍广泛。学生要多背诵各种应用文框架,掌握各种文体写作方法。
3、指导学生立意、布局、谋篇,在一定的时间内完成写作&&&&&& 记叙文要做到条理清楚、详略得当、表达生动感人;说明文力求做到说明的顺序要跟事物本身条理一致,要跟人们认识的过程一致,选择适当的说明方法,要有确切的事实依据;议论文要立意准确、新颖,论据充分具体有说服力,结构严谨,逻辑性强,便于读者理解。
4、加强即兴作文训练&&&&& 即兴写作有利于提高学生写作速度,增强写作能力。教师可以让学生平时通过写日记、打油诗、广告语等来锻炼即兴写作。
5、把听、说、写有机地综合起来&&&&&&&& 说,是用嘴写文,是用笔写文的初级阶段,属于写的范畴。在对学生进行听的训练时,不失时机地对学生进行说的训练,来巩固听的效果,加深听的印象。在进行说的基础上,根据学生的实际水平,不失时机地让学生进行写的训练。
发现相似题
与“阅读下面的文字,参照后面表格的其他内容,补全表格。(1)连日来幼..”考查相似的试题有:
303435156361223922295880143140299682知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“假设你是Mike,下面表格中的内容是你每天要做的事情。根据表...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。下面表格是小组同学的家庭成员情况,请根据表格的内容,补全下面的短文.NameAgeFather’s jobMother’s jobBrother’s nameSister’s nameTim12worker&&doctor&&&/&&AliceBetty13teacherworkerJohn/Mary13secretary&//RoseJack11doctor///My name is Peter. Tim, Betty, Mary and Jack&&&&&1&&&&my classmates. We are in the same class.&&&&&&&&&&&& My father is a teacher, and my___2____ is a teacher, too. But Jack’s father is a ____3____. Mary’sfather is a ___4____, but her mother has no job. ____5____ is worker, and his mother is a doctor. Jack is young. He’s ____6____. He has no brother or sister. ____7____ is 13. Her sister’s name is ____8____. Alice is a girl. She’s ____9____ sister. Betty has no ___10____, but her brother’s name is John
阅读理解&。下面是Mary 在不同的时间和地点要做的事情,请你根据表格内容完成句子。Monday& Wednesday&& SaturdayMorning&Have classes&Have classesWatch table tennisAfternoonWatch football matches&Have a piano lesson&Play footballEveningDo homework&Go to the cinemaDo homework1. Mary has classes on Monday and _____ mornings.2. She watches _____&on Monday afternoon.3. She has a piano lesson on Wednesday _____&.4. On Wednesday evening she _____&.5. She _____&on Saturday evening.
阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容完成下面的表格。Hello! My name is Mike. I am from the USA. Now I am in China with my parents.I like China.I like Chinese food, too.I have breakfast at home.I eat an egg,bread,and porridge, I do not like milk.I have no time to go home for lunch,so I have it at school.The lunch in our school is good. I can havedifferent food for lunch. I eat rice, meat, and vegetables.Sometimes I have noodles and dumplings. I havesupper at home with my parents.We have fish, meat, vegetables, and fruit.Sometimes we go out to eatwith our friends.What does he have forbreakfast/ lunch/supperWhere does he havebreakfast/lunch /supper?Breakfast1.______4.______Lunch2.______5.______Supper3.______at have/go out初中英语阅读理解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初中英语阅读理解
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢25、Jack is a 13 year old boy from America.He's pretty outgoing. He's good at sports, especially basketball. He wants to play
basketball for NBA when he grows up.Jack is also
interested in coins.He has been collecting coins since
he was 6 years old.From them he learned a lot.
Jack loves his mother very much.On his mother's birthdays he always
gives his mother nice little gifts.And in his free time,Jack likes helping his mother with the chores (housework),such as doing the dishes,cleaning the floor,doing the laundry (washing the clothes) and so on.He said that doing the chores (housework)& with his mother was great fun.
