i dear c s是什么i got a boy舞蹈教学

I like that skateboard.But it is ( ). A.to dear B.dear,too C
I like that skateboard.But it is ( ). A.to dear B.dear,too C.too dear
I like that skateboard.But it is (too dear). 太贵
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《I like that skateboard.But it is ( ). A.to dear B.dear,too C》相关的作业问题
that father often goes skateboarding with his son.(skateboard) go doing sth.skateboard vi.滑滑板
skateboarding,意思是去踩滑板
would you like a skateboard as your birthday present?
Would you like a a skateboard as your birthday present?What would you like as your birthday present?
students'名称复数,且s结尾的所有格,后面加'
我在我的滑板上飞驰,嗨!小心,我正在掠过!我是新感觉(势力),我是一道晴天霹雳.给女孩们耍着花招,我一圈一圈地旋转着.因为我生来就很帅.寻找喜欢这种方式的我的爱人得到一个女孩,然后载着她再次一起滑行.她到来的那一刻我才能感觉我活着.我会告诉他我活着的意义.
2.I like tennis.3.My mother has some CDs.4.My father likes sport programs.5.My friends like horror movies.6.My grandfather likes music.7.I have a hamster.8.My g
all the boys in our class like skateboard
我喜欢越野摩托车,越野自行车还有滑板.我的生日是4月5 日.喜欢音乐,爱玩反恐,计划简单 林肯公园,常感失败,妄得更多
1.We can see(a nice skateboard).(划线提问)What can you see?2.There is(a)child sitting behind the wall.(划线提问)How many children are there sitting behind the wall?
然后滑雪板冲了起来,米雪儿掉下哭了起来
What is Helen's birthday present?海伦的生日礼物是什么?保证准确率~
does not havehave
1Mine2 are百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答以后有问题可以直接向我或【海纳百川团】提问哦~请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,
I am going to go skateboard the next week.我将会在下星期去玩滑板.
each 是强调个体,但后面接of the boys,指的是众多男孩中的某个个体,在这个句子中的主语是each指代的人,也就是你所说的强调的个体,所以用单数第三人称.望采纳哦 谢谢 如有不懂可以问我哦 O(∩_∩)O~
Aalways是“总是”的意思 never是“从不”的意思but告诉我们后面的句子与前面的意思相反,所以选A 练习册上的句子前后的主语不一样,前面的主语是I,后面的主语是HE.句意是我从来不坐公交车去学校,可是他经常这样.( ) I’m sorry . C. It’s blue .——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
( ) I’m sorry . C. It’s blue . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
It’s Sunday evening. I’m at
birthday party. It is her birthday today. There many friends at house. Some stand beside the table and enjoy the food and drinks. I like the chocolate and the fruit . Sandy sits on the sofa and talks
some friends there. She wears a new yellow T-shirt and ____blue jeans. She so cool. Wow! The cake is really big. All her friends begin to “Happy Birthday” to her. Then we share the big cake with her. Sandy is very at the party. Everyone has a good _______ here.1.A. Sandys B. Sandy’s C. Sandy
D. Sandys’2.A. are B. is C. have D. has3.A. her B. his C. hers D. she4.A. very B. much C. very much D. a lot of5.A. from B. for C. on D. with6.A. a B. one C. a pair of D. a pair7.A. look B. looks C. to look D. looking8.A. speak B. sing C. play D. write9.A. sorry
B. sad C. well D. happy 10.A.times B. time C. birthday D. days  
完形填空。
&&&& I ran into a stranger as he passed by. "I'm so sorry!" was my reply. Then he said, "Excuse me, too. I didn't even&&&1& &you." We were very&&2& , the stranger and I. Then we went on our way after saying&&&3& . &&&& But at home, a different & 4&&&is told. How we treat our&&&5& &ones, the young and the old. Later, in the kitchen, as I cooked our supper, my&&&6& &entered, very still. When I turned, I nearly knocked her down." Get out of the way!" I&&&7& &at her. She left, with her little heart broken. I didn't&&&8& &how hard I'd spoken.&&& &The night, as I lay awake in bed, God' quiet voice&&&9&&&to me and said," While with strangers, you are polite, but with those you love, you didn't do it properly. Go and look right now on the&&&10& &floor, you'll find some flowers there by the door. Those are the flowers she&&&11 &&for you. She picked them herself-pink, yellow and blue. &&&& By this time, I felt&& 12&&&and small and now my&&&13& &fell. I quietly went to her bed, "Wake up, my dear daughter." I said."Are these flowers you picked for me? She smiled, "I found them under the tree.. I knew you'd like them,&& 14&&&the blue." I said,"I'm so&&&15& &that I missed them today…. &&&& And I shouldn't have shouted at you that way." And she whispered,"Mommy, that's Ok. I still love you anyway." I hugged her and said," I love you, too and love your flowers, especially the blue.
