【中考易】广东省2016中考历史总复习 第1-21讲课件(打包21套)
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
E&&&&&&&币:12
大&&&&&&小:29810KBKB
    【中考易】广东省2016中考历史总复习 第1-21讲课件(打包21套)请问《新课标系列丛书 初中英语 同步练习+过关测试 九年级》这本书在哪有卖_百度知道您现在的位置: &&
&& 文章正文
深圳版2016年中考学业水平测试辅导用书:中考易生物学+地理
来源:易考吧 &
& 【易考吧中考考试网】
&nbsp&nbsp[导读]:深圳版2016年中考学业水平测试辅导用书:中考易生物学+地理,更多广东省中考报考条件、模拟试题和历年真题,请访问易考吧吉林事业单位招聘网()。
2016年广东省深圳市:具体时间请访问易考吧广东省中考考试网-考试通知频道。专家推荐:
&深圳版2016年中考学业水平测试辅导用书:中考易生物学+地理
  2016年广东省深圳市:具体时间请访问易考吧广东省中考考试网-考试通知频道。
  喜讯:为了帮助广大考生更好的复习2016年深圳市中考知识,做好备考工作,易考吧书店上线了,让考生的备考全方位,更有效,信心爆棚!易考吧希望此考试教材资料能够为广大考生朋友带来实实在在的帮助,使每一位考生都能够学有所成,在2016年深圳市中考考试中取得优异成绩。
深圳版2016年中考学业水平测试辅导用书:中考易生物学+地理 []
广东经济出版社
杨志成 主编
出版日期:
2015年12月
  【内容简介】
  书名:深圳2016年中考学业水平测试辅导用书:中考易生物学+地理
  出版社:广东经济出版社
  出版时间:2015年12月
  作者:杨志成主编
  ISBN编号:9
  总定价:60.00元
  教材购买链接:
编辑:[Amy] 【】
更多信息请访问:
2016年中考考试在线辅导
化学[ 开放性专题]
化学[ 联系实际专题]
化学[ 信息迁移专题]
化学[ 学科渗透专题]
化学[备考攻略]
化学[化学计算]
化学[化学实验]
化学[基础概念和理论]
化学[元素及化合物]
数学[备考功略]
数学[代数与几何的综合]
数学[方程(组)与不等式(组)]
数学[空间与图形]
数学[三角形]
数学[数量与函数]
数学[数与式]
数学[四边形]
数学[统计与概率]
物理[备考攻略]
物理[电学]
物理[力学]
英语[备考攻略]
英语[完型]
英语[写作]
英语[语法]
英语[阅读]
语文[备考战略]
语文[基础模块]
语文[诗歌赏析]
语文[文言文阅读]
语文[现代阅读]
语文[写作模块]
&看了本文的易考吧网友还看了
版权声明 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&
如果易考吧所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系
,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
&冯静:●毕业于北京师范大学,5年的中考数学教学经验。●很强的感染力,易带动学生的课堂积极性;●清晰的解…
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&9:00-18:00周一至周五2015年上海市初三中考真题英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:九年级试卷类型:中考真题适用省份:上海试卷年份:2015年题数:28浏览数:3446解析人:易题库第一部分
选择题一、单选题报错1.Which of the following words is pronounced | e:p|A.shapeB.sheepC.shopD.ship难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:554次评分:报错2.Nowadays I can choose online courses and study by______A.IB.meC.myD.myself难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:621次评分:报错3.I love this picture_____ you beside the music fountainA.inB.ofC.onD.at难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:650次评分:报错4.There was a big crowd waiting____ the opening ceremony to startA.byB.fromC.forD.with难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:614次评分:报错5.Rose received a letter full of love from her parents on her_____ birthdayA.sixteenB.sixteen’sC.sixteenthD.sixteenths难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:572次评分:报错6.Alex did the project on community service____ better than his classmatesA.soB.veryC.tooD.much难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:626次评分:报错7.Leave the relevant books behind,____ you won’t be able to think independentlyA.orB.andC.soD.but难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:493次评分:报错8.______Mike didn’t win the race, he was still wearing a smile on his faceA.IfB.sinceC.AlthoughD.because难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:555次评分:报错9.The little dancer from Australia looks____ in the long skirtA.gentlyB.happilyC.beautifullyD.lovely难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:593次评分:报错10.Now Jerry____ the exchange programs with his classmates in the meeting roomA.discussedB.in discussingC.was discussingD.has discussed难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:512次评分:报错11.Tim told us that his company______ robots to do some of the work A.usesB.will useC.has usedD.would use难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:490次评分:报错12.Over 30,000 dollars ___ for a children’s hospital by a British girl several months ageA.in raisedB.was raisedC.will be raisedD.has been raised难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:510次评分:报错13.my friend invited me ___ the art club,and I accepted it with pleasureA.joinB.to joinC.joinedD.joining难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:512次评分:报错14.Martin was so busy___ the old that he gave up his part-time jobA.helpingB.helpedC.to helpD.help难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:638次评分:报错15.-Mum,___ I visit the Movie Museum tomorrow? -I’m afraid you can’t.It is closed on MondayA.mustB.mayC.shouldD.need难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:504次评分:报错16.____ important it is for kids to imagine freelyA.whatB.what aC.what anD.how难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:552次评分:报错17.Please ______your exam papers once again before handing them inA.going overB.went overC.go overD.to go over难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:555次评分:报错18.-____ father took part in the charity activity in the neighbourhood yesterday -Peter’sA.WhoseB.whatC.whichD.who难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:534次评分:报错19.-Don’t threw plastic bags towards the animals in the zoo -______A.All rightB.my pleasureC.not at allD.Doesn’t mention难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:524次评分:报错20.You look sad,Betty.What is the matter with you?A.I’ve got the first prizeB.I’m sorry to hear thatC.I can’t attend the summer campD.I don’t quite agree with you难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:599次评分:第二部分
