Beastkingdom wars battless步骤怎么玩?求步骤!!

魔兽养成对战《Beast Battles》已上架
发表时间:&&出处:本站整理 &&责任编辑:九虎&&标签:
近日industrial brothers推出了最新作品《beast battles》,游戏在延续了系列的优良传统之外,还加入了许多新的游戏元素,游戏目前已经正式在app store登场。
在《beast battles》中玩家除了可以体验到养成玩法外,还可以体验到战斗的快感,玩家可以操纵9种不同特色的魔兽,进行1v1的对决,通过打败对手可以赢得相应的奖励,并提升魔兽的技能,游戏当中有49种技能可以解锁。玩家可以好好训练自己的魔兽,让其具有更强的能力。游戏除了单人战役之外,还加入了在线对战的系统,玩家可以邀请好友一同进行游戏。
不过目前游戏只支持ipad,且并未包含中文语言,不知道在未来是否还会提供相应的更新版本来让更多玩家可以享受本作的快感。
iOS下載連結!
微信扫一扫,免费秒领礼包
点击查询最新礼包,限量礼包免费领取、独家礼包、福利好礼,轻松获得。
公众号查询:zhangyouwang289 (扫我)
责编:九虎289掌游网在手 ,礼包资讯应有尽有。BEAST - SHADOW 舞蹈教学 步骤示范 WAWA SPECIAL
分享给好友
BEAST - SHADOW 舞蹈教学 步骤示范 WAWA SPECIAL
下载至电脑
用或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
BEAST - SHADOW 舞蹈教学 步骤示范 WAWA SPECIAL
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We would like to invite players, to work together, and make Kingdom Wars2: Battles into a strategy game masterpiece.
Now that Kingdom Wars II: Battles has a solid foundation in place, and the game is already a l We think that the time is right to get the Steam community involved. Over the following months, we will work together, and your combined player feedback will determine what the team works on, and what features we add.
Our team will do everything in our power to open up the development and commit to weekly updates. We plan to talk with our players directly in-game, and read and reply to almost every forum suggestion and reports. Players will be asked to vote on features proposed by other players, and our team will do our best to add most desired ideas, and features in-game.
Please keep in mind, that KW2B is a work in progress. And while we did our best to eradicate most bugs prior to Early Access launch, it is far from perfect. In addition - as we are adding new player requested features we expect new bugs, and issue to arise.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Our goal is to release KW2B once our players feel that the game is ready. After the first phase of early access is complete, and we have added all the content and features that are already planned, we`ll have a better idea of where we stand. Depending on how many features players would want to see added during second EA phase, and the scope of new player requests content - we are expecting to release between mid to late 2015 release.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Depending on the player feedback, and the number of features community would like us to add, we are expecting the game to undergo a lot of changes, and see a lot of new features over the coming months. The full version will contain all the updates, features, and content, polished to ensure greatest possible experience. Early access allows us to release a masterpiece, instead of a rushed beta-start release.
We plan to continue regular updates even after release, with fresh content and additional features requested by the community.
In addition, as the game features an Episodic singleplayer game, our team will continue working on new chapters in the singleplayer campaign, adding an hour or two to the storyline every couple of weeks, during Early Access, and after release. With new Episode featuring hours of gameplay, released every few months.