(&&& )1. A. see&&&&&&& (&&& )2. A. nervous&&& (&&& )3. A. welcome&&& (&&& )4. A. story&&&&& (&&& )5. A. crazy&&&&& (&&& )6. A. mother&&&& (&&& )7. A. smiled&&&& (&&& )8. A. lie&&&&&&& (&&& )9. A. looked&&&& (&&& )10. A. kitchen&& (&&& )11. A. brought&& (&&& )12. A. excited&& (&&& )13. A. leg&&&&&& (&&& )14. A. especially(&&& )15. A. brave&&&&
B. tell&&&&&&&& & B. alike&&&&&&& B. thanks&&&&&&& & B. message&&&&& & B. beloved&&&&& & B. husband&&&&& && B. looked&&&&& && B. care&&&&&&& && B. pointed&&&& && B. bedroom&&&& && B. bought&&&&& &&& B. sad&&&&&&& && B. heart&&&&&& &&&& B. specially && B. lazy&&&&&&&
C. get&&&&&&& &C. polite&&&& C. hello&&&&&& &C. notice&&&& &C. blind&&&&& C. daughter&&& &C. shot&&&&&& &C. attack&&&& &C. spoke&&&&& &C. store&&&&& &C. stole&&&&& & C. happy&&&& & C. tears&&&& &&&& C. except & C. sorry&&&&
D. take&&&&&&&&&&& && D. confident&&& &&D. good-bye.&&&&&&& & D. activity&&&&&&& & D. brave&&&&&&&& && D. son&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. shouted&&&&&&& &&& D. realize&&&&&& && D. listened&&&&&& && D. library&&&&&&& &&& D. paid&&&&&&&&& && D. great&&&&&&&&& &&& D. feelings&&&&& &&&&& D. except for& && D. excited&&&&&&&
阅读理解。Saleswoman: Can I help you?&Jim: Oh, yes. How much is this T-shirt? Saleswoman: It's only $ 29.50.&Jim: Really? Is it on sale? Saleswoman: Yes. It's usually $45.00. But only at the weekends, everything is at a very good price.&Jim: OK. I'll take two T-shirts for my twin sons. Saleswoman: What colour do they like?&Jim: Blue. Saleswoman: Oh, I'm so sorry. We haven't any blue ones left. How about the green ones?&Jim: All right. Here's the money. Saleswoman: Thanks. Here's your change (零钱). 1. Two sweaters are ______ on Monday.&A. $28.00&& B. $45.00&& C. $90.00&& D. $56.00 2. The meaning of the phrase "on sale" is ______.&&& A. 减价销售&&B. 正常营业&&C. 非卖品&&D. 高价回收3. They are talking ______. A. in a shop&&B. at home&&C. in a school&&D. in a hospital 4. At last (最后) Jim buys two ______ for his sons.&&A. blue sweaters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. green T-shirts&& C. white jeans&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. yellow skirts 5. If Mary buys three ______ on Saturday here, they will cost (使……花费) her $60.00. A. sweaters&&&&&B. T-shirts&&&&&&C. skirts&&&& D. jeans
A father was sitting at his desk and looking at hisbills when his young son rushed in and said, “Dad, because today is yourbirthday and you’re 40 years old, I’m going to give you 40 kisses, one for eachyear!” When the boy started kissing, the father shouted, “Oh, Andrew, don’t doit now. I’m too busy!”The boy soon became silent as tears fell down from hisbig blue eyes. Feeling sorry, the father said, “You can finish the kisses later.”The boy said nothing but quietly walked away. Thatevening the father said, “Come and finish the kisses now, Andrew!” But the boydidn’t.Unfortunately, a few days later, the boy had anaccident and died. His sad father wrote,“If only I could tell him how sorry Iam for my thoughtless words, and how much my heart is hurting.”Love is a two-way street. We must warmly accept anyloving act, or others will take it as a “No” and it may leave a scar(伤痕). If we don’t receive love, our life will lose itstrue meaning.Any loving act must be warmly accepted, or it will betaken as rejection and can leave a scar. If we are too busy to give and receivelove, we are too silly! Nothing is more important than accepting love fromthose who are and dear to us.