grammmar的所有发音相似的英语单词单词

marbrodreain是四个单词组成的,按顺序拆分的。有谁能帮我解出是哪四个单词,并且是什么意思!_百度知道
marbrodreain是四个单词组成的,按顺序拆分的。有谁能帮我解出是哪四个单词,并且是什么意思!
谢谢大家,急用!
我有更好的答案
mar bro drea in mar 三月bro 兄弟drea 德瑞(女子名)in 里面
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁和mar、mars发音一样的单词有吗?_百度作业帮
和mar、mars发音一样的单词有吗?
和mar、mars发音一样的单词有吗?
情意绵绵〃頚象
mark 算吗?
扫描下载二维码Gramm的海词问答与网友补充:
Gramm的相关资料:
Gramm&:&克 ...
在&&中查看更多...
相关词典网站:1,个两个同类的单词pear banana [ ] [ ]cabbage potato[ ] [ ]three ten[ ] [ ]engineer cleaner[ ][ ]mar.aug[ ] [ ]over in[ ][ ] mirror end table[ ] [ ]cinema museum[ ][ ]选择正确的.你向别人介绍自己时应当说;a.thia ia peter.bI'm _百度作业帮
1,个两个同类的单词pear banana [ ] [ ]cabbage potato[ ] [ ]three ten[ ] [ ]engineer cleaner[ ][ ]mar.aug[ ] [ ]over in[ ][ ] mirror end table[ ] [ ]cinema museum[ ][ ]选择正确的.你向别人介绍自己时应当说;a.thia ia peter.bI'm
1,个两个同类的单词pear banana [ ] [ ]cabbage potato[ ] [ ]three ten[ ] [ ]engineer cleaner[ ][ ]mar.aug[ ] [ ]over in[ ][ ] mirror end table[ ] [ ]cinema museum[ ][ ]选择正确的.你向别人介绍自己时应当说;a.thia ia peter.bI'ice to meet you.
1.pear banana apple grape cabbage potato tomato pumpkinthree ten five nine engineer cleaner postman firemanMar.Aug.Sep.Nov.over in under onmirror table chair bed cinema museum shop library2.向别人介绍自己只要说B,但如果是打电话就说A
你的问题能表达得更明白点么,呵呵~
1. pear banana apple grape
cabbage potato tomato pumpkin
engineer cleaner postman fireman
扫描下载二维码那位大侠帮我做啊 一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1.I’m very excited a___ going to China.2.I can't read this word well.Do you know how to p___this word?3.It's necessary to learn a language by studying g_____.4.Talking with fo_百度作业帮
那位大侠帮我做啊 一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1.I’m very excited a___ going to China.2.I can't read this word well.Do you know how to p___this word?3.It's necessary to learn a language by studying g_____.4.Talking with fo
那位大侠帮我做啊 一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1.I’m very excited a___ going to China.2.I can't read this word well.Do you know how to p___this word?3.It's necessary to learn a language by studying g_____.4.Talking with foreigners can help improve our speaking s_____.5.jim should read a_____ in order that the others can hear him.二、用所给词的正确形式填空1.—What do you think of English grammmar?—Oh ,it's too _____ (bore)2.How do you like your teacher's ________ (pronounce)3.Do you learn English by ______ (watch) English-language videos?4.—Do you like that book?—Yeah.I get _______(excite) whenever I read it.5.Ithink _____(speak) English is more difficult than written English.
一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1. I’m very excited a_AT__ going to China.2. I can't read this word well. Do you know how to p__PRONUNCIATION_this word?3. It's necessary to learn a language by studying g__GRAMMAR___.4. Talking with foreigners can help improve our speaking s___SKILL__.5. jim should read a__ALOUD___ in order that the others can hear him.二、用所给词的正确形式填空1. —What do you think of English grammmar?—Oh , it's too __BORING___ (bore)2. How do you like your teacher's __PRONUNCIATION______ (pronounce)3. Do you learn English by ___WATCHING___ (watch) English-language videos?4. —Do you like that book?—Yeah. I get ___EXCITED____(excite) whenever I read it.5. Ithink __SPOKEN___(speak) English is more difficult than written English.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 拼写相似的英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信