Another major project is striving to achieve perfect balancing and gameplay for competitive multiplayer part of the game. We want to get this right, as good as top competitive strategy games, with veteran and new players alike being happy with competitive multiplayer experience.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&KW2B Early Access is fully playable, with the entire foundation and a large number of features in place. In addition, we already had our community alpha test the game, with a lot of bugs fixed, and game running well and stable. However, while multiplayer is mostly feature complete, we only have a third of the singleplayer campaign finished, and some cool features like Player Crafting Trading, Ranking, Guilds, and accessing singleplayer without internet connection are still being worked on. As of now, the following features are available:
Full multiplayer skirmish, with three games modes, both rated and unrated
Three fully playable races with all buildings, units, and techs complete
Nearly 150 items to craft, including craftable playing card
Long term Playing Cards and Tech unlock progression
First chapters of the singleplayer campaign
Singleplayer build and attack practice mode, with passive AI
Many new features are still to come, and with community support the game world and features will greatly expand. Also many current features are subject to change based on player feedback.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Our plan is to scale the price as we get closer to the release, and more content is available. We want players to feel that they are paying the appropriate price for the amount of gameplay content KW2B provides. And having a lower price tag at the first phase of Early Access, also rewards our first players and contributors.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Player feedback will play a major role in the development of KW2B. With our past games, we have always taken our time to read all player feedback and consider each proposal and suggestion. With our community team and developers, available in-game, via email, and extremely active in the forums.
Our plan is to work directly with our community, with almost a third of our development time going towards interaction with our players. To elaborate:
You will get a chance to fight with and against our developers and community managers in PvP while discussing your ideas, and suggestions with us.
Every forum post will be read, and the majority replied to, with all your feedback carefully considered.
Every couple of weeks, we`ll have a voting pool on features proposed by other players, where community deciding if they like other players ideas, and what our team will be working on
Development will be open and transparent - with weekly reports to show who in the team is working on what projects, what cost and timeframe is allocated to a certain project, as well as countless other details to unveil the work that goes into game development.
We will encourage and assist players who want to take a more active role, and take part in content design. If you have basic art or level design skill - you could make a new unit or a building, or perhaps a skirmish level that we`ll polish up and add in-game. We are hoping to allow content creators to use Steam Workshop down the road. Meanwhile Early Access features our level editor.&
Buy Kingdom Wars 2: Battles
$14.99 USD
"A unique strategic RTS simulation with multiplayer that focuses on medieval siege warfare vs. massive citadels. Early Access but shows a lot of promise."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
And finally the last batch of fixes as part of our 1.1.6 Patch.
Next week we`ll continue with another massive update introducing new campaign chapter 2. To be followed by more campaign chapters and aggressive AI.
1.1.6. Omega Includes:
-All the levels now feature lootable resources defended by NPC AI Creep units. These are carts loaded with gold, stone, food or wood, and can be looted by peasants, after killing AI defenders
-Fixed sync issues in CoOp. CoOp should never go out of sync now
-Fixed Elven towns not loading on the Ruins Conflict level. That caused OOS and Crashes as well on that level
-Archers will now use Arrows Ammo system, and will quickly run out of Arrows. Arrows recharge when Archers are not in combat
-Siege exploit with Ranged Siege Weapons like Trebuchets firing too often
We ask everyone to restart Steam to download the new update.
Check your main menu - if at the top middle of the screen it says Build 1.1.6, and not Build 1.1.6 Omega, you need to restart Steam and download the new update
If Steam is not auto updating the game on Restart please follow these instructions
- Click on Library, then Downloads, and click Que/Download button next to KW2B on the right
- Right click on Kingdom Wars 2: Battles in your library, and select Properties
- Switch to Updates tab, and select - Always keep this game up to date
- If it still doesn`t work turn Steam completely off and restart
Our team continues to make solid progress this summer, with another big updated today.
Today`s update features new CoOp game mode, that will see random players, or your friends, matched against two AI opponents. In addition we completely reworked ranged combat, and added new volley ability that greatly changes combat gameplay. You`ll also see dozens of fixes across the board.
Next update will include continuation of singleplayer campaign, and is expected towards the end of next week.
Thanks for your continuing support - and we can`t wait for the next patch, to finally feature unit to unit collision, as well as fixing battalion member separation for good. And yes, we know, it has been promised before - but we need to make sure it works right and smooth. Sorry for the delay!