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)1.On his father’s birthday, the boy wanted to &&&&&.A. help his father write the bills.B. give kisses to his father.C. buy a gift for his father.D. talk with his father.2.The boy felt &&&&&whenhis father refused him.A. sad &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.puzzled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.happy 3.A few days later, the boy&&&&&.A. went back to school.B. was hurt in an accidentC. was killed in an accidentD. was angry with his father 4.Which of the following is NOT true?A. Andrew’s father was busy looking at his bills onhis birthday.B. Andrew was killed in an accident on his father’sbirthday.C. Andrew’s father asked him to give him the kisseslater.D. Andrew’s father felt sorry after the accidenthappened.5.We can know from the passage that &&&&&&.A. love keeps one busy all the time.B. love can make people happy and unhappy.C. it is important to love people around us D. we should learn to give and receive love&
A father was sitting at his desk and looking at his bills when his young son rushed in and said, “Dad, because today is your birthday and you’re 40 years old, I’m going to give you 40 kisses, one for each year!” When the boy started kissing, the father shouted, “Oh, Andrew, don’t do it now. I’m too busy!”The boy soon became silent as tears fell down from his big blue eyes. Feeling sorry, the father said, “You can finish the kisses later .”The boy said nothing but quietly walked away. That evening the father said, “Come and finish the kisses now, Andrew!” But the boy didn’t.Unfortunately, a few days later, the boy had an accident and died. His sad father wrote,“If only I could tell him how sorry I am for my thoughtless words, and how much my heart is hurting.”Love is a two-way street. We must warmly accept any loving act, or others will take it as a “No” and it may leave a scar(伤痕). If we don’t receive love, our life will lose its true meaning.Any loving act must be warmly accepted, or it will be taken as rejection and can leave a scar. If we are too busy to give and receive love, we are too silly! Nothing is more important than accepting love from those who are and dear to us.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】On his father’s birthday, the boy wanted to &&&&&.A.help his father write the bills.&B.give kisses to his father.&C.buy a gift for his father.&D.talk with his father.&【小题2】The boy felt &&&&&when his father refused him.A.sad &B.puzzled&C.excited&D.happy&【小题3】A few days later, the boy&&&&&.A.went back to school.&B.was hurt in an accident&C.was killed in an accident&D.was angry with his father&【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Andrew’s father was busy looking at his bills on his birthday.&B.Andrew was killed in an accident on his father’s birthday.&C.Andrew’s father asked him to give him the kisses later.&D.Andrew’s father felt sorry after the accident happened.&【小题5】We can know from the passage that &&&&&&. A.love keeps one busy all the time.&B.love can make people happy and unhappy.&C.it is important to love people around us &D.we should learn to give and receive love&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号dear什么意思_百度知道
dear什么意思
dear英 [dɪə(r)] 美 [dɪr] adj. 亲爱的;敬爱的;昂贵的;严厉的 n. 亲爱的人;宠物 int. 哎 adv. 高价地;疼爱地;贵 亲爱; 亲爱的; 昂贵的; 哎呀 复数:dears 比较级:dearer 最高级:dearest ADJ 形容词亲爱的;可爱的 You use dear to describe someone or something that you feel affection for.