八、任务型阅读
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
1.阅读下面表格中的内容。根据所提供的信息,写一篇80~120个单词的短文,介绍一位名叫杰克(Jack)的男孩。
2.要求:语言表达准确;要包括表格中的信息要点;可适当发挥。
姓名:杰克
年龄:13岁
国籍:美国
1.喜欢打篮球,希望长大后能为NBA打球。
2.对收集硬币感兴趣。从8岁起便开始收集硬币,并从中学到了许多。
1.杰克很爱他的妈妈,每次妈妈过生日杰克总给妈妈送小礼物。
2.杰克说,和妈妈一起做家务很有意思。
3.杰克在空余时间很乐意帮妈妈做家务,例如洗碗,拖地,洗衣服等。
来源:学年内蒙古呼伦贝尔市初三上学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容。补全表格中所缺的信息。
Many kinds of birds live in the United States, but the
number of the birds is becoming smaller every year. One of the leading reasons
is the growing number of pet cats. By keeping your pet cats in your home, you
can help give birds a better possible chance to live.
Of the 90 million pet cats in this country, about
two—thirds are allowed to go outside. It is said that these cats kill hundreds
of millions of birds each year, as well as billions of small animals such as
rabbits and field mice.
They can also bring illness to the animals that live I
n people's yard(院子), further weakening the health of the
natural populations.
Allowing pet cats to go outside is not just bad for
birds and wildlife, it's also bad for the cats themselves. Outdoor cats can get
sick very easily. They are in danger from traffic and attacks(攻击)from other animals. In fact, outdoor cats usually
don't live past the age of five, while indoor cats often live to be 17 or
older.
Keep your pet cat inside! If you raise a young cat,
it's your duty to let it play inside.
The number of birds is becoming 1._____; at the same
time,many pet cats are in 2.______from traffic
and attacks from other animals.
Reason for the problem&:
Pet cats are 3._____to go outside freely.
What to do:
People who 4.____ a young cat have the 5.____ to let
it play inside.
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,补全表格中所缺的信息。每空最多填写三个单词。
In the big cities of Europe and America--London,Paris,New York,people are moving out of the city.They are usually families who have some money,and they want to live a quieter life.They are tired of the noises and the dirt of the city,tired of the crowded(拥挤的)streets,crowded trains and buses.They don't want to sit in traffic any more.They wall[a house with a garden,and clean air that is not polluted(污染).
So they move out.Some don't move very far,just a little way out of the city,to the towns near the cities.Other people move to real countryside,with sheep and cows and green fields(田野)! There,they start new lives and try to make new friends.
Not all those who move from the city to the countryside are happy.After two or three years,many people who have done this feel that it was a big mistake.They don't make much money and there isn't much to do.Country people are very different and aren't always friendly.
As a result,quite a lot of people who have moved to the countryside move back to the city.“It's wonderful to see crowds in the streets and cinema lights,” they say.“I'm so glad I'm back in the city!”
Moving out of the City
Those people who(1)_________ and are tired
of city life.
They want to live(2)_________ and to live
in a house(3)_________.
Some move to towns near the city while
others move far away to(4)_________.
A few years later,quite a few who have moved out think it is a mistake
and they(5)_________.
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,完成表格中所缺的信息。
Trees are one of the oldest citizens(公民)of our earth.Just like US,trees change a lot when they grow.At one to three years old,young trees learn how to protect themselves.For example,many trees grow thorns(刺)to tell animals not to go near.Most young trees have large,deep green leaves so that they can catch enough sunlight and change it into their food and energy.
When trees are 4 years old,they begin to grow very fast and become strong enough to face challenges(挑战)in life.
At the age of l5,trees become young adults.They grow more slowly and begin to produce flowers and fruit.
It is not until the trees are 20 to 25 years old that they become real adults.The trees reach their largest sizes.Adult trees give US many things such as oxygen(氧气)and natural beauty.If we give them good care,they will go on to live healthily for many years.
As time goes on,trees begin to grow older and older and even die.At this time,they still have their important place in nature.In many ways,the life of trees is like our own life experience. Enjoy every minute of the life of the trees and take care of them!
Title(题目):1.&&&&&&&&&&&&
Things they can
Growing thorns;
Haying 1arge,
deep green leaves
protect themselves;
2.&&&&&&&&&&&
Growing very
Becoming strong
3.&&&&&&&&&&&
4.&&&&&&&&&&&
young adults;
Growing more
Produce flowers
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&
Reaching their
largest sizes
Give people many
things like oxygen and natural beauty
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,补全表格中所缺的信息。
Cars are very important in the life of the Americans.Without a car,most American people would feel that they are poor.And even if a person is poor,he doesn't really feel poor when he has a car.Henry Ford was the man who started making cars in large numbers.He probably didn't know how much cars would affect the American culture.Cars have made the United States a nation on wheels.And it has helped to make the United States what it is today.
