BAlBA|emmmm是什么意思思?

HelloTrade Will Help
You To Find A Business
XWelcome GuestHow it WorksTell us what you need by filling in the form Receive Verified supplier details Compare Quotations and seal the deal 1Basic Info2Requirement Details3Additional DetailsContinueSkip
Request for Quote
Member Since6 Yrs
Po Box No. 1171, Spalding Lincoln, England-PD119DQ, United Kingdom
Contact Supplier
Contact UsEmail Enquiry
Contact Details of SupplierPo Box No. 1171, Spalding Lincoln, England-PD119DQ, UK+(44)-(8)-http://www.balbatech.com
FEATURED PRODUCTS
Get Quotes
Get Quotes
Get Quotes from Balba Technologies
RELATED PRODUCTS
Related Suppliers
Invalid Input
Enter product/service name
Please enter Mobile Number
Mobile Number
Invalid Email ID
Invalid Email ID
Your Contact Information
Provide any specific details
about : 'Product/Service required', 'Quality','Standard','Size' etc...
Convenient
Competitive Quotes
Choice of Suppliers
Payment Protection
sending enquiry ....
Thanks for Asking Quotation.Your enquiry has been sent successfullyThanks for Asking Quotation.Your enquiry has been sent successfully
unable to instantiate your call right now. please try after some time.
--Select Currency-- INR - India Rupees USD - U.S. Dollars GBP - U.K. Pounds EUR - Euro AUD - Australia Dollars CAD - Canada Dollars CHF - Switzerland Francs JPY - Japan Yen HKD - Hong Kong Dollars NZD - New Zealand Dollars SGD - Singapore Dollars NTD - Taiwan Dollars RMB - Renminbi Other
Preferred suppliers location:
How soon do you want to purchase:
After 1 month
Why do you need this:
For Reselling
For Your End Use
Is this your:
One Time Requirement
Regular Requirement
--Select--Daily Weekly Monthly Quaterly Half Yearly Yearly扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
|a-b|表示什么意思,它的几何意义呢?假如a是-1,b是1呢
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
|a-b|表示a与b两数之差的绝对值,正数的绝对值是它本身;负数的绝对值是它的相反数;比如a=-1,b=1;则|a-b|=|-1-1|=|-2|=2;几何意义为a与b两点间的距离
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
a与b两点间的距离
不是向量吗?
扫描下载二维码\b是什么意思?(C语言中)_百度知道
\b是什么意思?(C语言中)
我有更好的答案
printf(&\t\b1&);执行这条语句时,相当于先输出一个tab键然后一个退格键(删除了前面的tab键),再输出1,这样肯定与第一排的对齐了
采纳率:53%
输出一个退格,就是把光标退一个格,
输出一个回退键(即相当于按一下键盘上的一个BACKSPACE键即回退键)
#include&stdio.h&int main(){
for(i=1;i&=9;i++)
printf(&%d&,i);
printf(&\n&);
printf(&\t\b1&);}为什么这个程序输出的结果 第2排的1 对应着第一排的1
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
c语言的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。balba-bunny (Diko Linnai ) | DeviantArt
Sugar pie Honey Bun
This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Personal Zone
Misc. Zone
Temptation
Albion Diko avatar by StarValerian
Little miss Clarabelle
Viva la Albion Diko
Yours truly, Albion Diko
I'll make it better
"I am familiar with redheads. I know how difficult, confusing, temperamental, sassy, high maintenance, and commanding they can be...and yet I am still drawn to them like a fly to a ZAPPER!"
Newest Deviations
Share a Status Update with your watchers!
Drop me a block rockin' BEEF, homeslice of cheese! I'm Diko Linnai, half Italian, half Hawaiian, 100% daydreamer. ^_^I am a very opened minded individual, and very friendly, and honest. Give me your sincerity, kindness, and honesty, and I'll give you mine in return. Current Residence: Brightwall, AlbiondeviantWEAR sizing preference: DANGEROUS CURVES Favourite style of art: Abstract, Impressionism, Realism, still life, Modern, Art Nouveau, comic/mangaPersonal Quote: Love's not what you' what you're expecting to give: everything
Journal Entry: Wed Aug 8,
...a final panel interview for the police department? THIS GIRL!!!!! Ok so I passed the second examination for 911 Dispatch job for a local (well not so local) police department and all I have to do now is the last interview followed by a polygraph test and a mandatory Sheriff's training orientation. So why am I telling you guys this? Because once again no one on FB gives a crap
Well, I get plenty of "likes" and such but everyone here is always more supportive of my fluctuating life changes. There were so many girls that stood up and auto failed the exam I was actually quite surprised when I handed in my badge and was given a certificate of completion. I have NO idea what a law enforcement type interview is like, let alone being interviewed by a panel of police officers T___T&&This has been my career path for so long, but life sort of got in the way as did religion and failed relationships. I had career shadowed several court reporters and interpreters, and it's always what I wanted to do. Also, I'd be following in my family's footsteps to be in some type of law job (my step sisses are all either lawyers or foreign consulates on my dad's side) so I'm in the process of enrolling in school and I'll be taking Vietnamese and Italian. And YES
it's gonna be at FJC with you!
Unless, of course you don't go there anymore and you moved onto CSUF lol Also, yeah the divorce is finalized so I'm single even though I'm taken right now ^__^ He left me on a very bad note, something I will never forgive him for, but eventually he'll be only a memory. My anger has subsided considerably and I don't lose control of my emotions at all anymore. A lot of my negative reactions and outbursts were due to the way he left me, but I have no more ties with him, so the stress levels have dissipated. Still working on those requests! Sketching Jammy Manford's request traditionally so I hope I can get my tablet to work again! Hope all is well with everyone I'll try to be on here more often even if I don't have much to post. Buona notte, il caro mios~ Wow...I found a lot of stamps here... :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Listening to: Silence!
Watching: The IT Crowd
Playing: HoN
Drinking: Cherry Coke
has started a donation pool!
I'd LOVE to commission a custom journal skin, and also use for prizes and fellow members!I'd even be fine with one point per person. I'd love you forever
Please see my points commissions rules in the lower left of my profile under my critiques box
You must be logged in to donate.
Add a Comment:
Happy Birthday! &Hope you had a great day and enjoyed cake and presents! &Have a great one!
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY, Diko Linnai, a.k.a. "balba-bunny," devious artist gal!
Good luck, and I hope you'll have a great birthday today!I also hope you're doing very awesome at all art ' I love 'em!
Comments by:Nelson C. [my real name],"N.N.F.88"6:15 P.M.Los Angeles, CA Since I wouldn't have been able to do some birthday muro drawings, I got you two extra drawing copies, so...SURPRISE;Believe it or not, two birthday muro drawing copies I made, of chibi Haruhi Suzumiya and Mikuru Asahina wishing you one, so, wishes 'n' luck!Click on them:
Love your art!
Happy birthday, friend. It's been too long.
Happy Birthday! &Hope you have a great one!
Go To Page:后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
重要声明:本讨论区是以即时上载留言的方式运作,军号网对所有留言的真实性,完整性及立场等,不负任何法律责任,而一切留言之言论只代表留言者个人意见,并非本网站之立场,用户不应信赖内容,并应自行判断内容之真实性。请会员交流自觉遵守其所在当地的法律法规。
Copyright &
& All Rights Reserved.