【搭配模式】:ADJ nMrs Cavendish is a dear friend of mine... 卡文迪什夫人是我的一位亲密朋友。At last I am back at my dear little desk. 我终于回到了我那张可爱的小桌子旁。2. ADJ-GRADED 能被表示程度的副词或介词词组修饰的形容词对…来说心爱的;在…(心中)宝贵的 If something is dear to you or dear to your heart, you care deeply about it.
【搭配模式】:v-link ADJ to nHis family life was very dear to him... 他很珍视自己的家庭生活。This is a subject very dear to the hearts of academics up and down the country. 这个话题举国上下的学者都非常关切。3. ADJ 形容词(用于表示喜爱或带有屈尊俯就意味的称呼中)亲爱的;小… You use dear in expressions such as 'my dear fellow', 'dear girl', or 'my dear Richard' when you are addressing someone whom you know and are fond of. You can also use expressions like this in a rude way to indicate that you think you are superior to the person you are addressing.
【搭配模式】:ADJ n【语用信息】:feelings【语域标签】:BRIT 英Of course, Toby, my dear fellow, of course... 当然,托比,我亲爱的朋友,当然。Take as long as you like, dear boy. 小伙子,随你花多长时间都行。4. ADJ 形容词(用于信函抬头的名字或头衔前)亲爱的,尊敬的 Dear is written at the beginning of a letter, followed by the name or title of the person you are writing to.
【搭配模式】:ADJ nDear Peter, I have been thinking about you so much during the past few days... 亲爱的彼得,过去的这几天里我一直都在想你。5. CONVENTION 惯用语尊敬的先生/尊敬的女士(英国英语中用于正式信函的开头,美国英语中则用 Sir 或 Madam) In British English, you begin formal letters with 'Dear Sir' or 'Dear Madam'. In American English, you begin them with 'Sir' or 'Madam'.
【FIELD标签】:WRITTEN 笔语'Dear sir,' she began. “尊敬的先生,”她开头写道。6. N-VOC 称呼名词(用于称呼喜爱的人)亲爱的 You can call someone dear as a sign of affection.
【语用信息】:feelingsYou're a lot like me, dear... 亲爱的,你很多地方都很像我。'Good night, my dears,' she called to us as we closed her door behind us. “晚安,我亲爱的孩子们,”我们关上她的房门时她对我们说道。7. EXCLAM 感叹语(表示伤心、失望或吃惊)啊呀,哎哟,天哪 You can use dear in expressions such as 'oh dear', 'dear me', and 'dear, dear' when you are sad, disappointed, or surprised about something.
【语用信息】:feelings'Oh dear, oh dear.' McKinnon sighed. 'You, too.' “哎呀,哎呀!”麦金农叹息道,“你也一样。”Outside, Bruce glanced at his watch: 'Dear me, nearly one o'clock.' 出了门,布鲁斯瞥了一眼自己的手表,“天哪,快一点了。”8. N-COUNT 可数名词可爱的人;好人 You can call someone a dear when you are fond of them and think that they are nice.
He's such a dear. 他人真好。9. ADJ-GRADED 能被表示程度的副词或介词词组修饰的形容词昂贵的;价高的 If you say that something is dear, you mean that it costs a lot of money, usually more than you can afford or more than you think it should cost.
【搭配模式】:usu v-link ADJ【语用信息】:disapproval【语域标签】:mainly BRIT 主英【STYLE标签】:INFORMAL 非正式CDs here are much dearer than in the States... 这儿的 CD 价格比美国那边贵多了。They're too dear. 它们的价格太高了。10. PHRASE 短语使…付出巨大代价;使…饱尝苦头 If something that someone does costs them dear, they suffer a lot as a result of it.
