小学the changes in my home英语作文 快快快急需,不要太复杂,小学我的理想六年级作文

THECHANGESINMYHOMETOWN英语作文
THECHANGESINMYHOMETOWN英语作文
Greatchangeshavetakenplaceinmyhometown.Inthepast,peopleliveapoorlifeinmyhometown.Thehouseisinbadconditions.Theairandtheenvionmentarebadlypolluted.Garbagecanbeseeneverywhere,whichcausedfewvisitors.However,withthedevelopmentofthesociety,moreandmorepeopleliveingoodhousesandhavecars.Theskyandtheairbecomemoreclear.Besides,theenviornmentisbecomingbetterandbetter.Asaresult,moreandmorevisitorscometomyhometown.Iamsure,myhometownwillbebeterandbeter.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导小学六年级英语下册的几道题目,高手进,快快快快,急需_百度知道
小学六年级英语下册的几道题目,高手进,快快快快,急需
3.3 She don’t do her homework on Sundays.7.2.6!They ____(have) an English lesson.9、 My mother _____(be) a worker.5.二.4,she、 Mr Brown____(teach) ue English.8、 Some girls like____(sing) very much、 Look、 Listen、改错1 He likes play games after class2 Mr Wu teachs us English、 Is helen ____(wash) clothes、 We always _____(have)lunch at school? Yes. I want a new comic book、 I’m ____(go) to the bookstore,is一、连词成句1 to are going weekend the you what do on2 you season do which best like三.10 Milan _____(play) the piano every evening、 I want ____(buy) some vegetables.The girls ____(dance) in the classroom、 用所给的动词的正确形式填空1
注意哦)(图为,有些矮;s the man like,手中拿着一根棒子、胖?_____________________________(这里的like指样子而不是像:一个年老的男人看图填空what&#39
提问者采纳
don&#39,teaches8;t 补充,is dancing6?Which season do you like best、1,play——playing2,singing2,have9,to buy5.他像一个工人,plays二,teachs——teaches3。What are you giong to do on the weekend,are having4,going3?三一;t——doesn&#39,washing7、1,is10:He is like a worker
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
小学六年级英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
washing 7.having 5.teachs--teaches3.have 9.What are you going to do on weekend2.is 10.are 4. going 3. plays 11.singing 2.Which season do you like best1.to buy
6.teaches 8.play--playing2
1。singing
like doing sth(习惯性动作)/like to do sth2。going
going to do打算去干某事3。are having,正在进行的动作4。to buy5.are dancing6.washing7.teaches8.have9.is10.plays1.What are you going to do on the weekend?2.Which season do you like best?1.play--playing2.teachs--teaches3.don't--doesn't
(1)to sing (2)going (3)are having (4)to by (5)are dancing (6)washing(7)teaches (8)have
(10)piays2(1)what are you going to do on weedend?(2)which season do you like best?3(1) to play (2)teaches (3)doesn't
1.singing2.going3.having4.to buy5.are dancing6.washing7.teaches8.have9.is10.piayswhat are you going to do on the weekend?which season do you like best?1.piaying 2.teaches 3.doesn't标准答案
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学英语作文-A rainy Day要体现Three be句型的结构。不要太复杂。小学基础就行了。拜托了~_百度知道
小学英语作文-A rainy Day要体现Three be句型的结构。不要太复杂。小学基础就行了。拜托了~
要10句。最少8句。各位拜托了~
提问者采纳
though there are many games on it .There are many clouds in the sky. I don&#39,becasue it brings much clouds.I sit beside the window playing my computer , m still unhappy! 手打的= =;t like rain,there is lots of rainA rainy DayToday is a rainy day. There are flowers next to my windows, too. What a bad day.There are many buildings in distance,but I &#39. There are few umbrellas.There are few people in the street, so I am very sad,but they are grey
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
小学英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
There is a rainy day.
有THree be句型吗?
Today is a rainy day.There is raining cats and dogs.There isn't anyone on the road.I don't like rainy day. I can't go out to play.There are some umbrella in our home.You must take them than go out or you will get wet.I hate rainy day!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“TheChangesinMyHometown”为题的80词英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以“TheChangesinMyHometown”为题的80词英语作文
以“TheChangesinMyHometown”为题的80词英语作文
Have you ever dreamed of your hometown changes?My hometown has changed a lot.There are many treer and flowers near the tal l buildings.You don't need to go doorstep that you can …我喜欢跳绳写一篇英语作文。不少于50单词,小学的,不要太好和太复杂。快快快快,在线等,家庭作业_百度知道
我喜欢跳绳写一篇英语作文。不少于50单词,小学的,不要太好和太复杂。快快快快,在线等,家庭作业
提问者采纳
But the most happy things in my lm crazy about it.When I am rope skipping,Rope skipping can make ourselves more healyhy and optimistic,I feels very excitingI like many things,dancing.I&#39,for example,ping-pong ball,swimming.Besides
全是我一个单词一个单词想出来的,都按照小学标准写的,给个好评吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Grandma.(1)My favourite sport is rope skipping, I have no sister. Rope skipping can prevent stomach problems, Bing Pangqiu, coordination, I - year-old, and he and I Like love, endurance and explosiveness. he also came from China. Rope skipping can also train people jumping, weight loss., balance,
help sleep, but I do not like skipping., speed, Grandpa. The same time develop accuracy, etc, flexibility.(2)XX Hello., football., we often together to play basketball, and the indomitable will and spirit of making progress., entertainment.. So, I am a Chinese. my family of 5 individuals, i think rope skipping is a good sport! I am from China, I was a student. I have a friend called , etc, I have a class I was . .. So they have a common language. , Dad, me, Mom, but I a brother and sister I love playing basketball..Rope skipping is a good sport.
learning jump rope method is very simple
XX Hello! I am from China, I am a Chinese, I was a student, I - year-old, I have a class I was ... ... my family of 5 individuals, me, Dad, Mom, Grandpa, Grandma, I have no sister, but I a brother and sister I love playing basketball, Bing Pangqiu, football, etc., but I do not like skipping, etc. I have a friend called ... ... he also came from China, we often together to play basketball, entertainment, and he and I Like love. So they have a common language.
In all sports, the sport that I like most is skipping. Rope skipping is a good exercise for students. It can make our body stronger. I always skip in the after dinner, and I think it doesn't make me fat.I love rope skipping, do you?
i like ropping tyhthgrhrh yjhgynj
hhd rfhnyg drfghfgbdh fgh r
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的理想六年级作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信