Here`s the details of today`s update:
-CoOp mode added VS two AI opponents
-CoOp invite can be sent via Social Window
-Ranged combat greatly improved
-All Ranged units gain Volley ability - long range bombardment
-Ranged units now fire in volley and don't spread out
-Fixed exploit with all buildings accessible for Peasant and Laborer
-Ranged units are now useless at close range
-Fixed Elven units not using Rally Points
-Opening menu during singleplayer and campaign pauses the game
-Esc button now also closes the menu
-Fixed unit stats menu getting stuck on screen
-Workers are a little bit smarter now with dropping off resources
-Added Gate Control button to Elven Settlement
-Zombies are smarter - will not attack open gates
-Decreased duration of wild fire
-Wild fires are quickly put out by rain now
-Wild fires happen less during winter
-Corpses can now be burned by any type of fire attack
-95% complete Russian localization of the game
-Improved how news is displayed on the main menu
-Players can no longer disable shadows
-Buildings now properly save their level in singleplayer
-Social Tab now auto updates, to show status of all players busy or not
-Fixed annoying thunder sound when someone gets defeated
-High armored units like Knights are vulnerable to crash damage now
-Destroyed building flags are removed
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Kingdom Wars II: Battles brings a fresh perspective on the fantasy real-time Strategy genre, combining the best of Zombie survival and long term crafting with complex fast-paced city-building and skirmish siege combat. All in a beautifully, yet gory game world where players fight across the epic battlefields in multiplayer skirmish and coop with thousands of other players. And with an episodic singleplayer campaign bringing epic storytelling, with countless battles and adventures. New Episodes will be released as a free expansion pack, every few months.
Episodic Singleplayer Campaign
Kingdom Wars 2: Battles comes complete with an epic story-driven singleplayer campaign, as well as progressive multiplayer storytelling. Providing hours of engaging cinematic narrative, and original gameplay, campaign tells the story of the three great races, trying to survive in a world engulfed by total war. Each new episode will continue both the singleplayer and multiplayer story-arcs as well as introduce new races and locations. And in best Reverie World Studios traditions, new episodes will be released as a free expansion pack, every few months.
Stunning Siege Combat
Realistic medieval siege combat brings fresh gameplay to the Strategy genre, with intricate stronghold construction, and over 25 defensive and offensive siege weapons. Ram the enemy gates, scale the walls with ladders and siege towers, and unleash trebuchet bombardments, while building your own strongholds and citadels protected by boiling oil and wall-mounted catapults.
Complex Crafting System
To provide meaning long-term gameplay, KW2B features full crafting system, with over two hundred combinations, from dozens of components from blueprints and materials to legendary items and relics. Crafting is tied into every aspect of the game, from crafting new deadly siege weapons and buildings, to creating new game cards, or researching new industrial technologies. This minigame is complete with intricate ways of acquiring crafting components, and full support for player to player trading, and persistent item crafting economy.
MMO Community Environment
While all online interaction is completely optional, players can experience persistent mmo environment, with huge player community waiting to welcome you. Make friends, join guilds and alliances, master player driven crafting economy, engage friends in coop and challenges, or compete to become the ultimate warrior in progressive player ranking and tournaments.
Skirmish Gameplay
KW2B offers complex city-building and economy model in a fast paced skirmish environment, offering extremely wide range of short-term and long-term strategic options. With free base building, intricate stronghold design, realistic siege combat, complex economic model, and dozens of units – players can craft the ultimate playing style – from numerous rushing opportunities, to a defensive play-style, that can still bring victory.
Long term tech-tree progression
As players fights across the battlefields, his avatar level ups unlocking various crafting combination to create one of many game cards. This complex system adds a great deal of management and long-term strategic thinking as players unlock and build their card decks to ensure victory in battle.
Three truly Distinct Races
Featuring three truly distinct civilizations: Humans, Orcs and Elves – KW2:B brings players three unique was to play the game, and countless hours of late-game progression for each race. Every aspect of each race was designed to be unique – from economy, to base building, unit roles and tactics. Each race comes complete with over 60 unique crafting opportunities, with unique tech-tree progressions and their own deck of playing cards.