非选择题二、信息匹配报错21.Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box.Each can be used only once (将下列单词或词组填入空格,每空格限填一词,每词只能填一词)
  Today I am going to talk about rainforest.Are you _1__ with them? They are interesting and exciting places! Many kinds of the world’s plants and animals live in the rainforests.   However, rainforests are___2___ now—they are disappearing very fast because they are cut down or burnt every day.As a result, ___3____ animals and plants are dying out.   Maybe you have never been to a rainforest, so why should you protect them__4__?Rainforests are important to everyone.They are important because the plants in the rainforests make oxygen.We need oxygen to breathe. &
  Rainforests also help to ---5--- the weather.When trees are down, it gets hotter.Besides, one quarter of our___6___ come from plants.Many of these plants can be found only in rainforests.There is a lot that we have not learnt about rainforests.If we __7__ them, we will never find out.   In my opinion, our future__8__ saving the rainforests.We must tell more people how important rainforests are so that they will stop doing harm to them.We must protect the rainforests now.We have to act now to save our early home.难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:702次评分:三、完成句子报错22.Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms(用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子,每空格限填一词) 1.Some people like reading on Wechat, but_____ don’t.(other) 2.Cut the strawberries into pieces and put_____ into the younger.(they) 3.The day was_____ , but the man was trying to come through.(closeD. 4.I’m thankful to the teacher for her _____ on my interview.(suggest) 5.It’s our responsibility to make the sky______ than before.(clear) 6.Education is one of the most powerful ways to _____ one’s mind.(rich) 7.I think it’s ____ to judge a person before you reality know him.( fairy) 8._____, the famous temple was not damaged in the earthquake.( luck)难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:584次评分:报错23.完成句子 1.A dictionary is useful for us to understand new words.(改为复数形式)   ________& ________ useful for us to understand new words. 2.Marry paid about 1,500 dollars for a trip to Europe with her mother (对划线部分提问)   ________& ________ did Marry pay for a trip to Europe with her mother? 3.Mark returned to his country after he finished university abroad.(保持句意基本相同)   Mark ______& _______ to his country after he finished university abroad. 4.I am not good at playing badminton.Gary isn’t, either.(合并为一句)   ______ Gary _____ I am good at playing badminton. 5.Why does Jim send flowers to Ms Gary every September? he wondered (改为宾语从句)   He wondered why __________& ___________ fiowers to Ms Grey every September. 6.Wesley translates two French story books into Chinese every year.(改为被动语态)   Two French story books _____ ______ into Chinese by Wesley every year. 7.the amusement park,after,are going to,they,the speech contest (连词成句)   _______________________________________________________________ 难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:732次评分:四、阅读理解报错24.Choose the best answer (根据以下内容,选择最恰当的答案) 1.At __________, students are having a painting lesson.  A.9:30 a.m.  B.11:35 a.m.  C.1:30 p.m.  D.2:15 p.m.2.The underlined word “Alternatively” is closest in meaning to “__________”.  A.As another choice  B.For this reason  C.At the same time  D.In other words3.Students should prepare a new part of _____ ahead of time as their homework.  A.Technology  B.Biology  C.Drama  D.Chemistry4.Students can learn how to __________ according to the information in the table.  A.make a video  B.write a report on Drama   C.play basketball  D.surf the Internet safely5.An average student need about __________ minutes to finish his homework.  A.30  B.40  C.90  D.1106.The information in the table is mainly for students to __________.  A.take classes  B.do their homework  C.choose teachers  D.organize hobby groups难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:962次评分:报错25.Answer the questions(根据以下内容回答问题)
1.Denny believed in Santa Claus, didn’t he? 2.Where did the Christmas gifts come from according to Denny? 3.How old was Denny when he wrote the letter? 4.Why was Denny not on the “Nice List”? 5.What would Denny probably do in order to get a Christmas present? 6.Who do you think answered Denny’s letter? Give you reason.难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:1168次评分:五、完形填空报错26.Choose the best answer and complete the passage(选择最恰当的选项完成短文) Road signs for your future  Sometimes,the choices you have made prove to be wrong.Don’t worry it’s not the end of the world! In traffic, what you do in this situation is just turn around and find a& &&&1&& &&way.That’s exactly what you should also do in real life.In your life you will find many dead ends but you will always find your way out of them.
