linda是一名六年级的学生。本周六,她打算去去医院看望奶奶的作文,然后陪妈妈去超市购物

假如你是Millie,打算接受Joyce的邀请.请发一封邮件给妈妈,以征得她的同意.字数:70左右.joyce 邀请他的朋友millie本周六去梧桐山公园徒步旅行,下午返回.请你帮他完成这封邮件.(已经完成)Dear_百度作业帮
假如你是Millie,打算接受Joyce的邀请.请发一封邮件给妈妈,以征得她的同意.字数:70左右.joyce 邀请他的朋友millie本周六去梧桐山公园徒步旅行,下午返回.请你帮他完成这封邮件.(已经完成)Dear
假如你是Millie,打算接受Joyce的邀请.请发一封邮件给妈妈,以征得她的同意.字数:70左右.joyce 邀请他的朋友millie本周六去梧桐山公园徒步旅行,下午返回.请你帮他完成这封邮件.(已经完成)Dear MillieAre free this .saturday?How about .going hiking in Wutong Moutain Park?Let's meet in my house at 8.00a.m.Please be.on time.We will.take the No.622 bus there and will.go back home at about 4.00p.mYoursJoyce
想问什么,写一段再?还是?英语作文.1.我妹妹生于日,本周六恰好是她13岁的生日.她打算邀请10位同学来我家参加她的生日聚会.她的同学们还在聚会上表演些节目助兴.2.昨天我妈妈就替她买了一个又大又漂亮_百度作业帮
英语作文.1.我妹妹生于日,本周六恰好是她13岁的生日.她打算邀请10位同学来我家参加她的生日聚会.她的同学们还在聚会上表演些节目助兴.2.昨天我妈妈就替她买了一个又大又漂亮
英语作文.1.我妹妹生于日,本周六恰好是她13岁的生日.她打算邀请10位同学来我家参加她的生日聚会.她的同学们还在聚会上表演些节目助兴.2.昨天我妈妈就替她买了一个又大又漂亮的蛋糕,并买了不少饮料和小吃,我也送了她一本书作为生日礼物.那天我不能参加她的生日聚会了,因为我得去上钢琴课.3.聚会结束之后,我妹妹还有许多事情要做.她得打扫干净客厅和厨房,还得把碗碟都洗干净.她会有很累但会非常快乐.我明天就要用的。
My sister was born in Oct 23,1998.This Saturday is her thirteen years old birthday.She plans to invite ten friends to her birthday party.Her friends will prepare some interesting shows to jack up the atmosphere.Yesterday My mom buys a pretty and huge birthday cake and some snacks and beverage for her,I also give her a book as a birthday present.I can't attend her birthday party because I have to go to my piano class.After the party,My sister also have a lot of things to do.She needs clean all the mass up,like she has to clean the living room and kitchen,moreover,the dishes also are needed to clean up.She will be very tired,but at the same time,she will feel very happy about it.我就把你的翻译了一遍,希望没晚linda是一名六年级的学生。本周六,她打算去看望奶奶,然后陪妈妈去超市购物 &br/&用英语怎么说
linda是一名六年级的学生。本周六,她打算去看望奶奶,然后陪妈妈去超市购物 用英语怎么说
&琳达&&linda & is a grade 6 students. On Saturday, she is going to visit my grandma, then accompany mother go to the supermarket shopping
的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:) 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
Linda is a student of the grade six.In this Saturday, she plans to visit the grandmother then accompany the mother to the supermarket and do shopping .Sunday, she wants to buy some of volume of strip cartoon, home, rear clean the room and write schoolwork.Please plan her weekend to write .English writes a composition
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号linda是一名六年级的学生。本周六,她打算去看望奶奶,然后陪妈妈去超市购物。周日她想买几本连环_百度知道
linda是一名六年级的学生。本周六,她打算去看望奶奶,然后陪妈妈去超市购物。周日她想买几本连环
册,回家后打扫房间并且写作业。
Linda is a student of the grade six.In this Saturday, she plans to visit the grandmother then accompany the mother to the supermarket and do shopping .Sunday, she wants to buy some of volume of strip cartoon, home, rear clean the room and write schoolwork.Please plan her weekend to write .English writes a composition
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
超市购物的相关知识
其他1条回答
采纳发给你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 看望兔奶奶ppt 的文章

更多推荐