Strategic Card Game
As players’ fights across the battlefields, strategic card game comes into play. Players can build endless combinations of playable card decks that they acquire through crafting. During multiplayer battles players will pit their decks against each other to try and turn the tide of a battle. This complex system adds a great deal of management and long-term strategic thinking.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 / ATI Radeon HD 6570
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Internet connection required to play the game. Software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, DirectX and Microsoft .NET 4.
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad Core
Memory: 5 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 6790
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Internet connection required to play the game. Software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, DirectX and Microsoft .NET 4.
Reverie World Studios, Inc. Reverie World Studios, Kingdom Wars, Kingdom Wars 2: Battles and their respective logos are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations, or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
9.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
You like strategy ? massive battles ? So this game is for you. It's only early access - there're some mistakes and flaws but it remains a great one. A lot of opportunities to get your enemy down or defense your own city. You can earn some * extra * out-of-battles resources to make your race stronger in the next battles. It also allows you to call a dragon ( but would be very expensive and hard to take ). Basically I wanted to buy the new game or additional to it * stronghold - crusaders 2 * but when I * suddenly * stumbled upon this I found it much better. IT HAS strategy possibilities. You can play alone, everyone against everyone (4v4) or 1v1 or 2v2 united. Shortly say: a good game with strong prospects
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Ok, this game is interesting. The Graphics are meh, but the game is really easy to learn. The game has you start off gathering resources and training an army. After that the game turns into wolf killing simulator 2015 for a little while. One you have your army ready for battle and your peasants working... then you are ready for battle! Battle consists of:-Killing enemies-Killing houses-Killing enemy soldiers-Killing your own men who turn into zombies-Watching your own men get killed by wolves that they passed bySo in all the game is definitely in alpha, but for $15 it has a great deal of potential.
Was this review helpful?
91.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
LOVE THIS GAME gameplay is fun addicting i stayed up all night and the next day playing it ...LOVE the community pretty friendly people the DEVs also jump in there & play and will talk in chat LOVE THEM 2 great people ...zombies are very helpfull ..i pretty much just love the game itself .its not even in Beta yet ..usally i wouldent even touch a early access but i been eye balling this one since it was a medeival and a RTS and it had some intresting mechanics to it ...the maps where big and nice ..when i started the game i did a single player game and saw that after each game you earn items things to unlock tech and then i got a daily reward of gemstones which i needed to make one of the things i wanted .whats funny is that the rare
items are commen and the commen items are rare drops just bad luck on my part but this one guy was saying that to and i was like HA usally when i buy a game on here i am kinda bored but hory crep this one is addicting i need to invent a time machine and go into the future so i dont have to wait for all the epic stuff and changes they will do to this 1 one of the devs in chat was talking about coop which got my attention *O_o coop you say yes yessss yessssssss* the castle buidling is fun and the options to build are nice personally it doesnt feel like a alpha stage game 8/5/2015 the bugs you do run into are funny i screenshot them .my troops made a human tower just random this has been the game i have been looking for 4 years ..medieval RTS good setup intresting mechanics.nice maps.plays well story ....i enjoy this game..A LOT ...i like it more than a like skyrim....and i really REALLY like SKYRIM STOP READING REVIEWS AND PLAY THIS!
Was this review helpful?
11.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Some bugs, but, very nice game. RTS + RPG elements...
Was this review helpful?
9.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game has amazing potential. That being said, it isn't without its flaws. This is an early access review on 8/9/2015. There are regular updates, so the date actually matters when taking into consideration the following review.
Pros: - Unique RTS medieval gameplay- Level up system that allows you to choose which tech trees to unlock based on randomized loot- Lots of units at your disposalCons:- Troops are not responsive- Troops enjoy camping out on mountainsides- Combat is often finnicky, slow, and frustrating
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 35 Steam Achievements
Title: Kingdom Wars 2: Battles
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Mar, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 bloons td battles 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信