  Life is not always a walk in the park.There will be uphill as well as downhill, bumps(凸块) and smooth rides.If you are not careful, a bump can make you &&&&2&& &.Huwever, riding your life along just straight roads with no bumps can become &&3&&& .So, a bump can be a nice experience as well.
  Right or left? In your life there will be times when you have to make a &&&&5&&& .Your may want to focus on your studies, so you choose to stop a hobby that you’ve had for years.6&& &! Before putting away the guitar or stopping your dance lessons, you should think how you could divide your time between studying and hobbies.Basically it’s just a question of how to manage your time.
  Whatever you do in life, remember to take it easy, You don’t have to run everywhere.Sometimes running makes life less enjoyable.It’s often better to think before taking action.So, think first and then act! There’s really no rush! You don’t have to experience everything before you’re 20! 1.A.better & & & & & & & &B.shorter & & & & & & & & &C.faster & & & & & & & & & & &D.wider2.A.grow & & & & & & & & &B.cry & & & & & & & & & & &C.change & & & & & & & & & & &D.fall 3.A.helpful & & & & & & & B.boring & & & & & & & & & C.lucky & & & & & & & & & & & D.dangerous4.A.& & & & & & & B.& & & & & & & & &C.& & & & & & & & & &D.5.A.living & & & & & & & &B.decision&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.mistake & & & & & & & & & &D.wish6.A.Drive carefully & & & B.Act immediately & & & & & C.Think again & & & & & & & &D.Speak aloud难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:834次评分:六、阅读填空报错27.Fill in the blasky with proper worth (在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺。每空格限填一词,首字母已给)   It’s a commce school day at Southern Cross School near the famous Kruger National Park in South Africa.Teachers and pupils don’t sit in a classroom I&& 1 &, they go through the forest or sit under the threes.  The school teachers students all the same s&& 2& &as the rest of the country’s schools, but the teaching methods& are completely different.Southern Cross uses nature as a teaching tool.The teachers and their puoils go out into nature and work with animals and plants.These can be used to study a&& 3& &from maths and social sciences to languages.The school is in an area where animals live wild and can be hunted.To get to class, students travel a road through the forest that wild animals use as well.  The classroom for small preschoolers is a little different from the rest of the school.For example, the first lesson of the day is maths, but the teaching method is very s___4&& In this school you won’t hear a teacher saying “Count how many apples Jane has in her basket.”Actually, the children visit a nearby river to count the number of marks left by animals.This way they can see how many different animals come to d&& 5&& during the night.  The students are encouraged to take care of the injured and small animals.If they find a dead animal in the area, they study where the animal fits in the foot chain and how and why it d& 6& .  The headmaster says, “We must make people understand what we are doing to the e__7& .We need to care for our planet.” 难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:599次评分:七、书面表达报错28.Write at least 60 words on the topic “I want to invent&&&& &”(以“我想要发明 &&&&&&&”为题,写一篇不少于60个词的短文,标点符号不占格) 注意:1、将题目补充完整。 &&&&& 2、短文中不得出现任何人名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。 The following is for reference only.(以下表达仅供参考) ◆It can be used to… ◆It will be exciting/necessary/helpful to…难度系数:0.85-0.71浏览:685次评分:试题版权声明:该试题由用户上传,如涉及版权问题请发邮件到,我们核实确认后会予以删除。 -->记住密码合作方快速登录请您选择错误类型
错误描述:
0-500字描述字数太多,请修改提交成功!感谢您对易题库的支持,谢谢:-)我的试卷清空广东中考易英语卷参考答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
广东中考易英语卷参考答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级物理中考复习 的文章