Why are cars so important in the American society? The USA is a large country and the Americans like to move around in it.Making a trip in a car is comfortable and cheap.With a car people can go to any place without spending a lot of money.In the United States,the government has never really developed a public transportation which is both fast and cheap.Long distance trains have never been as common as they are in some other parts of the world.Nowadays,it is very convenient for the Americans to make a trip by plane.But it is too expensive.In the United States,people don't like to wait for a bus,or a train or even a plane.They don't like to have to follow an exact timetable(时间表).A car gives them the freedom to plan their own time.And this is the freedom that the Americans want most to have.
However,the Americans are also facing a big problem:it is hard to get enough gas(汽油)for cars.But the answer will not be a big system(系统)of public transportation.The real solution will have to be a new kind of car which doesn't use so much gas.
Paragraph l
The 1.________
in the life of the Americans.
Paragraph 2
The author gives us2.________ in the United States.
①Making a trip by car is comfortable and cheap.
②The American government cannot provide 3.________.
③The Americans 4.________ in
their life.
Paragraph 3
Problem for the Americans:There isn't enough gas for cars.
The author's suggestion:5.________________
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,补全表格中所缺的信息。
In the past,people used to travel to foreign countries because they thought they would be different in many ways--the buildings,the food,the national dresses and so on.At present,however,one large city is similar to another.They all have their Hilton or Sheraton Holds everywhere.They all have their McDonald's.their KFCs and their Pizza Huts.Office buildings look the same everywhere,and most city centers are full of office buildings.And of course,people are driving the same brands(品牌)of Japanese or European cars.
Then what is the foreign travel for? What do tourists hope to experience in a foreign country that they cannot experience at home? The answer could be that people are very interested in the past.It is a nation' history and culture that are the main attractions.Most people travel overseas to find out what foreign countries history and cultures used to he like,not What they arc like today.Tourists try to 1earn the history and culture of foreign countries by visiting different kinds of museums.
Every country also has its own beautiful places for tourists to visit.Their own special scenery(风景)would certainly attract tourists from other countries.
Finally,there is perhaps a country's attraction:its people.A country is not just its old buildings,its works of art(艺术品)or beautiful places,it's also the people who live in it.This is why a country such as Thailand attracts millions of people.The tourists come mainly because of the friendliness(友好)of the people there.It is why the Pacific islands are also so popular.The friendly,smiling people make visitors feel welcome.
The 1.________ of Tourism
In the past
People traveled to foreign countries to
see buildings,food and dresses which were different
from those of 2.________.
At present
1.The large
cities in different countries look almost 3.______.
travel to foreign countries to learn their 4.______,
to visit beautiful places and
5.________.
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,完成表格中所缺的信息。
&&& What makes the world become smaller? Some inventions.It began in the 11th century,but it has developed greatly in the last century.Let’s take a look at the five top inventions.
&&& Movable Type(活字印刷):By using Movable Type,books could be printed cheaply and easily.Bi Sheng invented Movable Type in China in the 11th century.
&&& Telephone:The inventor Alexander Graham Bell made the first telephone call in 1876.“Mr. Watson,come here.I want you,”he said to his assistant(助手)over the phone line.And with those famous words,the world was about to get much smaller.
&&& Airplane:The Wright brothers made the first powered flight in 1903.Air travel has made the faraway places suddenly become a lot closer.
&&& Satellites(卫星):The Soviet Union sent up the world’s first satellite in 1957.This began the Space Age.Satellites have helped scientists study the earth.Much of our knowledge of the world has come from the information recorded by satellites.
&&& Internet:When the Internet was created in 1969,only a few people knew about it.But more than 650 million people in the world use it now.The Internet has made information about anything easy to get.
& Title(题目):1.______________________________________
inventions
&Telephone
&Satellites
The Soviet
The U.S.
 books printed cheaply and easily
 the world                got
a lot smaller
 making the faraway places
much information
recorded by satellites
5._______
about anything easy
阅读下面短文,按要求完成各项任务。
&&& My family loves television.My earliest memories are of watching TV with my family.I think we had five or six television sets at home--the bedrooms.The kitchen,everywhere! At least one television was on all of the time.