【搭配模式】:V inflectsSuch complacency is costing the company dear. 这种自满情绪正使公司付出沉重代价。dear, expensive, costly这些形容词都表示物品价格“高的,昂贵的”之意。dear: 侧重指要价过高,或远高于公道、合理的价格,其反义词是cheap。expensive: 指物品的价格超过了它本身所值,或超过了购买者的支付能力。costly: 指物品价格高,通常是因物品稀少或珍贵所致。1. your dear departed brother 你挚爱的亡兄 2. Dear Sir, I am very glad and honoured to write to you. 亲爱的先生,我能给你写信真是感到十分荣幸。 3. Dear madam, I am very glad and honoured to write to you. 亲爱的女士,我能给你写信真是感到十分荣幸。 4. It is not bad, only it is a bit too dear. 东西倒不坏,就是太贵了些。 5. She is very anxious about her dear old mother. 她十分惦念年迈的老母亲。 6. Oh dear! The travelling bag has been left behind. 唉呀!旅行袋忘了拿了。 7. Dear Mr. so-and-so: May I draw your attention to the following. 某先生台鉴。 8. I began my letter &Dear madam&. 我在书信的开头用“亲爱的夫人”。 9. He lost everything that was dear to him. 他所珍惜的一切都失去了。 10. Fruit is dear at this time of year. 一年中这个时候水果是很贵的。 11. Please, dear, we sympathize deeply. 听我说,亲爱的,我们深表同情。 12. Send our dear ones the happy news. 寄语亲人报喜讯。 13. Oh, dear! My pen is missing. 哎哟,我的笔不见了! 14. That's a dear shop. 那家商店东西很贵。 15. The wares in that store are dear. 那个商店里的商品价格高。 16. This camera is too dear. 这架照相机太贵了。 17. I will buy it, dear or cheap. 不论贵贱我都要买它。 18. Fear not, my dear, for I am here. 别怕,亲爱的,我在这儿。 19. How dear the lesson costs! 这个教训代价多大啊! 20. My dear compatriot, it is time that we did something for our country. 亲爱的同胞们,为国效劳的时候到了。
采纳率:65%
dear:亲爱的my dear 我亲爱的dear:昂贵的 = expensive
.亲爱的,敬爱的,昂贵的,严厉的
亲爱的,或者表示感叹“天啊!”。
亲爱的~亲,如果你认可我的回答,请点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【采纳回答】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~O(∩_∩)O,互相帮助,祝共同进步!
2条折叠回答
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dear的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。ixigo money
Travellers
c.s.i westly tamil church
been here ?
add to wishlist
Get photos from:
My Computer
Drop photos
of c.s.i westly tamil church
Upload photos
of c.s.i westly tamil church
Only jpg / jpeg formats supported.
Avoid photos with people or objectionable content
By submitting your photos, you agree to our
how to reach
click to rate
click to rate
Around 15 to 20minutes
popular for
God Lovers
Directions
Please write a review and help more travellers
Title of your review
* required
Write your review (minimum 100 characters)
* required
Please rate and help other travellers
click to rate
accommodation in chennai&
new & trending
trending hotel queries
ixigoers are looking for
popular flights
(C) 2018 Le Travenues Technology Pvt. Ltd. India. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners.D.F.DEAR/德菲蒂奥2018春季简约撞色翻领七分袖外套DMC8C002I672 绿色04 S【图片 价格 品牌 报价】-京东
D.F.DEAR/德菲蒂奥2018春季简约撞色翻领七分袖外套DMC8C002I672 绿色04 S
与行业相比
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
选择新地址
价 格: 到

规格与包装
本店好评商品
商品名称:D.F.DEAR/德菲蒂奥2018春季简约撞色翻领七分袖外套DMC8C002I672 绿色04 S
商品编号:
商品毛重:1.0kg
商品产地:中国大陆
货号:DMC8C002I672
组合规格:单件
风格:简约
类型:其它
领型:翻领
流行元素:其它
主要材质:其它
颜色:其它
袖长:七分袖
袖型:常规
适用年龄:30-34周岁
衣门襟:暗扣
图案:其它
厚度:薄款
版型:直筒型
上市时间:2017夏季
商品介绍加载中...
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,并非原价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
心中疑惑就问问买过此商品的同学吧~
iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')}

我要回帖

更多关于 i like it舞蹈教学 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信