&&& When I went to university,I lived in a dormitory in my first year.Of course I had a TV.so I continued watching my favorite programs.But several weeks later,I realized I had a problem. My courses were hard--much harder than high school,and there was a lot of homework.Also,I felt stressed in my new environment.I started watching more TV to help me have less pressure. Guess what? Soon I was Spending more time watching TV than l was on homework.So I didn’t have a lot of friends.At the end of my first year,my grades weren’t very good,and I was really disappointed in myself.At home that summer.I watched television with my family a lot.At first I thought it was great.But then I noticed something.We talked all the time,but always about TV.Something was missing.Television brought us together,but in a way it also kept us away.
&&& When I got back to university,I made a decision to do better.I walked into my dormitory,and started to turn the TV on.But then an idea jumped into my head:Stop watching TV! Suddenly it became extremely clear:my old friend television was really my enemy(敌人)!It had kept me from getting good grade?。and from making friends.I had to stop watching TV.So I did.I gave away my f6levision。and I’ve never looked back.,I started doing better in school,made more friends,started having more energy.I don’t know if I'll continue to have a TV—free life.But if I do watch television again,it won’t be like before.I’m sure that television will never again be a major part of my life.
1.请将右边的两个标题与左边相对应的段落连线。
& Paragraph l
& Paragraph 2 &&&&&&&&&& A.Stay Away From TV
& Paragraph 3&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.My College Life With TV
2.回答问题。
& What did his family always talk about during the summer vacation?.
& __________________________________________________________________
3.从原文中找出与所给句子意思接近的句子。
I'm not sure whether I'll go on living a life without watching TV.
Reasons of watching TV more
a.The courses were(1) ________.
b.There was a lot
of homework.
c.He(2)________in his new environment.
Results of watching TV more
a.He didn’t have a
lot of friends.
b.His grades(3)__________.
Results of stopping
watching TV
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容。补全表格中所缺的信息。Many kinds of birds live in the United States, but the number of the birds is becoming smaller every year. One of the leading reasons is the growing number of pet cats. By keeping your pet cats in your home, you can help give birds a better possible chance to live.Of the 90 million pet cats in this country, about two—thirds are allowed to go outside. It is said that these cats kill hundreds of millions of birds each year, as well as billions of small animals such as rabbits and field mice.They can also bring illness to the animals that live I n people's yard(院子), further weakening the health of the natural populations.Allowing pet cats to go outside is not just bad for birds and wildlife, it's also bad for the cats themselves. Outdoor cats can get sick very easily. They are in danger from traffic and attacks(攻击)from other animals. In fact, outdoor cats usually don't live past the age of five, while indoor cats often live to be 17 or older.Keep your pet cat inside! If you raise a young cat, it's your duty to let it play inside.Problem:The number of
birds is becoming 小题1:_____; at the same time,many pet cats are
in 小题2:______from traffic
and attacks from other animals.Reason for the problem&:Pet cats are 小题3:_____to
go outside freely.What to do:People who 小题4:____ a
young cat have the 小题5:____
to let it play inside.
阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容补全文后表格中所缺失的信息,每空限填数字或一个单词。
My name is Jane.My job is to write stories and newsletters for a magazine.I love traveling and hope to visit Great Britain one day.I’d like a pen pal from London, who is interested in discussing the differences between Europe and Asia.I love listening to pop music and playing football.
I am Manuel.I’m a businessman and have a large company with many workers and clerks.I would like to find a pen pal who is also a businessman and lives in North America.I like using the Internet.
I am working in a university.I speak English, French and Russian.My family name is Jackson but my students usually call me Sarah.I’d like a pen pal who is interested in language learning working in Oxford University.I don’t like using computers for learning and I believe that true language learning can only happen in a classroom.
I am Peter and interested in the differences between East Europe and North America.I love riding my horse Jackie and listening to jazz.I usually get at 7 o’clock and go to school around 7:30 in the morning.I want to find a pen pal who has the same interest as me living in Sydney.
Cindy is my first name. I am working in a travel agency.Sometimes I am called Mr. Guide as I am working.I’d like to find a pen pal who comes from Europe.I like playing the piano and listening to jazz.I am interested in history, but I don’t like discussing languages.
First name
& What to do
Pen-pal from
1__________
Travelling, pop music, and playing football
Businessman
Using 2.________________
North America
3__________
Oxford University
Riding horse and listening to jazz
4____________